News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 164 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2021, 06:21:22 AM »
Lo. We're Texans snow and ice are a mere inconvenience. We've been busy playing in it...now, the candy ass California transplants are whining incessantly though. I could tolerate a few more weeks of this if it causes their annoying dumbasses to go back west!  Those people are humanized cancer, I tell you.
Poor Californians! They almost roast to death in a forest fire. Flee to Texas, thinking they'll be safe there because there are no trees, and get buried in a blizzard! Out of the frying pan into the freezer, as it says in the Bible, somewhere (probably the New Testament because I think freezers are quite a recent invention). And now they've somehow got on the wrong side of Kelli (which is not the side you want to be on) and are probably going to end up being torn limb from limb and fed to Jaymie's alligator!
What have they done? might I ask, if it's not a rude question. Flirted with Jake? (Or is he Jolene's problem nowadays? We're six months behind with the story, remember, on this board.) Pushed your daughter off the soccer team? Parked in your favourite spot outside the fitness centre?
Or just asked some tactless question like: "How come the nude blonde lady in the Tesla has got tan marks if she doesn't own a bikini?"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:31:06 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2021, 10:41:42 AM »
Looks like it isn't just poor Kelli. That bitch Jolene even ripped the bodystocking off Kelli's pet squirrel.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Euk_8TeWgAQPmBB?format=jpg&name=medium
Tough times in Texas!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:45:00 AM by h_k »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2021, 11:33:54 AM »
Kiva, if you live nearby, could you lend Kelli a bikini? And do Clarissa or Chase perhaps have something that might fit the squirrel? They're going to catch their death of cold in this weather!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:43:32 AM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2021, 02:38:11 PM »
Kiva, if you live nearby, could you lend Kelli a bikini? And do Clarissa or Chase perhaps have something that might fit the squirrel? They're going to catch their death of cold in this weather!
In a weird out of character aside, I can't figure out if the squirrels love or hate this weather. They are running around like crazy playing in the stuff... could be that they are just so cold that they have to keep moving.... who knows? Squirrels by there nature, are squirrelly.

And Californians deserve everyone's ire, H_K. Imagine having the greatest house ever constructed and basically destroying it with every improvement you attempt. Then after it sits in pile of rubble, you go to your neighbor's house and start trying doing those same renovations to their house. Makes me mad enough to pull hair- someone else's, obviously. :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2021, 03:24:14 PM »
Sure, Kelli may use one of my bikinis, but if I know Kelli, she has plenty of her own. Sadly, the camo was her favorite. Speaking of bikinis, Kelli, if you’re still having problems with your water, my invitation is still open. After the kids go to bed, the four of us can jump into the hot tub on our deck, drink margaritas (rye for Jake), and have a good time. Then, we’ll light up the fireplace, have a few more drinks,....and who knows....maybe we’ll find a way to surprise our guys. :o

Yes, we still have Chase’s doggy sweaters from when we lived in colder climates. His puppy sweater should fit a squirrel. :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2021, 04:54:36 PM »
Sure, Kelli may use one of my bikinis, but if I know Kelli, she has plenty of her own. Sadly, the camo was her favorite. Speaking of bikinis, Kelli, if you’re still having problems with your water, my invitation is still open. After the kids go to bed, the four of us can jump into the hot tub on our deck, drink margaritas (rye for Jake), and have a good time. Then, we’ll light up the fireplace, have a few more drinks,....and who knows....maybe we’ll find a way to surprise our guys. :o

Yes, we still have Chase’s doggy sweaters from when we lived in colder climates. His puppy sweater should fit a squirrel. :)
I knew you'd come through for us, Kiva. You're a hun! Better make it a white one while the snow lasts or the alligator will still spot him. And does Chase perhaps have a white pompom hat he doesn't wear any more? It's just that those ears…
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Euk_8TeWgAQPmBB?format=jpg&name=medium
And the forearms too. Could you perhaps make him some white silk gloves - Jacky Kennedy style? And some white booties? We need to make sure the little fella's not just snug but safe.
How's your shoulder BTW? Margaritas, pain killers and hot tub sounds a little… Well, you're a nurse.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2021, 01:20:32 PM »
OK, here’s my best plotline ever:
Getting wind of the fact that he owns a bank in Manhattan, Jaymie and Allie kidnap Chase and demand a ten trillion dollar ransom. Even though it means selling one of her favourite ball gowns, Kiva agrees to pay and sets off for the remote location described in the ransom note with a suitcase full of diamonds to buy back her beloved pooch. Jaymie and Allie go to meet her, leaving the alligator alone to guard Chase in the barn. By chance, Kelli chooses this moment to pay her evil sister-in-law a visit and demand a rematch. Finding the house empty, she’s about to leave when she hears the sound of music coming from the barn and looking through a crack in the wall discovers Chase strumming away on his banjo and the alligator dancing, the pair of them now the best of friends! Kelli at once phones Kiva to tell her Chase is safe and not to pay the ransom. The call arrives just as she and the kidnappers (wearing hoods like Klansmen) are standing face to face in the melting snow and Kiva is first to react, swinging the suitcase full of diamonds and knocking Jaymie out cold. This leaves Kiva and Allie to fight it out alone in the slush. The fight lasts over 20 minutes, because every time Kiva’s about to nail Allie, Jaymie begins to come round and has to be slugged again. Eventually Kiva gets Allie in an armlock, sits on her back and holds her face in the snow until she passes out. Then she piles one sister on top of the other and sits on them until the police arrive.
Thirty minutes later, Kiva’s at home in the hot tub thawing out when Kelli drives up with Chase, who introduces Kiva to his new best buddy and asks if he can stay ‘like - for ever’, and Kiva agrees, although she’s a little nervous at first when the alligator climbs into the hot tub beside her. But she needn’t have worried because it turns out the alligator’s not such a bad chap, just easily influenced – as easily for good as for ill – and with Jaymie now locked away in a high-security penitentiary (sharing a cell, incidentally, with Paula the Poacher) and Allie in hospital with pneumonia, he’s surrounded from now on only by kind people, and one of his many acts of gratitude towards his new family is to show Kiva the authentic way to perform the ‘Gator Roll’ head-and-arm choke, which soon becomes one of her specialities, and the joy of seeing Kiva standing tall over an inert opponent tied up with her own bikini while her pooch plays the banjo and her alligator dances a celebratory jig at her side soon ranks (along with Kelli tying a naked Jolene up in the ropes and slapping her silly) as one of the biggest Saturday night draws at Billy’s when performed live, as well as becoming an instant viral sensation whenever the fight takes place elsewhere and the video’s posted later online.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2021, 07:18:03 PM »
Such a shame to see Allie go down a dark path following Jaymie... she was such a sweetie...  :)

I like Allie a lot and that is the reason I haven't fought her in a chapter. The real life version is a super fit marathon runner but has powerfully muscular legs. If I tried to run that much I'd end up with bird legs and a pooch belly, lol.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2021, 11:56:11 AM »
How about Kelli & Kiva vs the White Supremacists?
("Three Ks bad! Two Ks good!")
You two have to team up. Or are you going to whip Jolene and Paige on the same evening? That would be fun! Wouldn't have to be a tag match. Just one after the other.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:06:37 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2021, 11:27:36 PM »
Chapter 32 is up. Introducing a new and interesting character, a guest appearance by a former opponent and a new venue. Hope y'all like it. It's not as dramatic or intense as some chapters but it does set up a lot of new stuff.

Offline Jill_C

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:06 AM »
Kelli and Kiva, you two have inspired me to write some stories that use your Cat-Pin as the vehicle to get two women to catfight.  I have posted my first one called "When Sally met Cat-Pin". 

Give it a read and critique.  Same to all Cat-Pin fans.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:48:33 AM by Jill_C »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2021, 06:39:52 PM »
Kelli and Kiva, you two have inspired me to write some stories that use your Cat-Pin as the vehicle to get two women to catfight.  I have posted my first one called "When Sally met Cat-Pin". 

Give it a read and critique.  Same to all Cat-Pin fans.

Thanks for the kind words and your outstanding addition to the "universe". I hope we see some more of your work. If anyone wants to do something similar and has any questions, feel free to ask.... I'd say I don't bite, but there is evidence to the contrary  ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2021, 04:06:14 AM »
Speaking of new additions to the universe, Kiva has posted a new chapter (#7). You should check it out. It has everything you love- multiple fights, medical terminology, song lyrics, sleazy fight promoters... and for you guys, there are women in bikinis!  Go read it. Now. You'll thank me later.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2021, 09:51:04 PM »
Chapter 33, part 1, is now posted for your reading pleasure. It takes place concurrently with Kiva's Chapter 7. It's another one of those fun chapters where you get to see a single event from different people's perspectives.

I have broken it into two chapters and the second one will be posted in a day or so. Enjoy.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2021, 10:32:49 AM »

Room for one more in your hot tub, Kiva?
https://twitter.com/SpotTheLoon2010/status/1403903725287075847?s=20

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:33:35 AM by Tiberius J.C. »