News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2021, 04:53:18 PM »
Top: Roadwork during a trip to San Antonio

Bottom: Landing my big right hand
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2021, 01:03:17 PM »
Ouch! Right on the cheekbone. I'm guessing there were tears. What did she do to upset you Kiva? (Lovely tum, you got, BTW!)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2021, 02:56:42 AM »
Ouch! Right on the cheekbone. I'm guessing there were tears. What did she do to upset you Kiva? (Lovely tum, you got, BTW!)
It will be in an upcoming chapter. It was a brief skirmish in a gym (and I do mean brief)!  Thanks, I got a new high intensity Zumba routine and I still like abdominal crunches.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2021, 09:02:02 AM »
It will be in an upcoming chapter. It was a brief skirmish in a gym (and I do mean brief)!  Thanks, I got a new high intensity Zumba routine and I still like abdominal crunches.
So Chase paces you when you're doing your roadwork and that beautiful cat (what's his/her name?) calms you down afterwards and sits beside you while you write. There has to be a role in all this for the alligator. I'm guessing he gets to clear up the debris at the end and share it out fairly among the crows.
Remember to remove her panties first though! Crows can't digest latex. It gets stuck in their intestines and gives them terrible constipation! (But you're a nurse. You'd know that.)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2021, 12:18:04 AM »
Since the last update in this thread it looks like Jen_C has posted a new story and I have posted a MvsM story with lots of catty action between Vanhi and I as our husbands go at it... if you're interested in MvsM stuff as well.

Hopefully, we will get some new stuff out soon... I'm close to a few different projects.

And last but certainly not least, check out Kiva's art it's fantastic!

Hugs and scratches,
Kelli
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2021, 06:42:38 PM »
Hi all,

I’d like to thank everyone for your messages concerned that I haven’t posted a new story in a while. Today, I posted a fictional reason in KFJ in a brief interlude story along with some boxing  pics. The truth, though, is that my real life has been overwhelmingly demanding. When I do find quiet time and try to write, I end up like the top pic below. Be assured, though, that I do have works in progress and will get them out as soon as possible. If you’re interested, I posted two threads full of pics in the Men vs. Men section.

Finally, just a reminder for everyone to stay safe. Because of my occupation, I received the booster third dose of COVID vaccine (bottom pic below). Don’t forget the flu vaccine. There are real concerns for a possible bad flu season this year.
Take care,
Kiva

Pics from daz3d

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2021, 06:44:48 PM »
The rumor is that Cynthia and I may be in the same place at the same time in the near future... I wonder if anything will happen.

Who doesn't love some rumors about the going on'e in the Catpin Universe? ;)

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2021, 09:39:48 AM »
The rumor is that Cynthia and I may be in the same place at the same time in the near future... I wonder if anything will happen.
Just tell me when and where. Have wings. Will fly.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2021, 07:29:48 AM »
Hiya. So I posted a new...yet most likely familiar series within the "Catpin Universe". It's called "The Catpin Chronicles" and it will be a collection of stand alone stories from perspectives other than Kiva's or my own. It should give some nice depth to some characters you may have already met. Anyway, it will probably make more sense to just go check it out in the Catfight section. Hopefully y'all will enjoy it!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2021, 07:49:47 PM »
Hiya. So I posted a new...yet most likely familiar series within the "Catpin Universe". It's called "The Catpin Chronicles" and it will be a collection of stand alone stories from perspectives other than Kiva's or my own. It should give some nice depth to some characters you may have already met. Anyway, it will probably make more sense to just go check it out in the Catfight section. Hopefully y'all will enjoy it!
Excellent idea Kelli, and great start with the first story. This opens up a lot of story potential and let’s us bring back characters many of us would like to see again. I love the idea of reader participation you mentioned in your introduction.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2021, 05:06:29 PM »
Cynthia vs. Deanna has been posted in The Catpin Chonicles. The fact that these two women fought was briefly mentioned in KFJ. This is the full story told by Deanna’s fiancé. If you’re new to the catpin universe, there is a brief intro to set up this story.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2021, 03:36:12 AM »
Kiva’s Fight Journal,  Chapter 10: Love, Death, and Lies 2 is posted. A visit to a nightclub ends in disaster. Help comes from an unexpected source. Read all the horrifying details in the Catfight section.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2021, 01:32:44 PM »
Happy Holidays, everyone. Thank you for reading my stuff. I appreciate every single reader. This is my Christmas card to y’all. Wish you health and happiness in 2022!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2021, 08:54:54 PM »
Happy Holidays, everyone. Thank you for reading my stuff. I appreciate every single reader. This is my Christmas card to y’all. Wish you health and happiness in 2022!
Your stories are a joy to read. Thank you for writing them.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2021, 09:01:18 PM »
Merry Christmas y'all. Chapter 4 is now up in the Catpin Chronicles.... Everyone's favorite (except for me) Step Sister In Law shares one of her favorite fights against one of her most hated opponents!