News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Maturecatluvr

Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2021, 12:44:12 PM »
Thanks so very much for your generous gift of the Brooke vs Nikki fight! Easy to understand why suitefights remains a favorite among catfight fans. Your products are superb. Marty

Offline Katff

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2021, 01:37:29 PM »
Alexa vs Nikki isnt happening as their size difference is too much. Alexa v Brooke is the main one to look forward too with regards to Alexa. Nikki v Brooke was pushing close to a missmatch imo too, as Brooke much bigger and stronger. I just like as even as possible weight and height matchups. When that happens, neither has an advantage and it just comes down to who the better catfighter is.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2021, 08:47:53 PM »
Steve you are a legend, Brooke really is a classic fighting MILF not sure how old she is but fought hard against a younger rival, great tit grabs in this fight. Not sure how the injury happened and a big shame as they were both fighting hard. Just goes to show anything can happen in a real fight.

Suitefights still the best

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2021, 03:29:17 AM »
Alexa vs Nikki isnt happening as their size difference is too much. Alexa v Brooke is the main one to look forward too with regards to Alexa. Nikki v Brooke was pushing close to a missmatch imo too, as Brooke much bigger and stronger. I just like as even as possible weight and height matchups. When that happens, neither has an advantage and it just comes down to who the better catfighter is.
I think Sarah could hang with her even with the size difference, but the perfect fight for Brooke would be Heidi (tall lady with great headlock skills) from ECNWC. I don't know what happened to her, but she dominated in ECNWC(her last fight was in CF-44) before Brooke got there. Sadly, the place shutdown so we never got to see them fight. She's probably the same age as well, so it would be an awesome MILF catfight.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2021, 05:18:24 AM »
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/24419627/nikki-vs-brooke-4k
Fight is officially up. Plz buy it and support the studio.

After watching it, I have to say this was a pretty even fight and we definitely need to see a rematch in the future. I was surprised at how well Nikki did, she more than held her own (especially with the body kicks) and could have won. Brooke had a big time hold of Nikki's hair at the end otherwise she would've been in trouble. It's really too bad for the injury because I was looking forward to watching them get on the ground, if you watched Brooke in ECNWC, she had some great finishing moves  there including face sit and forced splits.

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2021, 07:26:02 AM »
hello guys
i could not download the video
plz help me to download it.who has it?
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »
I have just seen this match, having purchased it a few weeks back.  Based on the comments on this site, I was expecting to see a short stalemate in which the heavier lady, Brooke, dominated to an inconclusive finish.  Turned out not to be that way really.  Although it was an inconclusive finish, IMO Nikki won that on points.

This is a more mature Nikki than the girl who beat up Mila Rose.  Less intense, curvier but every bit the fighter she was then.  Really impressed with her willingness to fight out of her weight class against someone with such a formidable track record as Brooke, whose ECNWC demolition of the previously undefeated Jemma was one of the highpoints of catfight history. Brooke is a few years older now, but she still looks great and has lost none of her confidence.

The Nikki-Brooke encounter did become a hairpulling stalemate, but it didn’t go quite the way I expected. Neither lady was in absolute best condition, both gasping for air from an early stage of the match. There is a case for introducing time-limited rounds in this sort of fight, I think.  Where Nikki surprised me, though, was her speed: fast hands and fast legs.  She landed impressive slaps and kicks on Brooke, both to face and body, and was starting to have some real success just before it got stopped.  I got the impression that with those unanswered punches to the mid-section, Nikki hurt Brooke in the final minute.  The welts on Brooke’s body at the end are just an indicator of the damage Nikki could have caused her if the fight had continued.

For those who have seen this fight, I’m interested in getting your opinions on how you think it would have developed.  I think I have made my opinion clear: Nikki would have worn down Brooke and been a convincing winner.  Of course, I would love to see a rematch between the two, just so there is no doubt.

