News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife is a titfighter !!! part 03

• 11 Replies

Offline thestupidgeek

My wife is a titfighter !!! part 03
« on: April 15, 2021, 08:53:50 PM »
Hey everyone ^^, so there is the next part, and the next titfight of my wife Louise. I hope that you will enjoy it, I really do my best and try to improve. Sorry for the poor style, and I hope you will enjoy this story. Good reading.

Part 01 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=93799.0
Part 02 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=93897.0

Thanks to Katie, my lovely Louise finally found back her smile and confidence. She continues her work with pleasure, and she even starts some boobs contests with some of her friends. Personally I find this idea quite… dangerous and even stupid at first. I already see how she was when Mimi beat her in a titfight and I don’t want to see her like this anymore. But Louise swear me that it’s friendly battles, and more than brutal titfight and humiliation, they prefer some sexy feats more like some boobs game, and other contests based on their sexy assets. For example last week, Louise entered the house with three bras, all destroyed… and she proudly explained to me that it was her trophy of the night. All the girls put on the bra of another girl, and they must try to crush it with the pressure of their tits… Or yesterday, I just finished my can, and I put it on the table. Louise smiled at me, she came closer and BOOM… she crushed and flattened the can in front of me, only by using her huge tits. For sure it’s a  quite sexy show, and I love to imagine how my lovely Louise is dominating all her busties friends in this kind of contest. But I’m not allowed to look at those games.
In any case, Louise is more happy since she started those boobs contests, and Katie joined her too so.. I can say that my wife is really happy now.

But everything changes, in just two seconds.. just the time to meet someone.
It’s a normal day… a Saturday for the family as we used to love. After a good night we decide to go to the local Walmart with our family. So with Louise and our lovely Lilly baby, we’re exploring the supermarket, taking some food, deciding what could be our dinner… In other words, everything is fine. I just forgot something so I leave my wife a little, when someone calls me.
“Alex !!! is it really you ? What a surprise. “

I turn and see one of the most beautiful women in my life! Tall with long dark hair, brown eyes, sexy lips and a cute little nose. The woman is almost my size, and her body is as amazing as her face. She speaks with a sexy italian accent and her voice is melodious. And even after all these years, it’s impossible for me to forget her.. I know her perfectly.
It’s Francesca… My “first love”
She is a few steps in front of me, and she is holding a young baby in her arms. pulling a stroller. Looking at me, she smiles even more and she is even more beautiful… she is sincerely happy to meet me.

“Fran’, it’s been a while… “
“hihihi.. you’re always the same, you continue to speak few… but you’re so charming like this. “
I start to blush a lot.
“stop teasing me Fran’ we’re not kids anymore. “
“Embarassing you was one of my favorite plays, and despite all these years you don’t change.”
“Unlike you Francesca… look at you, you’re a mom now… congratulations. “
“oh yeah… “ she turns the baby a little so I can see her better, and she smiles a lot “that’s Lucia, my little angel. “
“I understand why… she is so cute, you must be really proud with her father. “
“oh he never sees her. “
“Oh, my bad, I’m sorry, I can’t imagine that… “
“It’s not what you think, he is still alive, but when I was about to tell him that I was pregnant, I found him on the bed totally drunk with some dumb blonde bitches. “
“Yeah… I suppose that it’s not the perfect timing for such good news.”
“you think ? But it was my fault I came back home, three hours earlier this day. “
“I’m sorry for you, you don’t deserve this… what happens next ? “
“Oh I kick his ass out of my house and I find each of those bitch and destroy them before taking care of my lovely baby. “
“Sorry for you Fran’, this guy is certainly not the one you need… At least Lucia is an angel as you say”
 “yeah.my lovely baby.” She gently puts Lucia on her stroller after the baby gives me a charming smile, she understands that her mom loves me . “you know what… her father was not the only one. The only men I’ve interested in, are perverts, selfish or brutal. Most of them are only dating me for touching my tits. “
For the first time, I look at her really and not only to her face, and indeed she is impressive. Even with her large robe, it’s clear that her breasts are huge. Only a blind guy (or someone married with a busty angel like Louise) could miss the huge and certainly heavy melons that stand high on her chest.
Francesca smiles at seeing how my eyes are wide open now, for sure she loves the way I’m staring at her tits.
“fufufu, don’t tell me that you didn't even notice them before ? “
“Sorry Fran’ but when I meet an old friend after all these years. Looking at her tits is not the first thing that comes into my mind. Even if I must recognize… they’re really amazing. “
“So cute…but you seems to forget something Alex… we we’re not just old friend “
she comes even closer and now I can feel those huge tits as they’re pressing on my chest… Making me blush even more. And she continue when I’m trapped on the wall
“you’re my first love Alex, the only charming and truly gentle boy I meet. You know that I always dream about how my life could be different if I don’t have to move with my parents. You and I… Alex I have to tell you something… I.. “
That’s too much for me, I don’t care about all the people looking at us now… but I don’t want to give her false hope. Yeah I loved her when I was a kid, and I continue to like her, but I’m a married man now and she has to stop. I gently try to push her away without hurting her but she continues to stay too close of me.

