News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2021, 11:19:05 AM »
As you hit the wall with a juicy thud, you bounce back into the bed beside us, face down... some one say as you're probably used to laying.... but that would be careless of me to comment on so publicly, so I shall let that rest with an air of the implied.

You bounce a couple of times before settling, albeit not for long, as you instantly start to scramble at the bed, clawing at it and flailing as you try and drag yourself to the other side of the bed as quickly as you can. I don't want to pass up an opportunity to punish you however for laying down on the job, so I instantly try and lunge for your ankles, hoping to grab them with just enough time left to try and drag you back across the bed face down and lock you in place by those toned and sexy legs of yours.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »
Gotta love the cute lil asides you manage to slip into the commentary, i say cute, maybe predictable would have been a better description but i'll leave the watchers to decide that.
So now, as i scratch and claw at the duvet i don't seem to be making much headway in my attempts to claw my way to the other side of the bed. I take a glance over my right shoulder and i see you have your hands wrapped around my ankles, at first just holding me in position and then you start to heave to drag me back towards you. While you do this and i'm sure from where you are stood you won't be able to see this, but my bra is dragged upwards and off my tits which are in serious danger of getting rug burn. (Can you get rug burn off a duvet?)
I relax, let my legs go limp allowing you to haul me back towards you, but just as i imagine you are congratulating yourself i yank my legs up under me then fire them back as i look to both free my ankles and send you spiralling backwards into the wall.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2021, 09:46:24 AM »
Like a good slut, you take it lying down as you should. I mean, I won't complain, seeing you face down on a bed is a rather... enticing view... but I'll enjoy that view more later, when you're not in such a rush to get up.

As my hands clasp your ankles and slowly drag you back, I can't help but develop the biggest shit-eating grin on my face as I watch you slowly come clawing back towards me helplessly across the bed. Perhaps I am just so attractive you can't get away. Either way, you're drawing ever closer to me, in a most precarious situation.

I can't tell what you're going through on the other side of that head of yours, the panic that may be rippling across your face, or maybe the fear, lust, intimidation even? Either way, not my problem. What is my problem however is your feet... as I finish pulling you towards me having felt you go limp... your feet suddenly yank my forwards and then slam me into the wall behind as they knock the wind partially out of my lungs with the blow.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2021, 05:03:43 PM »
I'm not looking but i do hear a bit of a thud followed by a slight gasp so i guess i managed to drive you back into the wall, what's even better though is that my legs are now freed. I push up on my hands and slide backwards off the bed. My tits which are now both red and sore from that drag across the duvet are now naked and my bra is trying to support my chin. Enough of that nonsense though as i spin round to face you now i'm back on my feet.

Grimacing a lil as my tits come into contact with yours, my arms quickly wrap around your waist. Pulling us tightly together we end up belly to belly, hip to hip and yes, tits to tits. You are *built* no question about that but i'm no weakling and i tighten my arms around you before pivoting on my right foot and then i look to both lift you and twist you round so i can take you down onto the bed. If i can pull this off i'll be looking to flop down ontop of you before going to try and pin your arms down.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2021, 10:02:52 AM »
As my back hits the wall, I let out an audible 'Omph' on impact... it's not the hardest impact in the world, but it's not pleasant. It would be like slapping Erin's ass... it's not an awful feeling... but it could definitely be juicier! In this case, the wall definitely hurt, but it could've been much worse given the kick to the hip region that's checked me up against it.

You spend no time in dily-dallying though, scrambling off the bed as you turn around, your tits a beetroot red after being dragged across the bed, and your bra now a necklace... it's... a weirdly hot look actually.

Your tits are almost instantly compressed against mine as you stand up, hip to hip, and tit to tit, as your arms tighten around me. I have a small window here in which you are committed to anything I might have in store, before I feel you start to pivot. In an attempt to counter this, I push off on my opposite foot against the wall, using my own pressure and momentum to try and cancel your pivot and drive you just straight back down into the bed, tits up!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2021, 05:04:21 PM »
I knew what i wanted to do but the problem is that you had other ideas. When i transfered my weight onto my right foot, just before i'm about to pivot, you read the signs and knew where i was going to go with it. You cleverly get your foot up against the wall and instead of me pivoting (sorry if this sounds like an episode of Friends...pivot...pivot...pivot...shut up...shut up...shut up) i end up being almost catapulted backwards and crashing back down on the bed...again! i'm getting quite used to being in this position. What's not so comfy tho is you landing flush on top of me, the groans coming from my mouth should tell you it's not the best situation i've ever been in.

