News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE BOOGALOO GIRL.

• 56 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE BOOGALOO GIRL.
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 07:30:09 AM »
 later i the after noon she sets  and waits  on phriday..uugh  she  hate having to wait especially when she was ready, ohh weel she be here   soon i  guess
finally   she hears a car stop in the drive way, looking out the  window..about time she thought..seconds later  answering the door. phriday walks in.

lexi...smiles  seeing a chance to needle her  friend. your late,,your late

phriday..is  ready, for it answering, trying sound like lexi,,, i operate on phriday time

lexi.... ha ha... bitch!

phriday ...say's one  herself

a light kiss

lexi   how was your day?

phriday   eh,,pretty good i guess  and yours

lexi ...pretty good, just hang around her did some cleaning up

phriday...really, what's all that goop, on your walkway and porch, some one  halloween you already

lexi.... yeah probably

phriday   so you want to stop for something to eat

lexi   thinking might just get some thing there  at the halloween caranaval

phriday..ok thats fine with me

lexi  we may meet up with tiffani and melissa

phriday..thats cool, see what we four girls can get into

lexi  want something to drink?

phriday...what you got

lexi..we got  coke, tea, leomanide,

phriday   some tea will be good

lexi..ok

they set at the island  chating  drinking tea

phriday... you ready to go

lexi..let me get my bags..and walks into her bedroom

phriday walks over to the sofa, and starts petting, the cat, how's it going sammi, keeping this silly girl of ours in line?

sammi...gives  a look, like the, stories i could tell you

lexi walks back in...ready,, gives sammi a pet  be good

sami stretches and yawns....like she is saying  i'm always good

TBC.
the prez tramp

Offline Tiffanitangle

• Hello there. Who wants to tangle?
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 11:40:10 PM »
hmmmmm  I've thinking how it might have been meeting lexi when were both little girls.  I think it would go something like this:
"Hi I'm Lexi!"
"I'm Tiffani!"
"Why is your hair yellow?"
"I dunno.  What happened to your nose?"
"What happened to your face?"
"shut up!"
"Pumpkin butt!!"
Mashed potato head!!"
*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!   "LEGGO MY HAIR!!!"  STOP PINCHING ME!!!"
 ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2020, 04:34:50 AM »
yesss, ane with all  the other girls  around cheering us on. :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2020, 06:21:16 AM »
SCENE   lexi and phriday arrives   at the halloween carnival   at dusk..the sun just beginning to set,finding a parking place.

phriday..so,what do you want to see first ,

lexi..let's just walk around through the mid way first 

phriday  sounds good to me

taking their mask and some money...they walk across the parkling lot and through the ticket booths,  and the covid in structions... to keep 6ft from others in lines..  for food...and game booths. rides  would be limited capacities..they  stood in line   then road the death drop ride,  and the coaster...stoping at a both  for cotton candy   

lexi  held the cone out   for phriday to take a piece, pushing it close touching phridays  nose,,,,ha ha  ,make  you sweeter
phriday...funny using a finger to poke her in the side

they go into the  exhibit barn    lexi  takes her phone  and test tiffani  if they are there yet, minutes later tiffani responds,, yeah where are ya'll,, lexi..in the exhibit  barn, tiffani   ok will be there soon

minutes later the four meet up  near  the local art exhibits....then back outside  to some of the game booths .tiffani  won a kewpie  doll

lexi...it does look just like you tiff

tiff....pushes it fowards like she is trying to bonk her

lexi    ,phriday  all win a stuffed animal

they decide   to stop at one of the food  boths...then take  in the music  stages

https://youtu.be/aLnZ1NQm2uk

https://youtu.be/Y3hXYININJw

and the head liners

marshall crenshaw.....https://youtu.be/SRLwXasMbO4

mary chapin carpentar....https://youtu.be/eLMkMfYJe4w

after  the  spending time at the concert  booths.. taking the haunted forest hay ride....

it had been a fun  night    while  standing beside the haunted  mansion,  waiting for the others  to finish in the rest room, a couple voices  from behind  her

brooke   well, seems  she did come after all hiram

hiram..hi lexi

lexi....hi, yeah it's been a fun evening

brooke... here  by your self  hon,smirks

lexi....no, just waiting for THEM  to finish and catch up, i have more than one friend..smirks

brooke....hmmm, i'm sure, the rumors  are true  i suppose, how much do they pay you,smirks

hiram...brooke,, !

