News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE BOOGALOO GIRL.

• 56 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
THE BOOGALOO GIRL.
« on: October 24, 2020, 07:00:33 AM »
from he chronicles of lexibabe.
by.lexibabe

https://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc

chapter1- handle me with care.
{from the traveling wilbury's.}

scene.. just past midnight.vacant lot just past back parking lot of the local  community college,fal leaves cover the ground with various pieces of litter,left behind by careless people the big fall moon casting  light ,that merges  with the darness of the hour  and surrounding  trees.

Hiram, pushes through the heavy  back  door of the  making his way through the parking lot  to his  car.  It,had been a long day  he had been at the college practically all day,first with classes, and then  evening  working part time on the janitorial staff, that he did  a couple nights a week ,it helped  pay for supplies he needed for class,and also with  rent  he shared with a roommate   brooke... . she  was very very  hot  blonde  girl  with a body most guys  could only drool about, although they had sex togeather, their relationship  was more as friends, could it be more someday?,possabily,he kind of hoped so,buut then again he was'ent sure. brroke  while beautiful,,could also be possesive,the jealous type.. she  would question him  sometimes  if he even glanced,at another girl, and lord help him , if she saw him talking with ,or spending time  with another girl  no matter the reason.He,found that out the hard way once when she had  thought  he was spending to much time with lexi, when the only thing they   had been discussing  was a class assignment, non the less  that had earned him a hard slap from brooke.

Hiram crossed the parking lot stoped at his car, fumbling for his keyes,when he heard a sound, like a groan,,  and some cries,and sobs..muted  words that he could'ent quiet makeout,,he looked into the vacant lot, then a shrill sound,a sound of someone hurt, more  gasp,and sobs,, sounded like a girl, anyone there ? he stammered out, then he  caught some motion, the sounds of  leaves crunching,more gasp.. steping over the concrete  stop from asphalt to grass he followed the sound, he was coming closer  the rustling of leaves groans,,gasp, and  voices,,the voices  a little more clear,and familiar. a few more steps,then he saw it, or ratherm them, two people wrestling,fighting on the ground, he moved  quicker  coming  closer,and stoped  his eyes widened in disbelief,his mouth drops open, wrestling and fighting right in front of him,two girls,and not just any girls  brooke,and lexi.

his mind  whirled  ,as he watched the two girls roll and fight pulling at each others hair,, the sound of skin being slaped followed  by sobs from each girl,mixed with the sound of material being torn.He tried to move,but could'ent,tried to speak but could'ent,he just stood there and watched He had  fantasies,of watching two  hot girls fight,hell even  watched a few  videos online,but never thought he would actually witness one.he could feel his cock getting hard,,then a shriek broke his stuper, one of the  girls had  cried out.  I have to stop them  he thought,...somehow,as he approached closer,, the girls we still tangled up rolling back and forth,  hiram moved back,and forth side to side to try and avoid  getting rolled into.

He forced himself to speak, stop it,break it up he shouted, reaching for the fighting girls  but they pulled away from him..Hirmam could see from the scarce light that their tops had been torn open,their bodies clung togeather,,he caught a glimpse of their  tits pressed tight and bulging,,even a glimpse of a nipple, that caused him to  hold his cock a moment,damn he thought.. gGirls,stop it  come on break it up   he shouted pulling at one then the other,, come on stop it he  commanded again... seperating them  barely,then to his surprise the girls began push  and shoving at each other  seperating on their own..Hiram stumbled back,as the two rolled apart.. he jumped between them quickly as he could  , ok noq stop it  he shouted at both,looking back and forth at both of them,,it's over  settle  down. minutes ticked  bye,,neither  one  said  a word  Hiram staying between them,the girls glaring at each other  but neither had made a move, both sobed  . from what Hiram could tell both girls cheeks  were red their hair disheveled and torn, both  tops  were riped.

It's  over  he said again,still looking side to side,,and staying between them,, are you both  ok?the two girls  said nothing  first lexi stood, she seemed to be looking around  for something, then brooke. stood   hiram  stood watching her speechless,,, are you ok,, he asked brooke, she nod her head,and  answered yes,her voice rasp.. he looked back at lexi  she had straightened  after picking up something from the ground, and began walking away back toward the parking lot..lexi, you sure your ok he asked.,she mumbled yes, and started walking away  steping ver the concrete  on to the asphalt and towards a car at the far end  of the parking lot, both he and brroke watched,untill she had dissapeared into the car,and it's lights come on.

Hiram,cuped brrokes arm,, brooke,what was this about..  she said nothing and just pulled away  and began walking  towards the parking lot, he followed,, i'll see you at home he asked,  no answer as she crossed the lot to her car,  funny he thought as he watched her drive away.. he had not noticed her car, when he left the building,  maybe she will fill like talking later,or the next day he thought, as he walked across the lot entered his car, his mind going over what he had just witnessed .

