News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Whats your fantasy that may never come true?

• 60 Replies

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
Re: Whats your fantasy that may never come true?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2021, 11:30:52 PM »
Mine is a missed Opportunity
A Friend of mine had a little Play fight on her 18th Birthday. Afterwards we chatted a lot about if this Fight would have really happened.
I always tried both to talk into a Fight, but none of them agreed. Even as I put Money on the Line ::) ::)

WildWestChickFight0422

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2021, 06:48:37 PM »
Outside of my ex wife which I posted one of these scenarios about the other day around here...

One fantasy that has a little more traction with me than others involves two previous coworkers. A blonde polish girl Joanna and a Spanish brunette Christina. I had/have a large interest in Joanna to the point that our ‘mostly’ female colleagues recognized our consistent interactions

Joanna and Christina didn’t like one another and exchanged words a time or two. Christina would vent their drama to me, likely because she wanted me to pass her messages to Joanna. Christina would speak about taking care of Joanna if a fight breaks out. I would stick up for Joanna without hesitation by teasing Christina that ‘you don’t want to mess with her’, just little things I knew riled her up. I knew she didn’t like that even tho she bantered with me often about it. She knew i fancied Joanna and I stuck to it

They never went at it. I never admitted to Christina that truthfully I think she’d have won their fight. Honestly Joanna was at a height disadvantage which was concerning  and I feel like she’d have a tough time with her Spanish rival. To the point where I’d probably try and protect Joanna if they were to have gotten into it with me there.

In my fantasy’s they still battle tho

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2021, 04:22:47 AM »
My wife getting into a catfight with her identical twin sister. This will never happen because she has no sister's.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2021, 01:52:05 AM »
My wife getting into a catfight with her identical twin sister. This will never happen because she has no sister's.

I shared the exact same fantasy with my wife, which was greeted with a sigh of relief.  Like your wife, she has no sisters, let alone a twin. 

However, I didn't share that this wasn't my only fantasy. 

bigbellyjohn

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2021, 11:11:38 AM »
ok this one might be a bit wild but I have this fantasy that I know will never come true , it involves me wrestling & belly punching my sister-in-law. She a big sexy woman around 45 5'8 and i'd say 170 or so with huge tits and a fat sexy belly, she's the type who likes to argue and would fight at the drop of a hat
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 01:07:49 PM by big belly john »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2021, 04:46:01 PM »
My ex and a former neighbor in a catball Catfight. They hated each others guts. After we moved my ex drove to her house and beeped her when the neighbor came to the door my ex flipped her off. My ex admited if she fought her the neighbor would probably kick her ass. That was so arousing for her to admit that.
T
Cheers!

Offline dabit12

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2021, 06:07:55 PM »
For me it's my ex-wife and her best friend.  I have this fantasy that me and my (ex) wife are with her best friend and her husband.  The two women have to fight.  The winner has the loser's husband go down on them and the loser has to give the winners husband a blow job.  I'm still not sure if I want my wife to win or not.

Offline Videan

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2021, 08:33:52 PM »
I have a few but I’d rather not mention any names but in High School I had a whole tournament mapped out in my head as our emotional battles going back and forth. Now that I’m older it’s basically become an adult apartment wrestling league where the combatants are really heavily invested in winning. 

But if I can bring up a fantasy that I know will never happen;  that’s Andi vs Michelle 2 topless in thongs winner gets to sit on losers face while belly punching her until you can hear how broken she is

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2021, 01:23:20 AM »
I totally agree with the alternative ending required for Johnny Guitar. If only the scriptwriters had been brave enough. However as alluded to in previous replies I don't think the protagonists would have taken much notice of the director due to the mutual dislike.
Still we can but imagine Joan Crawford & Mercedes McCambridge facing each other in a bare knuckle fist fight.

This could be a long list but here's a few from my wish-list :-

Mandy Verhooks vs Nina Hartley (Sensual Struggle style sexfight, no time limit and no holes barred, anything goes. Endurance as well as technique !)
Maylay vs Amber Lynn Bach (Breast Mauling fight with leather opera gloves, again no time limit over unlimited 5' rounds until one gives up)

I'm sure more will come to mind in due course

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2021, 07:24:56 PM »
Like an earlier poster, mine would have to involve going back in time so it can never happen.

I'd go back to the late 70's/early 80's and somehow arrange a match or instigate a battle between a woman named Tina who lived on my street and my friend's mom Nina.

Tina was kind of exotic looking with long straight black hair down to her ass. Wore a lot of makeup, big earrings, etc. At that time she was early 30's. Built very nice. Nina back then was in her early 40's. Shoulder length black hair. Busty 36D build. They were probably about the same weight but Tina had about 2-3 inches on Nina.

I'd maybe spread a rumor that one said something bad about the other and hope that it would result in a confrontation. I have little doubt that Tina would get the best of Nina.

What I would really want to do is arrange a match between the two. I would be the only spectator. It would be in an upscale hotel suite. Nina would be in white bra and panties; Tina in red bra and panties.

It would be a one sided match with Tina dominating and toying with Nina.

At the end Tina would take Nina's bra as a prize.

Then I would sit astride Nina. She'd bring her breasts together around my dick and I would tit fuck her until I exploded all over her breasts.

Yep, pretty sure that's never going to happen.  Love thinking about it though!!!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2021, 08:22:39 PM »
Beating and humiliating Jonica in a poll fight here FCF!

Here is the little SKANK!
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13923

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2021, 04:35:14 PM »
I totally agree with the alternative ending required for Johnny Guitar. If only the scriptwriters had been brave enough. However as alluded to in previous replies I don't think the protagonists would have taken much notice of the director due to the mutual dislike.
Still we can but imagine Joan Crawford & Mercedes McCambridge facing each other in a bare knuckle fist fight.

This could be a long list but here's a few from my wish-list :-

Mandy Verhooks vs Nina Hartley (Sensual Struggle style sexfight, no time limit and no holes barred, anything goes. Endurance as well as technique !)
Maylay vs Amber Lynn Bach (Breast Mauling fight with leather opera gloves, again no time limit over unlimited 5' rounds until one gives up)

I'm sure more will come to mind in due course

A couple of updates to the list dredged up from the darker side of the mind ????

Danna Bash vs Rosemary Church CNN catfight.
Carol Kirkwood vs Judith Ralston BBC Weather girls catfight.
Joslyn vs Dee Williams In a Chickfight style sexfight.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2021, 04:49:54 PM »
That’s been the same for years now. Seeing a nasty catfight nhb at least twice a week if not for once a week. Being able to go somewhere other than a bar  I mean like arranged fights  :)
 But been so many years since I have seen a catfight I feel like it’s some Urban Legend. Fokelore!  I am not rich so there are many things putting the ka-baash on my dream
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2021, 12:39:09 AM »
Kirkwood v Ralston..........you are a horn dog. What a match ...those big fat titties all mashed up. Genius for thinking of it, Re Judith what about that hair? imagine seeing a pair of hands sinking in there and pulling hard.......bootiful!

Offline watchembox

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2021, 05:26:50 AM »
That my wife and her best friend agreed to wrestle each other, but never happened due to wife chickened out twice. They did have a little test of strength for a lighter and after wife dominated her friend in that agreed to take her on but the friend would not do it after lighter scuffle.