lexi...unlike you dear,i don't have to take handouts, smirks

brooke...well, i thought it was  cheap, what you did to my car

lexi..have no idea  what your talking about

hiram..told me you called  and asked, trying make sure i knew it was you  bitch?

lexi   not why i called, but ive had alot of coincedences  lately, my car was scratched  also  , seems karma is a bitch...bitch

hiram....ladies, let's stop {hopig they would'ent}

brooke...   it so is 

phriday,melissa ,and tiffani  arrive,,,

phriday...everything alright babes

lexi,,, smiles,,just talking with hiram and brroke..they were classmates

hiram  nice seeing you again  ya'll have fun

he and brooke  walk away,

melissa...that was the girl,at the park that day?

lexi....yeah.

tiffani,,the onne you fought with ?

lexi..yeah

phriday..what did she want,,she bothing you?

lexi..it's ok,, let's go

they continued to walk through the midway... then walk past a large  tent  the sign  out side  promoted  wrestling  and mud wrestling

want to check it out  tiffani asked,,,might be fun   i use to mudwrestle during  college

melissa....what a revelation   rolls eyes

tiffani...hey....you still wrestle at your  gym

melissa,,,but it's not wallowering around in mud

tiffani.....maybe i should teach you sometime

phriday   iv'e done it some

lexi...really,you never told me that

phriday...yeah.. me and some  friends use to more back tard thing nothing serious

lexi...sure let's check it out

TBC

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:26:47 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2020, 08:05:30 PM »
scene   inside the big tent  at the halloween carnival.  the  crowd is kind of  sparse,between 20 and 30 maybe.

Looking around the tent, lexi was kind of surprised to see  hiram ,and brooke, the two girls make   eye contact..the  host  steps fowards, tonight ladies and gentlemen we will be asking  any locals if they were like to join into the harmless fun, either matched  with one of our girls, or with some of you in the  seats,, cheers  rise from some of the guys,and other things to lexi assumed, now don't worry  all in good fun,he continues, and we have costumes that you can change into  for this halloween night...giggles  and a couple hands go up, surprising lexi  some.

excellent   you ladies step foward and you will be lead to our dressing rooms, in the mean time  two of our girls  will preform three  4  minute rounds  the host announces you  pin your oponet as many times as you can.. the 1st match begins  two brunettes  each   in shorts and low cut tops egin, music blast,,it was quiet a even match .

phriday   i could take either one of them
lexi..... you should try
phriday....not tonight
tiffani----neither look very tough
melissa....rolls her eyes

she did'ent notice hiram, walk  to them

hiram  hi lexi...surprised to see you here
lexi...like wise
hiram...look,brooke wants to challenge you  next
lexi eyes,widen,, your kidding
hiram...no,, she serious,look it is a way for you to fight without seriously hurting each other
lexi...i don't know  i'll think on it,,although it did intrigue her some
hiram....ok,,ill tell her

melissa....your not serious
lexi..shrugs   probably not

the first match ends,,and the next two girls  come out a blonde in brunette  both in jungle girl attire..it iagain musice plays...the two  an even match but obviously untrained  and awkard not like the first match////she loks across and see brooke and hiram  talking..the 2nd match  endsthe girls are again lead to the back

the host  comes to the ring...quiet a fun match between those last two   right..a cheer goes  up are their any other girls that want to try...brooke stands and walks to the host

brooke,,,there is one girl i would like to challenge, if she is'ent scared

a wooo....among the  guest

the host and who is that young lady

brooke  points  at lexi,,,, how about it sweet ums...me and you,i'd love to beat you in front of everyone

the host..  wow

another  wooo from the guest looking toward lexi

who is kind of embarrassed

phriday...you may as well babe,,

melissa....,, your probaby going to have to fight her again,,may as well

tiffani   you can take her

lexi   stands and nods

the crowd  erupts  with hoots and cheers

she is lead to the back   phriday,tiffani,and melissa, follow, hiram follows brooke

just inside the changing room and showers  she is given more instructions

phriday...do your best, and kisses her cheek. you loose and ill kick your ass myself

melissa  .. arms folded over her chest , ditto

tiffani ..double ditto, arms folded  over her chest,

they go back to their seats  they have a jaguar print bikini she chooses

Tbc

why did i ever  accept to do this  she thinks, maybe there is time to change her mind, she thinks,but she did'ent want to seem scared, she did'ent want  brooke holding that over her  ,she would never hear the end of it...she  doubt what ever happened this would settle much...then  some guy  opens the door....you ready?  she nods   and follows him back to the ring
the crowd cheers  wildly as first she, then brooke  arrives  brooke is wearing a tiger striped bikini

the host   folks this will be our catfight...wild cheers....we have lexi   in the jaguar bikini,,cheers...and brooke in the tiger bikini  more cheers

the host..remeber the rules ladies  4 minute rounds, no punches,, slaps, scratching or biting

both nod...but lexi did'ent trust brooke   and brooke did'ent trust lexi

they move into the ends of the  ring.  cheers  for both..lexi can hear phriday {kick her ass babes].. melissa  {take her down  sweets} tiffani {do it baby girl}

phriday   mmmm she rocks that bikini

\melissa    she just plain rocks{think she can do it}

tiffani    { she's a wildcat, and i should know}

the count down 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1   fight

THEY START TO MORE AND CIRCLE  SLOWLY WITH EACH OTHER  LEXI, TRYING TO KEEP HER FOOTING, BROOKE MOVING SLOWLY

THEN LUNGE TOGEATHER  BODIES THUMP TOGEATHER WITH A UNNGH..ARMS TRY AND CIRCLE AROUND EACH OTHER LOOKING FOR A HOLD, THEIR BREAST SWING AND BUMP UNDER THEIR TOPS,,OWW LEXI YELPS FEELING HER HAIR BEING PULLEDFILLS HER RIGHT HAND WITH BLONDE HAIR....UNNN BROOKE  GROANS,TEY TWIST AND PULL TRYING TO TAKE EACH OTHER DOWN.LEXI WORKS HER RIGHT FOOT BETWEEN BROOKES LEGS AND PUSH,TRIPING HER DOWN, THE BLONDE LANDS WITH A SPLAT, KICKIG OUT HER LEGS,HITTING LEXI'S LEGS CAUSIG HER TO FALL ON HER ASS.

THEY  PULL AND PUSH AT EACH OTHER SLAIPING AND SLIDING IN THE COOL GOO,  OWWWW, BROOKE LANDS A SLAP TO LEXI'S SHOULDER, FIGHTING BACK LEXI SWINGS A SLAP CONNECTING  WITH BROOKE'S SIDE..THEY LUNGE TOGEATHER TACKING EACH OTHER DOWN WRESTLING AND WIRTHING LEXI LUNGES ACROSS HER BODY LIFTING A LEG FOR A PIN,BROOKE KIICKS FREE ...THR HOST SHOUTS OUT 1 PIN FOR LEXI, 2 MINUTES...THE CROWD CHEERS SEPERATING THEY LUNGE AND PUSH AWAY SLIDING BACK..BOTH DROP TO ALL FOURS EYES ON EACH OTHER

tiffani... wonder if sammi,taught her that move?

phriday,,,,ha ha ,probably, come on babes..get her

melissa....she is  a kitty cat

they lunge togeather again, brooke gets a quick advantage pushing her over then lunges on top, lexi tries but can[t kick free...The host a pin for brooke    less than 1 minute     to wild cheers
they lunge togeather again  lexi wraps her arms  aroud brookes waist and twist her down   but she manages to slip and slide away....the final seconds begin to count down     ding ding the end of round 1..they seperate and slide back to their sides  each given a drink of water and towel to  mop off

