News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Whats your fantasy that may never come true?

• 60 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Whats your fantasy that may never come true?
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2021, 06:43:05 PM »
That my wife and her best friend agreed to wrestle each other, but never happened due to wife chickened out twice. They did have a little test of strength for a lighter and after wife dominated her friend in that agreed to take her on but the friend would not do it after lighter scuffle.

This brought up and old memory, and I'm laughing to myself.   When my wife and I were first dating (as teenagers) she told me that she and her best friend used to wrestle when they were little girls, probably 8 or 9, and that my mother-in-law would make them stop and "act like ladies."  I remember thinking, "I'd like to see the two of you wrestle now that you're big girls," but I thought it best to keep my mouth shut. 

Didn't want to alarm anyone.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2021, 04:31:44 AM »
Catfighting against a female rival who's similar to me in body type and attitude while a guy we both are attracted to is watching. Scenarios and build-ups to that situation are various and I love talkin' about them with men.

This is exactly what caused me to become such a fan of seeing two girls competing. I love it when girls of similar size and build go at it in anything involving body vs body. Even arm wrestling if they are doing so to impress the guy in question. The winner eventually breaking the loser to the point she can toy with her rival to show the guy with no doubt who the winner is. Trash talk to him about how she beat the other girl is smoking hot.

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2021, 03:06:56 AM »
Catfighting against a female rival who's similar to me in body type and attitude while a guy we both are attracted to is watching. Scenarios and build-ups to that situation are various and I love talkin' about them with men.

Similar like my fantasy, except im the guy in there..haha

Wrote about my wife and exgf rivalry on the 2nd  page..they almost had a go, but i didnt push for it for obvious reasons..similar built and attitude as well..for sure itll be a bloodbath if they did fight..

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2021, 10:20:28 PM »
Fighting YO MAMA in a catfight!!!!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2021, 12:35:16 AM »
lets revive a 45..............judith ralston !...........being slapped about by annie lundon.........bootiful!!!!!

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2021, 01:45:52 AM »
My deepest fantasy that I know i'll never be lucky eough to fufull is to meet a big fat sexy blonde and fight her, have her totally destroy my belly  with hard punched while she smothers me with her huge tits

There's plenty of domme's who'll provide that if you're prepared to pay.

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2021, 10:19:52 PM »
To see a mass free-for-all Catfight something like this

https://youtu.be/DChvlZYVdQw

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2021, 03:56:20 AM »
 My favorite fantasy fight which probably won't ever happen would be a female between 18 and 70 years old with huge 100% natural tits either wrestling or boxing me in a mixed fantasy fight...

She'd wear a pair of black sheer nylon bikini panties and she'd make me agree to wear a pair of white sheer nylon bikini panties and we'd pretend to wrestle each other...

I'm pretty sure my cock would get completely hard even before our match began and I assume it'd be at the very least pretty uncomfortable for me to wrestle with my hard cock stretching out the front of my sheer panties...

I'd think it'd really hurt quite a lot if she ever made me ball facedown onto the mat which would probably make my hard cock jam into the mat and maybe cause it to break in half when it landed on the mat...

No matter if we wrestled each other or boxed each other,she'd not only be guaranteed to beat me,she'd also dominate me the entire match by stripping off my panties right away then she'd punish and pound away on my hard cock until she decided to finish me off and pin me...
bend

KCR

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2021, 09:47:05 AM »
My favourite would be my future wife to fight, i had someone willing to fight her but she wasn't interested... A real shame as the woman who offered to fight her was the one who got me into female fighting years ago

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2021, 05:12:44 AM »
My favourite would be my future wife to fight, i had someone willing to fight her but she wasn't interested... A real shame as the woman who offered to fight her was the one who got me into female fighting years ago

So what would the outcome be if they did? What would be the result of your friend winning the fight if that’s what happened?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
My wife fighting Uschi from  California Supreme back in the 80's. My wife saw one of her films and said
  " I can take her". I actually spoke to the producer Ron on the phone about it. He said Uschi wasn't fighting anymore but my wife could fight others. It never happened.  My wife wasn't willing to put out the air fare from Phila. To  Calif. just to fight. Plus, she didn't want to be tape recorded. It remains one of my biggest fantasies until today. The almost, could have sort of happened thing.     

KCR

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2021, 09:09:11 PM »

So what would the outcome be if they did? What would be the result of your friend winning the fight if that’s what happened?
Maybe a cheeky blow job for the loser

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2021, 07:04:14 AM »
Israeli woman vs arab woman in business outfits  ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 07:05:33 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline John1980

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2021, 04:04:27 PM »
My gf and the barmaid at my local, the barmaid has large breasts with long blonde hair and wears tight tops. My gf has large breasts with short dark hair. Would love to see them both wrestle in bikinis in a ring.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2021, 01:54:13 AM »
My wife fighting Uschi from  California Supreme back in the 80's. My wife saw one of her films and said
  " I can take her". I actually spoke to the producer Ron on the phone about it. He said Uschi wasn't fighting anymore but my wife could fight others. It never happened.  My wife wasn't willing to put out the air fare from Phila. To  Calif. just to fight. Plus, she didn't want to be tape recorded. It remains one of my biggest fantasies until today. The almost, could have sort of happened thing.   

IMHO,Uschi was 1 of the best fantasy female fighters of all time...

Uschi's body looked like the perfect image of what a female wrestler's body should look like ,at least in my mind...

I wish I would've known back when Uschi was working for Cal Supreme that I could've been able to pay them and have them make me some custom matches with Uschi wrestling and boxing topless,but I thought all those fantasy female wrestling video producers around back then only sold any videos they already made...

I definitely would've had Uschi getting dominated for either most or for the entire matches ,especially by having her opponents working over her gorgeous tits whenever they could,and I also would've had Uschi losing everytime...

There would've been only 2 scenarios where Uschi would've been guaranteed to win without any doubt in the world ,which was whenever she wrestled or boxed Candy Samples and everytime Uschi wrestled or boxed against me...LOL
bend