News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2021, 05:27:04 PM »
The sound of your back hitting my knee sends shivers of delight up my spine tempered only by the throbbing coming from my right thigh. You are a skilled operator, no question about that and you set about proving it by driving your left elbow back into my left thigh.
This, quite apart from making me gasp with pain, also gives me a problem i need to sort out in less than a micro second. Both legs now throbbing i do the only thing i can do, i raise the under carriage and topple forwards. With my hands still wrapped tight in your silken locks i topple over you, looking to, if i can, do a forward roll and in doing so drag your head down and slam it into the floor as i land flush on my back.

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2021, 08:15:40 PM »
Go Erin! :)

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2021, 12:28:39 AM »
*sits quietly watching sipping my sparking water*

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2021, 10:16:57 AM »
(Apologies about the delay; had personal matters to attend to for a few days!)

As my back morphs around your knee, rather painfully might I add, I was forced to deaden your other leg with a brutal knee.

That however only seemed to complicate things between us. As you tumble forwards over my head, your fingers still in my hair, I watch as you land on your back, which can't have been comfortable, as you try and drag my face down with it. Acting fast however, I lean further forwards, slamming my face into your tits and my tits into your face. I'm ok with this... smothering you out will be a satisfying way to end you regardless; as I sink my teeth into the fat of your right breast, snapping and yanking at it brutally as I snarl, my hands braced either side of your hips for added support as I try and inflict enough damage to get you to release my hair.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2021, 05:23:14 PM »
Emilia needs her ass kicked soooooo bad!!! Come on Erin you can do it girl!!!! :P

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2021, 05:35:01 PM »
"ARRGGGHHHH" this bitch is a freakin cannibal. Lying on my back, my hands still holding on to your hair when you headbutt my tits and shove yours into my face. I hate biting, it's soooo....childish but if you are gonna try and take chunks outta me it's only fair i do the same to you. So, i yank up on your hair to try and seperate your teeth from my flesh and as i do that i sink my teeth into your right nipple. Seems to me from my vantage point under you that you either get the hell off me or i maim you for life, and yes, i do have tears in my eyes which i'll make you pay for before you get much older.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 03:18:43 AM »
Hot great nasty dirty battle

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »
The idea of ripping chunks from you isn't a pleasant one, but when it comes down to a struggle between you and I... no risk is worth avoiding if it could mean the difference between walking away with my head held high, or not walking away at all! And so I commit to it, your tits in my face, and my teeth sink in looking to get a vice grip over those orbs you try and flaunt.

Obviously though, you're not one to do things in halves, and you retaliate the exact same way, as I feel your teeth on my right nipple, and not gently as you're seemingly trying to rip my nipple from my tit. Your hands meanwhile are in my hair, trying to yank my head away from your tits, but only aiding to pull your tit further in my jaws clenches...

But when you secure your own bite, I want the space willingly, and so with a quick slug to the guy to try and make you gasp, in the hope of freeing my own tit, I try and scramble back away from you, creating the space I hope we both so deserperately want.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 05:01:43 PM »
I screw up my face in anguish, which, to be fair, is partially of my own doing, or so you'd have people believe. I put it to you tho that if your gnashers were not sunk into my flesh i would have no need to try and pull you away, therefor your supposition is rejected. As sure as night follows day however i start to gnaw at your nipple, i don't particularly wish to do permanent damage to your body (well maybe with my fists but i'm no cannibal) although i'm sure there are people who would be happy to see you tenderised.
It would seem my hauling on your hair is having at least some effect as you stretch out my tit as your head is pulled upwards. I give your nipple a nasty lil shake and just as i'm doing that you land a hard fist into my gut. That makes me blow out through clenched teeth but not clenched enough to keep a hold on you. Now with both of us showing the marks of battle you scramble back off me and i jump up to my feet whereupon i examine the red teeth marks on my flesh.
"Oh bitch, you will so pay for that" i hiss as i take a step closer to you and throw out a right handed backhand at your right tit, closely followed by a lift and thrust forward of my right heel at your left kneecap.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 10:34:01 PM »
Mmmm, it gives me much pleasure to watch Erin get her bratty lil' ass whipped! Go get her, Emilia!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 01:08:43 PM »
Mmmm, it gives me much pleasure to watch Erin get her bratty lil' ass whipped! Go get her, Emilia!

Erin getting her ass whipped? Up to now she holds her ground and gives Emilia as much pain back as she takes.

Both are the type of woman who does not tolerate another hot woman near her so this will end badly for one of them, I hope Erin can somehow manage to win.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2021, 10:10:41 AM »
Even in anguish, somehow your face doesn't look anymore appealling... which is a shame as it's all you really had left for you... But I'll have to take what I can get! My biting plan however was ill-thought-through with positioning, because clearly you were forced into a position to bite me back, just like I had been with my own desperation, you bitch. With a quick slug and roll combo to your gut however, I manage to roll away and get myself free from your grasp after you sunk your claws into my perfect hair.

This doesn't keep us serpated for long however, as you're up on your feet in no time at all, as I mimic your actions, standing and staring you down between the bed and the wall. I watch as your right hand sails through the air towards my tit, easy enough to dodge with a quick lean back, as your right heel then darts forward towards my knee. I don't have a huge opportunity, but if I'm lucky, I might, just might, be able to grab your ankle and path your shot off wide, and give me a chance to then hip-check you into the side of the wall with force.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2021, 01:09:59 PM »
Cum on Erin get this bitch

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 04:21:10 PM »
Thinking i have you where i want you makes me careless. As i attempt to backhand you across the tits it's only too easy for you to sway out of the way which throws me just a lil off balance. My kick then is at best wobbly, no real force at all which makes it all too easy for you to capture my ankle, shove my foot to the side and then slam your hip into my side which sends me staggering into the wall.
I hit with a thud and a moan, bouncing back off and landing face down on the bed. I bounce a couple of times before subsiding, my thoughts however are still intact, i realise the perils of this situation but knowing the peril and doing something about it are two very different things. I start to scramble across the bed, my hands clawing at the duvet as i look to get to the other side and slide off onto the floor before you can get your hands on me.

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2021, 09:03:52 PM »
decided #teamemilia