phriday.....come on babes you got this

tiffani..... claw her mound

melissa.... she can't do that lol...get on top and pin her down

THE HOST   ROUND 2. HE AND THE GUEST START THE COUNTDOWN 5-4-3-2-1   DING,,THEY APPROACH EACH OTHER AND WRAP TOGEATH STUMBLING I THE SOFT GOO,  UNN LEXI GROANS FEELING A KNEE,   SMACK INTO HER INNER THIGH, DIRTY BITCH SHE HISSES, TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE BROOKE ANSWERS, LEXI'S HANDS SLIDE  UP BROOKE'S BACK GRAPING HER HAIR PULLING HARD, TOSSING HER INTO THE MUD, SLIPING HERSELF,AND GOING DOWN, THEY LUNGE TOGEATHER AND ROLL BACK AND FORTH, EACH WILL BLAME THE OTHER LATER OVER WHO STARTED THE  SLAPS,  THE SOUND OF FLESH BEING  SMACKED AND THEIR GROANS MASKED BY THE CHEERS OF THE CROWD, TANGLED TOGEATHER THEY FIGHT INCLOSE, PULLING HAIR NEITHER STAYING ON TOP FOR LONG, THE CHEERS  GROWING LOUDER,, 2 MINUTES THE HOST SHOUTS...THEY PUSH APART  AND SEPERATE  MUD CLINGING TO THEIR BODIES, BRUSHING THEIR HAIR BACK    THE CHEERS AND SUPPORT FOR BOTH GROW LOUDER.THEN LUNGE TOGEATHER AGAIN ON THEIR KNEES PUSHING TOGEATHER  BROOKES RIGHT HAND DRIFTS  TO FRONT OF LEXI'S MOUND AND CLAWS.. FU*8 LEXI GASP SLUMPING FOWARD PULL S HER HAND AWAY THEN USES HER LEFT HAND TO GRAB AND CLAW  BROOKES BREAST THE REF  MOVES BETWEEN THEM BREAKING THEM...LESS THAN I MINUTES..THEY SLIDE BACK AND GLARE   AS THE FINAL SECONDS COUNT DOWN  ..THEY MOVE BACK TO  TO THEIR CONERS GETTING ASSISTANCE

THE HOST.... I VERY EVEN MATCH, AND LOOKS LIKE MAYBE A REAL RIVALRY BETWEEN THESE TWO...THE GUEST CHEERS...EACH WITH STILL A PIN EACH

melissa  she's doing better than i expected...this looks hot i'd love to mudwrestle her

phriday......so would i

tiffani...i have before

melissa..you mudwrestle  anyone

phriday giggles

tiffani  true    maybe me and you sometime

melissa maybe

the host  round 3   and the countdown starts 5-4-3-2-1

TBC
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:05:00 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2020, 07:46:14 AM »
THE CHEERS GROW LOUDER    5-4-3-2-1    THE TWO RIVALS CIRCLE IN A CROUCHED POSITION

phriday...come on baby,get her

tiffani...you gotthis baby girl

melissa.. pin her ass babes

THEY LUNGE TOGEATHER,THEIR HANDS SHOOT INTO EACH OTHERS HAIR   , SHAKING THEIR HEADS  SIDE TO SIDE, BODIES BUMPING FEET SLIPPING IN THE SLICK  GOO.
BROOKE FREES A RIGHT HAND SWINGS A SLAP  SPLATING INTO LEXI'S SIDE....LEXI,FIGHT'S BACK USING HER RIGHT HAND TO SWING A SLAP AT  THE BLONDES  BODY..THEY SLIDE AROUND, SLAPING AT EACH OTHER WILDLY,PULLING AT EACH OTHER'S HAIR.

THE HOST  LADIES,,,NO SLAPING

THEY ARE NOT LISTENING,THEY PULL AND TWIST  GASP MINGLE, THEY SLIP AND FALL, WITH A SPLAY IN THE COOL MUD,, BROOKE  GRABS LEXI'S LEGS AND ROLLS HER  UP,
. LEXI KICKS FREE.

