News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 08:39:48 PM »
Hi Tiberius, I’ll get working on this story. Some working titles might be:
The Latrine
American Kidneys
Bladder Patrol
A Midsummer’s Night Stream
Acts Of Incontinence
Times Of Dribble
I don’t know if FyreCracka approves of pee jokes on her thread so I’ll stop. See what happens when a nurse gets started on such topics. I love the idea of Kelli and I side by side flexing while standing on our opponents. That would be cool.  :)
It would be WAY cool! And if you dropped her next time with a left hook, you'd get extra brownie points. By my calculations, you're still 28 knockouts behind Mexico's fighting nurse, Zulina 'la loba' Muñoz, but closing fast (and I bet her dog can't play the banjo!)
She has a mean right hook though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYEeYtnWw4
and her left's not bad either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdtRXAZZHg (5:38)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhRGshk7J0
But her uniform isn't half as chic as yours: https://www.jornada.com.mx/2009/12/31/fotos/a28n1dep-1_mini.jpg
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 08:46:58 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 09:05:50 PM »
And you're going to HAVE to have a showdown with another soccer mum, Kelli. You know the kind of thing, her daughter's pulling your daughter's hair all the way through the match, and you complain to the referee, and she tells you to butt out, and the referee blows the whistle and says "You two, take it somewhere else!" and you say "Good idea!", and as soon as the match is over, you and she head off to a quiet spot behind the changing rooms to settle your differences - followed by all the players from both schools, AND their parents, and the referee agrees to officiate, and… well, you can take it from there.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2020, 09:19:51 PM »
It would be WAY cool! And if you dropped her next time with a left hook, you'd get extra brownie points. By my calculations, you're still 28 knockouts behind Mexico's fighting nurse, Zulina 'la loba' Muñoz, but closing fast (and I bet her dog can't play the banjo!)
But her uniform isn't half as chic as yours: https://www.jornada.com.mx/2009/12/31/fotos/a28n1dep-1_mini.jpg
Thanks for the info. I’m definitely a Zulina Munoz fan now. She’s a nurse with knockout power and I read she likes to play guitar. I guess I’m not so way out there after all! I wonder if she likes Bruce. Her uniform is an old style outpatient or hospital floor style where ICU nurses wear scrubs. The cool thing about being a nurse with KO ability is that we can cause a concussion, then go back and do our own head injury assessment
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2020, 09:25:19 PM »
And you're going to HAVE to have a showdown with another soccer mum, Kelli. You know the kind of thing, her daughter's pulling your daughter's hair all the way through the match, and you complain to the referee, and she tells you to butt out, and the referee blows the whistle and says "You two, take it somewhere else!" and you say "Good idea!", and as soon as the match is over, you and she head off to a quiet spot behind the changing rooms to settle your differences - followed by all the players from both schools, AND their parents, and the referee agrees to officiate, and… well, you can take it from there.
I know I’ve been slow getting new stories out. Since you brought this idea up, my next journal story is a fight with a mom from my daughter’s dance school. It’s not nearly as exciting though as what you’re proposing for Kelli. This one is a private fight in an empty dance studio witnessed by one person, the school’s owner who is a former professional ballerina, and herself a catpin owner.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2020, 10:28:37 PM »
I know I’ve been slow getting new stories out. Since you brought this idea up, my next journal story is a fight with a mom from my daughter’s dance school. It’s not nearly as exciting though as what you’re proposing for Kelli. This one is a private fight in an empty dance studio witnessed by one person, the school’s owner who is a former professional ballerina, and herself a catpin owner.
That's much more imaginative. I love the professional ballerina with a catpin angle. If you follow ballet, you'll know who Darcey Bussell is: as the New York Times once put it: "There are three good things about the Royal Ballet: Darcey Bussell, Darcey Bussell and Darcey Bussell."
 in 'Life in dance' she writes this: "Even though my position at the Royal may seem very strong, I am never allowed to feel safe. And, of course, I am constantly, and not always favourably, being compared to Sylvie Guillem – at least, by the press.
"Ever since I was made a principal, journalists have fantasized about us being deadly rivals. They would love to think we scratch each other's eyes out every time we meet in the corridors of the Opera House."
Needless to say, the fans were lining up round the block for tickets when the two of them played together in La Bayerdère . "Natasha [Makarova (the Director] gave us some wonderful ideas for dramatizing the big climaxes, like the confrontation scene. This is where Ganzatti has to grab Nikiya by the scruff of the neck and throw her across the stage. In this production, Sylvie was playing Nikiya and I have to admit it was terribly pleasing to have to throw her across the stage. I felt I had her. But she was very good about it – she has a surprising sense of humour. If ever I was a bit too rough with her she'd laugh and say, 'Yes, you're strong, I get it!"
(She actually said 'I gather' but she meant 'I get it' - Sylvie Guillem's French).

