News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club

• 50 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2021, 06:34:49 PM »
The crowd erupts as Trish Stratus enter the arena. The fitness star and former champion wrestler is all smiles as she enters the ring. Her opponent is not so happy or popular as she walks down the aisle. The fans boo and jeer and call her all sorts of names. Big Bertha shouts back at them, even threatens some of them. Tex could almost feel sorry for her, but she brings a lot of that on her own.

As soon as the bell rung the two circled until they closed in. As they went for a lock up Trish ducked under grabbed the wrist and went for a wrist lock. Instead Trish hit the met hard from a hip toss. Bertha screams insults at Trish and the fans. The big girl goes back to work as Trish is getting up, going for a clothesline, but Trish is able to avoid it, and goes for one of her own, that Brenda blocks and tries to transition into a body slam. Trish escapes and runs to the ropes as Bertha turns and turns toward her. Diving from the middle ropes, Trish takes down the off balance with an Air Canada, punching Brenda in the face.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=trish+stratus%2C+air+canada&type=E211US1079G0#id=1&vid=3b6e55469cd9efbed419d2859779d6c8&action=click

Bertha managed to get Trish off of her and roll to the floor. Trish followed her to the ropes. Whether she meant to go out or not, didn't matter. Bertha grabbed her feet and yanked her down and out of the the ring. Then the big girl slammed Trish's head into the post. Trish staggered back, obviously hurt. Brenda grabbed the blonde hair and drug her back in. She scooped her up and drove Trish into the mat, along with her over 300 lbs on top of her. Climbing to the second rope, Brenda came off and hit the Trailer Park Pounce splash.  Trish moaned as her arms and legs jerked up. The ref counted 1...2...just barely Trish got her shoulder up. The crowd was chanting her name. Bertha looked angry as she yanked Trish up like a rag doll and sent her into the turnbuckle. The ring shook as she ran across the ring and slammed her body into Trish again. Trish sunk to the mat. and rolled out of the ring. Bertha raised her fist in defiance to the fans. The ref counted. Trish was on her knees holding her ribs as the ref counted. Kiva thought for sure there were some broken ribs. At the count of 9 Trish dived back in. The Canadian would have to rely on her fitness to survive the brutal beating she had endured. The next thing she knew, Bertha came flying down. That huge leg crushed her chest. She again drug up, Trish. "what do you think of your Legend now?" Bertha bellowed and laughed as she sent Stratus crashing into the turnbuckle again. Poor Trish slid onto  her lovely behind. Bertha backed up and rubbed that big ass into Trish's face. "Kiss it, you washed up, bitch!" Bertha said with her sadistic smile.

Once again, Trish was drug up and sent hurtling into the corner. Bertha again ran and went for a splash, but Trish got her knee up and it struck Bertha in the head. The big woman dropped to her knees. Somehow, finding the strength, Trish climbed the second rope and hit another Air Canada. Bertha stared into the lights in shock. Trish rolled away to catch her breath and regroup. Bertha was up, angrier than ever. She approached Trish, who fired fore arms at the big girl. They didn't even phase her. Trish soon found herself being crushed with Bertha's bear hug. Those thick arms mad Trish scream as she continued to work the ribs. Trish managed to break the hold, though some wondered if Bertha, now drenched in sweat was starting to weaken. Bertha used her friend the turnbuckle again. For the second time, Trish managed to catch Bertha with a knee. Trish hit a third Air Canada. This time the two rolled to the floor. Bertha took the worse of the fall as Trish landed on top of her. The two slowly got up and began brawling ringside. The ref stopped his count and went outside.  He tried to get between them and back into the ring. Then, Bertha hit him and knocked him down to get to Trish. The ref called for the bell. Bertha was disqualified. Trish managed to get the win, but had paid a price for it.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2021, 06:42:33 PM »
Kiva checked on Trish first. Trish thanked her for concern but said she would be fine. Then Kiva checked on Bertha, who was breathing heavy and sucking down a bottle of beer. Kiva suggested that water might be better, but Bertha told her to go to hell.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 09:31:54 PM »
It was time for the main event. Two undefeated women. Mags is coming off a beat down of Katy Scott, in fact, the match had to be stopped when Kiva determined Katy could no longer defend herself but refused to quit. Devin is coming off of a war with Erica DeVille. A bout that left the two exhausted and both needing help. Tonight one 0 has to go. Devin comes down first acknowledging her fans. Mags comes down next. No big fanfare just two girls wanting to be the number one girl in the fed.
The two circled confident that they would remain undefeated. It was just a matter of how much the other had to suffer. They locked up and pressed into each other. Devin  won the initial game by maneuvering Mags into a headlock. Establishing herself she released the hold and sent Mags into the turnbuckle. Mags hit into the turnbuckle and bounced out. Greeted by a kick from Devin, Mags doubled over. Devin was like lightning in her attack. She drove Mags into the mat with a snap suplex and had her locked in a camel clutch. Both knew that it was too early to get a submission. Devin wanted to wear down the relative newcomer, while Mags tried to ride out the attack and counter. Devin released the grip sufficiently sure she had weakened the back and lifted her to her feet and slung to the  floor. Mags was smart enough to take the long count as she climbed back in. Meanwhile, Devin climbed to the top turnbuckle. As soon as Mags was up, Devin blasted her with a devastating flying clothesline. Everyone started to get uncomfortable except for Devin. She had studied Mags and knew that she had to punish her and not let up. Mags staggered up into another suplex. It was a German one, followed by another one. Mags pulled herself up to her knees. Again Devin went to the turnbuckle and leaped as Mags got up. She clipped Mags with the Missile dropkick. Both went down. That move took a lot out of both, more so out of Devin. Both were up, Devin managed to beat Mags up, who struggled. Devin fired a forearm that Mags avoided, not sure if it was cunning or survival. Mags floored Devin with an uppercut that landed square on the chin. The ref warned Mags, who was in survivor mode. As Devin got up at 7, Mags took her back down with the Thesz press, pounding away at her tormentor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uso_mYaeISU

