News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline h_k

• God Member
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2021, 12:31:06 PM »
I'm getting very worried about Kelli and Jolene. They can't still be fighting can they? We had a war once in Europe that lasted 100 years and they're beginning to make that seem like a skirmish. Do you think perhaps one of those sailors you have in Texas kidnapped them and turned them into pirates? Or perhaps they made friends and went off to live on a desert island and the rowing boat capsized. If there's anything left of that shark Kaida caught, could we ask her or Agnetha to look in its belly and make sure it hasn't got Kelli and Jolene inside?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2021, 12:20:13 AM »
I'm getting very worried about Kelli and Jolene. They can't still be fighting can they? We had a war once in Europe that lasted 100 years and they're beginning to make that seem like a skirmish. Do you think perhaps one of those sailors you have in Texas kidnapped them and turned them into pirates? Or perhaps they made friends and went off to live on a desert island and the rowing boat capsized. If there's anything left of that shark Kaida caught, could we ask her or Agnetha to look in its belly and make sure it hasn't got Kelli and Jolene inside?
Friends!?!?.... with Jolene.... as if.... Grrrrr!

I've been doing a little bit here and there.... looks like I've settled on the championship being the next chapter though.  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2021, 09:42:46 AM »
Well, I'm mighty relieved to hear you weren't eaten by a shark. Unlike whales, sharks tend to chew their food; that camouflage bikini of yours would have ended up unwearable. A tad disappointed, on the other hand, that the pair of you never became pirates; I had visions of Jolene buried up to her neck in the sand, watching the tide coming in, and telling you have very, very sorry she was for messing around with Jake and being rude to Kiva, but I'm sure you'll find some equally fitting manner of schooling her. And if for any reason you don't feel disposed to forgive her, and the huge oily tears in those big blue eyes of hers somehow aren't quite enough to dissuade you, you could always feed the remains to Jaymie's pet alligator - after you've fed it Jaymie herself.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2021, 06:34:55 AM »
Friends!?!?.... with Jolene.... as if.... Grrrrr!

I've been doing a little bit here and there.... looks like I've settled on the championship being the next chapter though.  :)

Looking forward to this one. Can’t wait to hear how this played out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2021, 07:21:43 PM »

Me too! But if there's another chapter or two between times, I"m cool with that too.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:27:17 PM by h_k »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2021, 09:42:04 PM »

Me too! But if there's another chapter or two between times, I"m cool with that too.

I'm kind of working on 3 at the moment (not as much free time as I'd like...) and the fight that I considered doing before it doesn't really matter if it takes place before or after. The biggest thing is going to be which one of the three hits me with inspiration at the time that I have the time to write, lol.

That said, the championship chapter is mostly written. So it will probably be the next one... probably  :) . (The 3rd is in the MvsM side series. So it really has no bearing on the storyline since the MvsM is quite a bit behind the main series as far as the timeline goes)and it is purely being done as a mental exercise/writing challenge, anyway. Which is making it pretty fun since it's a new style for me).

