News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2021, 09:51:59 PM »
Merry Christmas y'all. Chapter 4 is now up in the Catpin Chronicles.... Everyone's favorite (except for me) Step Sister In Law shares one of her favorite fights against one of her most hated opponents!
Great chapter and Merry Christmas to you and all the brave Catpin sorority and their readers too.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2021, 06:00:21 PM »
Great universe. I really like it. I imagine what would happen if Kyra meets a woman at a Gala who forgot to remove her catpin while wearing an evening gown or designer blouse and skirt.
Would she ignore it or maybe put her catpin on and confront the other woman with that....
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2022, 03:33:33 PM »
There's a few new things going on in the World of the Catpin at the moment. Kiva is in some personal crisis that could be leading her into trouble and in the Chronicles, you can see what it's like to watch your wife take on the woman who betrayed you years ago from the point of view of the scorned ex husband.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2022, 05:41:47 PM »
 Kiva and I have been up to a few things. She is off gallivanting around with Doc McSteamy and watching him battle, and I just had a knock down, drag out fight with fan favorite Cynthia. Hopefully, there are some things y'all will enjoy. 
 :)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2022, 03:58:13 PM »
Kiva and I have been up to a few things. She is off gallivanting around with Doc McSteamy and watching him battle, and I just had a knock down, drag out fight with fan favorite Cynthia. Hopefully, there are some things y'all will enjoy. 
Your fight with Cynthia was a gem!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2022, 04:52:52 PM »

Thanks... I'm still a little embarrassed I didn't come up with the Dumpster Fyre thing.... you realize that would have been the title of the chapter? Lol.

Anyway, while not quite in the Catpin Universe, I did post the first chapter in a new miniseries with Cynthia's sister, Charlotte, in it. Charlotte will definitely make an appearance in Fyre's Fight Journal some time soon. So it's definitely Catpin Universe adjacent :)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2022, 04:38:45 PM »

Thanks... I'm still a little embarrassed I didn't come up with the Dumpster Fyre thing.... you realize that would have been the title of the chapter? Lol.

Anyway, while not quite in the Catpin Universe, I did post the first chapter in a new miniseries with Cynthia's sister, Charlotte, in it. Charlotte will definitely make an appearance in Fyre's Fight Journal some time soon. So it's definitely Catpin Universe adjacent :)

Haven't enjoyed a author this much since HotNancy, I know I am not the only one who wants to see you even the score with Joelene and the posh bitch who made you eat her pussy. Is there any chance?

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, you will see Candace again. I have a couple of different plans for her but haven't quite decided exactly what I want her to do just yet.... maybe a "Catpin Chronicles" chapter as well, to see things through her twisted eyes.  :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2022, 01:45:49 AM »
Hi y’all (I’ve been in Texas long enough to say that.)

KFJ Chaper 12 is posted. It’s a continuation of the Love, Death, and Lies story arc. I finally meet the mysterious psycho bitch Gloria and the situation reaches a shocking conclusion. Frank and I have our moment of truth. It’s a wild ride with some fun twists. I even try my hand at erotica novel style writing  :-*. As always, I’d love to have your feedback. Thanks for reading.

Kiva
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2022, 07:59:59 AM »
I even try my hand at erotica novel style writing  :-*. As always, I’d love to have your feedback. Thanks for reading.

Kiva

I mostly liked it.  Just one suggestion.  When Kiva had Frank's phone, she found pics of different IRL girls.  But .... why just that.  Like Frank even says, that's pretty run-of-the-mill stuff.  Why not include other 'stuff':  Frank and another woman photobombing, oh, a formal fundraiser or something.  Google Maps directions to a secret love nest.  Downloaded extreme content.  Frank's search history.  Etc.  As long as Kiva is getting dis-enchanted with Frank, why not pile it on thick?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2022, 01:26:25 PM »
I even try my hand at erotica novel style writing  :-*. As always, I’d love to have your feedback. Thanks for reading.

Kiva

I mostly liked it.  Just one suggestion.  When Kiva had Frank's phone, she found pics of different IRL girls.  But .... why just that.  Like Frank even says, that's pretty run-of-the-mill stuff.  Why not include other 'stuff':  Frank and another woman photobombing, oh, a formal fundraiser or something.  Google Maps directions to a secret love nest.  Downloaded extreme content.  Frank's search history.  Etc.  As long as Kiva is getting dis-enchanted with Frank, why not pile it on thick?