The ref pulled her off, giving Devin time to roll to the floor. The West Virginia native did her best to clear her head. Mags strutted to the side to step out, but never had the chance, Devin grabbed her ankle and drug her out. The two battled fist to fist, until Devin dropped Mags by slamming her head into the post. This time Devin incurred the wrath of the referee. Back in the ring, Devin went for another suplex, but Mags landed a back elbow to the ear stunning Devin. Devin was rocked. The uppercut, the ground and pound, now this had her seeing stars. Mags had survived the opening attack and was ready to counter. She slammed another forearm shot to the hurt ear. Devin howled and staggered around, to the joy of Mags, who cornered Devin. Mags went for a bulldog, but Devin grabbed on to the ropes, making poor Mags launch herself across the ring. Mags was up and not too happy! Devin hit two slingblade clotheslines that left Mags on the mat. Her mind was trying to figure out how she had been on top one minute and now stared into the lights. Once again, Devin climbed to the turnbuckle. She was not steady. Was it the uppercut or the ear shots, but something had thrown her off. She went for another missile dropkick, but missed. Once again, a hurt Mags would counter attack. Mags sent Devin into the ropes with a dropkick of her own. As she got up, Devin rebounded and caught the unprepared Mags with a shoulder to the midsection. Mags was down and gasping for air.  Devin went back to her camel clutch. This time she intended to finish off Mags. There was no look of fear in Mags’ face, just pain and determination as she pulled her way to the ropes. She was not happy, but Devin released on the count of three, bringing another lecture from the ref as Mags pulled herself up. The two met in the middle and locked up again. Devin easily forced back Mags to the ropes and unloaded a nasty forearm. Then she set her up and hit her finisher The Danger Drop. The match had to be over. 1...2...at the very last second, Mags’ shoulder barely came up off the mat. Devin was devastated. She stared up at the ref in disbelief and even questioned his counting. She angrily drug up Mags and again tossed her to the floor. Mags staggered around grabbing a chair. Devin took it from her and despite warnings from the ref, blasted her with the chair. She rolled the beaten Mags in the ring. She was seconds from victory and remaining undefeated. She climbed the ropes the final time and as dazed, battered and beaten up Mags stood up, she dove. It was a flying bodypress. Mags countered it and rolled her into a cradle. One arm hooked the head, the other hooked a leg and Mags leg hooked Devin’s other leg for a three count. From out of nowhere, Mags had won the war, despite Devin winning the battles. The 0 next to Devin’s name was gone, Mags would probably wind up the number one seed in the Title tournament and Devin number two. It was a place she was not used to, but these things happen. The two sweaty and exhausted women shook hands and hugged. There would be another fight and, hopefully, for Devin, a different outcome.

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2021, 10:26:06 AM »
I return to the locker room, adrenaline still coursing through my veins even though my body is aching and knees shaking. Somehow feeling more exhausted than my previous match with Erica. Mags was a fierce competitor....and while her surprise pin was a well fought victory...I know I could have beat her had I made a few adjustments to my strategy. As I get ready for a long hot shower (provided the hot water is working) I run through the match again and again. I try to keep the disappointment and self doubt from creeping into my mind and focus on the fact there are plenty of matches ahead. Mags and I will meet again...and next time...I will prove I am the better wrestler.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 01:25:11 AM »
Announced for the upcoming tournament: Mazin Mags, Danger Doll Devin, Erica DeVille, Jumpin Julie. Four more will join.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 04:05:28 AM by Texaskid »

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2021, 10:25:29 PM »
Bring on the losers!!! The Evil Queen will destroy them all! All hail the Queen, fools!  Mwahahaha!  ????

