News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2022, 01:01:50 PM »
This thing is really taking off! As well as the pin itself, there's the Catpin app, the web site, of course, the bar, the Anthology, the Universe (which is a lot of different things really) and now … (drumroll) … a line of clothing! Check out Kiva's awesome t-shirt collection with all your favo(u)rites: Fyrecracka, Paula, Candace, Cynthia and even the lady herself!
(Hope the link works - if not, it's page 2 of her profile pictures):
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=62172;area=pictures;album=0;start=10
I’m thinking of a Catpin Universe online store. We can sell T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleece jackets, baseball caps, coffee mugs, keychains, bobbleheads, jigsaw puzzles, action figures, board games, backpacks, coloring books, comic books, energy drinks, workout accessories, pillows and bedsheets …well, maybe not that last one.

Anyway, it’s a fun dream.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2022, 02:56:40 PM »
My cats are demanding "Kiss the Kitty" collars.

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2022, 03:12:30 PM »
We are totally attracted about this pin...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 03:12:55 PM by fightfeelings »
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2022, 07:15:04 PM »
My cats are demanding "Kiss the Kitty" collars.
Oh, the interesting things that could run through your mind if random women interact with the kitty  ;)

We are totally attracted about this pin...

That's not too different, in shape, from the idea I had in my mind when I started writing about the Catpin world  :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 07:16:29 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2022, 11:47:26 AM »
Kelly and Kiva pillowslips. I love it! "Almost like sleeping with the real thing," says Jake.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2022, 06:16:48 PM »
Chapter 7 is now posted in the "Catpin Chronicles". One of the more enigmatic characters of Fyre's Fight Journal rears her seductively sadistic head and allows you inside it to get a peek of her mind works. Hopefully y'all enjoy it.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2022, 09:22:33 AM »
Chapter 7 is now posted in the "Catpin Chronicles". One of the more enigmatic characters of Fyre's Fight Journal rears her seductively sadistic head and allows you inside it to get a peek of her mind works. Hopefully y'all enjoy it.
Congratulations! It's an instant classic. Impossible to do better.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2022, 03:24:16 AM »
I was just thinking about a few of the comments about Candace in the Catpin Chronicles story. One of my favorite things about writing these is creating characters that are interesting to me. I usually create a pretty in depth backstory and everything for them and then try to make them act accordingly during their story.

When I did the original chapter with her in it, I was just developing that technique and I didn't really go too far with her and was more interested in doing a chapter where I got wrecked by much better fighter. As I wrote it, her character kind of came together in my mind and by the end I found her pretty damn interesting. Enough so, that I ended up thinking through quite a bit of her "story" when I was just musing around.

Eventually, I wanted to share some of that with everyone and, not to mention, when I do a chapter through the other person's eyes, I feel like I really get to know them better anyway.

The more I played around with Candace's pov, the more I could feel what motivates and drives her when I paired it with her backstory (which few if any of the readers know... I don't always put much of those in the stories unless it's necessary. As I said, they are more for helping me to make the characters behave consistently). She definitely has a lot going on and has been up to quite a few different things since she beat me. I do have some more plans for her in future chapters.

Also, if there's ever any of my original characters that you find interesting, feel free to discuss them, sometimes that's what gets me to go further into them than I originally planned.

Thanks for reading and the kind words.

Hugs and scratches,
Kelli  :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2022, 12:42:45 AM »
Chapter 14 of KFJ is posted. It’s the first of 2 parts. My niece Stacy visits Texas and stays for me for a week - and drives me crazy. Several familiar catpin universe characters make cameo appearances at a community event. Later, Stacy drops a bombshell.

The first 10 people who click Like will receive a free T-shirt  (below)…Wait….We’re out of stock?…Oh…Never mind. But I still hope you’ll like it.

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2022, 10:39:10 AM »
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone in the Catpin community – not to just to Kelli and Kiva, whom we all adore, but also (since Christmas is a time I feel, to reach out to lost souls) to the Jolene's, Jaymie's and (dare I say it?) the Franks, the Carls, the Claires and (my special favourite) the Billys of the bunch. Lashings of grog and Yuletide cheer to one and all. Look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2022, 09:40:10 AM »
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone in the Catpin community – not to just to Kelli and Kiva, whom we all adore, but also (since Christmas is a time I feel, to reach out to lost souls) to the Jolene's, Jaymie's and (dare I say it?) the Franks, the Carls, the Claires and (my special favourite) the Billys of the bunch. Lashings of grog and Yuletide cheer to one and all. Look forward to seeing you in the new year.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and all the readers out there. It takes the virtue of a saint to wish goodwill to such villains as Jolene, Jaymie, Frank, and Billy, but I’m sure no one is surprised by your  high quality of character..

To all the readers, I appreciate your messages, I realize the catpin universe has been dormant for several weeks. Sometimes the icky real world gets in the way of our fantasy ones. Hopefully we’ll be back soon.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 03:16:00 PM by Kiva »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2022, 10:49:24 AM »
Love the seasonal avatar!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #147 on: December 31, 2022, 12:32:07 AM »
Happy New Year y’all!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2023, 03:59:00 AM »
Howdy y'all!
Just checking in and seeing what's going on around here. I'm still here and pecking away at some new stuff, but life is busy on all fronts. But I'll, give those of y'all that are interested an update on what I'm planning to do in 2023.

Fyre's fight journal has a few things in the works, to include another trip to the Valkyrie's Palace, a visit from a few past opponents, and a future day of reckoning with a certain redheaded bitch that needs to be served a big ol' helping of comeuppance! As well as some more random catpin encounters and a few more MvsM and maybe even a couple's match.

There also will be some more trips into my alternate past in "The Rivals: Charlotte vs Kelli" for those of you that like extended rivalries that take place over several years.

And hopefully, I'll even get back to the pro ring and continue the "Ring of Fyre" series.

With any luck, when the flowers start bloomin', so will the stories!

Have a great weekend!
-Kelli

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2023, 03:00:50 AM »
 :)