“FRAN ! Stop this please. Yeah we gently flirted when we were kids, but it’s been a while.. I change and now I’m… “

“ALEX !!!! “
 No need to turn my head, I could recognize this beautiful voice everywhere on earth. That’s the one of my tender and lovely wife Louise. But I can tell, just at hearing my name, that Louise is shocked and clearly upset.
“... I’m married… Hey darling, please calm down, I just meet an old friend… I don’t know if you remember Fran’...  “

Nothing could be hear now, except the sound of Louise's shoes with each slow step as she came closer to us now.
Tension is high… and I hate to see all the people here looking at my wife and at Francesca, hoping to see good action soon. But for now, I have to calm my wife. Louise quickly put Lilly in my arms and stared at Francesca.

“Oh I remember Francesca perfectly. She loved to “play” with me when all her friends were behind her. “
“oh really, I don’t remember you, maybe… Oh yes… You were the little blonde who always cried like a baby and hid behind her mother's skirt ? I can’t remember your name, how it was, Lucie, Lousie, Lowie ? “
“It’s Louise, but I can’t blame you… intelligence never be your best part. “
“yeah, but I start to remember why I love so much to tease you when we’re kids. “

The busty blonde is a little smaller than the busty brunette, but their huge tits seems to be the same size. They look at each other deeply, with a strong mix of jealousy and hate. No matter all these years, it looks like they continue to be each other nemesis. I see this, and I start to have enough that we’re the show of the supermarket, I put my hand on louise’s shoulder and try to stop this

“Louise, Francesca just told me about her life and her little baby... look at her little Lucia, she is... “
“Oh I’m sure that her little baby is beautiful… I just wonder why she was pressing her little tits on your chest. “

BOOM

Francesca makes a step and Louise just does the same, so the two moms are now pressing their huge tits against each other and with a naughty grin, they look at each other.
“that’s funny Louise… I was just about to say that Alex is always the same… “
“And ? what do you mean by that ?“
“Yeah, he is always keeping with him all the poor lonely people and trying to make friends with them… but I could not imagine that he would marry a second rate cow like you. “
“Seems that the second rate cow managed to keep her man, her ! “

That was enough… if they continue like this, they will fight each other in the middle of the supermarket. I’m about to stop them when on the same moment;
“OUINNNN”
“OUINNNN”
Both Lilly and Lucia cry at the same time. That the power of the baby.. all the tension stopped and each mom focused her attention on her little girl. But things are not over. When we decide to leave, Fran gives something to Louise and my wife write something on a paper to give her. The tension is still high between the two ladies, and I sincerely doubt that all of this could finish like this.
When we return home… I thought that Louise would be furious against me, that she will blame me for all of this, and honestly I almost hope it will be the case, but no… She is so angry, like never before and she curses Francesca for all of this. It seems that I don’t realize how much they hate each other since they were kids. Francesca liked to humiliate Louise before, and after seeing her flirting with me…
Louise is such a gentle person… It shocked me that she could be so furious against someone. And this night, I’m more tender than ever… taking care of my lovely wife, and showing her that she is the only one love of my life. But even if I manage to calm her, I can’t help but be afraid that she will do somethig stupid or dangerous.

Since that day, I’m not sure if it’s me who has become parano, or if there is some difference in the life of my lovely Louise.
She seems to be the same, Always gentle and happy… from time to time I thought she was planning something against Francesca, but no. Thankfully it was me who always imagined the worst.
So yesterday, Louise played with Lilly in her room, and me I was on the living reading a book when her phone rang, she got a message. I told her that and she asked me to look if it was a message from her principal… but no it was a message from Fran…. and if I knew that Louise was about to be in trouble, I could not imagine how much !!!

“ Can you explain to me why Francesca sent you such a thing ? “
There are 11… no, 12 video that Francesca sent to my wife.
As she joined me on the sofa, we looked at the first one together and it was hot.
Francesca is in a large room, in front of a busty redhead, both of them are topless. I have no idea of who could be the beautiful woman facing Francesca, I can only say that she is gorgeous and even if her tits are clearly smaller than Francesca, she does not have to be ashamed. Until the action begins.
This video is a titfight, or more exactly a titbeating as Francesca just ruin the pair of her opponent, she trap her on a wall and grind her massive breasts on her so much that even Louise grimace in pain… this is really a sexy massacre and when the poor redhead submit she is a sexy mess with the face covered by tears.
the second video shows Francesca facing a blonde and the fight is even more brutal, The blonde got tits almost the size of Francesca and she was clearly more confident… She even starts to tease Fran during the few seconds where she got the upperhand… and the video ends with her voice twisted by the pain and fear, just before Fran ram her big knockers onto her face like Battering ram and KO her after a quick beating.
The third video is the same beating with another girl and Francesca who crush her with a violent breasts smother…

No need to see all the other videos, except for the pleasure to see a sexy italian girl crush and humiliate 12 busty girls in a lot of various ways. They’re all the same. All those titfight are hot, but also damn brutal. For Francesca this is not for fun… she just wants to destroy and humiliate the other girls and show them that she is a better woman. Those videos are a sexy threat, a message for anyone who wants to challenge her, And it seems that I already know her next opponent.
“But what do you have in mind Louise ? Why do you want to fight her ? “
“Seriously ? You don’t know ? Listen, this girl bullied me for almost a year when we’re kids, and when I see her again after years, she immediately tries to steal my man, and you ask me why I challenge her ?“
“But Louise… you really think that I could be interested by her ? You’re my wife, the only woman I love… and plus… “
“What ? “
“You see her video ? I don’t want you to be hurt ! Continue your little boobs contests with your friends, but don’t titfight her, that’s stupid ! You see the video, she almost promise you to crush you like all the other girls“
“Ok, so for you, I don’t have a chance to beat her, that’s what you say ? “
“No, I don’t want to say that, but… Louise ? Hey Louise ! tsss.. “

and she left me here, furious against me now.
Days passed and Louise is still cold with me…  And Tonight, it’s Friday’s night, she leaves the house but I don’t worry, it’s the day of her little group. Maybe some of her friends will manage to convince her to stay away from Francesca and in any case, it will be a good thing for Louise to use her energy to win some sexy contest … I really hope that it will be ok for her.
I take care of Lilly of course, and give her a good dinner. She fell asleep really quickly so I thought about watching a good action movie when I hear my phone.

It’s Katie, and she asks me if everything is ok for Louise as she does not come tonight. At this moment, my heart stops for some seconds, and I know that she is challenging Francesca.
I tried to call her, but she let her phone in the house. I start to be really worried, when I receive a call on my computer.
Francesca is on my screen, really happy

“Fran, where are you ? Do you see Louise ? “
"hihihi, how are you Handsome ? Sure I see louise, she is with me now and she is preparing for the show… but I can’t tell you where I am, you will join us and ruin the fun. “

she lifted her computer and probably put it on a table, because now I see a large living room, with two big and large sofas facing each other… in the middle there is a big carpet, and I see how Francesca starts to remove some small shelves to let a large blue wall naked… I understand what she is doing and I start to be afraid

“No Francesca, please… don’t fight her ! We see your videos and you don’t need to… “
“Oh you see the videos ? Naughty man, it was hot, isn’t it ? I really take pleasure to crush those bimbos, but I will take even more pleasure to crush Louise tonight. “
“STOP IT ! She is my wife and I don’t want to… “
“Calm down Alex… you know, if you’re so angry, I can stop the video, but… you will lose all the fun <3  And just to make it clear… It was Louise who challenged me, so don’t blame me if I crush her. “

She disappears from the screen, and I can hear someone. Yeah, it’s louise, and things are about to start. When Francesca return on the screen it was with a big smile
“ok Alex, now just enjoy the show… I will crush her for you <3 “
She kisses the camera, and then some music plays, like in wrestling shows to introduce the wrestlers.
“So the first girl… the challenger who dared to face the champ….the second rate blonde who stole my first love... Louise Heaven and her pathetic tits of a 38H cup!!! “
Louise makes a step and I can see her next to the sofa, on the right side of the screen… she is only wearing a sexy black pantie now…her pale skin and long blonde hair is always amazing. No matter how many times I see them, but I blush at seeing her huge tits moving softly up and down with her breath.
She is determined and I see her eyes, no matter of what I can say now… she will do it. So I stay on my chair and look at the match.
After some moments, Louise speaks.
“her opponent tonight, the so called champion… the bigger bitch of the town, the italian cow, the whore who tried to steal the married man.. Francesca Alessandri… “
“and her undefeated tits, bimbo blonde… they’re quite impressive no ? With 40HH
And Francesca returns on the screen… just like Louise she is wearing only a pantie, a red one that looks definitively hot on her gorgeous body.
After her introduction, Francesca smiled a little.
“hehehe… why are you so rude Louise ? When I will crush you in the end, your humiliation will be only worse… “
“you’re dreaming Fran, there is no way that you could beat me. I’m gonna destroy your tits, and Alex will enjoy every second of it ! “
“yeah, he will see your beaten face on the screen <3 “

they probably could continue to insult each other for hours, but they perfectly know that it’s not the way to settle the thing. Both Louise and Francesca come to the center, facing each other. At this moment Francesca explains the rules.
“Ok Louise, so rules are simple. Only tits… this is a best 2 of 3... victory by submission for the first part. The girl who can’t take more submit and remove her pantie, continuing the fight naked. Second part, victory by KO, you get it ? “
“Yeah Fran. “
“Perfect, so we will start at 10 pm… Tic Tac… Tic… Tac… “

I check the time, it will be in two minutes !!! During this time, the two busties ladies stay in front of each other. their huge tits ready for action. I blush at seeing how Francesca seems to have the advantage. She is taller than Louise… just an inch, but it’s enough to have the upper hands. Now that they’re both almost naked, I can see that Louise's body seems to be a little more athletic, but it’s easy to see that Francesca is in great shape too… 
As this is a titight, I look at their huge breasts and I gulp… For the first time, Louise is facing a girl with bigger tits than her own… I see it, Francesca sees it and Louise sees it too. Francesca is a cup bigger than Louise, probably heavier too, and with her long nipples already erect, she starts to threaten Louise. The only thing good is that Louise tit’s seems to be firmer, but I’m not sure that it will be enough.
The wait continues… and both girls come closer. Making first contact with their big breasts. I see Louise blush and Francesca love it. They stay like this, with their hands on their hips. They’re waiting for the signal, and the sexy italian girl continues to tease my wife.
“I’m gonna show you who is the boss… puta ! “

DING

Before Louise can reply. The match starts… Both the brunette, and the blonde girl quickly grab each other and try to bring the other girl closer. Their massive tits smash together and stand high on their chest as for now, no one got a clear advantage.
Fran had her arms on the shoulders of her opponent while Louise preferred to put her arms around the waist of Francesca. The sexy battle continues for some moment, but no pair gives up to the other… which causes Francesca to be really impressed.
“hmm, so unexpected… your little tits are quite firm Louise. “
“what’s the matter Fran ? You start to be scared ? “
“No Louise... I’m just happy. It will be even more fun to crush you now… “

Francesca brutally pushes on the shoulders of my wife to take some place… the movement is so brutal that Louise is caught off guard… but then… She pulls her, and their two pair ram brutally against each other. But Francesca is expecting the impact, so she give a little impulse and smash her tits just before the contact, making sure that Louise took all of the damage
BAAM
The face of Louise is twisted by the pain, and her eyes are wide open as the bigger and heavier tits of Francesca start to crush her pair.
BAAM BAAM BAAM,
the sound of the titflesh colliding on the room, and each time it seems that Louise is more and more crushed… she gasps as her tits bounce more, and slowly start to be pressed on her ribcage while the big tits of Francesca win the contest.