THE HOST  A PIN FOR  BROOKE..THE CROWD CHEERS

LEXI FLIES INTO HER RIVAL  BOWLING HER OVER  STRADDLE  BROOKE AND TRY TO PIN HER ARMS DOWN,  BROOKE BUCKS AND ARCHES  WORKING FREE

THE HOST   A PIN FOR LEXI...{2-2}  1 MINUTE! THE CROWD CHEERS

THEY LUNGE AGAIN WRESTLING WILDLY BACK AND FORTH SEPERATING  BROOKE LANDS A PUNCH TO HER STOMACH  LEXI ANSWERS WITH A PUNCH TO  BROOKE'S  TIT

THEY TANGLE TOGEATHER WRESTLING  TRYING FOR A PIN  EACH KICKING FREE

THE HOST COUNTS DOWN  10-9-8- 7-6-5-4-3-2-1     DING  DING A BELL RINGS..THEY CONTINUE TO WRESTLE AND FIGHT   THE REF AND THE HOST AS TO SEPERATE THME AS THE  CROWD  CHEERS..THEY ARE FINALLY BROUGHT TO THEIR  CONERS  THE CROWD CHEERS....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT THEY CHANT.. MINUTES  TICK BY  TEMPERS SETTLE DOWN

lexi...calms  down  as does brooke..assistants help them handing each damp towels   top mop off

THE HOST, WOW, WHAT A LAST MATCH..THE CROWD CHEERS...EACH LADY WITH TWO PINS.. SO CAN WE BREAK THE TIE,LOUD CHEERS,,ALL THOSE FORE LEXI,,LOUD CHEERS,, ALL THOSE FOR BROOKE...LOUD CHEERS....THE HOST  SOUNDS ABOUT EVEN TO ME,,, THIS FIGHT IS A DRAW..LADIES CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH.
HE WHISPERS TO AN ASSISTANT,BETTER KEEP THESE TWO SEPERATED IN THE BACK.  THEY ARE LEAD AWAY  TO THE LOCKERS AND SHOWERS   AS THE CROWDS  CHEER

PHRIDAY,,TIFFANI,AND MELISSA...RETURN TO THE  ROOM WHERE LEXI  IS TAKEN,SHE STILL SETTING ON A BENCH DRAPED IN MUD TALKING WITH ONE OF THE ASSISTANTS   AND BEING CHECKED OVER,,THEY WAIT TILL THE ASSISTANT STEPS ASIDE

phriday..walking closer, are you ok babes

lexi  ..nods

tiffani.. are you sure

lexi...yeah,just a little  sore

melissa...you were terriffic,,,,

they all 3  nod,and say yes in agreement

phriday.. you know,you look even sexier   covered in ,what is that stuff  mud?

lexi...smiles...suppose to be

melissa...   you look like a chocolate bunny,kind of

tiffani... smiles  our fighting little hellcat

lexi...ill try  and   get cleaned up and changed then i guess we can  get out of here....she never expect this to happen and was kind of embarassed

phriday...ok we'll wait for you  out side...tiffani and melissa  nod  in agreement  see you soon

lexi   walks to the  shower  and begins  to wash away the goop...

in the next room hiram consoles  brooke, he was still hard watching the girls fight more than he had expected

hiram   you were amazing

brooke  nods  thanks

hiram   are you ok

brooke    she can only nod

hiram  well you kicked her ass

brooke,, smiles, it was  close

hiram     do you want to fight her again {hoping}

brooke....shrugs...maybe  not

hiram.....your sexy as hell all covered in goo

brooke  smiles,,thanks  but she was kind of embarrased

SHE IS THEN LEAD TO HER SHOWERS    HIRAM WAITS IN THE LOCKER ROOM

FINISHED WITH THE SHOWER  AND BACK IN HER CLOTHES  SHE WALKS OUT SIDE,LOOKING AROUND, FINALLY SEEING THE TRIO, THEY AEE EACH OTHE AT THE SAME TIME

phriday,,hugs her, sure your ok

lexi   yeah,i am

melissa...here is your  stuffed  animal..hugging her

lexi..smiles...thanks

tiffani...i'm proud of you baby girl   hugs

lexi smiles....

