News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 09:47:30 AM »
Heard the fight lasted 6 minutes due to a bloody nose. Both want a rematch so should be interesting to see. Hope it's worth the $
Ddot

Offline Katff

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 11:53:19 AM »
Disappointing but thats the way it goes. He said didnt tick all the boxes tactics wise that fans like but in 6 mins thats to be expected. I think it was probably just a full on body punching haipulling slapping intense fight for 6 mins with no clothes ripped off until an unfortunate bang on nose. Thats my guess

Its a shame that we will now probably have to wait months for a rematch. Im sure it will be great for 6 mins worth of action, but its always one of those when a contest is stopped and left undecided.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
Big fan of the stockings and suspenders.

Might have to buy my first fight for a while if it’s priced accordingly with the short run time

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2020, 12:00:33 AM »
i cannot find any fights Brooke has been in. can anyone help me. with a fight yes this maybe her first 1 i get that. i cannot find a ecnw website that might have catfights. any help is appreciated and i like the stocking and suspenders too. bloody noses do happen and that is just part of fighting anything can happen and no a bloody nose is not planned.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2020, 12:13:05 AM »
i cannot find any fights Brooke has been in. can anyone help me. with a fight yes this maybe her first 1 i get that. i cannot find a ecnw website that might have catfights. any help is appreciated and i like the stocking and suspenders too. bloody noses do happen and that is just part of fighting anything can happen and no a bloody nose is not planned.

Check your messages

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2020, 02:33:22 AM »
Yeah given Steve's production values definitely gonna buy it to support him
Ddot

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2020, 03:45:42 PM »
suitefights could give some news on the fight ??????

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2020, 02:58:34 PM »
Yes, it's time like these, difficult times, when the public needs this SuiteFights fight.  It will tick all the boxes for some of us, trust me.  I'm ready to buy $$$$$$

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2020, 05:22:13 PM »
Just a thread for the upcoming catfight in november. Hopefully steve let's them fight it out with no time limits for a awesome catfight
Brooke
When is it coming out?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2020, 08:31:46 AM »
Need some updates on the fight and previews Steve! We understand if your busy were all waiting on this fight lol
Ddot

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »
I don't know Nikki but by looks Brooke is an alpha woman and won't lose.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2020, 11:23:17 PM »
I’ll try to get it out this weekend guys. No promises. Not going to do any fancy intros or anything like that. Just some quick interviews and the fight. Will probably price it around $10 - $12 dollars, I don’t know.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2020, 11:55:10 PM »
I’ll try to get it out this weekend guys. No promises. Not going to do any fancy intros or anything like that. Just some quick interviews and the fight. Will probably price it around $10 - $12 dollars, I don’t know.

Going to buy as soon as it is out. Also, appreciate the reduced price for the shorter fight.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2020, 12:17:40 AM »
Steve treats his fans fairly once again. No overpriced stuff. I hope he at least breaks even and sets up some more fights with Nikki.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2020, 06:07:29 AM »
Steve treats his fans fairly once again. No overpriced stuff. I hope he at least breaks even and sets up some more fights with Nikki.

No, I won’t break even. In fact, there won’t be any more fights this year. I’m tapped.