TBC!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:27:58 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: THE BOOGALOO GIRL.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
What an incredible set up. Hot too!

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 02:21:28 PM »
wow..nice start, looking to seeing more.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 07:21:02 PM »
SCENE.. flashfowards a few hours midmorning warm weekday morning for late october.

Lexi,had arrived  home shortly  after  the fight she had been sore  and hurting, and after checking herself over quickly,started getting  ready for bed, she had just wanted  rest
she just  striped  down to her  panties  and went to bed, however.it was a restless  night due to aches and pains..but she finally managed to doze off. for a few hours, having multiple  weird  dreams
that she would not be able to remeber.  she was awakened,by her little cat  sammi, her eyes  opend  tio see her  furry face just inches away. the little cat purred and rub against her, lexi,pushing her back a bit, ok,,ok give me a minute, abd rolled her head looking at the clock even that hurt,, after  10 am, she had sleeped more than she thought   the little cat  hoped back on the bed brushing against her,, her eyes seemed to say i'm starving,  i guess so lexi thought  later than usual for her breakfast,she slide her legs off the bed,,god  even that hurt she was  so sore.. the little cat  runs  out than back in  meowing,looking,as if to say  are you coming?yes,i am  lexi  answers  pushing her hands out in a shooing motion,groaning as she  stood and slowly   walked into the kitchen, and puts food,and water in  sammi's bowls.....looking out the window,,it;s going to be a nice day she thinks,,then slowly walks to the bathroom,looking in the mirror,, her cheek are bruised and sore and a bruise over her left eye. slowly opens her robe  and sees  even more bruises on her body  and scratch marks on her breast, hope that bitch looks,and feels,as bad as i do she thinks to herself,,she checks,then brushes her teeth none feel loose  but her botom lip is a bit swollen..she climbs into the shower, the warm soapy water  feels  both  good,but also stings her body. she takes  a longer than normalshower.
she dries herself  then applys  some  sauve,and lotion to  the scratches and bruises.. and take a couple tylenol..dresses,,and walks back into the kitchen,,sammi rubs against her legs,,  so your satisfied now  she ask...meow the cat seems to answer.yes....lexi, forces down a bowl of cheerios, and gazes out the window..she would just stay in today,she had  no hwere or thing she had to be or go  to. she settled  down on the couch  and watch some tv, then decided  to  check out the internet for a little while checking her messages.

TBC!
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 06:51:41 AM »
the scene shifts to a different neighbor hood,,in a neighboring  town.

Brooke,had arrived, at the small two  bedroom apartment  she shared with hiram, a few minutes  before  he  arrived, she  was  shaken  and  hurting  tears rolled  down her cheeks
as she tried, to calm herself  down,using a cool damp cloth  to smooth over her face and  body,  that was sore to the touch, she was still nervous  her whole body trembled  ,she  made her way into  her bedroom and began  to get ready  for bed,,  she jumped a bit  at the sound of the  door closing,and the sound of hiram's voice, she did'ent answer,  brooke,he called out again,this time she andwered,,i'm back her  she answered coarsley,, seconds later  he walked  through the  door.

Are you ok?, he asked  his right hand reaching out, 
brooke  nods, and pulls her legs up under her,knees bent

hiram, that's was a dumb question, i know you can't be feeling alright
brooke  says nothing,just buries her face   on her  arms
hiram, do you feel  you ned to  go to the emergencey room?
brooke,shakes,her head no,, and mumbles, she will be alright
hiram, well do you want to talk about it, what was it about
 brooke no,, i don't  not now, just want to be alone .
hiram...ok, we cold both use  some rest,and leaves the room.

next morning  hiram , awakes,he has an afternoon class, walking into the  living space, he is surprised to see brooke on the sofa,  proped on the pillows  looking at ,but not really watching the t.v.
hiram..goodmorning
brooke  goodmorning 
hiram,, how are you feeling?
brooke, shrugs,,and groans at the motion her  body  brused and sore, a little better i guess
hiram.. well. look,ill make us some breakfast,,sausage,eggs,,toast ok
brooke...sounds fine.