THE GROUP WALKS THROUGH THE MIDWAY, CHATING ABOUT THE NIGHT, INTO THE PARKING LOT, STOPING AT PHRIDAY'S CAR, EXCHANGING HUGS, THEY SAY GOOD NIGHT, BE CAREFUL ON THE DRIVE HOME,,  YALL TO..MELISSA AND TIFFANI WALK AWAY,  PHRIDAY,AND LEXI IN THE CAR..

phriday..let;s get you home, you look like you need  som tlc and soothing

lexi....could'ent hurt...

the night fades away  into taillights of cars

SCENE  WE FAST FOWARD  A FEW WEEKS,  NOW  ONLY A FEW DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING, THE WEEKS  SINCE THE HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL  HAD BEEN GOOD FOR LEXI, SHE NOW HAD ABOUT FOUR WEEKS TO FINISH CLASS, SHE HAD BEEN GIVEN A TOUR OF  WHAT WOULD BE HER NEW OFFICE...THE NIGHT AT THE HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL A MEMORY,SHE HAD NOT SEEN BROOKE,OR HIRAM SINCE..AUNT TADDIE  HAD MADE A FULL RECOVERY, SHE SPENT HER TIME WITH PHRIDAY..MELISSA,AND TIFFANI,JUST HANGING OUT MOSTLY..THEY HAD PLANS  TO SPEND THANKSGIVING TOGEATHER,

MONDAY MORNING,,,IN HER BED ROOM  THE MORNING SUN STREAMS THROUGH HER WINDOWS  SHE STRETCHES AND YAWNS,,,,MEOW,UN-OO SAMMI IS HUNGRY ,SHE GIGGLES,,, MEOW   SHE PULLS THE COVERS OVER HER HEAD SMILING, FEELS SOMETHING  JUMP ON HER BED  MEOW ,    CLOSER  NOW,, MEOW......GIGGLES...THE COVERS ARE PULLED BACK...SHE  SHRIEKS !!!

THE END!

THE BOOGALOO GIRL
                             BY.LEXIBABE

https://youtu.be/gq6k8LMb2GA

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:23:06 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2020, 08:49:37 AM »
PROLOGUE.

My thanks to everyone for their interest,views and comments, for my litlle halloween story,that skided  into thanksgiving,almost, If i do a thanksgiving story,it may end by new years{lol}

I intened it to  be as if watching a PG-RATED,  B-STYLE HORROR MOVIE, i probably failed at that.  I apologize  for all the typos,bad punctuations, and grammar,i tried to correct them all, but know i missed a few..Some of the grammar was intentional,some was because i type ,like i sound in rl.

IN  The story i tried to show,that maybe some things like  voo-doo,is best not tried, it could  have bad  consequences,like many other rl bad decisions, but i probably failed at that also.
The ending, i'll let everyone conclude, was it just another bad dream, or did lexi not succeed in  riding herself of the bad consequences?

i also aopolgize,if i offended anyone  by adding  covid virus,or the u;s elections into it, i thought it may sound better to include some current events.

the book  voodoo for dummies, was not a real book, it was created as a prop, in the 90'S  movie  'BRIDE FOR CHUCKIE, although i think a copy of that prop can be found online at amazon..e-bay..The  spells i used,are actual voodoo spells that ,i found online,i did change,or add to a couple  for my story, and papa legba  is  a voo doo diety.

The  characters   hiram, brooke,and mr.stiff {the boss},are a mismash of people from rl,and members at fcf   aunt taddie was based  on two rl aunts

phriday {phriday}
tiffani {tiffanitangles} and
melissa {scratchhard2}

are members at fcf,and trillian, and i think them in allowing me to include them in the story, i hope that i did them justice,i tried my best.

and sammi the cat, the star of the story,is my actual cat,and yes,she is as spoiled,as i tried to portray
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:26:41 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »
AND THE FINAL TWO STARS OF THE STORY 

MELISSA {SCRATCHHARD2}  AND

SAMMI...THE CAT
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 10:20:36 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Tiffanitangle

• Hello there. Who wants to tangle?
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2020, 12:03:39 AM »
Enjoyed reading you story Lexi!   My cyber sister.   :-*

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2020, 01:01:30 AM »
Props to sammi !! Yeah!     *dangles a feather tied to a string with a little treat attached*

Sammi chases me smelling the treats and catnip in my pocket*
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2020, 11:02:32 PM »
nice story and i liked the current events added like covid and the election.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2021, 07:07:20 AM »
What an incredible set up. Hot too!

Great start Lexo I can't wait for more

Janey