News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2021, 03:43:18 PM »
The brave face is no facade honey, it's the real deal! as am i come to that!

And so, my attempt to roll us so that you are on your back is thwarted, bit of a fluke if you ask me but you didn't. I do tho enjoy the groan that just escaped from your lips, it shows i am finally getting through to you. We lay on our sides facing each other, i start to molest your tits, squeezing, twisting, stretching them out and letting them snap back into shape. You respond in kind and i grit my teeth anxious to not let you see the pleasure and the pain that floods my mind right now. You gyrate your hips, i allow you a headstart then i start to gyrate mine. My glutes tighten, i take my right hand off your tit and reach round and slap it on your butt before sinking my fingers into your flesh. You do have a fabulous butt, then again, so do i(she says modestly).
The sounds of squelching juices fills the room as we thrust and grind our mounds together. I leave your tight butt alone for a moment and slide my right hand down between us so i can slide your thong aside. "You think you can take me do ya?" i taunt as my fingers brush over your labia. "Better just lie back and take it honey, i'm gonna own ya"

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2021, 05:03:57 PM »
Due to real life work issues we are having to put this on pause for the time being. We will continue as soon as is possible. Thank you to everyone who commented, see you again soon.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2021, 08:39:53 PM »
Due to real life work issues we are having to put this on pause for the time being. We will continue as soon as is possible. Thank you to everyone who commented, see you again soon.

Thank you for everyone's understanding - sadly my IRL work life has become hectic and unorganised - and I have had to use last week and will be using this week to manage, I hope to back in action come the start of next week for you all!

Thank you very much to Erin Lee for being so understanding of this!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2021, 09:52:20 PM »

I think all the members of freecatfight will understand that real life comes first. Plus you both was very nice for telling everyone the reason why you stop posting  very classy

I hope both of you get your real life  back to normal
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2021, 12:25:39 AM »
Go Erin. Finish her
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2021, 10:26:23 AM »
The brave face is no facade honey, it's the real deal! as am i come to that!

And so, my attempt to roll us so that you are on your back is thwarted, bit of a fluke if you ask me but you didn't. I do tho enjoy the groan that just escaped from your lips, it shows i am finally getting through to you. We lay on our sides facing each other, i start to molest your tits, squeezing, twisting, stretching them out and letting them snap back into shape. You respond in kind and i grit my teeth anxious to not let you see the pleasure and the pain that floods my mind right now. You gyrate your hips, i allow you a headstart then i start to gyrate mine. My glutes tighten, i take my right hand off your tit and reach round and slap it on your butt before sinking my fingers into your flesh. You do have a fabulous butt, then again, so do i(she says modestly).
The sounds of squelching juices fills the room as we thrust and grind our mounds together. I leave your tight butt alone for a moment and slide my right hand down between us so i can slide your thong aside. "You think you can take me do ya?" i taunt as my fingers brush over your labia. "Better just lie back and take it honey, i'm gonna own ya"

[I apologise for the long break here, my IRL got really hectic, and I then scored a promotion so had a lot of training to do, things have settled to a degree now and I am eager to be back! So without wasting any more time! Let's start swinging!]

This fight takes yet another turn as we lay on our sides, moaning and groaning, doing our best to subdue such noises in the face-to-face staredown we share with one another, our bodies pressed tight together. One of your hands cups my ass, sinking nails in momentarily as I flex my cheeks, trying to stop you getting any firm grip on my, clearly, superior ass, as you are forced to then change tactics, as your hand moves my thong aside now whilst your hips back off slightly.

"Oh should I just... the way I see it, your hips just ran to let your fingers in." I purr, trying to hide the chills that just got sent through my body as you brushed over my labia. Not one to be out-done however, I smirk, then snarl, as one of my hands moves down to do similar, brushing your thong aside, as I look to guide us for the first time clit to clit, to bend your womanhood against my very will.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2021, 08:46:35 AM »
You are clearly on heat, already i feel your glorious mound begin to twitch, there is no way you will ever be able to restrain yourself and prevent a gushing orgasm....but.
Pleasuring you is only part of what i intend to do. In our previous fight you took me to school, infiltrated my mind, destroyed and owned my body and whether i win this confrontation or not i certainly intend to feed you a lil of your own medicine.
You go to copy my intentions, a hand slithers down between my welcoming thighs and clears my thong out of the way of your access to my mound. A lil gasp then a moan escape from between my clenched teeth and then i murmur, just loud enough for you to hear..."oh no you don't, bitch".
With a sudden jerk of my body towards you i look to roll you off your side and onto your back. Here is my chance, My hand comes away from your mound, i note it's quite sticky which makes me smile, seems i wasn't alone in having my senses heightened.
Quickly i take a hold on your silky locks with my left hand and seek to scramble to mount you, looking to settle my shapely ass down on your belly, then as i go to pull your head up towards me i slither forwards, ass cheeks flattening your tits until i am able to drag your face deep between my thighs and press your nose and mouth to my receptive mound.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2021, 09:46:42 AM »
As a gasp and a moan escape from your lips, the sound following is a hissed threat, almost as if trying to make me a promise through clenched teeth. Then I feel your body flick. It's a quick movement that carries with it the intentions of trying to roll me, as as I feel the pressure increasing to get me onto my back.