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2020, 12:26:58 AM »

I do have an itch to do a "mom fight" eventually. I had one planned for a chapter in the Nemesis but went a different direction. I'm not exactly sure how I'll do it or when though.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 01:36:36 AM »
That's a sweet peach of a knock-out shown in all it's sweet glory starting at 1:12 of this recording
I'm professionally envious....
...also I want my own dancing wolfman mascot accompanying me to the ring  ;D

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2020, 07:08:17 AM »
That's a sweet peach of a knock-out shown in all it's sweet glory starting at 1:12 of this recording
I'm professionally envious....
...also I want my own dancing wolfman mascot accompanying me to the ring  ;D

It's a shame. With all the cuts to the NHS, nurses in the UK are no longer issued with dancing wolfmen. Florence Nightingale used to have three, I seem to remember reading somewhere.
Could we interest you in Basil Brush?
https://www.basilbrush.com/uploads/5/0/6/5/50651921/img-5102.jpeg

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 08:58:33 AM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2020, 11:09:22 AM »
I have an idea that might work for Barbara, Kelly or Kiva - I know Barbara doesn't have a catpin, but she wouldn't necessarily need one. You're shopping in the mall/shopping centre with your daughter or niece and, as well as clothes or presents, you've purchased one heavy item (a washing machine, say) and they ask you to drive your car round to the loading bay at the back (where there's no one around) to collect it. While you're putting your other purchases in the car and folding down the seats to make room for the washing machine, a teenage girl or boy (13 or 14 years old) comes running out of the emergency exit at the back of the store pursued by a female store detective. You don't see this but your daughter/niece begins filming the incident on her iPhone. The detective corners the shoplifter and begins beating him/her up, going way beyond any reasonable use of force. When she notices your daughter is filming, she attaches the shoplifter with handcuffs to the railings and comes over and demands that your daughter hand over her iPhone so she can destroy the evidence. Your daughter refuses and at this point you intervene to ask what's going on. The store detective tries to snatch your daughter's iPhone out of her hands and you tell her: "Don't you DARE touch my daughter!" But the store detective is in a desperate situation because the evidence is very incriminating - she'll be sacked and perhaps even prosecuted - so she tries to take the iPhone but your daughter hides behind you. The store detective, of course, has been trained in unarmed combat but after an internecine struggle barely less intense than Stalingrad and which your daughter films, you end up beating the shit out of her, make her hand the key to the handcuffs to your daughter, who then releases the shoplifter (who, it turns out, wasn't stealing anyway) and she attaches the cuffs to the detective. A crowd gathers as you wait for an ambulance for the poor kid the store detective beat up and for the police to arrest her for battery/GBH. The police officers take one look at the film, congratulate you and haul her sorry arse off to jail/gaol. She gets sent down for 9 months (and the video finds its way onto the website and/or YouTube where it goes viral). Of course, if it's Kiva, she could patch up the injured child while waiting for the ambulance. If it's Barbara, they may need an ambulance for the store detective as well…
Of course, now that they've lost their store detective, the shop needs a replacement and they offer the job to you. But there's another woman in contention. "Perhaps we need to find out which one of you wants it the most," says the Personnel Manager (male or female?) with a leer. "Oh good, you say. Can Jake watch?" and the other woman says, "If she's going to have her husband watching, I want mine there as well'. You arrange to meet a few evenings later at the house of the personnel manager or after hours at a local gym. 
Perhaps her daughter is at the same school as yours, and the whole school gets wind of what's afoot and is waiting with bated breath the next day to find out which of you got the job.
Or Kelli, is Jake a police officer? He could be partnered with a female officer who has the hots for him and you and she could have a little discussion somewhere private (or with just Jake there) to sort out the extent of her duties.
Or any of the three of you could have a fire or a burglary at your homes and come up against a crooked insurance investigator who tries to extort money out of you (or just has a catpin).
In short, I like the idea of the three of you taking down trained fighters, who turn out in the end to be little more than bullies. I'm sure other readers have better ideas. We'll set 'em up. You knock 'em down.
Husband injured in a skiing accident. You catch the occupational therapist/physio getting fresh with him. He's powerless to intervene (due to extent of said injuries) as you two wildcats battle for possession. You could even end up trying to drown each other in the jacuzzi (though a sex fight with the masseuse in the steam room may be more to some folks' liking).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:12:37 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »
OK, pass on it, just like you passed on the chance to buy stock in Apple or Google, or play Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2020, 09:52:05 PM »
OK, pass on it, just like you passed on the chance to buy stock in Apple or Google, or play Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz
So much to process here. We’re still pontificating  :). I think the security guard beating a child would prompt the moderators to remove the story. Keep the ideas coming. One of the reasons FyreCracka started this post is so readers can share ideas of what they’d like to see in these stories or comment or ask questions on existing storylines. Don’t be shy, folks.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2020, 10:22:34 PM »
Fascinating ideas. I do have a female police detective character lurking around in an "under construction" chapter. Though, she isn't anything like that one.... I think you'll find her interesting enough once I find the proper place to introduce her.