Thanks for reading! And all good suggestions. One of the challenges in writing this was determining how far to take Frank’s “sleaze factor” before story Kiva would finally see the light. For now, I suppose it’s up to our imaginations to think of what else we’d find on Frank’s phone.

It does raise an interesting question I’ll ask to any women who may be reading this. Guys are welcome to share their thoughts as well.

If you found out your new boyfriend has a collection of nude photos of past women he’s been with, including some girls you know from work or had a negative history with (Tori and Amber in the story), would you:

A. Accept his “it’s different now that you’re here” line and trust him in a relationship
B. Demand that you see all nude pics be deleted before giving him a chance
C. Demand to examine his cell phone and search history before deciding on the relationship
D. Continue the relationship but get him to agree to a monitoring system where you spot check any and all devices
E. Accept him for who he is and continue the relationship. He has a right to his privacy.
F. End the relationship immediately

You may choose more than one answer.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2022, 06:01:51 PM »
G.  Demand that all nudes be downloaded onto MY phone, to be held in reserve by me in case any of them ever get the bad idea of trying to re-kindle a spark with him.  And so I have a roster of my potential competition.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2022, 04:21:55 PM »
Are we going to see more developments in the catpin universe?

Yes. I realize sometimes it takes us several weeks between stories due to life’s commitments. This time, I took a break from the catpin universe and posted an unrelated story about two moms wrestling in a backyard called, “Wating At The Door” (Wrestling board). But I am back again, getting into catpin trouble. I know Kelli is cooking up new stories as well. Thanks for reading!  :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 04:23:00 PM by Kiva »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2022, 02:54:12 PM »
Interesting question in todays' Merriam-Webster Usage Notes: is it "buck naked" or "butt naked"?
I know Billy's and the Catpin Universe are independent domains, but since there isn't a "Billy's" discussion thread, and since members of the Catpin sorority have also been known on occasion to relieve their vanquished frenemies of their panties, this would seem as good a place as any to raise the question: "buck" or "butt" naked?
Kiva (bless her) is in the "butt' camp:

I bend over, lift up her hips, then grab on to the back of her panties. For a second, I decide to let her be. Then I think of an old John Wayne movie, I think it was “McLintock.” In a parody of an iconic scene where The Duke held an unfortunate varmint by the collar and threatened to belt him in the mouth, I tell Ginger:

“Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble around here today. Somebody ought to strip off your panties and leave you butt naked. …"

[Kiva's Fight Journal, Chapter 4: Day of Reckoning: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.15]
Paige, on the other hand, favours "buck" (though she throws in an "ass" for good measure):

Unsurprisingly, this materialistic bitch takes the bait. "I know this place… we can fight in a cage — no interference. And the owner pays well… plus I can shut your big ass mouth in front of a crowd" I bark, my competitive nature still raging.

"… you talking about Billy's?" Paige says with a confident smirk.

"It is" I say, pressing back into her.

"I know it… and him well… this is too good. Beating your ass… uppity… wholesome … Kelli in front of those filthy degenerates… leaving you laying buck ass naked for them to stare at… you're on… Saturday night pays the best and I'll even call him."

[Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 18: Tussle With A Trophy Wife https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78153.45]
"What would Paige know?" you're probably saying. "She's just some bimbo trophy wife and, anyway, Kiva rattled her brain like a stone in a biscuit tin with that right hook of hers when they fought in the cage". True. But that was after. And, anyway, that wasn't really the issue in dispute. For trial by combat to have any meaning, the gods have to know in advance upon what question they're being invited to rule, and when Paige climbed into the cage that night to face Kiva, I doubt somehow whether the gods were hurriedly thumbing through the pages of Merriam-Webster to check whether it's "buck" or "butt" naked.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 03:02:21 PM by h_k »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2022, 05:12:39 PM »
Perhaps I favored “butt naked” because I see a lot of naked butts at work (trust me, nursing is NOT sexy work). I could be faulted for choosing “butt naked” since I was doing a parody of John Wayne and “buck naked” is an older term and more likely to be used in the 1800s Wild West. However, I believe I have the prerogative to a more modern usage since my sentence was directed at Ginger.

Here’s the John Wayne clip. You can skip to the last 30 seconds. He didn’t grab the man by the collar like I said in the story.  Only in the catpin universe does an old Wayne movie inspire us to remove our foes’ panties.  ;D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkFmlUcpfnM

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2022, 05:14:21 PM »
I believe both are acceptable. Though, I am partial to bare ass naked... or as I pronounce it "nekkid"  :)