“Aaahhh… bitch… I will… Aaaahh crush you !!! “
Louise finally reacts. She pushes her opponent with all her strengths. Francesca is quickly unbalanced. She steps back a little and then she falls on the sofa with Louise on top of her. My lovely wife grit her teeth at falling like this. Quickly she presses her big tits above the one of Francesca and starts falling even more on her. The strong brunette is in pain, her chest is flattened by the tits of my wife and a large part of her body. Louise struggles with her and quickly, the two ladies are lying on the sofa… Louise on top of Francesca, with her firmer tits flattening the bigger pair of her opponent.  And my wife let the gravity slowly crush the tits of Francesca…  I’m happy to see how my wife finally dominate this match, but after all the video Francesca sent, I doubt that Louise could beat her so easily.

Trapped under my wife on that sofa, Francesca grunt but she does not panic. She tried to push her away, but Louise had some good skill in wrestling, she knew how to keep her balance. So Fran has to use her whole body to change that. She put her arms around the shoulders of my wife and she pushed with her foot on the sofa to turn almost totally her body and unbalance Louise.
The busty blonde should fall, but Louise is too experienced in wrestling to do that. She leaves the sofa but manages to stay up and she waits for Francesca to get up. The sexy brunette seems to hate being trapped under Louise and having her tits flattened… She rushed at my wife violently… and used her tits like battering ram on the pair of Louise.

“Ughhh… Ughhhh… Ughhh… “
Louise grunt as it seems that even her huge tits are not firm enough to contain the power of those heavy slams. Louise starts to grimace with pain as she starts to be dominated by Francesca one more time. Even worse, I see how Louise starts to step back now. The italian girl is so strong that she pushes my wife with each ram, walking her around the room until she manages to trap her.
My wife is truly shocked when she feels the wall on her back. She can’t believe that Fran manages to lead her in this situation, but mostly… I see in her eyes how Louise is afraid now.

The camera only shows me the back of Francesca now, but I can easily imagine how she is smiling now. She manage to cornered Louise and she speak with an happy tone now
“ready to see how I’m gonna turn your little tits into pancakes bitch ? “
BOOOMM
there is a thud as Fran ram all her sexy body, and especially her big jugs on Louise. I see how the mouth of Louise is wide open now. Like if she tries to scream but not have enough air for that.
BOOMM BOOMM BOOMM
the sound of the beating continued… Louise does her best to resist. She mimics the move of Francesca, but she is always the one ending crushed on the wall and squashed. I see Louise start to panic, she tries to escape on her left and then on her right… But each time the arms of Francesca prevent her from moving away… and a big slam crushes her more on the wall.

I start to be afraid that my wife will be the 13th woman crushed by Francesca. But then my wife surprised me and caught Francesca off Guard. She waits another big slam of Fran to put her arms around the waist of Francesca… and she immediately starts to squeeze her tight.
I scream in joy at seeing Louise crushing Francesca in a strong bearhug… but I can imagine that Louise does not do this only to stop the italian girl… this is her revenge
“Hmmmm such big tits Fran’, they’re perfect for demolishing another pair… but do you really think that they’re so strong… for example, do you think that your tits have a chance against mine if we just stay like this ? “
With a naughty smile, Louise just squeezed her more and increased the pressure and the face of Francesca started to change.
She blushed and started to grit her teeth. Slowly her head becomes a mask of agony and I can see why.
Even if the tits of Francesca are bigger than the one of Louise… the sexy blonde definitely got the firmer pair… and as they’re locked like this, Fran can't use her weight advantage anymore… This is just a question of density and the pair of my wife is crushing Fran.
Her proud tits stand hard and flatten the one of the brunette and slowly press them into her ribcage.
Quickly Francesca tries to escape… but my Wife keeps her trapped, she even uses this moment to press Francesca on the wall.
The busty italian slowly start to be desperate… having trouble to breath, and her hands weakly pushing the shoulders of Louise. But my wife continued… she even use the height difference to press the underboobs of Francesca and squeeze her tits even more

“AAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO… STOOOPPPPPP… AAAHHHHHHHH!!! “
that loud screams is like music for the ears of Louise… and she continues with even more pleasure. The face of Francesca becomes all red, and finally her tits are giving up. My wife flatten her so much that Francesca’s nipples start oozing milk, and this is more that she can bear

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHH… I… AAHHHHHH… I SUBMIT…. STOPPPPP !!! “
“What are you saying Fran ?
“I SUBMIT… AAAHHHHHHH !!! I SUBMIT !!! “

With a big smile, and a lot of time… Louise finally releases the poor Francesca, and the busty italian stays on the wall for a while… holding her bruised, but not defeated tits… she looked at Louise furiously. I bet that she won’t imagine that she will be the first to use her joker this night.
In front of my computer, I’m cheering Louise, loving to see how my wife beat that busty warrior. The scene is really hot now, with those two gorgeous ladies, their big knockers all red with the battle, and their sexy bodies all sweaty with the fight and shining in the light. This is really amazing to see this fight, and things are gonna to be even more hot as Francesca is starting to remove her red pantie, being totally naked in front of Louise.

