News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club

• 50 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 03:29:56 PM »
Coming this week: Devin Vs Erika

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 07:34:44 PM »
Coming this week: Devin Vs Erika

Better check your health insurance, Devin, and make sure it's up to date...hehe...you're going DOWN, bitch!!! Mwahahaha!!!

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 01:53:35 AM »
Don't worry, girl. The undertaker is on his way over to make sure you look your absolute best before I bury you. He is going to have a hell of a challenge on his hands.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 09:07:35 PM »
Things have really picked up with the current announcement. The girls are as different as night and day. Erica is a big city girl and from the rumors swirling around is being backed by some wealthy New Yorkers, who made sure she stayed in shape during the pandemic. She has the best trainers and they have been working hard with her. She also plays as hard as she works. Champagne, parties, maybe a Broadway show are her destinations in the evening. Of coarse, there are no shortage of suitors that are on call. All she needs to do is win or at least put on a good showing. Many have dubbed her the Million Dollar Wrestler.

Devin on the the other hand has worked for everything she has had. The country girl trains with those that she feels closest too. They aren't the world class trainers that Erica has, but they have given her success. After training, Devin watches tapes of herself and her opponents. Her goal is to improve herself and find weaknesses of her opponents. This has become a battle of lifestyles as much as a battle of wills. The trash talk has been fierce and the training and  even partying has been just as intense.

They aren't the only ones that are hitting the gym. Kiva has been seen on the mats as well. Her loss to Cynthia has really effected her. She has taken up grappling with some of the trainers. She thinks she has relied on her knockout power too long and wants to be able to counter on defense. Tex has relented and allowed his daughter to train for the ring. Stormy is 5' 4" and stocky. She isn't fat as most of her training partners have found out. Years of horse training and ranch work has made her one tough Redneck Girl. There does seem to be tension between the two. While Kiva is not wanting to wrestle, Stormy has dipped her toe into other forms of fighting.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 08:22:39 PM »
That headache was two returning veterans of the ring. Devin was the rising star on the independent circuit. Erika was already on top and was not going to be moved or move over to allow others on the mountain top. The two had to be separated during training sessions. Erika screamed that she had and still would put Devin down in the ring, while Devin told her she was over the hill and would soon be on her way down.

Devin made her way down, going around high fiving the fans, even posing for a pic or two. The girl could work the crowd. That was important. No wonder she was a rising star. Erika came down in a big production that Broadway would be envious of. Why not, she could afford it, She had fans across the world. Many of them were wealthy and powerful. She got everything she wanted and needed with their ‘support.’ Rumors were she had a penthouse and personal trainers. She rarely loses. Perhaps, some of Devin’s comments may have hit close to home for her. Losing such a life would be disastrous for her.