hiram walks,into the kitchen and starts preparing  breakfast, neither speak   as  hiram prepares..the food, so what do you want to drink,coffee,or juice?
brooke,,juice will be fine...she walks into the kitchen  and pours gerself a half glass of  orange juice

sjtting at the table
hiram,, well i know  you did'ent want to talk about it last night,but why were you fighting?
brooke,  alot of  things  lead  up to it,i guess, it' had just been building  for a few weeks
hiram,, really?,what things?
brooke, just  things,
hiram...like?
brooke, takes a deep breath, well you for one, i know  she likes you to, she's such a flirt,and a bitch,
hiram...., well, un, un,look she is a pretty  girl,  but really, there is nothing  between us,,, we have had to work on a assignment,,,togeather  but really  that's all
brooke , i know,i guess and i know we are really just friends  but still,  she seems  to like yo make it look like more between you, i asked,told her to stop it,and there were other  issues to
hiram, so how  did you two end up out there last  night?
brooke,  we were at the volleyball match, and saw each other in the bathroom,, we started to argue
hiram.over  me?  actually he liked that thought.
brooke,  no, well not at first,, it started over a few dollars  she loaned me,, then escalated, everything just kind of blew up, we almost fought in the bathroom, but decided to meet out back.. really i was surprised hat it happened...
hiram,,who started it , in the lot,i mean who hit first,
brooke  shrugs,,i don;t know really,we pushed  and shoved, then a slap hair pulls then  it just happened, she seemed embarrased  talking about it
hiram... ok, well lok i need to start getting ready to go out, i have the dentist appointment  in a couple hours,then an afternoon class, do you have any plans
brooke,,  no, none  i'll just probably stay in  the day, ill do the dishes   you go ahead  and get ready,and thanks for the breakfast,, she stands and walks closer, and gives him a light kiss on the cheek,
hiram,  left the kitchen, and started getting ready  brushing his teethmm showers dresses, , he knew that he would have to start trying to stay away from lexi,, he would talk with her about that, altthough he also knew lexi really had no interest in him,,he finished getting ready, walking back into the living area brooke was on her computer, can i get you anything while i'm out
brooke  ,no  it;s ok  , nothing i can think of.
hiram  ok, well i'll see you later,, have a good day,,and no fighting,,smiling
brooke i'll try and be good,, have a nice day..hey share a light kiss
later  she  took a long shower her body bruised scratched and sore, hope the bitch  feels like i do she  thinks,, she was embarrased about the  fight, but really  she felt good about herself.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 10:15:11 PM »
scene,fast foward  to a few days into the week a bright sunny thursday morning, halloween just a little over a week away, but it feels like early spring instead of fall.

Lexi,finishes cleaning up after breakfast,and starts getting ready to go out, she is feeling better, not so sore and her bruises are starting to fade,she tries to cover the one's on her cheeks  with  some make up, looking in the mirror she is pleased,maybe no one can really tell, but fuck it,she  is tired of staying in and she has a few errands to  do.and  she will meet phriday  for  lunch.
Gathering her purse,and mask, she gives  sammi,a few pet's,and hug, take care of things  while i'm out she smiles.first stop a short drive to her bank,she goes  through the drive  through,and from there  she had  to stop  at the college,and talk with her professor, .
At,the college  she had a  meeting with her professor, the mask also helped to hide   the bruise on her cheeks, she only had a few more months to finish,and had made up her mind, to ask if she could finish   online and virtually, she did'ent want to risk crossing path's with brooke again, she did'ent want, nor could afford,  any future  problems.the  meeting with her professor went well, she had made up an excuse  she thought believeable, as to why she choose to  do this, and she was'ent sure that he fully believed  it he was fine with her decision, but she would have to file a paper at the administrations office... she  did that,and turned it in..  she could start taking  online    fully. leaving the administration building  she saw hiram,, she tried to act as though she did'ent  but  he called out/

Hiram,, lexi
she stoped  as he approached..a kind of awkard silence
Hiram,, look,i'm sorry  for  what happened,, you know  with brooke
lexi..what do you have to be sorry for?
hiram.. well, i kind of thought,it may have been part my fault
lexi..is that what she said?
hiram. no,not in so many words, but just kind of thought..
lexi... it' was'ent well , not  entirely, maybe in  her mind  there were some other things
hiram..yeah, that's what brooke said also
lexi...we had been bitchey,and catty with each other  for a while now, competing  for  some class offices..and believe it or not we were both in the hot bikini contest ,,that neither of us won
hiram... what started it that night?
lexi..ohhh i don't know it was all just so surreal, like acting in a part, the argument in the restroom, going outback,, stupid thing to do, but the name calling is what started the actual fight,both of us was guility of that.
hiram...i see
lexi, is she doing ok?
hiram...yes  still a little sore and bruised, but getting better
lexi  same  as me, i'm glad  she is'ent hurt to bad, really i guess  we were lucky when you came along, we could have really been in trouble,, say,if someone in security had seen us, and called the authorities,, could  have been a big mess.
hiram..i agree
lexi.. i have to scoot  , have to meet someone
hiram.. ok  glad we got to chat,, maybe see you in a few days?
lexi,,,, sure,  and they went their seperate ways, {lexi,did'ent tell him that she would not be back in class at the college... she left to keep her lunch date  with phriday.