Absolute top marks to Suitefights once more, for such impeccable production.  I can’t believe Steve was giving this way a few weeks ago – although I missed out, thanks to a broken PC, I have no regrets about paying the full price for it.  It’s appropriate that this fight links the legacy of ECNWC with that of SF who are now, in my opinion, the stand-out catfight producer of the 2010s and 2020s.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2021, 06:54:04 PM »
I hope everyone in Texas is safe, especially Steve.  Now that a long time has passed and people are starting to purchase and discuss this fight, I'll weigh in with some info and analysis.  Of course Timy I can completely see where you are coming from if this was a points based fight and the "judges" gave value to strikes.   That makes sense.  What you probably didn't know is the timing and the rules that created the situation.  Here goes.....
Rules:  First, Brooke followed the rules to a T because these things are easy for her and she was in control the whole time.  Now Nikki, I don't blame her, but when she started hyper actively swinging away at Brooke hitting her in the head, that's when she went off the rules, but it was because she panicked, literally she could feel how Brooke had her in such a controlled state that she wasn't going anywhere and it was only a matter of time before they went to the ground.  One thing you can't see from the tape but I know is that Brooke was smiling and laughing as she was being hit, it didn't phase her at all, Nikki may have noticed this too, leading to the panic.  Brooke on the other hand followed the rule of no tripping, otherwise she would have tripped Nikki to the ground as she did with Gemma in the ECNWC match.  If there were fewer rules it would have been a nightmare for Nikki, it kind of was already.  Afterward Nikki was complimentary of Brooke and in awe of her strength.  Pay close attention to the look in Nikki's eyes when they break at the end, I think that will tell you most of what you need to know.  Great sportsmanship from Nikki, she is truly one of a kind, as is Brooke. 
I applaud both ladies for a great match, I hope there is a rematch.  I really think Brooke though can handle anyone bigger, even Alexa Brooke or Jess (which I know won't happen, but Brooke would out tough her in my opinion or it would be the match of the century because Brooke would never give up). 

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2021, 08:11:40 PM »
Many thanks for that insight, Goodluck.  You clearly have inside information that does put a different complexion on the fight.  May I ask how you have this info?  I didn’t know there was a no-tripping rule – I guess you’re implying that Brooke was trying to get Nikki to ground by leaning on her with her weight and pulling down on her hair.   If that had happened and Brooke was on top as she was against Jemma, it is hard to see Nikki escaping that.  In a standing fight only though, I still think Nikki wears Brooke down eventually.   
Brooke easily beats Jess in that match which is never going to happen.  I like Jess’s attitude, but she is not the most formidable fighter Suitefights ever produced.  Brooke against Alexa Brooke, Sarah Brooke or (in my dreams) Lexi would all be fantastic watches., though!

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2021, 12:24:38 AM »
Brooke against Alexa Brooke, Sarah Brooke or (in my dreams) Lexi would all be fantastic watches., though!
I think Alexa would wipe the floor with Brooke, Sarah would also beat her, but it would be a closer fight. I'm not sure Brooke has the stamina at this point to last with these current fighters. She was absolutely gassed by the seven minute mark in this fight and I disagree with GL about Nikki's punches not hurting Brooke. Watch at the 10:30 mark when Brooke squeezes her nipples, Nikki unleashes a fury of punches to her body and she lets go right away(even mutters something) and backs away continuing to hold on to her hair. IMO, if the fight continued like it was going, Nikki would've won.

OUR TOP SELLING CLIPS
1 . Nikki vs brooke (4k)
2 . Nikki vs brooke (1080p)

3 . Alexa vs michelle [1080p]
4 . Ivy vs bella - 1080p
5 . Nikki vs brooke (mobile)
Hopefully this is a good sign for getting a rematch booked.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2021, 01:26:53 AM »
A mobile version, that is really interesting,.  Well, I can only share what I know that isn't on the video and opinions are great, stirs up interest.  Maybe we will see a rematch, who knows?

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2021, 07:30:28 AM »
One thing that everyone is underestimating about Nikki is her ground game. Go watch her match against Mila Rose and you will se how well she handled the ground game. Brooke is obviously stronger, but Nikki took a couple knees to the face from Mila and she still ended up winning. At one point Mila was back heel kicking her (while on the ground) and trying everything to get her to quit and she just kept going. It really would've been great to see this fight go the ground just to see how she would handle Brooke's size. Really too bad for the injury... hopefully we do se a rematch.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2021, 11:56:36 AM »
wonder if steve would ever find another person like lexi, she was in it to fuck up the other catfighter as soon as possible. Kinda miss fights with her intensity and always wonder if a lexi vs brooke fight with no stopping at that point wouldve ended up like. As in no stops till one fighter gives up.
Ddot

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2021, 04:54:47 PM »
I bought the fight.  Makes me wonder—how would Brooke fair against the heavier fighters today?   I mean after watching that scrap it’s clear had the fight gone on longer Brooke was going to start wearing Nikki out.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2021, 06:40:57 PM »
wonder if steve would ever find another person like lexi, she was in it to fuck up the other catfighter as soon as possible. Kinda miss fights with her intensity and always wonder if a lexi vs brooke fight with no stopping at that point wouldve ended up like. As in no stops till one fighter gives up.
Yeah, definitely miss Lexi. Her fight with Jemma was intense and she absolutely ragdolled Victoria. Like you said, she was in it to make the other girl pay. Kind of reminds me of Mila Rose when she goes after the other girls tits, she literally massacred Tilly's nipples.

Hopefully the injury doesn't deter Brooke from coming back and fighting some more. First I would love to see a rematch with Nikki, after that Brooke vs Lexi, Alexa or even Michelle would be great.