News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Diner

• 21 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
Re: The Diner
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2021, 03:25:46 PM »
This is the start of an exceptionally well written and very entertaining set of stories. I thank you Rich for bringing them to us.
Vanessa

Thanks V!  If anyone wants to read any more of this, or my other story THE GYMNASTS, there are links to each chapter in my profile.  That's the easiest way to find them, as they are a bit buried here.

Rich

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2022, 10:33:11 AM »
What a beautiful start. Can't wait for more! Sometimes the conversations can be even better than the actual fight!
Antonylovescfs

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2022, 10:01:38 AM »
What a beautiful start. Can't wait for more! Sometimes the conversations can be even better than the actual fight!
Just when you thought the art of conversation was dying …

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2023, 02:45:02 AM »

My story THE GYMNASTS has 60 likes.  This one only 54.  Begging for 6 more!  LOL

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2023, 06:13:34 PM »

My story THE GYMNASTS has 60 likes.  This one only 54.  Begging for 6 more!  LOL

I like the GYMNASTS, I think this series is better. I think should pick up with the daughters fighting again! It was too close last time. Perhaps their daughters too! Like a family feud, instead meeting at the Diner they meet in the parking lot still adds to the feeling of the place and the bond.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2023, 08:17:37 PM »

60 likes....now tied with THE GYMNASTS.

Thank you all.

Offline MarkRussell

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2023, 03:16:08 AM »
Really enjoyed this as the thought of these two calmly talking while checking each other out and what other thoughts they were thinking as they first met was arousing.   You know they were probably thinking of going at it right in the diner