News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Diner

• 21 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
The Diner
« on: April 17, 2021, 10:01:49 PM »

Author’s note: This was my first story. For other chapters see my profile.

THE DINER

Carrie sat alone in a back booth in the Diner.  She had picked it for privacy and and for its clear view of the front door where she could see people come in.  She did not have to wait long, because 5 minutes after she sat down she spotted  Tina entering the Diner. She had never met her before, but recognized her from the pictures her husband had shown her. She gave a quick wave, and Tina responded in kind.

Tina hung up her coat, made her way to the booth and sidled in across from Carrie.  Both these 30 something women were attractive, but in different ways.  Carrie was the more glamorous with straight long blonde hair, parted on the side. Tina was tom-boyish, and cute as a button, with short tousled dark hair.

Carrie was the first to speak. “Well this is awkward, isn’t it?”

“Tell me about it,” replied Tina.

Both women blushed. It would not be the first time.  And then they laughed.

A waitress came over and coffee was ordered,  Both women were too nervous to eat.  Tina’s hand was actually shaking a bit, and she tried to keep it out of sight of Carrie.

Carrie cleared her throat and said, “Well you do understand why I called you and asked you to meet me, right?  And why I didn’t want the boys to know about it.”

“Yes! I’m so glad you called, Carrie.  If we are going to do this, and I haven’t really decided either way so far, we need to both be on the same page, and not let the men bum rush us into anything.  This has got to be on our terms.”

“Exactly,” said Carrie.  “I’m at sixes and sevens about it too.  I figured we would have to meet and figure if the whole thing is a good idea or not.  To be truthful, I’m sort of leaning towards ‘no’ but wanted to talk about it with you first. Damn, I wish I wasn’t so competitive,”  she confessed. “If I wasn’t and didn’t love Bob so much I wouldn’t even be here.”

“You think you are competitive?  I’m cursed by it,” replied Tina.  “And I’m 100% sure Steve knows it and that’s why he and Bob have been plotting to put us together.”

The waitress arrived with the coffee, and all taking immediately ceased! The women had a secret that they wanted no one to hear. For the waitress or other casual observers they wanted to appear as two old friends catching up on the things going on in their lives.  They wanted no one to suspect that they were meeting to discuss the prospect of fighting one another in front of their husbands.

Bob, Carrie’s husband, and Steve, who was married to Tina, had hatched a fantastical plan to try and get their wives to fight one another while they watched.  They had been working on it for quite a long time.  It was couched as a fun evening with a little wrestling by the girls thrown in, but in reality the men wanted to see a serious fight between the women, where the outcome would determine who was the better woman.

They weren’t fooling anyone.  The women knew what they wanted, and that was another reason for their hesitancy.

As the waitress left, Tina whispered over to Carrie, “You know, when Steve and I go to a restaurant it’s required that after we order and I tell him how I would do if I fought the waitress.  I’m always wishing for a waiter instead!

Carrie gave a knowing sigh. “Well Bob is a wonderful husband, and I love him dearly but if I have to tell him one more catfight story when we are fucking, I’m gonna scream.”

Both women laughed.

“They want us to fight topless, you know.”  It was the first time in the conversation that they had used that word…..”fight.”  They blushed again. But the comment had broken the ice and now they could finally openly discuss what they would consider and what they wouldn’t.

Carrie’s response startled Tina.  “Funny thing, I don’t have a problem with that.  If we are going to fight, wouldn’t it be sort of natural to fight bare chested? It looks like we are pretty even in that regard so it wouldn’t be where one of us is making fun of the other.”

Carrie was right. Both women had nice figures with slightly above average breasts.  In fact, one of the reasons the men were trying to match the two women was that they were quite equal physically.  Height and weight were similar and both women were fit from exercising on a regular basis.  Any male catfight fan would have a very hard time picking a favorite in this match up.  And men with the “catfight gene” do that sort of shit all the time.

“Oh, so you have been giving this some thought, bitch!  Haven’t you?”  Tina smiled and both women laughed.

“Well Bob keeps pestering me about it.  Telling me all sorts of shit about how good I would be at it. Of course I’ve been thinking about it.  Tell me you haven’t.”

“Guilty as charged,” replied Tina. “I guess I’d be open to topless as long as we ruled out scratching.  You know, trimmed and buffed nails.”

“That makes sense,” said the blonde .

“OK, topless it is…if we do it. What else?”

“I do not want to do this in my home, and I don’t want to do this in your home either.”

“Agreed!  Think the boys will spring for a Suite?”

“They are going to have to if they want their fucking fantasy fulfilled.”

The next few minutes were spent talking about the rules for a fight that both women would feel comfortable with….IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE A FIGHT that is.

Hair pulling?  Of course, for god’s sake it was a catfight, even if the women didn’t much like the term. Biting and choking?  Of course not.  Slapping, yes.  Face slapping?  Yes, but both women didn’t sound that enthusiastic about it. Punching? NO!  Kicking?  Nope.  But surprisingly both women agreed to kneeing.  Maybe they each envisioned a quick win with a well placed knee to the solar plexus.

The planing went on, but yet neither one committed to doing it.  However they both had to admit that the whole idea was somewhat titillating to talk about, even if it was all fantasy never to happen.

They left the hard part for last.  Tina sighed.  “OK, tits and pussy.  What the hell are we going to do about that.  I know what the guys want!  Do we?”

They were both now blushing again.  They looked away from each other.  There was a prolonged silence as each women imagined the other digging at their vagina or trying to rip their tits off their chest. After some discussion it was agreed that both women considered the pussy a “no go” zone and any moves there would be illegal. The tits were a different story being right out there and easy to grab and inflict pain.  They might have agreed to make them off limits if they were fighting in private, but as a favor to the men they agreed to be targets.  Both women thought “I wouldn’t go for her tits unless she goes for mine first.”

“God, what are we getting ourselves into?”  Both women laughed nervously.

Throughout the conversation both women spent time thinking about how they sized up against each other.  They simply could not avoid that.  Each women considered “Can I take her?  Could I beat her in a fight?  Do I have the strength and courage to do that?”  They probed each other in this regard, trying to make it sound like harmless chit chat but to really gauge the toughness of the other.  Neither could answer those internal questions that they were asking.

The waitress appeared for refills and once again all talking ceased immediately.  They both wondered if anyone at the Diner had overheard any of their conversation and were a bit paranoid about it. Carrie whispered to Tina, “The waitress. Think you could take her?”  Both women laughed uncontrollably.

Carrie then made an interesting proposal. “You know we could just fake the whole thing.  Roll around and do some screaming, rub our tits together.  Think they would catch on?”

“Wait Carrie.  Answer me a question honestly.  This whole time we have been sitting here talking about fighting each other, haven’t you been asking yourself, “Could I beat her in a fight?’  I know I have!”

Carrie answered sheepishly, “Yeah, I have.”

Tina went on, “If I had met you today and thought there was no way I could win a fight against you, or the opposite, that you would be easy pickings, I would have paid for the coffee and left.  The reason I’m still here is because I have no idea who would win, and frankly that idea intrigues me. Faking it just wouldn’t answer the question that we both have.”

“I guess I agree.”  Carrie then posed a question. “Because of that do we now consider ourselves rivals?”

“Well we are not enemies Carrie,” said Tina.  “That’s for sure.  But we are both thinking the same things about each other now. And we are both curious about this damn thing that the boys want. And I think that if we fight it would be best for each of us to consider the other woman a rival.”

“But is that enough?”

“I guess we would have to be fighting for something. Some sort of prize.”

“Like what?”

“Well this may sound stupid, but I think it should be something verbal.  If I fought you and had to say “You are a better woman than me” if I lost, I would fight pretty hard to avoid that.  It’s a silly expression and really doesn’t mean anything other than you won the fight, but it would kill me to have to look at you and say it. And it would please me to no end to hear you say it to me, even if it really meant nothing.”

“You are right!  No matter that it didn’t mean anything, it would still be pretty humiliating to have to say that. I don’t think I could come up with something better let’s do that!  The loser has to say ‘I give up.  You are the better woman.’ “

The blonde then said, “There is one more thing we need to talk about. You do know that if we did this, we would really have to try and hurt one another.”

That comment created a long pause as the idea of what they were discussing sunk in.  Each woman considered if in fact that appealed to them.  Even if they were competitive.  Even if their husbands wanted to see it. They looked straight at one another.  Their expressions were one of “what have we gotten ourselves into?”

“I guess so,” said Tina.  “It is after all a fight. Two women pitting their wills physically against each other.  I don’t say this lightly.  If I go through with this I will hurt you enough to win.

Carrie nodded silently in agreement.  Now it was her turn to hide her shaking hands.

“But here’s the funny thing,” Tina continued. I think I’m more scared of losing than getting hurt.  Well I’m scared of getting hurt too, but that soreness will go away in a few days.  How long will the humiliation of losing last?”

A very long pause.  Both women lost in thoughts of a catfight.  Carrie broke the silence. “Well I have to head out Tina.  It was odd meeting you,” she said with a laugh.  “But not because you are odd!  We both have a lot to think about.”

They stood. They hugged. Not really for friendship, but more for compassion for  the difficulty of the decision each would have to make.  And to be truthful also to feel the strength of their potential opponent. Their bodies were womanly enough and neither thought that the task would be impossible.  Daunting maybe, but not impossible.

They half broke their clinch.  Still grasping each other around the waist they pulled their heads back looking directly at each other and Tina spoke. “Carrie, if we do this I promise you that I will do my absolute best to win.”

“I understand.  I totally understand.  And I promise you the same.”

The last thing they said before they left the Diner was “let’s think about it.”  But in truth they both knew they would fight.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 02:27:27 AM by Nutmeg »

Offline Lance

• I love catfights!
Re: The Diner
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 07:16:48 AM »
Great start

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 02:15:53 PM »
Great start

Thank you Lance. But I never really intended to go any further with the story (writing is hard) because I didn't think anyone would really like it.  So unless there is great great demand for part 2, you might have to just be happy with this much and decide for yourself how the fight turned out.

Rich

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 03:08:23 PM »
This is very well written and thought out.  I would think if a conversation like this were to happen, it would happen like this.  Sets up some interesting forks for potential future parts.  Of course it's your decision if you want to continue writing it or not, but you've done a really good job with this build up, and I thought it was excellent.  Well done.

DoubleT2

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 03:42:48 PM »
Sometimes...unfinished works of art are truly perfect! Well written!

Offline finglock

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 07:36:48 PM »
What an awesome build-up! i (almost) don't even need to read about the fight.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »
Well to tell you all the honest truth, I never ever expected anyone to enjoy my story.   But apparently some of you do.  Thank you all.  And because of that I will attempt to write THE DINER-CONCLUSION.

It will not be what you might expect, but if you enjoyed the discussion Carrie and Tina had in THE DINER, you will probably like THE CONCLUSION.   And don't worry, you will find out who won the fight.

Rich

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 10:04:07 PM »
Any fights in high school or college by either Carrie or Tina?  If not, why not?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 05:13:10 PM »
This is kind of a hot scenario. Wouldn't you love to be the guy in the next booth listening in on this? I think it would be cool to have each of them with maybe a friend show up at the booth and talk about what happened at the fight.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 05:22:42 PM »
This is kind of a hot scenario. Wouldn't you love to be the guy in the next booth listening in on this? I think it would be cool to have each of them with maybe a friend show up at the booth and talk about what happened at the fight.

Stay tuned.  You may get your wish.

Rich

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 06:07:05 PM »
Great Story.  Thanks

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 05:03:03 PM »
Fascinating take and very well done. I haven't done much reading (or writing) lately as time has been short and I just now saw this and the conclusion. I've always said that the thing I like most about the whole "catfight story" genre is the emotional component. This story really did a nice job of exploring that for those two women. I'm a fan.

-Kelli
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 05:33:42 AM »
Lovely start and with more chapters lined up I am thrilled to read them all. Thank you for writing this.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 06:31:19 AM »
excellent story of the conversation between the 2 women, and sometimes just the thought of things can be better than the fight itself, very original and i loved it.

Online Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2021, 06:33:22 AM »
This is the start of an exceptionally well written and very entertaining set of stories. I thank you Rich for bringing them to us.
Vanessa