News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2021, 09:34:10 PM »
Don't worry, the "injury" wouldn't deter Brooke from coming back, she had a great experience and wasn't hurt per se, just can't keep going with blood coming nonstop, basically she would keep fighting even if she had a broken nose, that's really not a problem for her.  This kind of stuff is fun fighting in her mind.  Now, real life and schedules might prevent her from fighting again, but nothing like an injury etc. would.   I hope it happens too, hope the money coming in from the sales is decent as well.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2021, 04:09:20 PM »
Anyone else revisit this and notice when Nikki kind of freaks out and starts punching Brooke toward the end, that Brooke says "yeah, come on" lol?   Thought that was funny and I missed it the first time, pretty cool. 

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2021, 02:53:44 AM »
Anyone else revisit this and notice when Nikki kind of freaks out and starts punching Brooke toward the end, that Brooke says "yeah, come on" lol?   Thought that was funny and I missed it the first time, pretty cool.
Yeah and my favorite part is right before when Brooke grabs Nikki's tits and then Nikki just starts going crazy with slaps and punches on her until she lets go. ;D

Still shocked at how they fought so hard for 8 minutes and neither one went down. There was times when there was some rough kicking and hair pulling and yet they held on to each other until the very end. We really need to see a rematch.