News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 166 Replies

Offline Mikebt

Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2021, 06:40:57 PM »
wonder if steve would ever find another person like lexi, she was in it to fuck up the other catfighter as soon as possible. Kinda miss fights with her intensity and always wonder if a lexi vs brooke fight with no stopping at that point wouldve ended up like. As in no stops till one fighter gives up.
Yeah, definitely miss Lexi. Her fight with Jemma was intense and she absolutely ragdolled Victoria. Like you said, she was in it to make the other girl pay. Kind of reminds me of Mila Rose when she goes after the other girls tits, she literally massacred Tilly's nipples.

Hopefully the injury doesn't deter Brooke from coming back and fighting some more. First I would love to see a rematch with Nikki, after that Brooke vs Lexi, Alexa or even Michelle would be great.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2021, 09:34:10 PM »
Don't worry, the "injury" wouldn't deter Brooke from coming back, she had a great experience and wasn't hurt per se, just can't keep going with blood coming nonstop, basically she would keep fighting even if she had a broken nose, that's really not a problem for her.  This kind of stuff is fun fighting in her mind.  Now, real life and schedules might prevent her from fighting again, but nothing like an injury etc. would.   I hope it happens too, hope the money coming in from the sales is decent as well.