Far from being ashamed, the sexy italian mom, is simply even more determined to win now… and Louise is totally ready.
After that first round, there is a small rest period of a few minutes… I’m not sure of how long it is, because time is always too fast when you’re looking at a sexy blonde who is teasing you on a cam.
Louise played with her victorious tits in front of the computer, promising me the most enjoyable moment after she crushed Francesca…. Two huge melons rub the camera now and I feel like Louise presses her sexy breasts on my face. No matter if at first I disagree with this fight… Now I just want to see Louise crushing Francesca even more !

DING

The fight continues, and now, Louise has to KO her opponent… while Fran must make her surrender. Their huge tits are really amazing… No matter the beating, they continue to stand high on their chests, firm and heavy and ready for action.
They struggle a lot now, Francesca tries to keep Louise at some distance, planning to swing her huge knockers to punch the one of the blonde.. But Louise is more aggressive now… On the contrary, she tries to pull Fran more and more closer… when her firmer tits could crush her opponent’s pair.
For a long time, they fight in the center of the room, without anyone taking a clear advantage… But in the end Louise shows impressive strength and she pushes Francesca to the wall. The brunette gasps and protests at being pinned like this… I hear her sexy voice protesting… At first I think that she does not want to face Louise in a tits grinding… but slowly, I realize that Louise is struggling to make her bend to her side. She manage to put her hands behind the head of her opponent… and soon the face of Francesca is on the same level that Louise’s tits. that’s when Louise start to pull her closer
“Time for the naughty bitch to sleep ! “
“Fuck you !!! no… nooo… Hmmmmffff <3 “
The muffled screams of Francesca echoed in the room and I can hear her protest, just like if I was on her side. I think that there is nothing hotter than this sound of the sexy nemesis of my wife, helpless and trapped on her huge tits, desperately trying to breath now.
Of course Francesca is not planning to accept her defeat that easily. She holds the arms of Louise and tries to push them away to break that hold.
Francesca is clearly a strong woman… but no matter of that, Louise just continues to press her more and more deeper on her large tits… smothering her for good.
Then Francesca does her best to leave the wall, trying to make things harder for Louise, and trying to break that smothering hold enough time to get some fresh air but each time
BAAM
Louise smashes her back to the wall, keeping Francesca trapped in this hot and sexy prison… the muffled protest of Francesca becomes weaker with each new second now. The poor italian beauty can’t breath for too long time… her arms drop to her side, and she can no longer fight

“YEAH !!! You do it Louise ! You Beat Francesca. !!! “

I can see on my screen how my sexy wife is happy now. She managed to beat Francesca, and I can stop worrying for her. I’m just thinking of how I can welcome her after this sexy and hot fight… When I realize that there is something wrong.
the hands of Francesca slowly move to the hips of Louise…. She is preparing something. I’m about to tell her to leave when

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! “
This sexy scream belongs to Louise. Her voice is totally twisted by the pain now… and the match turns so brutally that I just can’t believe it !
That bitch pulled the pantie of Louise up… letting the fabric sink deeply on her private part, and she hurt my poor Louise badly. It’s horrible to see Louise in such great pain… but this match is a titfight… so Francesca can’t continue like this… but in fact she does not need it. After the first shock… Louise is so surprised that Francesca manages to get up and break up, totally the sexy breasts smothering of my wife…
BAAMM
Francesca turns and I gulp at seeing the scene. The sexy busty brunette managed to pin my wife on the wall. But as she keeps holding her pantie, the legs of Louise are dangling above the ground… she is trapped in the air, helpless.
“fufufu… time for revenge, blonde bitch...but tell me… now you regret winning the first round and keep that pantie ? “
 With a smile, it seems that Francesca pulls her up a little more, causing Louise to scream even louder. But this is not the worst thing for louise now… Francesca totally respects the rules of the titfight… she pressed her huge tits under the breast of my wife and put enough pressure to keep her trapped. My poor Louise screams like crazy now… and I can understand why as her tits are supporting all her body now.

I watch in horror how my lovely Louise is turned into a helpless bitch by the massive boobs of Francesca. The italian mom kept her trapped like this for a long time. Time to time she asks her if she wants to give up… And each time Louise shakes her head frantically… screaming no, between sob and cry. I see how her lovely face quickly becomes all red, with the pain and humiliation… without speaking of her salt tears running on her cheeks.
After a long torture, Francesca seems to have enough of my stubborn Louise.
“you don’t know when to stop Louise ? Fine for me… Alex will have a good show of your destruction ! <3 “
Francesca stepped back, and she let Louise on the wall.
After a long punishment, Louise needs all her strength to keep standing… her hands quickly come massaging her bruised tits… trying to remove a little the pain, and during this time, the sexy italian rush on her, her impressive breasts like battering ram and

BOOOOMMM

I blush a lot at seeing on my screen how the huge tits of Francesca smash hard on the delicate face of Louise and crush her on the wall. Honestly I don’t know how heavy are her big melons, certainly few kilo, but the impact seems to be so powerful that my Louise is totally groggy now

“uuhhh… “
“That's just the beginning, blonde bitch… I’ll teach you to not challenge me ever again ! “

Indeed, Francesca is only starting, and my poor Louise is pulled to the center of the room by her long blond hair… The powerful italian mom just refused to let her go.
I can see how Louise is stunned as Francesca forces Louise to look at the cam before continuing.
The scene is certainly brutal… but just like in her match with the bbw mom Mimi, I can’t help to be aroused by the sexy show of Louise being dominated.
Hot sounds could be heard, as Fran violently pulled the hair of my wife and let her crush, face first, on her amazing sexy tits again and again… BOOMM BOOMM BOOMM
She uses her huge boobs as boxing gloves, smashing her jugs filled with plenty of milk in the face of Louise.
This beating is more humiliating than really effective, but as Francesca continues for long… slowly I can see some change in Louise. At first she tried to resist, trying to push away her taller opponent. But time passed, and one of the moms slowly started to be more and more groggy… and in the end, the arms of Louise just stayed limp on her side… like a beaten ragdoll.

