News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Young girl vs Old woman

• 11 Replies

Offline Lila

Young girl vs Old woman
« on: February 18, 2021, 04:00:52 PM »
hello everyone  I would like to ask a question to get your views.  How old do you think a young girl can achieve against women in their 40s?  And what is the strongest age range for a woman in your opinion?

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Young girl vs Old woman
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 05:24:44 PM »
It depends on the girl and how strong she is, but I think age 20-30 is peak physical form for women. Usually after the age of 30 muscle mass and flexibility start to decline. The youngest age to fight someone in their 40s would be 20 IMO.

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 03:49:16 PM »
hello everyone  I would like to ask a question to get your views.  How old do you think a young girl can achieve against women in their 40s?  And what is the strongest age range for a woman in your opinion?

Lila,

I see you are like me!  I am a 50 year old woman that still rocks a bikini, and I am also Bisexual, so there are two reasons why I want to fight much younger women.  It is UBER HOT when I defeat one of these young and attractive girls.  I almost always make them go down on me for the stakes if I win.  But it is even hotter when I occasionally lose to one of these young women. 

I Fight "Fair", and I'd say my record is approx. 18-3.  I am very strong for my age, IRL.  I wish there could be a group for us, but then that would include ALL women. 

OH WELL!  ANY younger women, especially 18 & 19 year old's. Please look me up! 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 06:18:43 PM »
Please don't discount women passed the age of 50 when it comes to catfighting. I'm 60 and I can still contend with 20-somethings. It mostly has to do with the tactics you employ. Over the years, I've had the opportunity to bring countless younger females to their knees by focusing my wrath on their most tender body parts. Raw strength only goes so far in a viscous catfight.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 02:47:08 AM »
There is no legit to compare , but i can tell you having faced 40 -55 do not go into a match or fight with one thinking you will walk out the winner, many mature cats will destroy a younger girl /woman and not think twice of planting her heel on your chest as she smiles in confidence, yes younger girls (some) have and tend to workout more and have the agility factor but mature cats more on working out  many are still agile and the confidence and jealousy of being scorned maybe before by an ex leaving for younger stays with a mature cat and you tangle she will unleash it on you and you will be sorry for it. In my experience matures are all business and younger women take their age for granted and end up face down in the dirt.

Offline amgy5

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 07:37:49 PM »
I've been in a fight with 54 yo woman and believe me, they are not as strong as they say. I wasn't even tired and she was down, laying and crying. So lets conclude, an OLD woman can't give a fight, especially against young and wild bitch. Love ya all!

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2021, 08:24:12 PM »
Pretty sure Kelli Wildcat kicked the shit out of a bunch of women younger than her.

But I think the only way for that to happen is basically to overwhelm them with raw physical power and strength.

I think if I remember correctly Nadege towards the end of her career she was losing a bit more because she wasn’t as nimble as she once was and she lacked the strength to compensate for the loss of speed.

Meanwhile fighters like Kelli, Petra, and Ingrid got better with their age because they used more of their weight and strength to overpower younger fighters. 

It’s totally possible and happens a bit but the woman who’s older has to know that her experience is that she’s probably heavier and that means she’s probably a bit harder to move than the younger girl. 

I’ll also note this that I think that older women fighters taken more damage than younger girls do.  Maybe not compared to SOCal studios girls but for the most part older women fighters I’ve seen in videos tend to be able to handle pain a lot more than the younger girls

———-

As for the strongest age range it really depends on the fighter but the peak of when women perform from the videos I’ve watched tend to be from 27-35.  They have experience, they’re fully matured, and they still have all their athleticism to them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 08:25:42 PM by Bunpbner-man-22 »

Offline Lpk

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2021, 02:17:26 AM »
From my experience... Younger will win. I saw my own dyes how smaller younger woman won a fight

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 09:19:08 PM »
Pretty sure Kelli Wildcat kicked the shit out of a bunch of women younger than her.
{alt}

Perfect example was this video from 2009 against Merry Whitney and lets just say she absolutely dominated her for 20 minutes. If you look at the picture above you would think the fitter/taller Merry would be the favorite or at least put up a fight against Kelli. Wrong! She was feisty and kept trying, but Kelli just had her way with her. From pinning down her arms to squeezing her breasts, she put on a clinic on how to defeat a younger opponent.

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 12:36:22 AM »
would be wary of writing off any older woman. readers letter i saw years back was from middle aged couple who thought they had the perfect set up. he loved to watch her fight and she loved arousing him by fighting. she would goad younger women at her work and keep fit club. her approach would be 'you are in good shape but i am 20 years older than you and pretty sure i could take you'. not everyone took the bait but every now and then someone would think this old dear needs a slap!
trap laid details were set. fight at couples house. very small attendance. hubby of course  and a couple who shared their interest and the young opponents husband or boyfriend. no rules no outside interference once started and off they went. older woman would play along first ten fifteen mins keeping things even then she would step up a gear. this is where things would go wrong for her young opponent. next thing she knew she was naked being dragged around by the hair her panties stuffed in her mouth and suffering a series of vicious holds. the icing on the cake for hubby was her dragged in front of his crotch to eyeball a massive hard on bulging through his trousers!

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2021, 06:44:22 AM »
would be wary of writing off any older woman. readers letter i saw years back was from middle aged couple who thought they had the perfect set up. he loved to watch her fight and she loved arousing him by fighting. she would goad younger women at her work and keep fit club. her approach would be 'you are in good shape but i am 20 years older than you and pretty sure i could take you'. not everyone took the bait but every now and then someone would think this old dear needs a slap!
trap laid details were set. fight at couples house. very small attendance. hubby of course  and a couple who shared their interest and the young opponents husband or boyfriend. no rules no outside interference once started and off they went. older woman would play along first ten fifteen mins keeping things even then she would step up a gear. this is where things would go wrong for her young opponent. next thing she knew she was naked being dragged around by the hair her panties stuffed in her mouth and suffering a series of vicious holds. the icing on the cake for hubby was her dragged in front of his crotch to eyeball a massive hard on bulging through his trousers!
I vote this Best FCF Adapted Screenplay of 2021 using a Rehashed/Well-Worn Storyline.  Seriously, cudos on a well-written adaptation.  Maybe apply your substantial skills to something more original?

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2021, 03:26:41 AM »
Please don't discount women passed the age of 50 when it comes to catfighting. I'm 60 and I can still contend with 20-somethings. It mostly has to do with the tactics you employ. Over the years, I've had the opportunity to bring countless younger females to their knees by focusing my wrath on their most tender body parts. Raw strength only goes so far in a viscous catfight.

I think Maureen that your fighting experience and readiness to fight dirty would have many women, whatever their age, squealing surrender!