News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« on: November 04, 2020, 08:03:40 AM »
Just a thread for the upcoming catfight in november. Hopefully steve let's them fight it out with no time limits for a awesome catfight
Brooke
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 08:15:37 AM »
And I'm sure y'all know how nikki looks
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 08:17:02 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Katff

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 09:40:15 AM »
Both women look amazing. Similar height and weight, so an even physical matchup too. It will be a close catfight. I cant call it.  However, I really hope Nikki kicks Brookes ass!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 03:01:29 PM »
First off I think this video might set sales records.   I am thinking Brooke will win, but it will be close.  She isn't really a model, just loves to fight, so she isn't thinking about much else like a photoshoot next week or onlyfans etc.  She doesn't care about hairpulling.  It will be interesting to see the rules because she pounded Gemma with punches in the first round and then she had to be told to take it a little easier on Gemma in rounds 2 and 3 otherwise Gemma was going to quit.  Brooke is older though, maybe that will matter, but Nikki is coming off having a child, so that might be a small factor as well.  I hope it is close, but I am pretty sure Brooke will win and I hope she doesn't hurt Nikki too fast, if Nikki can last, it should be great.  I know Brooke won't quit early for sure. 

Suite fights, legend status.

Offline Katff

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 03:49:55 PM »
First off I think this video might set sales records.   I am thinking Brooke will win, but it will be close.  She isn't really a model, just loves to fight, so she isn't thinking about much else like a photoshoot next week or onlyfans etc.  She doesn't care about hairpulling.  It will be interesting to see the rules because she pounded Gemma with punches in the first round and then she had to be told to take it a little easier on Gemma in rounds 2 and 3 otherwise Gemma was going to quit.  Brooke is older though, maybe that will matter, but Nikki is coming off having a child, so that might be a small factor as well.  I hope it is close, but I am pretty sure Brooke will win and I hope she doesn't hurt Nikki too fast, if Nikki can last, it should be great.  I know Brooke won't quit early for sure. 

Suite fights, legend status.

I agree about it being massively hyped. Nikki is a model but shes also a fighter and LOVES to fight. So shes not like ur typical model. Shes not bothered about looking good for next photoshoot.  I know Brooke is seen as a woman who just loves to fight, and not a model, but I see Nikki this way also for this fight. I know suitefights general women are models who fight, but I see Nikki as more of a woman who loves to fight, who just happens to be a model also.

As far as age gap, Im not sure how old Brooke is compared to Nikki.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 06:04:22 PM »
I don't know much about Brooke, altough she looks like a tough opponent for Nikki.

Are there any fighting/wrestling videos of Brooke? When and against whom was her last fight?

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 06:38:01 PM »
Brooke

Offline Katff

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 07:21:08 PM »
I don't know much about Brooke, altough she looks like a tough opponent for Nikki.

Are there any fighting/wrestling videos of Brooke? When and against whom was her last fight?

There might be others but I only know of her fight vs Jemma and I cant remember when that was. And yes Brooke is as tough as she looks.

Offline jj28

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 08:34:00 PM »

There might be others but I only know of her fight vs Jemma and I cant remember when that was. And yes Brooke is as tough as she looks.

I'm not sure, but if I'm right she lost her fight with Jemma?  ???

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2020, 08:40:29 PM »

Brooke easily and clearly won against Jemma, just saw the video. Nikki vs. Brooke could be a tough, hard fought and incredilby fun to watch match.

Offline jj28

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2020, 08:42:09 PM »

Brooke easily and clearly won against Jemma, just saw the video. Nikki vs. Brooke could be a tough, hard fought and incredilby fun to watch match.

Yep, you're right. I have to correct myself - it was the Hollie vs. Jemma fight when Jemma won. I had that in mind as I mixed Hollie and Brooke  ::)

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2020, 08:44:46 PM »
Yep, you're right. I have to correct myself - it was the Hollie vs. Jemma fight when Jemma won. I had that in mind as I mixed Hollie and Brooke  ::)

No prob! Just makes Brooke an even tougher opponent!

Does anyone know her stats (height, weight, bust, ...)?

Offline Katff

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2020, 09:09:06 PM »

No prob! Just makes Brooke an even tougher opponent!

Does anyone know her stats (height, weight, bust, ...)?

They are the same size i think both 5 7.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 03:27:32 AM »
Brooke brings some MILF hotness to the match, a category too underrepresented in catfighting.

Something else to look forward to:
In her prior SF matches, Nikki was paired with ample-chested opponents and was merciless with her breast attacks.
Brooke is sporting some ample cleavage, so let's hope Nikki returns to employing her breast attack tactics! 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 03:28:52 AM by angrmgmt »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 03:48:27 AM »
I didn't know Megan Fox was a catfighter (Brooke) ;)
Jokes aside Brooke is tough and as someone stated doesn't care about catfights interfering with modeling or anything, she just wants to fight!  Nikki is aggressive and tries overwhelming her opponents and it's always great when someone who's use to dominating comes across someone just as dominating and aggressive. I'm VERY excited for this fight as on paper it looks to have the potential to be EPIC.  HOPEFULLY SF WILL LET THIS PLAY OUT as they tend to be way too quick to prematurely end fights sometimes (if I had one beef with SF this is it) but hey... their company, their rules and I respect that.
I wonder after all this time has passed between Brooke's ECNWC fight what brought her back?
I'm calling Brooke for the win if the fight plays out till the end without stoppage, or forfeit.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 04:00:03 AM by jaybee »