Francesca smiles a lot at seeing Louise in such a helpless state. I wonder why Louise does not give up now… and when Francesca put the face of Louise just in front of the cam, I understand…. Louise just can’t give up for now ! The sexy Fran punishes her so much that Louise is barely conscious now, totally stunned.
“fufufu <3 you know Louise… I can KO you right now !!! But even if I do it… you forced me to give up first… So I’m gonna make you pay !!! I’m gonna beat your tits and make you surrender first… THEN, I’m gonna crush you once for all and I’m gonna join your man and ride his hard cock for the rest of the night… you don’t think that he deserves a real woman ? “
“uuhhhh… st… uuuhh… stop… “
Francesca blow me a kiss, and she put Louise on a sofa, forcing her to sit, and Fran sit on her thighs… in front of her;

My wife is scared now, she slowly comes back to her, and she realizes what Fran is about to do now. The sexy brunette put her huge knockers in front of the ones of Louise, and she started to shake her shoulders back and forth… causing her tits to slap the side of Louise’s tits again and again… Slowly the beating is tearing apart all the firmness in the breasts of Louise.
The blonde mom tries to hold her pain, but the endless beating continues… until Fran manages to make her tits bounce side to side, and Louise starts to sob, not resisting any longer. When the milk start oozing from her beaten tits, Louise scream
“AAAHHH.. I… I gi...AAAHHHHHH… I give… I give… stop… “
the second round ended with the total victory of Francesca.. and I can’t see how my poor wife can continue after such an awful beating.

If I really thought that Louise could win this match when she smothered the italian mom… It seems that her chances totally faded away… Now Francesca is humiliating my poor wife while posing for me
“hihihi… such an helpless bitch… let me have some taste of you… hmmm <3 “
“Aaahhh… aaaahhh <3 <3 <3 “
Louise is moaning loudly now, with their tits so reddened by the fight, they’re really sensitive now and Francesca is sucking the nipples of Louise, drinking her oozing milk.
I blush at seeing the face of Louise twisted by the pleasure… She tries to protest and push the head of Fran, but the italian beauty is too strong for her now… she drives Louise crazy and she continues until Louise seems to be about to cum and totally wet her pantie.
“tsss… not so bad, but this is second rate milk, Louise… I’m gonna give you a taste of what my baby drink <3 “

And Louise is pressed on the massive tits of Francesca and forced to lick and suck her nipples… If Louise refuses to play that little game, Fran is pressing her deeper and she is smothered silly.
It’s so… hot…
Looking at those two busty moms fighting each other like hellcats and then showing their dominance with their huge pair of perfect breasts. I feel so guilty to be so excited,  hard as rock at seeing my poor Louise being crushed like this… I hear her cute little whimpers and love to see her so submissive to another beautiful woman.
But I want Louise to win… and if Francesca continue, my wife can’t have some rest so I call Francesca on the computer

“FRAN !!! “
“Yes my dear ? “
“you… you can… let her alone and give me a little show, now ? “

I blush a lot, she perfectly knows what I’m trying to do… But she agreed while smiling a lot.  she releases Louise and throws her to a sofa, letting her recover from that hard beating. And while my wife pants hard, Francesca really gives me one of the most sexy shows I ever see on earth. She could be a mom, she is young, her body is amazing.. She is athletic and strong, but she gets some nice curves, all in the right places. Her big tits bounced during her dance… she is like a goddess… I mean if Louise just never exists, I’ll be the luckiest man on earth if I can please this hot amazon…
But I have Louise and I’m cheering my wife for the last round of this titfight.

After a great show of almost 5 minutes… (in fact 4 minutes 43 seconds as she makes the show with music). I’m ready to explode. Francesca knows she got me so she simply sits on a sofa, preparing herself for the final rounds, and Louise finally recovers enough energy to sit on the other sofa, panting a lot, but also ready to finish this fight.
“This time, I’m gonna destroy you Louise… “
“fuck you Fran… “
“I’m gonna ruin your tits and demolish your face, before putting you to sleep and then…. then I’m gonna take back my man… “
“ne… never… I will beat you… “
“hihihi… oh Louise… you make such a big mistake in challenging me… I’m gonna show you. “

DING

the two beauties get up at the same time, and they quickly lock their fingers together… struggling in order to have the best position for crushing each other's tits. Francesca really has a clear advantage now… she is not only equally strong and taller than Louise, she is clearly in better shape now… she walks Louise all around the room now.
Louise is fighting hard too… she swayed her shoulders and tried to smash her tits on the pair of Fran.
BOOM BOOM the big firm tits of my Louise really make a thud each time they connect with the pair of Francesca. The sexy italian mom grunt a lot with the impact… but she replied hard !
BOOOMM BOOOMM BOOOMM BOOOMM
Each time Louise manages to land a blow, Francesca replies with two… Each time Louise crushed her tits, Francesca crushed her even harder.
“Aaaahhhh… Aaaahhhh… Aaaahhhh… “
Quickly Louise is screaming helpless while the powerful Fancesca is punishing and demolishing her big tits, crushing them into dust…