scene..the fishbasket restraunt... on the outskirts of town
lexi, stops and parks her caar beside  phriday, glancing at the outside  table on the side walk...hi  babes, smiling  and walks around to her seat

phriday.. hi,  your a little late again...grrrrr, smiling
lexi.....iv'e told you over,and over,i operate on lexi time {smiling}
phriday.. coo-coo bird time you mean
lexi...whatever

they make their orders, and start their lunch, casual friendly talk about everything  from the last  presidental debate.. to the upcoming  football weekend, to common friends..
lexi, notices phriday looking closely at her  cheek.

phriday... what happened.  someone slap the shit out of you,and smiles
lexi,,, a little surprised, wonders how she could have found out, there was no way she could. she just smiled  and said no just an accident
phriday..un-huh...
lexi  who would want to slap me  anyway
phriday..shall i make you a list
lexi...lexi smiles  and she tells phriday, the  whole story,the condensed version
phriday,,, smiles, my fighting little tigerese, or should i say stuffed kitten
lexi i prefer fighting badass ha ha
phriday.... you would, so do i know the other girl
lexi  think you maybe meet her before  brooke
phriday..oh yeah i remeber her some.. kind of a bitchey blonde
lexi..very bitchey
phriday.. well glad, you did'ent get hurt bad babes, is she ok?
lexi.. yeah iv'e heard she is ok
phriday that's good

we finish our lunch, with casual  talk

phriday  well babes, i need to get back , thanks for the lunch,
lexi   me  to  i have a few more stops to make
phriday..oh, where
lexi..just a little shoping
phriday..cool, we have to do that togeather next time
lexi   we do! if your not busy sunday, come over for a while
phriday.. i should  be able to  see you then. they walk out to the parking lot togeather after paying the bill and leaving a tip
lexi  bye babes,, be safe
phriday,,you to, and try not to get your ass kicked again
lexi,, lol, hussy

they kiss,and go their seperate ways
l
LEXI, spends the next few hours  doing her 2nd,or 3rd favoriye thing, shopping!   stopping at a couple of an antique mall, and  a thrift store.. she finds  a couple cool things  then left for some
arriving back, just before the judge judy  show, she liked watching the old bat,when she had time..she changed into more comfortable  attire  tank top and shorts, fed sammi,  settled  down watch some tv,then  checked her messages online.. one was from melissa, she had not chat with her since before the fight, so she invited  melissa to drop by the next day...it diid'ent take long to get the answer  melissa said  she could  be there  before noon .. the rest of the evening was spent watching tv. and chating online... it had been a pleasant day :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:29:07 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 11:52:06 AM »
Put me on that slapping list, Phriday.

Great story, babe!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 01:58:06 PM »
scene,,, the following day,early morning,lexi's cottage.

Lexi wakes,early  after breakfast she has some work to catch up online that she let get piled up, checking her messages, then send one to melissa,"hey babes,  will you still be here  around 11"ish?
the next few hours are spent working,catching up, the time seem's to breeze by,taking a short break, and checks her messages again, most is junk mail,then see that melissa has replied
'hey sweetie, yeah,i'm still be there probably a little closer to 11:30 ish tho, see ya  later.

Lexi  smiles, will be nice to spend time with melissa,both of them had been boged down lately,it had been a few weeks, she  finishes  up and  tell's herself ,that she will do more,later in the afternoon,or evening...then thinks maybe her and melissa can have a picnic for lunch  at the local park, it's a short walk,and  it, would'ent be  very crowded,so she begins making  a couple sandwiches  and  adding a few snacks.

just finishing getting things ready,when melissa arrives, a little earlier than thought,but that was cool, they chat for a few moments,

melissa... so, what you been up to?
lexi...nothing much,, you?
melissa   same,nothing  but work,been a headache lately
lexi..yeah, i know how that can go, i just got caught up a little earlier  before  you came
melissa,...that's cool,  miss.busybee
lexi,,,, lol,listen at you, i thought we  could walk down to the pier, then have a picnic
melissa  sounds,good,hav'ent had much time to take  my usual walks lately

"they walk into the kitchen"
lexi..i have a couple sandwiches  couple snacks. anything else you want to add?
melisssa...nah,, looks good babes

lexi, well i have to get a few things from the bedroom then i'll be ready, do you have a mask?
melissa.. yes i do,but thanks

"lexi,goes into the back ,melissa walks into the livin room,and pet's  sammi,, hi girl   keeping lexi out of trouble, the little cat purrs, as if to say that's impossable

melissa, see's  some books and other item's  on the coffee table and flips through them,look's like lexi has been  out  antiquing again, then she see's a book, that catches her  attention  picking it up, fliping through it and grin's, hey babes,where did you find this?

