News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2021, 03:07:42 PM »
I've been a way for a bit too and catching up. Damn, I love the action. Can't wait to see more.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2021, 11:42:33 AM »
As I seal a grip around your ankles, yanking you back towards me and down onto your front, your tiny tits dragged along the carpet like I'm trying to vaccuum with you, I thrust at your ass. Although you begin to flail like a fish out of water, the impact of our hips in such a position (Doggy style for those struggling) quickly put that flailing to rest, perhaps because once again you enjoy the feeling of having me thrust into you from such a dominant position whose to say.

Quickly though you are aware of the peril of the situation, and you thrust your hips back at me, trying to buck me off before I can settle. Although, I was never looking to settle as I lean forward over your hips, thrusting to meet them, humping your ass in a mocking manner as you struggle beneath me, playing those mind games I'm known so well for as I literally dry-fuck you in the middle of a fight.

Because I can.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
Fucking Erin Doggy style??? Emilia really has some guts, this should get very interesting now...

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2021, 02:14:13 PM »
Getting dragged backwards with my naked tits rubbing against the carpet ain't no fun, no sir. I try and push up onto my hands but evidently i'm not so good at scrambling backwards as all that happens is i collapse back down onto my already sore and red tits. It's at this point i realise what it is you are up to and my mouth drops open. "You low life bitch" i hiss as i feel your hips hump against my butt. Now i want it to be known that i do enjoy a good hump but i do like some say into who it is doing the humping.
I push up onto my elbows when i realise you haven't attempted to contain me in any way, then i drive my head backwards in the hope i can bop you on ya noggin but at the very least make you flinch back while i attempt to have it away on my hands and knees out of your reach.
My tits are burning, if you ever had carpet burn you'll know what i mean and as i suffer i get more and more annoyed, my hands curl into fists and i hope beyond hope that you come at me again cos this time you is gonna get worked over.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2021, 01:47:04 AM »
"I might be a low life bitch! But at least I'm not the one getting dry fucked!" I mock, as I feel your ass cheeks slap into my hips, the echo bouncing through the room oh so satisfyingly. It makes me cherish moments like this, where you can just rub the situation in your foes face with some pointless humiliation, before any of the true damage is even done.

"Come on, don't lie you love it slut!" I mock, when your elbows push up and your head swings backwards. I have to flinch back to avoid taking a head to the nose there, and this gives you a chance to scramble forwards somewhat out of my grasp as I choose to back up from it rather than potentially chase you forwards into a trap.

You fists clench up in front of me, and your tits look like they're on fire as I smirk, giving them a quick glance as I thrust my still perfect and perky ones out to mock you from across the way.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »
I turn slowly, eyes narrowed, my body abused and my mind racing. I glare at you as you stand there with your chest stuck out, clearly in an attempt to get a rise out of me.
I curl and uncurl my fingers, i'm furious but not out of control. I step towards you, watching for the slightest twitch, movement, sign of what you may be intending. All the while i look for a possible weakness, a part of your body unguarded that i can attack.
It's your own ego that reveals the weakness. I step quickly into range and fire a backhanded slap at your thrust out tits and as i do so i look to slap them again on the rebound. One thing about big tits, they are such a good target.
My face flushed i stand there in front of you, knees slightly bent arms up in front of my body. "C'mon then bitch, bring it!!"

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2021, 04:44:09 PM »
You step intowards me, and if I'm lucky, maybe you'll just drop to your knees, beg for my forgiveness, and be a good little submissive bitch.

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the sensible reality in which you live within.

Your hand flies out, backhanding my tits, sending a gasp fleeing from my lips as I feel my clearly superior pair knock together and swing, only to have them collected on the way back through by your palm.

You stand ready and prepared to pounce, and with the stinging in my tits driving me onwards, I have every intention of pouncing and pouncing firmly, as I lash my claws out for yours, and throw my body weight at yours front and centre mass.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2021, 05:28:23 PM »
I felt it only right to hand out some punishment to your tits after the way you dragged mine along the carpet and i feel more than a lil satisfaction as i watch your tits sway to and fro like the clapper in a cathedral bell. It doesn't always pay to have big tits 'specially when you have the propencity to boast about them, it kinda makes it a given they'll get attacked.

Seems this has stung you into action however as you charge at me, claws out, your nails sink into my tender breast flesh and before i can react your body drives into mine sending me staggering back a few steps with you in tow. My eyes water and i gasp out in pain, in desperation i make a grab for your tits with my nails and as i try and regain a firm base, i bring up my right knee in the hope it might nail you right between the thighs.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2021, 05:36:55 PM »
As I grab onto your tits like they're ropes on a Cathedral Bell, I watch in swift satisfaction as your eyes water and you gasp out in pain. almost as if it's a direct corrolation or something. My nails dig in deep and I twist and pull and yank on them, all whilst pressing myself firmly against you, trying to crush at the same time.

It seems however you will not go quietly into the night, as you make a grab for my own tits, and assualt them with your own nails, twisting and pulling with them, before I feel your knee nail me right between the thighs. My eyes pop, my nostrils flare and I cry out in agony as my knees go weak for a second and I sag.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2021, 02:18:55 AM »
Erin is a super, end of.

And you are wrong and super annoying.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 02:19:22 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2021, 05:07:17 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, my tits are on fire and i'm in agony. That bitch has sharp nails and knows how to use them. But my rather speculative knee to the groin made her knees sag so this is the opening i've been hoping for.
With gritted teeth i look to go on the attack by grabbing hold of your hair in both hands and throwing myself backwards so i land on my butt and with the hopeful side effect of driving your face into the carpet. Only one of us is gonna be walking away from here with her facilties intact and i intend that to be me.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2021, 12:31:51 AM »
As my mind focuses on nothing but the pain between my thighs for more than a second, your mind is elsewhere. In fact, that elsewhere is currently ahead of me.

Your hands grab my hair and I feel the backward momentum swinging. Well... for me it's forward momentum, but your pulling power is noticeable as you crash down on your ass in front of me, throwing me forwards over you. I'm lucky in the fact my legs drive over your body, and I make sure to keep them pointed, hoping to nail the underside of your tits or chin... whichever I come into contact with, as i try and gracefully catch myself mid-carpet dive.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2021, 12:41:19 AM »
I would defintly lose against both

I think you are equal

You have to do Best of 5 matches

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2021, 05:23:34 PM »
Well that didn't go as i expected, i hoped my attack may have stunned you but with a defense and gymnast would be proud of you manage to escape my hold on your locks and throw yourself over my seated body and in the process of doing this you point your feet and drive them partially into my face and partially into my tits.
I cry out, in shock and in pain and i topple onto my back. I'm fortunate not to be knocked out as i surely would have been if you had landed clean to my face but as it is i am just a bit stunned but deep inside i know i have to defend myself and i come to my knees facing you. Hands formed into claws rise up in front of my body..."think you can finish me?" i hiss...."then bring it"

D69

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2021, 12:15:50 AM »
Way to go ladies!