As soon as the bell rang. Devin wasted no time. She met Erica mid ring and staggered with a forearm shot to the side of the head. The City girl staggered back stunned by the blow. Grabbing a hand full of hair, Devin tried to slam her head into the turnbuckle. Expertly, Erica blocked and sent an elbow into her midsection. Quick as a cat, Erica put  Devin in the corner and hit her with a barrage of punches and kicks to the body. Devin defended herself as best as she could. Erica then suplexed Devin from the corner to the middle of the ring. The match had lived up to its hype, at least at the start, Grabbing Devin’s legs, Erica twisted her into a sharpshooter. Devin was in trouble of losing early, but she didn’t panic and was able to pull herself to the ropes. It took awhile, but Devin grabbed the bottom rope. The smiling Erica held it till the four count and backed off. Devin pulled herself up. Moving in quickly, not giving her anytime to recover, Erica again dropped her with a suplex. Quick to follow up, Erica locked in a rear chinlock and began to wrench The West Virginian’s neck. Devin refused to submit. Erica drove her head into the mat. Going back to the legs, Erica once again locked in the sharpshooter. The fiery start seemed to burn out quickly and Devin seemed on the verge of being another victim of DeVille. Gleefully, Erica listened to the moans as she worked the legs and back of her younger victim. Then she dropped her legs. It would not end like this, there had to be more punishment. Dragging her up by the hair. Erica trash talked her, slapping her in the face, and then sent her into the corner. Erica laughed as she drug Devin’s eyes across the ring rope. Transitioning into a choke  over the ropes, Erica held her until the count of 3 and  flung her back to the mat.  Devin tried to crawl to the other side to escape. Blinded and gasping, she got close but was cut off by Erica and locked in the tap or nap. Erica cruelly mocked her as Devin struggled to stay alert. She made one last reach and grabbed the bottom rope. Erica released and made her way to the corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Devin was struggling up and never saw Erica take off. Erica hit a perfect flying cross body. The ref counted one. Devin didn’t move. Then came the second slap of the mat. It was as if someone had brought her too. Her shoulder shot up and the count was broken. It sure looked like the end as once again Erica went up. Somehow, Devin managed  to get to her  and hit the ropes. Erica went face down to the mat with a sickening thud. It would have been better for Devin to catch her breath and get a breather, but she moved in dragging up the stunned DeVille and went for a German Suplex. Erica, not one to miss a trick, threw her head back and nailed The Danger Doll with a head butt. She turned quickly and drove her nails into the eyes. Devin screamed as Erica slashed at her eyes. Again, Erica broke away at the count of three. Then she used the ropes to again choke Devin until the ref counted her off. The ref warned her that she was going to get disqualified. Erica suplexed Devin and covered her again. Again at 2 she managed to kick out. Erica looked down in disbelief. This girl had taken a beating that would have taken out a lot of others, but she was still in the fight. In frustration, Erica flung her out of the ring. Devin finally had a breather. As Erica just looked at her as the ref counted. Helplessly, Devin rolled back in. Erica hit a Sit Out Facebuster near where Devin came in. At the count of 2, Devin managed to get her leg over the rope to break the pin. Erica screamed and became unglued. She ranted and raved at the ref’s slow count. Devin had even more time to recover. Angered, Erica went up to the  top turnbuckle. Devin was up and managed to slam her from a high position. The air was driven from Erica’s body.

Devin’s face was enraged. She got Erica into position and this time hit the German suplex. Then she locked in the sleeper. Erica’s eyes got huge as she frantically struggled to free herself from the grip. She seemed so close  to victory, but now it was slipping away to her hated adversary. Erica slipped free but was not able to escape as Devin locked in the camel clutch. She pulled back for all she was worth, but Erica would not concede the match. Devin released the hold and climbed to the top turnbuckle herself. Erica was in daze as she struggled up looking for Devin. Devin launched herself and Erica was caught with a missile dropkick. The New Yorker lay spread eagle on the mat as Devin made her cover. 1-2, kick out by Erica! Devin set her up. Devin hit a bulldog and transitioned into the Rings of Saturn, The Danger Drop! Erica looked done, but refused to surrender. Devin released the hold.  Locking in a standing headscissors, Devin hit a  front flip roll-up and pin, hooking both of Erica’s legs, and sits on her chest as the ref counts three, The Pride of West Viginia. Devin rolled off, exhausted, her adrenalin used up. Erica jus rolled on her side, also exhausted.

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2021, 12:49:40 AM »
-To exhausted to stand on my.own, the ref helps me up and raises my arm as I am declared the winner of the match. I gasp for air and wipe the strands of sweat soaked hair from my eyes as I flash a huge smile out into the audience. My cheering fans go wild. Barely making it to the back stage area, I collapse onto one of the trainers tables and close my eyes. "I did it! I beat her..." I think to myself as I begin to feel dizzy and pass out.-

Offline EricaDeVille

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 11:51:09 AM »
That headache was two returning veterans of the ring. Devin was the rising star on the independent circuit. Erika was already on top and was not going to be moved or move over to allow others on the mountain top. The two had to be separated during training sessions. Erika screamed that she had and still would put Devin down in the ring, while Devin told her she was over the hill and would soon be on her way down.

Devin made her way down, going around high fiving the fans, even posing for a pic or two. The girl could work the crowd. That was important. No wonder she was a rising star. Erika came down in a big production that Broadway would be envious of. Why not, she could afford it, She had fans across the world. Many of them were wealthy and powerful. She got everything she wanted and needed with their ‘support.’ Rumors were she had a penthouse and personal trainers. She rarely loses. Perhaps, some of Devin’s comments may have hit close to home for her. Losing such a life would be disastrous for her.