lexi..walking back in to the living room,  what?

melissa..this  holding the book up...voo doo for dummies, a broard smile on her face
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:14:13 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 02:23:36 PM »
lexi...ohhh, got it yesterday  at the thrift store
melissa...why?  grining
lexi...ohhh, don't know just thought it was unique
melissa....like you?
lexi..exactely
melissa...have you read any ?
lexi...nah, not really,, fliped through it at the store, it was only a dollar, thought  eh,,why not,, a cool decorator piece
melissa....  so, you going to be a boogaloo girl?
lexi...a what?
melissa..a boogaloo girl,is'ent that what they call girls  into  this stuff?
lexi....i have  no idea,, grining, but i kind of like that name
melissa...  you would!so you going to start hexing people and sticking pins in dolls
lexi...narrows her eyes,, at melissa, i just may...you ready to go?
melissa.. yes.laying the book back on the table
lexi..let's get out of here then 

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2020, 06:35:01 AM »
scene   nice sunny warm mid morning day  a cooling breeze blows from over the bay,,mildly ruffling the palm trees lexi and melissa walk along the drive to the  town park,

the fountain comes into view    flowers  still as vibrant as early  spring. walking anlong the  board walk  on the bay  to  picnic area..mostly empty the find a table and bench  and unpack the basket.

melissa...it's so nice  here
lexi  one of my favorite places.
melissa i can see why such a view

several people walk by on the trail, some  jog  by,others walking their pets
lexi...sometimes  i' bring sammi down on her leash  for a walk
melissa  you mean  she actually likes a leash?
lexi..yes  she does,, started traing her on it as a kitten, she will walk and act like a dog  haha
melissa..that's  cute
lexi.and sometimes...she want's to be carried lol
melissa...ha ha

they start putting  the dishes away, and the trash in  the can

lexi   looks  up,,and freezes..brooke  is jogging towards  them, melissa is talking but lexi realy is'ent listening
melissa..giggling  , so what do you think about that?, lexi :she looks at her friend,and notices the other girl}   what's wrong?
lexi..nothing.

brooke,,,was just out trying to enjoy  the nice  day, she liked  jogging in the park,  this was her first free day since  her fight with lexi earlier.in the week, and she was feeling pretty good, she saw the two girls from a distance, but did'ent recognize the brunette  untill , she was almost even,, she did'ent know  why she slowed  down,or why she stoped..she tried to act like she stop to catch her breath her back turned, she bent over to stretch a couple times.

lexi, tried to ignore brook, but kept glancing  and chating absently with melissa, 

the two girls  lexi,and broke face each other,locking eyes,, an awkard silence...both a little embarrassed

lexi  did'ent know why, but raised her hand in kind of a wave,, hi she said
brooke   .nooded, and answered  hi, then slowly began her run again.. she felt uneasy. she felt like she wanted  to  fight again, but a sharp pain  from the bruise on her hip  changed that thought
lexi,,  her eyes followed  brroke looking up  and then down... hearing melissa broke the trance

melissa.. i may as well be here alone
lexi...what?,oh sorry babes

melissa  do you know her
lexi   kind of
melissa  you seem tense, nervous some,,what's up?

the two friends  start walking  and  towards the pier,away from where brooke had gone, to the pier,   lexi explained  everything that had happened.. as they walk up the pier  stoping to rest and prop on the railings,, the waves making a soft splash sound on the pillings,the seagulls  squaking and fluttering overhead,  they were some people fishing a little further down,,one casting a shrimping net.

melissa  .. did'ent think you had it in you, glad  you did'ent get your ass kicked,   and smiles pokig lexi on the arm with her elbow, she looked tough
lexi.. she's not that tough
melissa....ooooo, catty
lexi, smiles..and shrugs
melissa, would you fight again
lexi..it's up to her...hope not

the conversation stops as the girls  admire the scenery  and watch  people  fish

melissa... have you ever done that
lexi  what?
melissa,  fish...ding-dong
lexi  smiling..a couple times  did'ent catch anything tho....airhead.