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2021, 07:58:38 AM »
M vs M stories always strike me as a little unnatural - like mice fighting over a cat - but if others enjoy them, good luck to them. But write the stories whenever you get time and in whichever order you see fit. They're always worth waiting for.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2021, 06:06:59 PM »
M vs M stories always strike me as a little unnatural - like mice fighting over a cat - but if others enjoy them, good luck to them. But write the stories whenever you get time and in whichever order you see fit. They're always worth waiting for.
While I do enjoy the MvsM stuff, it is definitely not my preferred or best style, but it does work to change the pace a bit, give me a place to experiment with some things and give to me something to write other than an intense catfight, lol. Also, it gives me a chance to put in some of the character development that doesn't make it into the main storyline (you should see how much I do to create them that doesn't get put into the actual chapters... but I like my characters to be consistent so I try to develop them in more than just their fights). I also like using the MvsM stuff to explore some other things that aren't possible as a fighter- I do enjoy doing the whole "proxy war" aspect of having Jake fight the husband of one of my rivals and figuring out how we can use that to advance our rivalry. I will still do a few "palette cleanser" type FvsF matches to change it up as well- most likely they'll be my kind of weak attempts at doing more erotic stuff, but I figure if I keep pushing the intensity, I'll end up killing someone or dead- then I'll have to justify cloning or reanimation and that would just be silly, lol.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2021, 06:01:23 PM »
If anyone is curious about a certain Championship fight where.a tough, spunk and love able blonde takes on a treacherous, scandalous and home wrecking redhead, there is a new chapter in Fyre's Fight Journal that might just be what you need.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2021, 08:05:52 AM »
A little birdie tells me it's snowing in Texas. Here's your chance girls: time to make snowcats in the front yard and deck them out in the panties and bras of your victims. You won 'em fair and square. Might as well flaunt them.
You could even equip them with accoutrements, like a stethoscope for Freda, a coffee pot for Olivia, a dog collar for Maria, a sash for Luana, a sand-wedge for Kyong… – imagine the look on her face if she just happened to be driving by and saw that!
Or why not hang a little poem round their necks like one of them titulus thingies the Romans used to hang round the necks of crucifixion victims:
Roses are red
violets are blue
Look, so are Brenda's
panties too!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2021, 06:38:23 PM »
A little birdie tells me it's snowing in Texas. Here's your chance girls: time to make snowcats in the front yard and deck them out in the panties and bras of your victims. You won 'em fair and square. Might as well flaunt them.
You could even equip them with accoutrements, like a stethoscope for Freda, a coffee pot for Olivia, a dog collar for Maria, a sash for Luana, a sand-wedge for Kyong… – imagine the look on her face if she just happened to be driving by and saw that!
Or why not hang a little poem round their necks like one of them titulus thingies the Romans used to hang round the necks of crucifixion victims:
Roses are red
violets are blue
Look, so are Brenda's
panties too!

Oh it's done snowing.... it's just no power now. I'm sending this out via carrier pigeon as my phone has died and I have no internet. It is a shame that my series is in the summer chronologically.... because I've got lots of cold inspiration going on right now....

Fun fact, I started writing the frozen fight with Brandi during a cold snap in the winter of 2018 and didn't finish it until August of 2020... so who knows when it will pop up.

Now fly away little pigeon and deliver this message FCF needs my random thoughts!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2021, 10:11:45 PM »
We’ve been fortunate so far. Our neighborhood still has power but there are outages all around us. Kelli, you’re welcome to stay with us. You and Jake can have the guest room. Your daughter can bunk with Clarissa. But you may have trouble getting here through all the icy roads. Even pharmacies were closed down. The golf course I wrote about in my chapter 3 is buried under ice and snow. If only I didn’t sell our snowblower and shovels when we moved. To all the Texans out there, stay warm and hang in there.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2021, 09:04:05 AM »
Oh it's done snowing.... it's just no power now. I'm sending this out via carrier pigeon as my phone has died and I have no internet. It is a shame that my series is in the summer chronologically.... because I've got lots of cold inspiration going on right now....
So it was in the summer when Jolene beat you up and stole your camouflage bikini? Well I hope she's wearing it now, the dumb bitch, thinking she's still invisible in the snow and gets eaten by Jaymie's alligator. And poor Kiva with her injured shoulder and all the pharmacies closed down! What probably helps with an injured shoulder is not making snowmen, so ignore Tiberius's idiotic suggestion and stay inside where you won't slip on the ice and make it worse. If I lived anywhere nearby I'd be shuttling back and forth between your houses with blankets and mugs of hot chocolate but I'd need a plane and I might fly slap into Kelli's pigeon which would be a very poor reward for all its splendid efforts.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2021, 09:20:05 PM »
Well, it appears we've lost contact with Kelli, which means either a) she's succumbed to the cold, which, without even a bikini to keep her warm during the coldest cold snap in the whole history of the world, would be tragic but not altogether unexpected, or b) some mishap has befallen her carrier pigeon, who has been her sole contact with the outside world, you'll remember, for almost a week now.
For the record, I would like to make clear that despite pleas from my daughters who, with school cancelled, naturally wanted to fly to Cancun, and my own desire to be a good dad and humour them, I said "No! What is most important at this time is to keep the airways clear and uncluttered for Kelli's little pink-footed Hermes," and we flew to Cape Town instead. So rather than hang the demise of the poor bird like an albatross about my neck, Texans should perhaps look closer to home for a culprit.
Not accusing anyone in particular…
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 09:21:40 PM by h_k »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2021, 09:55:17 PM »
Lo. We're Texans snow and ice are a mere inconvenience. We've been busy playing in it...now, the candy ass California transplants are whining incessantly though. I could tolerate a few more weeks of this if it causes their annoying dumbasses to go back west!  Those people are humanized cancer, I tell you.