As soon as the bell rang. Devin wasted no time. She met Erica mid ring and staggered with a forearm shot to the side of the head. The City girl staggered back stunned by the blow. Grabbing a hand full of hair, Devin tried to slam her head into the turnbuckle. Expertly, Erica blocked and sent an elbow into her midsection. Quick as a cat, Erica put  Devin in the corner and hit her with a barrage of punches and kicks to the body. Devin defended herself as best as she could. Erica then suplexed Devin from the corner to the middle of the ring. The match had lived up to its hype, at least at the start, Grabbing Devin’s legs, Erica twisted her into a sharpshooter. Devin was in trouble of losing early, but she didn’t panic and was able to pull herself to the ropes. It took awhile, but Devin grabbed the bottom rope. The smiling Erica held it till the four count and backed off. Devin pulled herself up. Moving in quickly, not giving her anytime to recover, Erica again dropped her with a suplex. Quick to follow up, Erica locked in a rear chinlock and began to wrench The West Virginian’s neck. Devin refused to submit. Erica drove her head into the mat. Going back to the legs, Erica once again locked in the sharpshooter. The fiery start seemed to burn out quickly and Devin seemed on the verge of being another victim of DeVille. Gleefully, Erica listened to the moans as she worked the legs and back of her younger victim. Then she dropped her legs. It would not end like this, there had to be more punishment. Dragging her up by the hair. Erica trash talked her, slapping her in the face, and then sent her into the corner. Erica laughed as she drug Devin’s eyes across the ring rope. Transitioning into a choke  over the ropes, Erica held her until the count of 3 and  flung her back to the mat.  Devin tried to crawl to the other side to escape. Blinded and gasping, she got close but was cut off by Erica and locked in the tap or nap. Erica cruelly mocked her as Devin struggled to stay alert. She made one last reach and grabbed the bottom rope. Erica released and made her way to the corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Devin was struggling up and never saw Erica take off. Erica hit a perfect flying cross body. The ref counted one. Devin didn’t move. Then came the second slap of the mat. It was as if someone had brought her too. Her shoulder shot up and the count was broken. It sure looked like the end as once again Erica went up. Somehow, Devin managed  to get to her  and hit the ropes. Erica went face down to the mat with a sickening thud. It would have been better for Devin to catch her breath and get a breather, but she moved in dragging up the stunned DeVille and went for a German Suplex. Erica, not one to miss a trick, threw her head back and nailed The Danger Doll with a head butt. She turned quickly and drove her nails into the eyes. Devin screamed as Erica slashed at her eyes. Again, Erica broke away at the count of three. Then she used the ropes to again choke Devin until the ref counted her off. The ref warned her that she was going to get disqualified. Erica suplexed Devin and covered her again. Again at 2 she managed to kick out. Erica looked down in disbelief. This girl had taken a beating that would have taken out a lot of others, but she was still in the fight. In frustration, Erica flung her out of the ring. Devin finally had a breather. As Erica just looked at her as the ref counted. Helplessly, Devin rolled back in. Erica hit a Sit Out Facebuster near where Devin came in. At the count of 2, Devin managed to get her leg over the rope to break the pin. Erica screamed and became unglued. She ranted and raved at the ref’s slow count. Devin had even more time to recover. Angered, Erica went up to the  top turnbuckle. Devin was up and managed to slam her from a high position. The air was driven from Erica’s body.

Devin’s face was enraged. She got Erica into position and this time hit the German suplex. Then she locked in the sleeper. Erica’s eyes got huge as she frantically struggled to free herself from the grip. She seemed so close  to victory, but now it was slipping away to her hated adversary. Erica slipped free but was not able to escape as Devin locked in the camel clutch. She pulled back for all she was worth, but Erica would not concede the match. Devin released the hold and climbed to the top turnbuckle herself. Erica was in daze as she struggled up looking for Devin. Devin launched herself and Erica was caught with a missile dropkick. The New Yorker lay spread eagle on the mat as Devin made her cover. 1-2, kick out by Erica! Devin set her up. Devin hit a bulldog and transitioned into the Rings of Saturn, The Danger Drop! Erica looked done, but refused to surrender. Devin released the hold.  Locking in a standing headscissors, Devin hit a  front flip roll-up and pin, hooking both of Erica’s legs, and sits on her chest as the ref counts three, The Pride of West Viginia. Devin rolled off, exhausted, her adrenalin used up. Erica jus rolled on her side, also exhausted.