they decide to leave  and walk back to the house..side by side  chating, once back home.. and inside  they set and  have some sweet tea

melissa...why don't you come by the  gym  some night, we could workout  you know i have to stay late  and lock up on tuesdays
lexi..ohhh, what time
melissa   7  ish
lexi....ohhh,
melissa so you'll come?
lexi  sure  ,why not
melissa  ..mmmm, i may even toss you around the ring some
lexi..pff,only thing you can toss is a frisbee
melissa...is that so, just bring your cute ass to the gym  maybe toughen you up  so brooke won't kick your ass again
lexi....  ismirks  and shakes her head, she did'ent    so  don't worry about a next time

the two  girls  make  small talk  then melissa  has  to leave..lexi walks out to the car with her

lexi  thanks for the  nice  day
melissa  you to, so see you in a couple days?
lexi,    sure, lexi answers

the girls  hug, drive safe  lexi  and backs towards her porc ,and gives a wave as melissa drives away.. she walks back into the house  , and sits in her favorite chair  , later she would do some more work online, and check messages  and have a lightt dinner.. for now  she would watch  some tv and relax a bit , she notices the book picking it up looking it over..sammi jumps in her lap,and curls up to lay down....fliping through the pages... reading some of the incantations....i could try some of these....the the word  melissa had  said..     boogaloo girl pops into her head

Tbc
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2020, 10:50:39 PM »
SCENE,,, MID AFTERNON  LIVING ROOM,,LEXI  SITTING IN RECLINER  LEGS RAISED, SAMMI NESTLED IN HER LAP ,PURRING AND DOZING, T.V ON WITH JUDGE JUDY

Lexi,flips through the book, reading the prolog, the introduction by the author etc...  the index,, chapter 4   how  to cast spells  for  money, hmmm,     everyone could use  more money, right girl,  petting  the cat's head,  she  raises  her head,yawns, and look to answer,  not me,i'm a cat. and lays her head back down.  this one looks simple enough.. what you will need

paper money....ok'ay
needle and red thread, nope  don't have   that
piece of red cloth
coarse salt {wonder if table salt would do}
pink candles  {nope}
orange oil {nope}
amber incense  {yes  she does have some of those}

should i try this,, she says outloud, sammi,opens her eyes as if to say,  go for it then dozes off again,, why not  she tells herself   sets sammi on the floor,the cat looks annoyed to be disturbed,and walks towards the hallway,stoping to lick herself,then looks back,one last time  before moving on.. lexi gathers her purse, and leaves. driving to the nearest wal-mart, finding all but the orange oil, and  has to stop at a home supply to find out..hope i get enough extra momey to at least pay for this crap   she thought on the way home.
 she makes  a quick dinner,  feeds the cat, looks online... then open the book to the page that she ear conered.

setting at her desk    and reads the directions,,,[1}  cut red cloth slightly larger than the 1 dollar bill ,.[2  using red bill carefully sew bill to the cloth, fuck  she groans having stabed her fingers twice with the needle. {3} hang bill on a wall,she does  above the mantle}, { pour  she sprinkles a thick line of salt  forming a square, hope that is the right kind of salt she thinks {se finds a small dish placing it in the center, pours in some of the oil., don't say how much,hope it's the right amount, set;s the candles up on the four coners of the square,and lights, dips the incense in the oil and sets in holder,and lights. T aking a deep breath  recites the incantation.

"pined to my life evermore
go with me to everyshore
i trade for you another thing
come back to my pockets bring."

, looking over her shoulder at sammi, sitting in the chair, shrugs.skeptical  suppose to do  this two more days and at the same time each day thinking she had just wasted about an hour on this silliness  .walks back to the chair lifting sami  sitting down  and  flips through the tv channels searching for a good movie.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 10:54:31 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2020, 06:48:13 AM »
scene,,, skip fowards a couple of days...mid morning   secne shifts through the small cottage  seems empty except for sammi the cat, soft sounds of someone moving and rustling around behind  a closed  door. lexi, emerges..  she is going out  for a day  trip. dressed in jeans  and a t'shirt...she  stops  in the living room  looking around  for her  keys and finds them  under   a pile of papers. on the small table.
she stops a moment givinga  look at the mantle set up and the dollar bill on the wall, she had preformed  the chant, twice more,  but was skeptical , worth a try anyway she thought..and she woud remove the items  later.. she  gives  sammi a couple pats, stay out of trouble   smiling at her. and walks out the door... she felt better than she had all week since the fight  that seems longer ago than just a few days,  the bruises  had almost completely faded,, and the soreness was gone.

she was going to pick up her step sister tiffani, and they were going to visit their  auntie taddy  for her birthday,  it was a nice  day  typical late october, the air a little crisp  a reminder that halloween  was only a couple days away.  the drive to tiffani was  about around 40 minutes,,could be shorter on the freeway,but  she prefered  to to the backroads especially this time of year,and from there ,they would drive just over the state line into florida...she got to tiff's  apartment and walked in when tiff opened the door.. exchanging a hug.. they chat a bit as tiff finished getting ready,and they left about 10 minutes later.

