News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Mom vs my wife

• 7 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
My Mom vs my wife
« on: December 16, 2020, 04:12:45 PM »
In college I got married to my wife Lisa. I was always shy around girls and never dated much so I married my first real girlfriend. Lisa was about 5’7, 120 lbs. Pale skin long brown hair. She had small breasts and slender in the legs and arms. Most guys would have considered her plain and average looking. I graduated a year earlier than her and moved back home to start my accounting career.  To save money I moved in with my mom, Heidi.

In highschool my friends made fun of me for having a Hot mom. I’d always ignore them and not pay them any attention. Being unaware of women in highschool that was easy to do. In college I became much more aware and so I was really struggling since moving back home. Mom
was really into fitness. She’s workout And lift weights daily. She has tanned skin, strong shapely legs, round C cup breasts, a flat toned stomach, toned arms with some muscle on them and she easily had the nicest ass you’d ever seen.  She did a lot of squats which made her ass big on her small waist. Her body type was thick but slim in the waist and stomach. On top of this she was very pretty. Everywhere we’d go I would notice guys staring.

I had always been interested in women wrestling and catfighting and would imagine different women I knew in matchups. Since moving back home on several occasions I found myself staring at mom. She caught me checking her out a few times and met it with a dirty look which led to my blushing and turning away. It was very hard to control myself. It was just Mom and I at home. Her workout outfits in particular just had you say wow. I found myself including mom in my catfighting fantasies more often. I imagined she’d win most her fights based on her fitness. Plus she was stronger. About 5’5 145 lbs.  I reached a point of obsession on this which led me to move out and get my own place in anticipation of Lisa joining me from college soon.

A few months went by and Lisa had moved into my apartment. We got an invite from
Mom that she was having a bbq at her house.  When we arrived that warm June day my jaw nearly hit the ground when mom opened the door. She was wearing high cut jean shorts that didn’t fully cover her butt cheeks, a tight white shirt with no bra showing off her nipples and sandals. I tried not to stare at her tits or shapely legs when I greeted her with a hug.  I lucked out in that I pulled away from her just as I was getting hard from hugging her.    I don’t care if she was my mom no dude could not
notice how hot she was.

Lisa and I went outside there were a ton of people there. Many of moms friends including her latest boyfriend Scott and some of his guy friends. Scott was a few years older than mom in his early 40’s and a rich guy.  Mom and him had a causal relationship.  You can tell he was a playboy type who only dated attractive women like mom but didn’t want to marry them. This worked out great as mom was very independent and didn’t want to be in a traditional relationship. I did however notice that she exclusively dated rich guys. After a bit I grabbed a beer and went inside to watch a football game by myself. After a few beers mom walked into the living room where I was looking for something. My buzz fully set in and I was checking her out.  Thinking I was alone rather recklessly Id say. I then heard “what a whore, even in front of her own son.”  And Lisa stormed off. Mom turned around quickly confused. I immediately blushed, and could tell she was probably aware that I was staring at her ass.

Mom walked after Lisa into the kitchen. I just stayed in the living room embarrassed. I could hear voices raised then heard “get out of my house!”  Suddenly I heard the kitchen door swing open to the backyard. I walked out there to see my mom and wife rolling around on the lawn. Mom got on top and was landing hard slaps
to Lisa’s face.  Mom alternated her free hand, grabbed at Lisa’s hair and pulled her head up and down slamming her head into the lawn in between slaps. Lisa reached up and tore moms tight white shirt down. As I waked up closer the scene I was looking at was a circle of men around my mom with one bare breast exposed on top of my wife, pulling her hair and slapping her face.

My eyes alternated between moms amazing breast and the beat down she was putting on Lisa. Mom had large nipples and her breast’s were even nicer than I had imagined. After suffering through a dozen or so slaps Lisa thrust her hips and rolled mom off her. Both women got to their knees and circled for a second before mom lunged at Lisa. Mom tackled her to her side then wrapped her legs around Lisa’s torso.  Mom was squeezing my wife’s torso hard before she grabbed Lisa’s arm and twisted it back. Lisa was screaming in pain. As I looked up I noticed the circle of guys around mom and Lisa. They were chanting encouragement to mom and making disrespectful comments like “tear that bitches top off.”  Apparently mom heard them as she then grabbed at Lisa’s shirt from behind and tore her shirt. This allowed Lisa to free her arm in the arm bare to pry moms leg scissors off of her.  Mom got to her knees as did Lisa. Lisa topless in longer cut Jean shorts. Mom with one breast exposed in her cut off jean shorts that had hiked up her butt. They collided and pressed their chest together and grabbed at each other’s shoulders. At this point a lady next to me walked up and said to me “Aren’t you going to break this up!?” I pretended like I didn’t hear her and walked away to get a closer view. I thought in my head, are you freaking crazy. I was hard as a rock and more aroused than ever in my life. Although it was a mixed set of emotions....mom took Lisa back down to her back. Flipped her on her stomach and pulled Lisa’s head up off the lawn. The crowd was loving it. Laughing, cheering mom on and the guys were clearly turned on at this sight. My guess is half of them had crushes on mom and the sight of her in a catfight was a major turn on even if it was a taboo against her daughter in law. I could hear the lady in earshot make a comment to her friend.  “What pigs men are...look at them drooling...that’s that guys mom and wife and even he won’t stop it.”

As mom has Lisa in this clutch pulling her hair up, she also grabbed Lisa leg above the ground. It was a painful and humiliating position she had Lisa in. On top of the physical ass kicking mom put on her, I could also tell Lisa was embarrassed to be topless in front of all those men. If she wasn’t their disparaging comments on how flat chested she was, I’m sure made her embarrassed. At this point Lisa’s Head was up and she could see an entire crowd of 30 people including 10 men in a circle witnessed her get her ass kicked. Her hair was messed up from being pulled and her make up was smeared. She was not fighting back and yelling at mom to get off her.

Mom finally did. As she got off Lisa she gave her a light kick to put her back on her back. As mom walked past me she noticed my staring at her exposed breast.  No dirty look this time just a wink which turned me on. I turned around and stared at her ass as she walked back into the house twirling her hips in a slow and confident walk.  I needed a second to collect myself as I had cum in my pants before walking over to Lisa to help her up and into the car to drive home. 

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: My Mom vs my wife
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 05:25:32 PM »
I'm not really a fan of family fights, but I really like this short story. spontaneous violent fight in front of spectators. great. like a rematch.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 12:19:06 PM »
I'm not really a fan of family fights, but I really like this short story. spontaneous violent fight in front of spectators. great. like a rematch.
  nice short story   well done 
love to see more of them  please.
 Love to chat on this subject with you anytime  take care

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 12:50:24 PM »
One of the fights I always wanted to see was my mom vs my wife.  Both new I wanted it to happen and mom was up for it but my wife wouldn't even consider it.

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 05:15:45 PM »
Thank you.  Would love to hear any other feedback you have.

Offline Dash

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 12:39:37 AM »
Still think your mom vs. your MIL would be an awesome next match.  Great series of stories!

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 04:58:40 PM »
Thank you.  Problem is my mom would destroy my MIL, wouldn’t even be a match.  Mickey would love to hear more about your mom and wife knowing of your interest.  Your mom was willing to do it?

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2023, 06:35:09 PM »
My impression of your Mom and your wife  :-*
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah