News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Whats your fantasy that may never come true?

• 60 Replies

Offline lehaisthicc

Re: Whats your fantasy that may never come true?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 07:19:14 AM »
a woman from my past was in a rivalry with another woman at their jobs. Both were trying to get the best office promotion possible. My woman (I’ll call her) Elizabeth, was annoyed with every detail about her foe, (I’ll call her) Brittany and sarcastically told me things about how she dressed and such

Elizabeth was vocal about workplace ideas... to which Brittany took the ideas to management and presented them as ‘her own’. This infuriated Elizabeth who would meet me after work and vent about it. When i asked if she thought they were gonna fight.  she was calculating with her response talking about the fact that Brittany has a size advantage over her, which got my attention..

Elizabeth would talk openly of this rivalry with other girls from work and they actually would try to goad Elizabeth into the idea that they should fight it out.

That went along for a bit. No fight took place. But Elizabeth was fun around this time. I think she enjoyed the attention

Thats hot..

Recently i found out something about ny wife and ex-gf..

Back then, 5 years ago. My wife is still my gf..but for the sake of ease of understanding, we'll keep her as the gf here.. and there was also another gf of mine at the time, long story on that, we'll just call her ex-gf..

So this ex-gf was a bit on the side trying to snatch me from my gf..and she was succeeding a bit, i was a douche too back then..sorry wife..so one day we were having dinner, me and the ex-gf..we eere talking about what were our originally intended courses before we got into the university..and the ex-gf mention of intending taking the legal course..so i jokingly said, 'then, you'l be in the same class with my gf'..she was like, 'hope not, else we'll fight..though i do learn karate'..then i was like, whoa, so she's not afraid of the idea of fighting my gf..i never ask on the subject again tho..

Then 2 days, my then gf which is now my wife..i asked if 5 years ago, you girls were to meet and discuss, and maybe thing got heated up, would you fight her? She says she's opposed to fighting,but if the exgf started it,then she'll have no problem of fighting back..

Then i told her that back then, the exgf said that she would fight u if needed..shes like, 'ok..now i hope things did go that way back then so i could fight her'..

Now its all just talk since we are married people..haha

I love that story of yours. I’ll be honest too, what your ‘ex’ said about the legal class “i hope not, else we’ll fight”... that is PERFECT. Thats the fun stuff for me. Whether I hear something like that and the girl is joking or being serious... its perfect. I think you played it perfectly too, you let her say it and you didn’t bother her forcing anything else about it, even though I imagine you may have really wanted to hear her say more haha.

I love your wife’s response to that story as well. I was concerned if she’d give you a good reaction or not and then I read the last part... thats perfect, good for her! Haha

You ever wonder which woman would have gotten the best of the other had they got into it? You think your wife would have done good?

Yeah, i was intrigued to follow up on it with the exgf at the time, but im like, nahh, dont push it..haha

And regarding the outcome, honestly if they were to go at it 5 years ago..i think both girls will do serious damage to each other..either my wife probably wins by a slighttttt margin or its a draw..mainly because they are both strong and determined girls at the time..they definitely can hustle if the needs comes to it..

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 09:18:23 AM »
a woman from my past was in a rivalry with another woman at their jobs. Both were trying to get the best office promotion possible. My woman (I’ll call her) Elizabeth, was annoyed with every detail about her foe, (I’ll call her) Brittany and sarcastically told me things about how she dressed and such

Elizabeth was vocal about workplace ideas... to which Brittany took the ideas to management and presented them as ‘her own’. This infuriated Elizabeth who would meet me after work and vent about it. When i asked if she thought they were gonna fight.  she was calculating with her response talking about the fact that Brittany has a size advantage over her, which got my attention..

Elizabeth would talk openly of this rivalry with other girls from work and they actually would try to goad Elizabeth into the idea that they should fight it out.

That went along for a bit. No fight took place. But Elizabeth was fun around this time. I think she enjoyed the attention

Thats hot..

Back then, 5 years ago. My wife is still my gf..but for the sake of ease of understanding, we'll keep her as the gf here.. and there was also another gf of mine at the time, long story on that, we'll just call her ex-gf..

So this ex-gf was a bit on the side trying to snatch me from my gf..and she was succeeding a bit, i was a douche too back then..sorry wife..so one day we were having dinner, me and the ex-gf..we eere talking about what were our originally intended courses before we got into the university..and the ex-gf mention of intending taking the legal course..so i jokingly said, 'then, you'l be in the same class with my gf'..she was like, 'hope not, else we'll fight..though i do learn karate'..then i was like, whoa, so she's not afraid of the idea of fighting my gf..i never ask on the subject again tho..

Then 2 days, my then gf which is now my wife..i asked if 5 years ago, you girls were to meet and discuss, and maybe thing got heated up, would you fight her? She says she's opposed to fighting,but if the exgf started it,then she'll have no problem of fighting back..

Then i told her that back then, the exgf said that she would fight u if needed..shes like, 'ok..now i hope things did go that way back then so i could fight her'..

I love that story of yours. I’ll be honest too, what your ‘ex’ said about the legal class “i hope not, else we’ll fight”... that is PERFECT. Thats the fun stuff for me. Whether I hear something like that and the girl is joking or being serious... its perfect. I think you played it perfectly too, you let her say it and you didn’t bother her forcing anything else about it, even though I imagine you may have really wanted to hear her say more haha.

I love your wife’s response to that story as well. I was concerned if she’d give you a good reaction or not and then I read the last part... thats perfect, good for her! Haha

You ever wonder which woman would have gotten the best of the other had they got into it? You think your wife would have done good?

Yeah, i was intrigued to follow up on it with the exgf at the time, but im like, nahh, dont push it..haha

And regarding the outcome, honestly if they were to go at it 5 years ago..i think both girls will do serious damage to each other..either my wife probably wins by a slighttttt margin or its a draw..mainly because they are both strong and determined girls at the time..they definitely can hustle if the needs comes to it..

can you describe both in more detail. Optics, stature, ...
I love women especially when they fight

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 12:49:55 AM »

Thats hot..

can you describe both in more detail. Optics, stature, ...

Yeahhh, nope.

damon96_05

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 07:27:44 AM »
The girl I once loved, versus the girl I've loved on and off.

Both about the same size, age and build, and both athletic and moody, with a capacity for cruelty.

I honestly don't know who would have won, and would have loved to have found out.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 10:43:44 AM »
would love to have had a fight with blake mitchell and julie winchester and elsa from golden girls wrestling
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

DoubleT2

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 02:50:08 PM »
would love to have had a fight with blake mitchell and julie winchester and elsa from golden girls wrestling
You vs Blake would have been a classic, Caryn.

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2021, 12:16:46 PM »
without a doubt a tag team match ( like Ultimate surrender )   but with mum and daughters fighting  2 pairs initially   3 rounds of 3 minutes  first round topless and then nude.    have a league table of 6 mums and daughter   . The top 2 fight it out  and the bottom two as well . Winners would have to fight there own siblings.    Could also have a league of daughter members  each fighting the other .  have certain rules put in place for safety purposes .  and off course make sure the daughters fights are similar ages 

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2021, 01:01:29 PM »
Hi,

Im sure some of us hv that fantasy of someone we knew fighting with someone else we knew in a specific situation right.

For me is for my wife to fight my office colleague (Saliha) . They both have the same body type and both have a thicc n plushy kinda body..basically a bit on chubby side. My wife is heavier on the butt while my colleague is slightly bustier than my wife. I often fantasize that i have affairs with Saliha and my wife finds out about it and confronted saliha in our office parking lot..itll be a true battle as both have d attitude of feisty and must-win. But i know its not gonna happen cuz of course i dont want anything to happen to my wife, just my fantasy.

So whats your fantasy?
For me, witnessing a real life catfight between any girls i knw and think that they are ideal opponents for each other is a fantasy that will never come true.

I hd fantasies about catfights right from my high school days when i had in mind set of rivalries among some 10-12 girls who i believed cud b perfectly matched opponents for each other and similar while in college. Thereafter i hv kind of stopped having such real life fantasies.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2021, 03:06:55 PM »
Farrah Fawcett never had a followup catfight to Logan's Run.

Sarah Michelle Gellar appears to be done with Buffy reunions.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2021, 05:10:48 PM »
Farrah Fawcett never had a followup catfight to Logan's Run.

Sarah Michelle Gellar appears to be done with Buffy reunions.

Farrah never had it out with Jacklyn Smith...behind the scenes drama at the Townsend Detective Agency.

Victoria Principal never had it out with Priscilla Presley or Morgan Brittany on Dallas

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 07:49:21 PM »
Love to travel back in time to see the filming of this scene this my fantasy Catfight scenario. Best fight in a movie

https://youtu.be/DChvlZYVdQw

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2021, 01:32:53 AM »
I'd like to go back to the set of  'Johnny Guitar' that kinky little western where the two main characters are Female rivals.

In the red corner we have Vienna the tough Saloon owner played by the powerful Joan Crawford,
In the Blue corner there's Emma Stone, a local bitchy Woman who hates Vienna and played by Mercedes McCambridge.

In real life the two actresses really didn't get on and filming became a nightmare, so if I went back I'd make the final scene into a catfight showdown and let both actresses go for it....and just film it !

Here's a little insight into the rivalry.
  https://thefilmsthething.blogspot.com/2015/04/crawford-vs-mccambridge-scorching.ht

Your ending to that dreadful movie would have been a lot better than the actual one and could have saved the film.  The entire film had a huge build up, and there were several times during the story when they could have fought.  Mercedes McCambridge vs Joan Crawford could have been a real classic,  Unfortunately, the writers opted out,. and we ended up watching a crappy gunfight.   What a waste of celluloid. 

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2021, 05:21:09 PM »
No may about it, this will never come true. Both girls are from the same town with an age difference of roughly 15 years. I often imagine them as between 19 to 23, and more importantly, rivals for me.

Gym instructor and uber-hot blonde vs a brunette (recently joined up) cop at the absolute pinnacle of her fitness in a rolling hairpulling catfight. Probably the two fittest girls I have ever known in real life. The perfect opponents to fight as my fantasy good girl (gym instructor) vs bad girl (cop).

If it were to ever happen in real life it would be quite unfair and one-sided. Just the way I like it. The gym instructor could not beat the cop if they fought a hundred times. The gym instructor might have been brave (as I like), but I am sure the cop would have been as vicious as hell which I also like. A lot!

I never knew the gym instructor until just a few years ago when (I guess) she was in her early thirties. I can barely imagine what she looked like in her late teens/early twenties. To say stunning would be an understatement. I only know her to say hello to, not much else. Unfortunately, she won’t have thought about me once, at least not how I want her to.  :-\

The cop on the other hand I did know, though only briefly. I had one date with her a lot of years ago but that was all. She came on to me first and I was a bit slow to notice. Eventually, I picked up on her signals and we went out. No second date came of it and, to be fair, we were probably incompatible.

Gym instructor – A true honey. Feminine, maybe about 5ft 3’ tall, with an incredibly well-toned sexy body. Blonde hair, often worn in a ponytail, and (angelic) deep blue eyes. Sympathetic face and drop dead gorgeous warm smile. If she were a nurse, I would have more accidents. She seems to have a warm and caring personality. Maybe I just imagine that but it’s okay, I live in my own imagination.

Cop - To call her fit (then) is a massive injustice to the training regime she put herself through to join the police. Approx. 5ft 8’ tall with the perfect body of a middle-distance runner in her prime. Collar length brown hair and dark brown eyes. I like to remember her as having a cold, cruel, calculating look. She might have been nasty and intimidating to any opponent she fought.

The gym instructor is still in town. I have no idea where the cop is. I don’t know if either is aware of the existence of the other. I do know neither of them think of me. Sometimes life is shit  :'(

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2021, 06:38:01 PM »
Wasn't much into Star Trek, but I do recall the episode and having the exact same feelings.  But they were more into social commentary and not into satisfying our desires.  Maybe that's why I focused more on The Girl From UNCLE, The Avengers and Honey West. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2021, 08:54:14 PM »
1978, Saturday before Thanksgiving, Class of 1979 (seniors) captained by Laura versus Class of 1980 (juniors) captained by Vickie annual high school powder puff football game. 

Juniors unexpectedly dominate the game, which gets chippy as it gets into the 4th quarter.

With 2 minutes left, Laura cheap shots Vickie with a brutal clothes-line tackle.  Vickie pops right up and heads for Laura, but is held back by her teammates.

Laura spends the rest of her senior year avoiding Vickie.