News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« on: May 18, 2021, 04:55:53 PM »
It's often a fact that good friends are also competitive friends and so it is with Emilia and myself. Although it is sometime past that we faced up to each other in combat we still greet each other as friends on the odd occasions we meet.
Emilia likes to remind me of the outcome of our fight so you can take it from that that she didn't lose. We bumped into each other earlier today and after the pleasantries had been observed the conversation turned round to renewing our rivalry. We agreed to a vicious yet erotic fight, this being the favourite kind of combat of the both of us.
Being left to pick the venue for this fight i chose a neutral venue, a deserted motel which could easily have been used as the setting for the Bates Motel. We have free run of said motel but firstly we will be using the only bedroom that is fit for use. Imagine if you will the Queen sized bed complete with purple duvet, grey carpet and accompanying en suite.
I am first to the motel, i have the keys so it makes sense for me to arrive first. After forcing the door open i make my way down the pathway to the chalet. Once inside i set about getting myself ready for when Emilia turns up. I showered prior to leaving home and put on my black bra and thong under my jeans and t-shirt. The weather being unusually warm for a British spring day i decided that no coat was required so after slipping into my trainers i was more than ready to jump in my car and make my way to the venue.
Cutting to the chase, once in the bedroom i stripped down to my black bra and thong. I'm reasonably toned and certainly well tanned. Against most opponents any watching eyes would be locked on my 5'6" 110lb 36D body, but Emilia is no ordinary opponent and is certainly *built* and she's not afraid to show her body off.
So, there we have it, you are now up to date with what has happened...or not happened so far. I can assure you the action will not be long in coming...

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 09:14:09 PM »
Nice opening there. I like the feel of it :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 01:40:07 AM »
When two old friends catch up for the first time in a long time, it is often not uncommon for previous reminiscings' to be brought up and reflected upon. In this case however, despite the adoration and respect of my friend Erin, it is hard not to bring up the time in which I thoroughly... and to put this delicately... "Kicked her ass". Now clearly, I still have a huge amount of respect for Erin, I mean... it wasn't like I didn't limp away or anything after the fact, but the fact is... I was the one to walk away head held high.

So a forwarning, we are both remarkably proud individuals, and so we bloody well should be honestly. We carry ourselves with a certain sense of self-worth and an understanding of what drives us, and it means that we both know what we want, and what to do to get it. In this case, what we want is a lovely catch up, the easiest way to achieve this... erotic violence. In it's most primal form.

When Erin mentioned she had the keys to the abandoned motel just outside of town, I almost scoffed... because obviously she'd have the keys to the abandoned motel, it's just her sort of thing honestly! But we can look past that, and having set a time, and named the place, all that was left was to count down the hours as they passed, and passed did they do.

Before I knew it, I was outside, albeit not for long, as with a quick try of the door, I'm in the reception area, and already making my way towards the agreed upon room. The corridors feel drab, and tired... but I'm not surprised with it being abandoned and all. My purpose is just to make it to the one room in this entire building that actually matters to me, the room with Erin in it.

Being 5'6, 120lbs and 36D, we're incredibly similar in propositions, one of the contributing factors to our last match-up being so incredibly... volatile I'll say. And we're both driven, relentlessly, by our pride. As I let myself into the unlocked room, there she stands, all 5'6 of her in her black bra and thong. She's a looker, in fact, that's me understating it. She's gorgeous, another reason I both love and hate her. But I'm not here to stare, otherwise I'd be here all day, so with the haste I can muster, I allow myself to strip down into an opposing white bra and thong, piling my clothes up neatly in the corner of the room, and making my way towards the matress.

I trust the mutual respect between Erin and I. She won't pounce until I do mutually... and that urge is building the closer we both get to opposite sides of the bed.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 06:11:52 PM »
I didn't have long to wait for Emilia to arrive, she is obviously as keen to get at me as i am at her. She strolls into the room and i can almost feel the confidence exuding out of her. She remains silent, not an "Hello"..."How are you?" not a word passes between her pillow like lips. I stay where i am with my hands resting on my hips, in fact i even thrust my right hip out and up and allow my lips to curl at the edges.
"Nothing to say?...that's so very unlike you" i hiss, my eyes travelling over her white thong bikini clad body. She's a looker, but she knows it, however that does not in the slightest intimidate me.

My eyes follow her as she goes to put her clothes in the corner of the room and then as she moves towards the mattress i finally shift my position so we are facing each other from opposite sides of the bed. I ever so slowly raise my right leg and place my foot on the mattress, the left foot follows and if this is seen as cheating then go ahead but i'm here to FIGHT!! I see Emilia is about to match my move but after my previous taste of her fighting prowess i'm not about to wait till we are equally ready. I lunge forwards both hands out grasping claw like at your hair with the intention of dragging your head towards me. As i do this i aim to fall onto my back so that i can try and pull your head between my spread legs, i so want to get your head locked into a vice like grip between my thighs.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 10:07:41 AM »
Keen is an understatement. I'm not keen. I'm desperate, eager, heavily invested.... in need of this match up. And now it's finally here.

You hiss across the room at me as I undress, mocking my silence somewhat, "Is there anything to say between us Erin. It's clear our bodies answer every question or insult we may make." I purr gently, licking my lips softly as I remember and indulge in those split-second flashbacks to when your body was pressed oh so tightly against my own. Those memories bring a hunger to me, greater than the one I already had for this match. And so, as we face one another down across the bed, watching as you slowly raise your right leg and place a foot on the mattress, I lick my lips as I follow suit.

You however have even less patience to wait than I do, as you launch yourself towards me before I'm fully ready... a bitch move, that I totally respect between us! Your claws lock into my hair, pulling powerfully at my scalp as you try and control my head, pulling it towards you as you roll onto your back and (like usual) spread your legs. This motion accelerates my momentum up onto the bed as I'm dragged head-first towards you. In a desperate attempt to avoid the early head-scissors though, I'm ok with this, and fully commit to the motion, throwing my body forwards at you with more momentum than you were expect, as I land on top of you... almost face to face.

"Hello... Erin" I snarl, before forcefully sealing my lips to yours for what is one of the most aggressive kisses you may ever experiance. Meanwhile, I feel your legs locking around my hips, really forcefully. You're legs aren't to be ignored, they, like mine, possess a lot of power, and in this case, crushing power, as I squirm between them in the kiss, aching to get out as I try and arch my back upwards by extending my legs, lifting your lower-half up off the mattress, and then dropping my weight, slamming you into the mattress, hoping to create a moment of looseness in your legs to allow me to slip out of your controlling position.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 05:24:01 PM »
My plan started out well but quickly went downhill. I'm reminded, thinking back, as to how you had some clever counters to all my attacks the last time we fought. So, from intending to use your hair to drag your head forwards between my waiting legs i'm more than a bit surprised when you shoot between my legs and land flush on top of me. I barely have the time to let my breath blow out between my clenched teeth when i suddenly find your lips locked tightly to my own.
You kiss like...like what? like a lioness feasting on it's prey. I respond in kind because, well, how could i not? I do attempt however to keep my thighs tightly locked around your sides, my ankles cross and i squeeze with all my strength, you respond by lifting me slightly, maybe not so slightly because when you power me back down with your body the kiss is broken and a distinct groan escapes from my mouth.

The landing whilst not being that hard thanks to the soft mattress still weakens my hold on your body, i feel you squirm to try and escape from my now weakened hold, i untangle my fingers from your hair and as you start to work your way free i bring my legs up so my knees are close to my chin, then i suddenly and viciously fire out both legs, looking to catch you flush on the tits with my right foot and my left aims straight at your throat. Knowing how tough you are i'm taking few chances, i intend to try and keep the upper hand and weaken you if i am able to.

"I'm far from the weakling i was back when we last fought" i snarl, my hands clawing at the mattress as i look to haul myself off the bed and get after you.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 09:45:31 AM »
Like all good rollercoasters, there is always an extra twist when you least expect it. In this case, I am the twist, and boy am I twisty.

As we hungrily kiss at one another, like two animals desperate for the taste of their next meal, our bodies writhe and worm in fluidity as I work on removing myself from between your legs, much to your dismay as a clear and distinct groan erupts from your lips, I take satisfaction in the noise. It's a natural, primal grunt that signifies what I did, you liked in a certain masochistic manner - and I plan on inflicting such a beautiful treat on you once again. I feel your fingers untangling from my hair as I wiggle myself free, perhaps you are just as weak as you were last time we met if you can't even hold on after that.

That however, might not yet be the case. Although you release your grasp on my golden lochs, you aren't altogether done... which is unsurprising, you are a stubborn bitch! Instead, I feel your feet recoiling, before one impales my tits, and the other hits me on the throat, sending me flying backwards, and into the wall away from the bed, the only thing that stops me from landing on my back hard on the floor, in a coughing mess.

"Dirty... bitch..." I snarl with a smirk, clearly now excited by the matchup as you haul yourself up and after me, although I'm not going to wait for you to throw yourself at me, as you look to get off the bed to corner me on the wall, I spring off the wall and look to drive you straight back onto the mattress spear-tackle style.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2021, 05:20:14 PM »
I hope you aren't mistaking me for a feeble blonde, for a start my hair is now a dark brunette and i'm altogether more focused and determined than i was during our last fight. I'm more than slightly happy that i managed to drive you so nastily back off the bed, the sound of you hitting the wall and the sight of you slowly sliding down it gives me quite the thrill.
I'm up off the bed in a blink of an eye determined to press home my advantage. I'm not fast enough to pin you to that wall as i see you are already on your feet. I pause, waiting, watching, knees slightly bent and then you make your move by flinging yourself at me in an attempt at a spear. I'm barely quick enough to avoid this move but avoid it i do by taking a sidestep to my right and letting you dive onto the bed.
This is where i wanted you before and i have you there of your own doing now. I reach for your hair again with my right hand and spring off the floor onto your back. My tight and shapely butt lands on the small of your back and with a flick of my left hand i release your bra. I want to punish you and punish you i shall. Letting your hair go i press my right forearm across the back of your neck intending if possible to keep your head right there and your face pressed into the mattress. My left hand meanwhile goes under your body and seeks out your left tit which is now freed from the confines of your bra.
I wrap my fingers around your pert but pliable flesh, then i start to squeeze and twist, mauling your flesh, stretching it then attacking your stiff nipple with the heel of my hand, rolling it and grinding my hand over it. " I'm gonna make you suffer....bitch"

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 06:04:33 PM »
Can't really decide who I'd rather see on  top
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 06:04:56 PM by #FranciFit »

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 10:24:31 PM »
Erin could never be a feeble blonde... their's too much behind the eyes for that to ever be the case. And she's now a dark brunette as well I suppose has an influence.

As I launch off the wall, using it for leverage to amp up my accelaration towards you, you nimbly manage to sidestep just out of my grasp, as I throw myself at the bed instead... like an eager cat ready for a nap!

I feel your hand in my hair the second I settle, as the bed moves beneath me with your weight being thrown onto it. Your ass quickly tumbles onto my lower back as I curse into the mattress. This is not the start that I wanted. Not at all.

I feel you release my hair, which allows me the chance to breath somewhat easier as I clear the divet from my mouth, although that doesn't last as you rest it with an arm across the back of my neck. Your left hand, which has now undone my bra I fell squeezes beneath me, and I feel your claws in my left tit as you pull on it, squeezing and twisting as I squirm. It's a bitchy as fuck move, as you then move onto my nipple, grinding it in your palm as I groan.

I can't stay like this for long... otherwise this won't be much of a fight. I'm lucky in the fact however that I was the one to position myself like this, my legs are still hanging off the bed at my hips, giving me plenty of leverage to drag, as I drag myself and Erin back, until the small of my back is sloping of the bed, and I'm able to pivot myself backwards, trying to fall and slam my foe into the wall behind me.

Offline StormyWrestles

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 12:26:55 PM »
Now this is how a fight should be!  Be on the lookout Erin and Emilia!!!
The calm, before the Stormy!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 12:36:18 PM »
I decide to taunt my rival while i'm sat on her back mauling her tit. "Not so cocky now are you Emilia" i hiss as i run my forearm to and fro across the back of her neck, looking as i do it to rub her face firmly into the mattress.
I feel you struggle and squirm under me and the gasps of pain i hear turn me right on. I have the bigger girl under me and i'm totally enjoying the experience.
But it can't stay this way forever and i feel your body tense up, no question that you are a strong bitch who is very skilled in the dark arts. Bit by bit you push up so that your face is no longer pressed into the mattress, then with your legs getting further off the bed and your feet reaching the floor, you give one big upward thrust. I feel myself losing my balance, my hand reluctantly comes off your tit and both my arms windmill to try and stay on top of you. I find the part of your body i was so comfily and happily sat on has now turned into a slippery slope and a final thrust from you sends me firing backwards, stumbling, trying to regain my balance but then my back impacts on the wall and i slide down to the floor, hair in my face and my legs spread wide.

I'm fully aware of your strengths and weaknesses and i know i have to move pretty damn quick so i plant both hands on the floor and force myself back up to my feet, hoping i am quick enough to get there before you lay some moves on me.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 11:02:07 AM »
It's not a small feat of strength to manage to throw someone from your back, but I'm glad I managed to get through it, otherwise the damage would've been immeasurable. But that's a thought for a later date, because it's not what happened, instead, I just heard the unmistakeable sound of your back slamming into the wall with force, followed by a soft groan as you slide down the wall.

This gives me the breathing room I need to get this fight turned around, as I feel you getting up behind me, I drive my right elbow into your right thigh, hoping to give you a dead leg, or at least cripple it enough in the short term to hinder your strength, as I try and loop my arm around the back of your right knee and yank it forwards. This motion should hopefully help me control your fall towards the right, hoping to crash you into the ground beside me, between the bed and the wall, and give me a chance to climb on top for a change!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2021, 05:02:24 PM »
As i'm getting back up to my feet i arch my back to try and stretch out the pain from impacting the wall, this was a bad thing to do as it gives you the time to nail my thigh with your elbow. I moan in pain as your sharp bony elbow digs into my muscle. You then attempt to hook my right leg to fling me to the floor, however i have all my weight on my left leg which is kinda your fault for hurting my right leg. So, as you go to hook my leg i manage to stay upright and i lean back on the wall. Again i know i have to move quick but i also know my leg is going to hinder me so i lean fowards and look to grab hold of your hair with the intention of yanking you backwards onto my bent right knee.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2021, 09:58:47 AM »
As I grab at your right leg, having just felt my elbow drive nice and deeply into that juicy thigh of yours, bringing a nice and clear moan from your lips that would get anyone going in my situation, I try to capitalise on it by yanking you off to the right side using your leg. That doesn't exactly go to plan however, with your weight having been shifted to the left side, and your hands grabbing at my hair.

I let out a quick shriek as I feel you yank my hair back, and your knee hits me right in the shoulderblade... granted, not with as much force as a proper knee would've, but being yanked back into one still hurts.

Not in the business of crying about it... just yet... and know I need to look for my win condition, which in this case, is the weight baring left leg, as I send an equally vicious elbow back at that one as well, mimicing the same move I just did to the right, although this time, with much more confidence in the leg targeting.