tthey left a few minutes later, making one  stop at a small grocery store  going  intogeather for a birthday cake for their auntie.    back in the car  the drive would take  about another 30 minutes to the small town , of  smith  ..they had not been togeather  much in a couple months chating mostly on line. and they talk  the rest of the way.

lexi--- what have you been up to..no good i bet
tiffani... busy, work,work,work
lexi... long hours  at the strip club  hun,smiles   teasing
tiffani... funny, ow about you, still hanging out on your favorite  street coner
lexi... tiffani,, you know  it's to small a town for that kind of thing
tiffani..didd'ent think it would stop you... so what you been up to babygirl

actually tiffani,although she looked much older was just,a year older, but she always like to call lexi babygirl, to tease knowing it would get under her skin

lexi.. not much, work  finishing class
tiffani..how much longer will you have at the class your almost finished?
lexi.yes ,just a couple more month's
tiffani...that's  great,, hope it work's out for your future, do you still have time to go out antiquing, thrift stores and such
lexi, yes, stoped at a couple places a few days ago, found a couple cool things
tiffani  cool, we have to get togeather, and go again soon
lexi,,,been wanting to go  over to the flea market, hav;ent been since the shut everthing down  for covid
tiffani..i would love to, maybe after halloween?
lexi.. sounds good,let's do it

they talk and laughed  about ,what had been happening  the past few  weeks, just catching up..and  the old days growing up.. lexi,mentioned the fight she had been in earlier in the week,  hey talked about what happened, who started it, .

tiffani. hope you kicked her ass
lexi...well, don't know about that it was pretty even   
tiffani, well at least you did'ent get your ass to badly whooped like  i use  to do
lexi,  pfff girl... you wish

being about the same size,and same age  they had a sibling rivalry, that sometimes  would turn into  little catfights, the 1st one did'ent last long and happened when they were teens,and earned both a sco;ding and a switch from their dad.   the other fights  they  wrestled around  in private   in a bed room, in the old barn  or  out back in the empty field near the woods.. most times they , neither actually hurting the other..each would claim victory,most times they would just wrestle and roll around untill exhaustion took over. as they grew older the rivalry  faded away, and now had grown to be  really close.

tiffani,,, if you need me to beat her up for you,, let me know
lexi,, yeah sure, i'd have to pull her off you

the rest of the drive   they talk changed  to jobs, friends,, movies,,music.. untill they came to  smith town limits,, they stoped at the local florist   for a bouquet for their aunt, then drove the  short distance  to the senior center

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2020, 11:43:55 PM »
lexi and tiffani  arrived  at the  senior/ retirement  apartment complex,and was p;eased to see aunt taddie  doing well, a lady in her early  80's now still slim,  with gray shoulder length hair.
lexi remebered  that  aunt t..had gray hair  for as long as she could remeber.  aunt t's  home care nurse was  just leaving as they arrived,and were happy to hear how well aunt t' had been doing
 a few members in the complex had become sick  with covid during the summer, but that out break seemed  over for now.

after the nurse  left  lexi and tiff prepared a lunch for their aunt,and spent the afternoon remebering old times, their dad...days spent visiting  aunt  t , and their uncle,and cousins, the trouble  you child'un would get in to and cause  the old lady  laughed.. they remebered  the 1st trip to disney world in orlando,  when tiff,and another cousin,   buddah, got seperated  from the group for several minutes  causing some anxious moments,, lexi,, had been the first to spot them,, that looks like tiff she had said, and sure nuff, it was.. they were standing and talking at mickey,and goofy..

the talk drifted to more recent times..auntie  t , looking very sad  telling how she had last a friend  who had passed away earlier in the summer from the virus.and she told  stories  of her  and her friends  shenaxxxxns in their younger days.. the  hours seem to just fly by and it was time for lexi and tiff to have toleave.  then  auntie  t' asked  if either still go out  to estate sales   yard sales  and such

tiff...no, unfortunately not, it's been a few months  work has been a beast
lexi... i did earlier, in the week thrift stores, inside  flea  mall
tiff nd auntie  t, almost at same time  what did you fine
lexi  nothing much, just a few little nickknacks,and a book
tiff...what book?
lexi,,, something called voodoo for dummies
tiff,,,how appropiate,,smiling
lexi, lol  just something i thought was unique  and a shelf filler
auntie  t..a little more seriously, ohh, you don't want to mess with that  chil, very bad
lexi..don't worry  aunt t,i'll not
tiff..lexi  the voo doo qqueen.i could see it  lol
aun t..it's no joke  gurl... it's dangerous, that and ouija boards,  iyou can be hexed.
lexi...it's just a decoration piece   auntie...i have no intent   in doing any thing more than maybe reading through iit   it's just silly  to me
auntie  t.... nuoooo,it's not silly yung en, it's real just put that book away and don't foo, with it
lexi...i will sweetie,don't worry
tiff...i'll make sure she won't  smiling

sadly they had to leave..they hug the old lady,and felt sad they had to leave, and promised to visit again as soon as they could, they took the free way back most of the way, and chat about how nice it was to see aunt  t again....