So there we lie, just for a moment, neither of us trying to move. Me, flat on my back, my arms still wrapped around your waist, my tits flattened back against my chest by your tits. It's now i think, heck Erin, you gotta make a move here girl and so i look to bend the legs, slide them up your sides so i can get a passable scissors around your waist. In the meantime i release your waist from my arms and instead i look to get my hands inbetween your tits and mine so i can lever your bra down and rake my nails across your tender flesh. I look up into your eyes and give you a tiny but i'm sure an irritating smirk.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2021, 07:47:27 PM »
Erins tits got draged and flattened, that's no proper way to handle them. :(
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 07:48:09 PM by User1 »

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2021, 09:48:06 AM »
As I launch myself from the wall using my foot, your eyes manage to give the game away slightly - noting how I countered your intended outcome with the look of concern and disdain that shoots across them. The rage in them is animalistic, and yet still controlled - a dnagerous combination to be on the receiving end of if I'm not careful with what I allow you to get away with. After all... I intend on putting this animal on a lead, I just need to make sure it doesn't pull too much.

As we crash down into the bed, the groans from your lips drown out the groans from my own as we land flush, like a deck of cards crashing into the table-top. My body pinning yours down smooth to the bed, flattening out every curve you once had. Your arms still around my waist, I feel your legs spread and wrap around me as well, whilst your arms disengage. I try and grab for your wrists as I feel your hands moving between us, trying to prevent you from grabbing at my tits, all whilst from above you, in a bid to both shame and distract you, I begin to thrust and gyrate my hips above yours whilst between your thighs.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2021, 04:09:30 PM »
Whilst being on the bottom isn't the numero uno place to be at least i have something going for me, namely i have my thighs, which i might add are quite toned, wrapped around your waist. You seem happy to be in this position so i go to change your thinking and cross my ankles whilst pushing up my hips to add to the pressure. My glutes tighten till they are almost solid lumps of flesh. "I wanna hear you moan bitch" i hiss.

I make a move to tear down your bra and rake your tits with my nails but you grab hold of my wrists quickly. Your bra is down, your tits are naked but my nails are prevented from marking up their targets. It's then you start to gyrate your hips. My eyes widen, a smile spreads over my face. Physically you have me but if we are going down the sexfight route i am more than a match for you.

A lil moan escapes my lips as you look to fuck me. I'm not just gonna lie here and take it. I decide to unwrap my legs from around your waist and instead i plant my right foot flat on the bed, then, even tho you hold my wrists i still manage to grab hold of your hair with my left hand. I grit my teeth and pull down on your hair at the same time as pushing on my right foot and thrusting up my right hip. The intention to reverse our positions and for me to get ontop of you. "Don't forget, you started this" i purrrrr as now it's my turn to gyrate my hips and thrust my mound down onto yours and just to rub it in, i twist and struggle to free my hands so i can take a hold of your naked tits and start to squeeze and twist them. "I'm gonna own you you randy ho" i taunt.

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2021, 02:45:52 PM »
Let’s go Erin!! Own this girl!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2021, 06:30:25 PM »

You know quite a bit about being "Owned" don't ya Lauren?

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2021, 06:35:40 PM »
Smart of Erin to switch tactics here. Having fought Emilia I learned the hard way of trying to go toe to toe with her. She is big strong and the rougher the fight gets the more she enjoys and thrives on it. I fell into her trap and payed for it. I think Erin realized what was happening just in time and might just give her a chance.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2021, 07:25:19 PM »
Ooh Erin, you're about to be owned big time now, sweetie! Take this lil' brat, Emilia!

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2021, 10:39:47 PM »

You know quite a bit about being "Owned" don't ya Lauren?

I seem to remember YOU as the one owned in a public pit fight!  :-*

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2021, 10:15:12 AM »
I do my best work when the bitch against me lets me get into that head of hers, although with Erin, that's taking some more time than expected. Even being on top, you're not one to let those cracks in your facade show, and try and keep your brave face on. With you legs tightening and your hands fighting for my tits, it's almost a relief when I see your eyes widen as I move to out-fuck you in this position.

A soft moan escapes your lips, and I feel your legs unwrap from me almost instantly, which is a welcome relief as it also means I can begin to increase the pressure on my own gyrating above you, trying to grind you, not powerfully, but forcefully, into the mattress below.

You however plant your right foot down and thrust with your hip, all the while you grab the end of my hair, and you yank. It's unnecessary after all the pleasure I was about to course through you, and brings a groan from my lips. I manage to get one of my legs out behind me, meaning I can hold the roll on our sides, trapped evenly as we begin to pressure one another through our hips. Your hands go for my tits and out of sure stubbornness, I reach for yours, grabbing as much as I can, and twisting as I look to power-fuck my hips through yours, fighting a losing battle against the moaning and groaning of both pleasure and pain.