I'm also really wanting to get into some rematches. I know Miche would probably be the front runner but FCF members are always a little tricky to use once you don't see them anymore. Some of the other women that I'll most likely cross claws with again are:
Jaymie- obviously this has to happen
Annette- after the men fought, there needs to be another
Lily- of course we all know this isn't settled
Malika- neighbors who hate each other...of course
Candace- the collector is always finding new things to collect  ;)

Any thoughts on these?
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2020, 07:29:18 AM »
So much to process here. We’re still pontificating  :). I think the security guard beating a child would prompt the moderators to remove the story. Keep the ideas coming. One of the reasons FyreCracka started this post is so readers can share ideas of what they’d like to see in these stories or comment or ask questions on existing storylines. Don’t be shy, folks.
If the moderators haven't taken down my post, they wouldn't have taken down the story either because I wasn't suggesting you describe the child being beaten up; just state that it happened and that your daughter/niece had filmed it to establish the motivation for the fight. But if I'd wanted either of you to write the actual story I'd outlined, I wouldn't have told everyone the plot; I'd have sent you all a personal message. All I was saying is that I like the idea of the three of you taking down trained fighters and bullies. The only part I liked in the otherwise abysmal 'Fair Game' was the elevator scene - where the mother slaps her child for almost no reason and Cindy Crawford decks her (the mother not the child…)
Having said that, the whole point of the catpin is that no motivation for the fights is required: it's like Highlander (whenever two highlanders/catpin-wearers meet, they fight), so I was suggesting solutions to a non-existent problem. And besides I don't think readers of the 'catfighting' board even like that type of fight, so I'll just butt out. You all have five times as many likes as me, so I should be one asking you for ideas.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:33:48 AM by h_k »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2020, 12:20:55 PM »
All I was saying is that I like the idea of the three of you taking down trained fighters and bullies.
I think that’s a good concept. I’m not sure if every fight needs a catpin. Standing up to a bully or protecting someone else or putting some miserable arrogant bitch in her place because it is necessary can make a very good story.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »
All I was saying is that I like the idea of the three of you taking down trained fighters and bullies.
I think that’s a good concept. I’m not sure if every fight needs a catpin. Standing up to a bully or protecting someone else or putting some miserable arrogant bitch in her place because it is necessary can make a very good story.
Attagirl!