lexi..i hav'ent been called  yung en  in years
tiff.me either, aunt.t  is priceless,glad she is doing well been worried about her
lexi...me  to, she is the last  of  daddy's  sister's and brothers

as they come closer to tiffani's home   

tiff.hey,will you be going to the halloween  party 
lexi...i don't know,hav'ent thought much about it
tiff     you,should 
lexi  maybe

she made one more stop for gas  and they both bought some lotto tickets,arriving at tiffani's apartment a short time later talk a little longer  they    made plans  to go to flea market ..huged   and lexi  began the drive home..it was getting later than she realized, the light lunch was beginning to wear off.. she stoped at a mcdonalds drive thru,,order a burger,fries  and  coke  to take home

once home  she fed sammi, then had her fast food dinner.. while watching  tv, then noticed  the  voo doo crap still on the mantle..sighs.. may as well put that away  she thought, she walks into the e kitchen disposing of the fast food trash, then she notice  the peel away strip on the cup, once again   a mcdonalds contest... peeling it away  to her surprise,  it was a winner... you have won $ 10.00 it read..  sighs... figures...she thought..  looking at the mantle..my big prize she thought, then a second voice  whispered  well it's something, yes  yes it was  .

TBC
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 11:49:49 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 06:41:09 AM »
scene  ..mid afternoon...lexi had spent the  morning catching up  onn work  and her class assignments. and had gone  for a walk along  the bay  she stoped    and set on a park bench over looking the bat, watching the seagulls,and a couple of boats  out in the distance..her phone  buzeed and it startled  her   it was  phriday>

lexi...hey. babes,,
phriday,,hi, what you doing
lexi. nothing much, got caught up on some work,earlier and went for a walk   at the park  now will be  leaving soon before heading back
phriday....wish i were there
lexi me  to, how's your day
phriday   been good so far, kind of busy, i'll probably be a little later coming over tonight
lexi..oh ok, , so  do you want to  eat  out
phriday...mmmhmm i think we  may eat in
lexi   blushes  some, are you trying to be a naughty girl
phriday.... me! are you having dirty thoughts again
lexi....of course   not
phriday... hmph , well i was talking about ordering a pizza, don't know what you were thinking about  hooker
lexi... sure  you were..bitch  giggling
phriday.... are you talking to me, like that?
lexi...you are phriday,aren't you? then yes i am
phriday....ohhhh, sounds like your looking for trouble
lexi.....you going to give me  some?
phriday,ohhh babes i'll give you more than you can handle
lexi...never,had   problem handling your trouble before..smiles
phriday  listen bitch,,i'm thinking   we can order a pizza, watch a movie. there are a couple good ones on tonight, then maybe see what kind of trouble you can handle
lexi... sound's good   ho,   you'l be surprised  how well i handle any trouble you can dream up.
phriday... ok,, i have to go for now  see you later then
lexi...  mmmhmmm, just don't dilly-dally
phriday..your the one  who dillie-dallies
lexi....i'll dilly-and dally  over you
phriday   i'm sure you will...byeee for now  kisses
lexi...kisses

Lexi, stay's at the park a little longer,   awwww, forgot to ask  if  she wanted to go to the halloween  barn party in a few days..ohh well she would later... she stands and gathers her pocket book and begins the walk back home...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 06:42:35 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2020, 07:00:19 AM »
chapter-2  "the good,the bad, and the lucky.
"it's not having what you want,it's wanting what you got"   sheryl crow

scene...mid afternoon,  at home  lexi,busy  cleaning and straightening  the place  up,before phriday  visit's...looking around   the room, her friends   sometimes call her the throwback girl.  She likes older things,the place is filled  with item's from antique furniture, to some of the pictures on the wall's, the doo-dad's on  the shelf's "doo-dads",is what her granny called them. old books,magazines, and movie posters.she liked, old movies,,older t.v shows,and older  music..most of the things   was handed down  through family...especially the old floor 7º's model radio,and stereo,that belonged to her dad, along with some of the albums in her collection, looking through some   she finds one that she recently  purchased, and set's it on the turntable,,it starts to play, and sounds a little scratchey at first....but sounds just terrific,,  she turns it up  and begins to sign along  as  she dances  and pushes the swifter mop,over the floor, https://youtu.be/SGtVZgCYVgk

sammi,yawns,and stretches  setting up watching her pet  act crazy , with a bemused look on her face, she loves her  silly human.
TBC
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:15:11 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp