News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Whats your fantasy that may never come true?

• 60 Replies

Offline lehaisthicc

Whats your fantasy that may never come true?
« on: January 03, 2021, 01:43:36 AM »
Hi,

Im sure some of us hv that fantasy of someone we knew fighting with someone else we knew in a specific situation right.

For me is for my wife to fight my office colleague (Saliha) . They both have the same body type and both have a thicc n plushy kinda body..basically a bit on chubby side. My wife is heavier on the butt while my colleague is slightly bustier than my wife. I often fantasize that i have affairs with Saliha and my wife finds out about it and confronted saliha in our office parking lot..itll be a true battle as both have d attitude of feisty and must-win. But i know its not gonna happen cuz of course i dont want anything to happen to my wife, just my fantasy.

So whats your fantasy?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Whats your fantasy that may never come true?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:20:24 AM »
      Mine has been similar to this as I have always fantasized about my wife at the time and my ex gf. Similar in size but my ex being the bustier of the two by a good bit. My ex also was the more confident in herself. They had words and she wanted to fight my wife or she made it seem so. When it came to a face to face confrontation it was clear that although my wife tried to not let it show, she was scared to fight my ex. My ex fed off that and pushed and shoved her daring her to fight her. Even though my wife swore she wasn’t afraid and she would kick her ass when we talked about it she was either scared of my ex or scared of losing to her knowing my catfight turn on. Although I’d never want either girl hurt my fantasy was my wife being pissed at my ex openly coming on to me and challenging her to arm wrestle and losing to my ex. Then being emboldened more my ex would goad my wife into a wrestling match and beat her in front of me and eventually either a choke out or smother out. It was all fantasy but the rivalry at the threats drove the ending of the fantasy.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 04:51:48 AM »
Well mine can not ever happen now.   My late wife was challenged by a mutual co-worker.   Theyd been having some weird girly chat. The winner would have got me for the night and both girls knew my wife would lose and lose big.  My wife had NEVER been so turned on and I could probably have got her to do it, but strangely I always held back due to the match stipulation. Later my wife actually contacted a session wrestler but as my wife would only have lasted a couple of minutes at best we decided not to waste the money.   My wife finally found someone online but I wasnt privy to that discussion and I again turned down  the chance as that would have also involved me sleeping with the other woman,   plus my wifes health was beginning to get worse at that point.   Theres a bit of me that will always regret not seeing my wife in a match because even though she was going to lose she would have looked so hot.   But hey led to an amazing love life so like many things, its probably for the best it remained a fantasy.

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 05:58:13 AM »
      Mine has been similar to this as I have always fantasized about my wife at the time and my ex gf. Similar in size but my ex being the bustier of the two by a good bit. My ex also was the more confident in herself. They had words and she wanted to fight my wife or she made it seem so. When it came to a face to face confrontation it was clear that although my wife tried to not let it show, she was scared to fight my ex. My ex fed off that and pushed and shoved her daring her to fight her. Even though my wife swore she wasn’t afraid and she would kick her ass when we talked about it she was either scared of my ex or scared of losing to her knowing my catfight turn on. Although I’d never want either girl hurt my fantasy was my wife being pissed at my ex openly coming on to me and challenging her to arm wrestle and losing to my ex. Then being emboldened more my ex would goad my wife into a wrestling match and beat her in front of me and eventually either a choke out or smother out. It was all fantasy but the rivalry at the threats drove the ending of the fantasy.

So they've come face to face? Thats hot..

Thats a lot further than my own fantasy..my wife never knew of my office colleague existence at all.. though she did know of my ex-gf back then and was ready to meet her when my ex ask about her..but thats another story..

bigbellyjohn

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 10:37:24 AM »
My deepest fantasy that I know i'll never be lucky eough to fufull is to meet a big fat sexy blonde and fight her, have her totally destroy my belly  with hard punched while she smothers me with her huge tits
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:34:40 PM by big belly john »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 12:06:42 PM »
<> The 'Dead To Me' series will end without Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini fighting.

<> Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston will never fight about their divorces from Brad.

<> Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera will never catfight over who ruined whose career.

<> 80% of U.S. shopping malls will close, depriving teens of a place to start trouble.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 04:40:27 PM »
My fantasy is similar to above. My ex gf (I will call her Jenn) beating up and humiliating my ex wife. I will call her Tasha.
Jenn had always wanted to beat up Tasha or because of the way Tasha treated me and our daughter when we split up. Jenn would destroy Tasha if they did fight. All I would have to do is give the go ahead and Jenn would go confront Tasha and pound her good. That is still the case. Just yesterday even though Jenn and I are broken up she told me that if I ever want her to beat up Tasha she will do it no problem at all.
The reason I don't go for it and tell Jenn to go get her is that Tasha is my daughter's mother and I can't do that in good conscience. I think about it all the time and Jenn goes in great detail as to what she would do to her. She told me she would wear whatever I want her to wear and she would do anything I want to her.
Yesterday she said she would knock on Tasha's door and when she opened it she would punch her in the face. She said hopefully the punch would land on Tasha's nose and if not she would crack her again, breaking her nose. She would give her a few more shots in the face until Tasha went down. Then she would start football kicking her in the ribs, back, ass, head or wherever. She told me she would spit in Tasha's face for me as much as I wanted and she would grind her foot in Tasha's face. I asked he to be wearing beige pantyhose and yoga pants when she does this.
This is a crazy, violent fantasy but it is mine. I am not really violent so I doubt I could let Jenn best her up that bad but I definitely fantasize about it. Jenn is dead serious as well. If I gave the go ahead she would probably do it today.

Offline mikex

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 08:00:29 PM »
My wife and I were in the pub playing pool I came up against a woman we know with rather large tits.
At the time my wife and this woman were about mid fifties. Whilst leaning over to take her shots I could see loads of cleavge
My wife was wearing her usual tight skirt and blouse and was showing a bit of cleavge herself. My wife was wearing black tights and the other woman had bare legs. My wife had noticed the tit show i was getting and i was hoping she would go over and say why don't you show everyone your tits and rip her blouse open,you old cow she says back and rips open my wife's blouse.
The hair pulling catfight starts and they roll around on the floor showing their knickers.
Sadly the catfight part only happened in my fantasy.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 03:44:50 AM »
My wife and I were in the pub playing pool I came up against a woman we know with rather large tits.
At the time my wife and this woman were about mid fifties. Whilst leaning over to take her shots I could see loads of cleavge
My wife was wearing her usual tight skirt and blouse and was showing a bit of cleavge herself. My wife was wearing black tights and the other woman had bare legs. My wife had noticed the tit show i was getting and i was hoping she would go over and say why don't you show everyone your tits and rip her blouse open,you old cow she says back and rips open my wife's blouse.
The hair pulling catfight starts and they roll around on the floor showing their knickers.
Sadly the catfight part only happened in my fantasy.

How would that one go if it had do you think or fantasy wise?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 01:39:41 PM »
Courtney Thorne-Smith and Heather Locklear from Melrose Place will never fight.

Jennie Garth and Tiffani Thiessen from 90210 will never fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 01:41:43 PM »

That went along for a bit. No fight took place. But Elizabeth was fun around this time. I think she enjoyed the attention

Sometimes the "ladies don't fight", "I'm a lover, not a fighter" women end up being the one's that have an epic catfight.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 05:04:18 PM »
About ten years ago, when I was in school, two of my teachers had a quarrel in a school hallway. One of these was a beautiful woman and also quite tall. The other, shorter and not very sexy, was also older. It wasn't a violent quarrel and there was no screaming or anything but at one point the lower one gave the other teacher a little push. The teacher who was pushed had a shocked expression and immediately left and it was all over. But I've always thought what could have happened if they really fought. Would have been nice

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2021, 09:51:01 PM »
<> The 'Dead To Me' series will end without Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini fighting.

<> Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston will never fight about their divorces from Brad.

<> Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera will never catfight over who ruined whose career.

<> 80% of U.S. shopping malls will close, depriving teens of a place to start trouble.

Who do you think wins those fights?
My votes are
Angelina Jolie (close fight)
Christina Applegate (total dominance)
Britney Spears (total dominance)
What are your thoughts

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2021, 10:56:08 PM »
About ten years ago, when I was in school, two of my teachers had a quarrel in a school hallway. One of these was a beautiful woman and also quite tall. The other, shorter and not very sexy, was also older. It wasn't a violent quarrel and there was no screaming or anything but at one point the lower one gave the other teacher a little push. The teacher who was pushed had a shocked expression and immediately left and it was all over. But I've always thought what could have happened if they really fought. Would have been nice

I respect the contrast of the two described adversaries... adds layers to their rivalry... one possibly ‘use to turn heads’ years ago, but now envies the younger woman who could still be considered in her prime as far as appearances go... there’s a chance for humiliation, tons of anger, and each woman likely has a lot to prove to the other, aside from whatever trival subject they ‘may’ have even gotten into a verbal fight about...

The perfect ingredients honestly

They were the perfect ingredients but nothing happened. Only in my imagination

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 01:07:49 AM »
a woman from my past was in a rivalry with another woman at their jobs. Both were trying to get the best office promotion possible. My woman (I’ll call her) Elizabeth, was annoyed with every detail about her foe, (I’ll call her) Brittany and sarcastically told me things about how she dressed and such

Elizabeth was vocal about workplace ideas... to which Brittany took the ideas to management and presented them as ‘her own’. This infuriated Elizabeth who would meet me after work and vent about it. When i asked if she thought they were gonna fight.  she was calculating with her response talking about the fact that Brittany has a size advantage over her, which got my attention..

Elizabeth would talk openly of this rivalry with other girls from work and they actually would try to goad Elizabeth into the idea that they should fight it out.

That went along for a bit. No fight took place. But Elizabeth was fun around this time. I think she enjoyed the attention

Thats hot..

Recently i found out something about ny wife and ex-gf..

Back then, 5 years ago. My wife is still my gf..but for the sake of ease of understanding, we'll keep her as the gf here.. and there was also another gf of mine at the time, long story on that, we'll just call her ex-gf..

So this ex-gf was a bit on the side trying to snatch me from my gf..and she was succeeding a bit, i was a douche too back then..sorry wife..so one day we were having dinner, me and the ex-gf..we eere talking about what were our originally intended courses before we got into the university..and the ex-gf mention of intending taking the legal course..so i jokingly said, 'then, you'l be in the same class with my gf'..she was like, 'hope not, else we'll fight..though i do learn karate'..then i was like, whoa, so she's not afraid of the idea of fighting my gf..i never ask on the subject again tho..

Then 2 days, my then gf which is now my wife..i asked if 5 years ago, you girls were to meet and discuss, and maybe thing got heated up, would you fight her? She says she's opposed to fighting,but if the exgf started it,then she'll have no problem of fighting back..

Then i told her that back then, the exgf said that she would fight u if needed..shes like, 'ok..now i hope things did go that way back then so i could fight her'..

Now its all just talk since we are married people..haha
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 01:09:20 AM by lehaisthicc »