News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jenna Bush vs Martha MacCallum

• 4 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Jenna Bush vs Martha MacCallum
« on: April 11, 2021, 06:37:39 PM »
   Jenna Bush Hager stood outside the NBC studios in New York.  The brown eyed blonde beauty waited impatiently for a familiar limo to drive up to the curb.  Her face brightened in a smile when she saw the car with the personalized license plate AOC on the front.  Instead of stopping, the car drove on by to the next block and the building that housed the Fox studios.  Jenna ran down the block and made it just as the driver opened the door.  Alexandria Ocasio Cortez got out of the car and walked toward the door.
   "Congresswoman Ocasio Cortez, you were supposed to have an interview with me starting five minutes ago." said Jenna.
   "I'm sorry, Mrs. Hager, you'll have to check with my assistant on that." said Alexandria as she walked by Jenna and into the building.
Jenna followed her into the building protesting until they reached a studio that was being remodeled for Martha MacCallum's show.  Martha herself waited just inside the studio door.  Martha smiled, shook Alexandria's hand and directed her toward a pair of comfortable looking chairs in the finished part of the studio.  Jenna started to follow, but Martha lay her hand on Jenna's belly and stopped her.  Martha leaned in close and whispered into Jenna's ear:
   "Welcome to the big leagues kid.  You have to verify your interviews, then you have to pay more than the competition."
Martha pushed Jenna back and walked over to the chairs.  Martha sat in one and Alexandria in the other.  The camera turned on and began recording as Jenna paced back and forth fuming at nearly every question that Martha asked because they were almost identical to the ones that she had planned.
   After twenty minutes Martha signalled to the camera man to stop recording and Jenna had just about reached the boiling point.  Martha and Alexandria stood up and Jenna pushed a production assistant out of her metal folding chair.  Jenna picked up the chair, folded it, and walked up to Martha.
   "Confusing your day job with your night time hobby?" asked Martha with a little smirk.
Jenna held the chair parallel with the floor and swung it back.  There was a solid thump as one of the feet of the chair drove into Alexandria's belly.
   "Oooo!" gasped Alexandria as she bent over.
Jenna brought the chair forward with all her strength ramming the top of the chair into Martha's belly.
   "Ooomphh!" grunted Martha as she folded over.
Jenna turned the chair and grabbed the feet of the chair, as she raised the chair to hit Martha Alexandria stood up and the chair smacked into the top of her head.  Jenna brought the chair down across Martha's back and drove the blonde down to the floor.  Jenna turned around and threw the chair down.
   "I'm sorry, Ms. Ocasio Cortez, are you hurt?" asked Jenna.
One look at the fury in Alexandria's dark eyes and Jenna took a step back with an apologetic smile.
   "Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, you really should look at your schedule more often.  While this interview may have been up in the air, our meeting in the ring in a few weeks is not.  Now I have a reason to really hurt you." said Alexandria.
Jenna gasped as Martha grabbed her arms from behind, holding her helpless.  Alexandria grabbed the collar of Jenna's dress and ripped it open down the front all the way down to the hem and pulled the dress open.
   "This is just not your day is it, Jenna?" asked Martha with a smile.
Alexandria let loose with a flurry of punches.  Martha winced as she heard the dull smacks when Alexandria's fists hit Jenna's bare belly.  Jenna could do little more than gasp after the first punch knocked the wind out of her.  Jenna slumped down a little in Martha's arms where Jenna's head was in front of Martha.
   "I've always wanted to try this." said Alexandria.
She stepped back, then stepped forward with a straight right into Jenna's nose.  Jenna's head snapped back and the back of her head caught Martha in the bridge of the nose.  Martha let go of Jenna and she slumped to the floor with a whimper.  Martha looked at Alexandria with a surprised look then lay her hand on her nose to make sure it wasn't broken.  A left uppercut caught Martha just above her navel.  Martha's marble blue eyes widened and her cheeks puffed out as the air hissed out of her mouth.  A round house right caught Martha in the jaw and sent her to the floor across Jenna's prone body.  Alexandra put her foot on Martha's back.
   "If you ever have the guts to get in the ring with me, I will break you like the little porcelain doll you look like." said Alexandria.
The Congresswoman walked away leaving the crew surprised and both reporters unconscious.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: Jenna Bush vs Martha MacCallum
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 06:40:31 PM »
Do you want to read a match between JBH and AOC?  and should Martha MacCallum get involved?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 06:59:08 PM »
JBH destroying the loud mouth AOC

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 08:50:43 PM »
I would love to read about Princess Ivanka getting her spoiled ass handed to her by AOC. And I loved the finish to the fight - two with one punch! Excellent!

Offline steviecftr68

• God Member
  • Jealous Wife got into a fight with rival
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 10:45:06 PM »
Would also love to have a Savannah Guthrie catfight too!
Stevie