Lying on my side a couple of seconds, my feet twitch as I suck in air...my body finally unfolds and I FLOP over onto my back again, chest heaving as my arms and legs spread eagle...blinking my glassy eyes as I stare up at the arena flights...everything is blurry and the ring seems to be tilting side to side underneath me..."Nhhh...wha...what happpp...ohhh fuuuu...nhhh"....wondering what that loud noise is...my eyes flutter and close as I drift off again....

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 08:45:30 PM »
A  name came across my desk that I hadn't seen in awhile, Kiran from India. Her's was a sad tale. She had been one of the most dominating wrestlers in India. She was on the verge of claiming the Dehli Championship, but suffered a bad defeat to a smaller hellcat named Preeti. Not only did the loss cost her a title, but a signing bonus. It very nearly cost her the contract. Preeti got the bonus and the contract. Both came over. Kiran would lose a rematch to Preeti. Preeti would have several high profile matches, while the once proud Kiran found herself mid-card and sometimes lower. Rumor has it Kiran's down hill slide kept on when they got back to India, where Preeti defeated her again. Kiran has returned to turn her career around.

Another former wrestler gave me a call, Sexi Lexi. Since returning full time to apartment wrestling, she had gotten in the top 20 and fought everywhere in the US. She even had some high profile matches. She called to tell me she was in town. We met at the steak house. Lexi was in town for a few days. She was fighting some rich girl named Colleen. Colleen was one of the new breed. Young, pretty, and tough chick. Her last three matches ended in under five minutes, and the girls had to get medical treatment. She was going to talk to her apartment wrestling promoter about moonlighting. She enjoyed the ring.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2021, 07:19:59 PM »
Taking applications to be a part of Hellcat Wrestling

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2021, 07:05:24 AM »
Night 2
Tonight would be a rough one. There was a pretty good crowd on a hot Texas night. The fans barely made it comfortable. Maybe a few more successful shows would allow the air conditioning people to come in and put in some better quality cooling systems. In the ring, the ring crew, made up of some of the wrestling students were making sure it was ready. Tex watched as his daughter, Stormy, was on it. He had finally relented and let her join the wrestling school. That was mostly thanks to Kiva. Kiva had told him that she had signed up at a catfight site and was trying to earn her cat pin. Some of the girls and those associated with it were not the best in the world. The main problem was that she had been talking trash about one of their major stars, Kelly. Kiva had warned him that he might let Stormy work out what ever was bothering her in a more controlled setting.

In the back the girls were getting ready. Erica was not in the best of moods after last time. Tonight she would be pitted against Jumpin Julie. Katy Scott would return to take on Kiran from India. Devin returns to take on Mazin Mags. There were other surprises. In another special locker room, was one of the surprises. He had cashed in some favors and spent some good money to get her for the night. The question was who would face her.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2021, 09:14:39 PM »
Katy Scott looked great bouncing down the aisle. Her blonde hair in pig tails and wore her old cheerleader suit. Tex tried to hide his grin when Kiva said she hated cheerleaders under her breath. After high fiving and hugging the fans, She slipped out and wore a hot pink sports bra and matching short shorts. The tanned blonde stretched as her opponent, from India made her way down. She wore a more traditional wrestling outfit that honored her country's flag. Kiran was in no mood for fun tonight.

As soon as the bell rang she was on poor Katy in her own corner. it was a barrage of kicks and punches and chops that had the blonde reeling. Kiran took her hard into the turnbuckles and rushed in, expecting a quick night and easy pay. Kiran was stunned at what happened next.  Katy shot out with a sling blade clothesline taking the bigger Indian down.  Up quickly, Katy bounced off the ropes, hit a flip into a leg drop. She covered Kiran, who kicked out at 1. Katy drug her up and sent her into the corner. Kiran seemed more shocked than hurt. Katy was on the move again and took Kiran back over with a hurricanrana. This was a different girl from her debut. Kiran again  got back up, when she was met with a well timed dropkick that dropped her again. Katy was excited about the turn the events. She executed another flipping leg drop perfectly, but Kiran was not hurt enough for another pin. Katy helped her to her  and took her to the corner and tried to ram her head into the turnbuckle. Kiran blocked it and slammed Katy's head into the turnbuckle. Kiran whipped the stunned blonde into the opposite corner. Running toward her, the Indian crushed her in the corner with a splash. Katy had a brief moment of success and now was sagging in the corner trying to get back the air that had been driven out. The pretty blonde would not get that chance. Kiran showed her power. She secured Katy's head between her legs, lifted her up and drove her into the mat with a power bomb. It must have felt like it broke her in half. Katy lay still. Kiran slapped Katy's face asking her if she was ok and dropped down. The powerful dark legs snaked around Katy's neck in head scissors. The blonde struggled. The match had slipped from her grasp and now Kiran was just torturing her. Flipping the young American over Kiran laughed as she rubbed her into the mat. She her legs down reapplied the scissors around her waist and locked in a reverse headlock, The Path to Nirvana.  "You ok, kid/" Kiran laughed and taunted her. Katy flailed like a fish, but slowed down. It looked like she was going out, Kiran let her go. Katy would not get off that lucky. She drug up the hurt and groggy Katy. Setting the blonde up, Kiran hit her Glam Slam, one that even Beth Phoenix would appreciate. Kiran smirked as she placed her on the chest of the blonde. The ref counted three. Kiran was victorious. She kicked Katy out of the ring like she was trash. and held up her fist over her head.

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2021, 11:09:11 PM »
Watching the monitors from the locker room. "Wow, what a great opening match...something is in the air tonight..."

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 06:55:38 PM »
Jumpin Julie came down. The hard working blonde really looked forward to this match. She was taking on the most hated woman in Hellcat Wrestling, Erica DeVille. She removed her jacket after she entered the ring. She was in her red two piece outfit. She wanted to take it to the rich girl and give her a taste of what she has suffered over the years. Once again Erica makes a regal entrance. There was no smile, just a look of determination and cruel intentions. Her second removed her robe. She wore a new piece of customized outfit by one of the top designers.

The two wasted little time and locked up. Erica was quickly over powered, as Julie manage to scoop her up and drive her into the mat. Erica's face registered pain as she arched her back. Julie wasted little time and was on top of her. Pulling her to a setting position, Julie drove her knee into the back as she applied a rear chinlock, with an added neck wrench. Erica flailed her arms helplessly. She had already lost once to Devin and now Julie was on top of her. Erica manage to pull the hands loose and Julie transitioned into a waist scissors. Erica bucked wildly as she tried to get out, but Julie held firm. Everyone cheered the hard working girl on as she gave it to the rich bitch.  The wealthy Erica pulled her way to the ropes and grabbed them. Julie held the scissors to the count of three and released. Grabbing the leg, Julie pulled her out to the center and locked in the step over toe hold. Again, Erica flailed helplessly as her opponent poured on the pressure. Finally, Erica managed to escape by catching Julie with a kick. Erica rolled away and picked herself up. Julie quickly recovered and sent her into the ropes. Julie nailed her with a back elbow. Julie played to the crowd as an angry Erica rushed her. The blonde leap frog over Erica, who crashed into the turnbuckle. Julie rushed in for a monkey flip but  Erica held on and Julie crashed into the mat. Slowly, Julie pulled herself up, for only  moment. The blonde's breast rippled ad Erica nailed her with a fore arm to the chest. Julie backed up a step or two but caught a standing dropkick that sent her down. Now it was Julie's turn to suffer. Erica was intent on putting the poor unfortunate blonde in her place. How dare she challenge her superiors. Now it was Erica's knee that dug into her back and Erica pulled back on the arms. Julie's face expressed the pain and frustration she now felt. Thanks to the heat and sweat, Julie managed to pull free. She rolled up and managed to side step Erica's dropkick. Once again, Julie was in the driver seat. The step over toe hold punished Erica's strong, shapely leg. Again, Erica got herself free, but not out of danger. Julie drug her up off the mat. She sent  Erica hard into the turnbuckle. Julie rushed in, but at the last minute Erica raised her knee. Julie took the knee full force and went down. It was at this time, Erica's servant handed her something. Erica caught her breath as a winded Julie was slow to get up. The cruel smile crossed Erica's face. The male servant distracted the ref as Erica dropped Julie with the object that Erica had. Erica drug Julie up by her sweat soaked hair and suplexed her down as the ref finally turned around. Erica went for the pin. 1...2...Julie kicked out. Was it muscle memory or could Julie still come back? She drug Julie up again and hit a nasty stunner. Erica hooked a leg and her forearm pressed Julie's face to the mat. The ref could have counted to a hundred, but did get to three. Erica slithered over the blonde's prone form and straddled her from her bra she took out a sweaty hundred dollar bill. She stuffed it in Julie's mouth.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 11:09:22 PM by Texaskid »

Offline EricaDeVille

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 03:04:57 PM »
Jumpin Julie came down. The hard working blonde really looked forward to this match. She was taking on the most hated woman in Hellcat Wrestling, Erica DeVille. She removed her jacket after she entered the ring. She was in her red two piece outfit. She wanted to take it to the rich girl and give her a taste of what she has suffered over the years. Once again Erica makes a regal entrance. There was no smile, just a look of determination and cruel intentions. Her second removed her robe. She wore a new piece of customized outfit by one of the top designers.

The two wasted little time and locked up. Erica was quickly over powered, as Julie manage to scoop her up and drive her into the mat. Erica's face registered pain as she arched her back. Julie wasted little time and was on top of her. Pulling her to a setting position, Julie drove her knee into the back as she applied a rear chinlock, with an added neck wrench. Erica flailed her arms helplessly. She had already lost once to Devin and now Julie was on top of her. Erica manage to pull the hands loose and Julie transitioned into a waist scissors. Erica bucked wildly as she tried to get out, but Julie held firm. Everyone cheered the hard working girl on as she gave it to the rich bitch.  The wealthy Erica pulled her way to the ropes and grabbed them. Julie held the scissors to the count of three and released. Grabbing the leg, Julie pulled her out to the center and locked in the step over toe hold. Again, Erica flailed helplessly as her opponent poured on the pressure. Finally, Erica managed to escape by catching Julie with a kick. Erica rolled away and picked herself up. Julie quickly recovered and sent her into the ropes. Julie nailed her with a back elbow. Julie played to the crowd as an angry Erica rushed her. The blonde leap frog over Erica, who crashed into the turnbuckle. Julie rushed in for a monkey flip but  Erica held on and Julie crashed into the mat. Slowly, Julie pulled herself up, for only  moment. The blonde's breast rippled ad Erica nailed her with a fore arm to the chest. Julie backed up a step or two but caught a standing dropkick that sent her down. Now it was Julie's turn to suffer. Erica was intent on putting the poor unfortunate blonde in her place. How dare she challenge her superiors. Now it was Erica's knee that dug into her back and Erica pulled back on the arms. Julie's face expressed the pain and frustration she now felt. Thanks to the heat and sweat, Julie managed to pull free. She rolled up and managed to side step Erica's dropkick. Once again, Julie was in the driver seat. The step over toe hold punished Erica's strong, shapely leg. Again, Erica got herself free, but not out of danger. Julie drug her up off the mat. She sent  Erica hard into the turnbuckle. Julie rushed in, but at the last minute Erica raised her knee. Julie took the knee full force and went down. It was at this time, Erica's servant handed her something. Erica caught her breath as a winded Julie was slow to get up. The cruel smile crossed Erica's face. The male servant distracted the ref as Erica dropped Julie with the object that Erica had. Erica drug Julie up by her sweat soaked hair and suplexed her down as the ref finally turned around. Erica went for the pin. 1...2...Julie kicked out. Was it muscle memory or could Julie still come back? She drug Julie up again and hit a nasty stunner. Erica hooked a leg and her forearm pressed Julie's face to the mat. The ref could have counted to a hundred, but did get to three. Erica slithered over the blonde's prone form and straddled her from her bra she took out a sweaty hundred dollar bill. She stuffed it in Julie's mouth.

YESSSSS!!! All hail the Queen, you fools!

As for you, Julie the Loser…take this dough and buy yourself some wrestling lessons! Haha!

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2021, 04:34:21 PM »
Watching Julie enter the lock room...I can tell she is no mood for a pep talk. Having watched the incredible match on the monitor...I know the emotions racing through her all to well... But I can't let that kind of energy into my head right now...the time is drawing closer to when I will be facing off against Mags ...I pat Julie on the back as I walk by and head out to get some air.