With you in this situation though, that's not somewhere I want to be at all, let alone for long as I fight off the roll as best I can, albeit as I then feel your hand in my hair, yanking at my scalp that sort of runs dry rather rapidly as I finally feel myself move onto my back with a grunt.

In that moment I feel you drag your ass up onto my belly, before slowly starting to shuffle yourself forwards, looking to smother me in that cxnt of yours as it gets ever nearer, and yet as you travel further up my body, so do my opportunities, as I soon fire both my knees up into the middle of your back, to lean you forwards over me, sinking my hands into your hair as it dangles forwards, and yanking yoou furhter up, looking to send you sprawling up and over me now instead.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2021, 05:32:05 PM »
I fully realise the risk i'm taking by trying to take you this way so early in the fight but i considered it a risk worth taking. I have you by the hair and i'm just about ready to bury your face in my mound when your knees slam into my back.
My eyes widen and i gasp, i have to let go of your hair and thrust my arms out in front of my body to stop myself toppling forwards and falling flat on my face. You forsee this happening however and make a successful grab for my hair. Taking it in both hands you yank forwards and down, i lose my balance and what i tried to prevent happens anyway, i topple forwards, in the process of which my hair is ripped from your grasp and clean out of my scalp. I let out a loud groan of pain, my tits hit the floor and it's just my hands that stop me doing a complete face plant. I look to try and scramble forwards to get clear of you and give me enough time to collect my senses and be ready to face you once again.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2021, 11:05:57 PM »
Erin is a super, end of.

She is a super as in a super sensational fun , fair creative opponent. Emilia is too... Speaking from experience. Yes Erin will make you earn a win and if you give her an inch she will expose you like no other but she is far from a super as in the negative sense of the definition. It's not nice to be mean or negative to her just because you want Emilia to win. They are both putting on an absolute clinic here. " Steps off my soap box"

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2021, 07:31:10 AM »
Erin is a super, end of.

Shut up, these girls are both awesome!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
Erin is a super, end of.

Anyone who has played with Erin knows that is just a load of BS.  She is one of the most fair, skilled writers here---as is Emilia!  This is a great match and shouldn't be tarnished by some mediocre cyber-fighter starving for any type of attention she can get.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2021, 01:02:30 PM »
I'm humbled by the comments and support of three people who's opinion i value highly. Thank you for your support, i have never in my time here set out to deliberately super anyone and how anyone could see my last post as super beats me. Emilias counter worked and she now has the chance to follow up in whatever way she sees fit.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2021, 04:29:36 PM »
(Firstly - I'm going to address this once. In no way do I believe Erin is a super, in any way shape or form. My silence over the last couple of days has been unfortunate based on what has happened, and I am not impressed that such a comment would be made so publicly, let alone based on no merit what so ever. I'm glad to see others stepping up to defend Erin as should be the case, and I will continue to do so as well.)

As I knee you forwards, listening as you grunt and collapse over the top of me, saving me from a humble slice of your cxnt to my face so early on, I manage to grab a handful of your hair and yank you forwards further still. I ffeel my hands come free with your hair still wrapped in them, as the sound of your impact on the floor the sound of some meaty tit-impacts.

You try and scramble forwards away from me, your body dragging itself as I try and grab for your ankles, hoping to prevent your escape and pull you back towardss me as I turn to face you, hoping to slip you onto your stomach in front of me, and thrust my hips into your ass with a grunt, trying to trap us together.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
(Thank you for your kind words Emilia, let us hope we have heard the last of the enjoyment killer now)

I attempt to scramble away on my hands and knees but my forward motion is quickly halted, i feel your hands curling around my ankles and i'm yanked back down with a groan onto my front. My tits pancake 'tween my body and the carpet and then as i'm dragged back (which i might add is damn uncomfortable round the boob area) i feel your body begin to mount me. I flail around with both arms and legs in the hope i can divert your attention long enough to roll over onto my back but your hips slamming into my cute butt put paid to those thoughts pretty fast so i try and thrust my hips upwards to try and buck you off before you can get a good seat.