News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline bayguy

Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2021, 04:08:31 PM »
Steve, Thank you so much.....Your generosity, your hard work, your excellent editing technique, Not to mention finding talent to fight is amazing.....thank you.....

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2021, 05:28:17 PM »
Thanks so much, Steve!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2021, 05:46:55 PM »
ty ty ty Steve. tyia
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:18:54 PM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2021, 07:29:00 PM »
Since Steve is not selling it, maybe someone who downloaded it can share it on one of the upload sites, to make it easier than Steve having to send it to everyone via email individually, as long as he says okay.
Don't do that without consent.  Steve said the free version or free period will be temporary, then it will probably be for sale on his website after a certain time period.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2021, 09:35:09 PM »
I'm getting a message "download limit has been reached."  Is it just me?  Any suggestions?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2021, 10:25:43 PM »
Fuck yessss, that was fun! A nice aggressive slappy fight between two that were evenly matched. Add in the Suitefights signature production quality and crisp 4k video with outstanding camera work and this one was a winner. If you're reading this while it is free, download it dummy. If it is now for sale, I'd easily recommend it as well.

While both gave superb effort and I didn't find a second that was dull, I think I'd submit this as a reason why breaks in a fight aren't inherently bad. These two were gassed and rightfully so! If you've ever sparred in boxing or done any type of fighting, you know you have to be a superb athlete with elite cardio to fight for any length of time, something I'd surely not expect from the majority that catfight. Saying that, I wouldn't want strict round limits for breaks and for them to be given if one of the fighters has a distinct advantage. More just that the producer/referee uses their discretion if the action is lacking because of strictly exhaustion if there is no advantage.

But this production was great! Love to see these two run it back again and I'm excited to see what Suitefights has cooking for us in 2021!

Edit: Saying all that, not exactly sure I would have called a "break" in this one. Both were still fighting and the action was solid. More it was just an observation about how gassed they both were immediately in this fight and that isn't a criticism to either of them! More just shows these both gave their all, but I've seen plenty of fights in the past where there will be prolonged sections of no action and sometimes it's better to allow them both a second to recuperate to fight harder instead of having an exhaustion competition.

Also, someone mentioned uploading it to a filesharing site while there's issues downloading directly from Suitefights' download link. While I'm sure the intentions were good, DO NOT DO THAT! This will go for sale and that would cannibalize future sales! For what it is worth, I downloaded the 4k link directly from Suitefights' link far after others reported it not working. So keep trying, or just let Suitefights know and he'll directly send you a link.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 10:42:19 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2021, 11:28:55 PM »
If you guys have a google account, sign in and you should be able to download.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2021, 12:01:22 AM »
Steve thanks a lot for the download but I feel like you should get what you deserve and if you open up some type of account for donations I'm sure people will donate for the background content. You definitely deserve a lot more considering your production values and talent and real catfight quality content. Keep it up ?? and here's to a alexa vs Nikki catfight in 2021. Hopefully with a lot of wedgies and breast attacks lol
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:19:28 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2021, 12:14:58 AM »
Somewhat agree wish it wouldn't have been stopped. Still a good wedgie attack by Nikki. Wish there would've been more breast and crotch attacks but the tenacity from the two in the hair pulling department made up for it. Overall a great add to the suitefights catalogue
Ddot

Offline dstrike2

« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2021, 01:45:01 AM »
So amazing!! Thanks for this! I am a loyal customer and have bought almost all your videos as soon as they come out. And stuff like this is why I will continue to buy from you!

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »
Fuck yessss, that was fun! A nice aggressive slappy fight between two that were evenly matched. Add in the Suitefights signature production quality and crisp 4k video with outstanding camera work and this one was a winner. If you're reading this while it is free, download it dummy. If it is now for sale, I'd easily recommend it as well.

While both gave superb effort and I didn't find a second that was dull, I think I'd submit this as a reason why breaks in a fight aren't inherently bad. These two were gassed and rightfully so! If you've ever sparred in boxing or done any type of fighting, you know you have to be a superb athlete with elite cardio to fight for any length of time, something I'd surely not expect from the majority that catfight. Saying that, I wouldn't want strict round limits for breaks and for them to be given if one of the fighters has a distinct advantage. More just that the producer/referee uses their discretion if the action is lacking because of strictly exhaustion if there is no advantage.

But this production was great! Love to see these two run it back again and I'm excited to see what Suitefights has cooking for us in 2021!

Edit: Saying all that, not exactly sure I would have called a "break" in this one. Both were still fighting and the action was solid. More it was just an observation about how gassed they both were immediately in this fight and that isn't a criticism to either of them! More just shows these both gave their all, but I've seen plenty of fights in the past where there will be prolonged sections of no action and sometimes it's better to allow them both a second to recuperate to fight harder instead of having an exhaustion competition.

Also, someone mentioned uploading it to a filesharing site while there's issues downloading directly from Suitefights' download link. While I'm sure the intentions were good, DO NOT DO THAT! This will go for sale and that would cannibalize future sales! For what it is worth, I downloaded the 4k link directly from Suitefights' link far after others reported it not working. So keep trying, or just let Suitefights know and he'll directly send you a link.

Evenly matched?

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2021, 06:56:40 PM »
Steve thanks a lot for the download but I feel like you should get what you deserve and if you open up some type of account for donations I'm sure people will donate for the background content. You definitely deserve a lot more considering your production values and talent and real catfight quality content. Keep it up ?? and here's to a alexa vs Nikki catfight in 2021. Hopefully with a lot of wedgies and breast attacks lol
That would be fantastic! Since this was a short one, but agressive, i expect Alexa vs Nikki to be a long and agressive fight since they're not the type of fighter to give up easily!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2021, 08:24:28 PM »

Evenly matched?

Yes? That is what I said. It was an enjoyable matchup for the duration and it would have been interesting to see how it went if it had a 'natural' conclusion.

Offline bofa123

« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2021, 09:39:58 PM »
this is prob the best suitefights fight

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2021, 11:11:02 PM »
That would be fantastic! Since this was a short one, but agressive, i expect Alexa vs Nikki to be a long and agressive fight since they're not the type of fighter to give up easily!

I was thinking the same but Steve said wont happen cause of the weight and height difference. I didn‘t know Alexa is so much bigger and heavier than Nikki. And since Nikki vs Brook imo was close to a mismatch with Brook being so much bigger than Nikki I must say I see his point. For me Alexa vs Brooke Gilley still would mean the most exciting matchup atm