All sweaty, Louise tries to remove her hands, but Francesca is holding her tight… and she continues the beating… So… more and more tears run on her cheeks now. Louise fights bravely, but Fran is perfectly using her bigger and heavier tits to hammering the pair of her opponent.
The tits of Louise start flying across her chest now, they seem to lose all their firmness now. Louise start to stumble until
BOOOMMM
a bigger sway of Francesca, make her step back, and she falls to her knees… panting a lot, and massaging her bruised tits. Even the match with Mimi was not so violent… I really wonder how she managed to resist such beating.
“UGHHH… “
Louise protest when Francesca pull up her hair and force Louise to follow her
“I want you to know that i’m savouring every second of your beating Louise <3 “
She force Louise to sit in a chair in front of the cam… then Francesca come from behind and smile
“hmmm <3 small rest ! <3 “
“HMMFFFF… HMMMMMMFFF <3 <3 “
She put her massive jugs on top of Louise and started to smother her, and I really have the perfect view… my poor Louise is weakly protesting, and Francesca blows me a kiss. I see how the arms of Louise flail helplessly  and slow down with each second.
I feel sorry for her who is forced to support the whole weight of Francesca tits on her face… but I’m wrong when I believe that Louise gave up.

“AAAHHHH !!! “
She finally managed to stop Francesca. Louise does her best to get up, but as her opponent keeps pressing her tits on her face… the struggle of the two ladies lead them together on the ground. Louise could finally have a good breath… But Francesca really thinks that she already won… she looks at Louise with furious eyes.
“Still have some fight on you ? Too bad.. “
She rushed to my wife and the two of them fell on the sofa… here, Francesca quickly stay on top of Louise and keep the arms of my wife above her head defenseless against the cruel shelling
BOOM BOOM BOOM
Francesca only moves her upper body and her massive tits drops heavily on the face of Louise stunning her a little more each time…

I feel so sad now… I look at Louise, she continues to fight and to struggle… but she is only on the defensive now… the dominant lady is Francesca, and if she continues like this, the poor Louise will be crushed in the end… 
BOOM
with another cruel and heavy bomb on her delicate face, I see that Louise is totally stunned now, she can’t even keep her eyes open now, her breath is really hard… she is on her limits… and Francesca keep ragdolling her, but also torture her…
With her hands on the almost beaten tits of my wife, Francesca forced her to sit on the sofa with her… And then she pinch her nipples, and twist them… she force the milk to ooze, and I see for some long moment, how Francesca is milking my wife
She make sure that I can see Louise on the cam, and really her face is a mask of pure agony, but I see her eyes, and Louise have still some fight in her

“finally you’re the same helpless girl that I beat when we’re kids ! “
“Aaaahhh… no… nooooo !! Now, I’m a… AAHHH !!!  A wife and a mom ! “

CLAP
the legs of Louise move brutally, my wife finally reacts, and she manages to trap the waist of Francesca between her long and powerful legs… As she often traps me between her sexy thighs during our wrestling session… I know that Francesca is on trouble… and indeed, she is the one screaming now

“AAAHHHHH… bl… blonde bitch… release me ! “ she says while trying to pry off those sexy legs.
“Not… so… fast !!! “

Louise is a sexy mess, Francesca almost crushes her for good, but she resists, and now she has a chance to turn the fight… They struggle on the sofa, but they quickly fall and this time Louise is on top, and I finally understand what she is planning to do.
When Francesca lifts her upper body and drops her tits on Louise…. she smashed the face of my wife, to humiliate her and to stun her a little. But Louise when she does the same has another target in mind.
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Louise is destroying the tits of Francesca now… and I cheer her loudly each time I see those sexy breasts crashing down, and flattening the bigger pair of Fran,
My lovely wife does it, again and again until she can feel the milk running on the beaten tits of Francesca… and then she grinds her tits on the one of her opponent, showing her that despite all the previous beating, Louise still has the firmer pair.

After few big drops, Francesca starts crying too… I think that never before, her proud tits took such a serious beating, and things are gonna be even worse when Louise moves up a little.
My wife releases the beaten tits of Francesca, and she finally decides to humiliate her a little too…
she let her big knocker threatening the face of Fran, and she simply whisper a sexy
“my turn <3 “
before swaying her shoulders back and forth, causing her big tits to brutally slap the face of francesca side to side.
PAAF PAAF PAAF PAAF  PAAF
The beating sounds hot, and even more with the poor helpless protest of Francesca, who is brutally boobs boxed by Louise now. That sexy motorboating is really humiliating for Francesca, but also quite effective… This time the sexy italian mom barely managed to stop my wife.

The match continued a little… no girls want to give up, and they’re giving all they have for the fight. Louise and Francesca are standing on their feet now, and with their hands behind their head, they stay with their tits up and proud, and they move all their bodies to make them swing, and use them like wrecking balls.

BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM
The sound of their naked breast meat colliding again and again, echoed in my mind… the sweat and the milk just make the sound sexier… and make the show even more impressive.
they crush their tits so brutally now that precious drops of milk fly everywhere now… Sometimes I think that Louise will win… and second laters, Francesca reply so hard that I almost fear that she will KO my wife… but they continue…
Time to time one of the busty moms almost jumps and uses those wrecking balls on the face of the opponent, making them spat out like in a boxing ring, but most of the blows aim those massive chests…

BOOOMMM
“AAAHHHHHHHHH !!! “
One girl screams, and stops the fight to hold her bruised tits… I was afraid that Louise would give up, but it’s Francesca who is in pain, so I shouted to my wife to keep pounding her and it was what she did !
She destroys the big tits of Francesca totally now… so brutally that Fran tries to avoid more beating by clenching her and then…
“Aaaaahhhhh <3 … “
“What's the matter, Fran, you finally see who is the better mom ? “

Louise quickly bearhug her opponent, and her nipples stab the big tits of francesca… she squeeze her so much that those sexy jugs are crushed against the ribcage of the italian mom, and she keeps moaning and sobbing…
No more milk ooze from those sexy tits… Louise just milk her dry… like a cow.

“St… Stop… Aaaahh !! bitch.. you’re killing me, stop… sto..AAAHHHH !!! “
“you remember what you told me ? I want you to know that i’m savouring every second of your beating… “
“AAAHHHHHHH !!! Gi… Give up… I give up !!! AAAHHHHHH !!!“
“But… I’m not so mean… I teach you that I’m a better mom, and now… I’m gonna teach you that I’m a better wife ! “

Louise pulls Francesca, and she use the same chair that Fran used for her before. But the sexy blonde put it so I can only see the back of Francesca sitting on the chair… while Louise is in front of her looking at me via the cam… and keeps her hands behind her head like some sexy dancers
“the time where you bully me is over bitch ! now take THAT !!! “
that’s over for Francesca after this… the sitting lady has her face on the same level that my wife’s tits. Louise shakes them violently on the face of Francesca…
The face of the milked mom twists so brutally that her long dark hair flies in the air now… and Louise keeps punishing her with her tits, but her heavy tits are delivering so much strength… I’m sure Francesca feels like an endless flurry of haymakers are crushing her face now…

When the arms of Francesca weakly drop on her side and that the poor italian beauty is totally KO… Louise sits on her thighs… she put the beaten face of francesca between her big sweaty (and swollen) tits and she start a really sexy count.
She hold one of the arm of Francesca and let hit drop to her side…

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…
Five…
Six…
Seven…
Eight…

I smile more and more now… Louise is victorious… she is smiling a lot, and she is so beautiful now. She finally beat her nemesis…

Nine…
Ten…

DING DING DING…

she pushes the beaten Francesca and she sits in front of the camera… My wife is a sexy mess now, her face, her tits are covered by bruises and all swollen now… But I want to fuck her like never before. And she perfectly knows it, because she feels the same.
She looked at me with a naughty smile…
“Our baby is sleeping ? “
“Yes my love… “
“You enjoy the show ? “
“Yes my love… “
“Prepare yourself, you have to give everything you have for the winner  ! “
“Yes my love…
“You better have to be tender with me tonight… this bitch was tough…
“Sorry my love… you put me on fire too much, now you have to face the consequence. “

When she returned home… We celebrate her victory for a long long time… and after some sleep, we continue, again and again…
A truly memorable night.

Offline thestupidgeek

Re: My wife is a titfighter !!! part 03
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 08:59:20 PM »
if you read this message, I hope that you enjoy this fight.
I plan to write some other fight of my wife.. just tell me if you want me to continue or if I have to change

ps: sorry for the people who ask me some short stories, this week I worked on this, so i'll need more time. Sorry.  :-[

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 10:36:08 PM »
I so loved the idea of the husband watching via webcam....super sexy milk slugfest!
She gets tougher and tougher...

Offline Mikoso

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 03:28:13 PM »
Maybe you can change Mimi in next rematch. Make her loose her weight and tone up, so she can be more challenging to the Louise. Also i have some ideas for her next opponent, younger neighbour, other teacher, principal or someone else trying to steal her husband. Great stories btw.

Offline ricky89

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 07:34:45 PM »
Please continue, I enjoy your stories a lot.
Now after this couple of wins she will be overconfident
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:35:36 PM by ricky89 »

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 09:17:06 PM »
My proposal is that you will randomly detect your wife in an adult video titfight. Some months ago she was hiding her breasts for some weeks to hush up the damage done to her assets....and now it all makes suddenly sense....
She had been given a vast amaount of money to titfight in a very engorged state which means extra pain.
With the looser beeing forced to suffer from forced lactation...

Offline thestupidgeek

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 09:42:51 PM »
thank you a lot for you comments

for sure I will continue the stories of Louise if you like her fights.

For sure she will be a little overconfident now, but not so much ;)

I don't plan to write the rematch with Mimi for now, but maybe later,

And Kat for your idea... yeah it sound really fun, but... Well you will see what happen to Louise soon ;)

Offline Mikoso

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 09:55:43 PM »
When the next part coming out?

Offline DanaT

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2021, 10:44:23 PM »
Would love more neighbors that are open minded too.

Offline thestupidgeek

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 03:36:55 PM »
quickly I think ^^
Thank you a lot for those words
I aleady know the next part of Louise's adventure, but...
I don't write anythings for long, too tired irl for that.
Gonna do my best to write the part 04 quickly

Offline Janette

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 10:08:35 PM »
Would love a few open minded neighbors like some of these women too.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »
yes, yes, your story is beautiful and very exciting, you must continue