Announced for the upcoming tournament: Mazin Mags, Danger Doll Devin, Erica DeVille, Jumpin Julie. Four more will join.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2021, 05:36:12 AM »
As if things couldn't get more intense. There is only four spots left in the tournament. Card 3 will decide the final four. Winning the match is not as important as showing that you have the guts to battle back no matter how hurt you are. Tex watched the tapes making notes on who would fight for the final four spots.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2021, 05:29:40 PM »
Brandi has been watching events unfold and now emails Tex a video file entitled ‘Down ‘n Dirty - Brandi’s Roughest Matches’.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2021, 12:48:38 AM »
Am currently moving, let me tell ya don't move in Aug in Texas. Will update whenever I can. Please keep up good thoughts that the sell goes through. Already eyeing my second house.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2021, 09:20:00 PM »
Night 3 was really here. Despite the uncomfortable conditions for the fans and the brutal conditions for the wrestlers, Tex was surprised that he was still operating. The air conditioning people once again had failed to improve the conditions and were looking at plan B. A battered Kiva arrived. She had beat Stormy, and to Tex's appreciation, did not injure anything but her ego. Then came the Billy's club incident. https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.90)

Tex: "You got to get rid of Billy, that bastard is going to get you hurt bad."

Kiva: (Preparing for the fighter pre check ) I am not fighting for him again.

Tex: Glad to hear it. He gives promoters a bad name. As far as Stormy, you handled yourself well from what I hear. Thanks for not hurting her, she really isn't a bad girl.

Kiva: A tad bit insecure.

Stormy came in. Kiva frowned, with everything else going on she did not need this.

Stormy: Dad, could we have the room. (Tex looked concerned) It's all right. I got it out of my system (she flashed a smile to Kiva)

Tex: Don't kill each other. (Kiva nodded that it was alright, so Tex left)

Stormy: Kiva, thanks for accepting the fight and your criticism. You were right and that pissed me off. Let me explain, why I am fighting. My brother was on his way to becoming a world champ in mixed martial arts. He was so good. A freak punch landed and he never recovered. At his funeral, I decided that I would earn a world championship. MMA isn't exactly my cup of tea, so I chose wrestling, but dad closed the door. Then I discovered the Cat Pin Society. (she giggles) My plan after my first couple of fights were to beat you. I figured Kelli would get angry that I took you and I would get her. I dreamed of beating her. I was a bitch to you and I am sorry.

Kiva: Yes, you were. If your apologizing, we settled that.

Stormy: No, but you need help with your grappling, someone you can practice with, maybe give you some tips. I need someone to help me navigate the Society. Dad is letting me wrestle, but I want more. I want to be the best fighter.

Kiva: I'll think about it.

Tex came back in and told them to wrap it up. Kiva needed to the physicals on the girls.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:49:02 PM by Texaskid »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2021, 04:30:23 AM »
Stormy should do just fine. She’s young and strong, she has the drive, and she has the pedigree to be a fighter. She’ll need to make better decisions. There’s inherent foolishness in youth. Stormy, Destiny, and Tori all learned the painful lesson that they were anything but invincible. Next, I still need to take Amber to school.

As I complete the physicals on the pro wrestlers, I’m reminded of the resort town where I grew up. Pro wrestling shows came through every four weeks. In college, during the summer, I worked in the arena’s First Aid room as a nurse’s aid. I have great respect for pro wrestlers and appreciate what they do in the ring. I saw several famous wrestlers up close and realized how hard their lives must be. Most of the guys had a ridge of scar tissue on their foreheads from repeated cuts. Some were on chronic pain medication. One was a diabetic who went into the ring with a blood glucose five times normal. Then, they would move on to another town.

I’m taking time off from fighting after the concussion from the Paige fight. I’m looking forward to relaxing, watching Hellcats girls go at it, and decide if I’m going to stay with my asshole husband.

I have a new message on the cat pin website. From Gloria: “YOU AND ME WILL SETTLE IT. GO TO ADDRESS BELOW SATURDAY AT 2:OO. WINNER GETS TO FUCK FRANK.”

This is getting weirder.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 01:55:41 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 11:09:42 PM »
If anyone is intrested since it might be a little bit since I write them up, i have two skeleton matches done, if you would like to take a turn in writing the story.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2021, 05:43:05 PM »
With only 4 spaces left in the tournament this card would be very important. Though winning is very important, how well you do also proves to be important as well. Brandi looks to be a pretty tough woman as I watch her tape. I wonder how she would do against the Trailer Park Beast. One of the most requested for a return was the super popular Lil Sara. I should work her way in. The other two matches needed to show the best of the best.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2021, 05:15:44 AM »
will be bak soon

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2021, 06:49:34 PM »
Brandi Wilson came to the ring first. I had seen all her tapes and was sure she would be in the battle for the title. The crowd gave her a mixed reaction not knowing what to expect. She gave them no clue, she was focused only on the ring and the task at hand, Big Bertha. The Trailer Park Champion, as she refers to herself came down the aisle to boos and the usual name calling. She just snarled at the fans and waved her hand to tell them she didn't care what they thought. All that was on her mind was crushing this Brit that would dare challenge her to her  rightful place in the tournament.

As soon as the bell rung, Brandi ran out the big  woman and dropkicked her knee, dropping her. Brandi was up quickly and nailed her  with a knee to the side of the head. The crowd was stunned by the vicious of the Hustler. Brandi stood back as Bertha crawled and slumped in the corner. Quickly, the Brit rushed over and delivered the humiliating bronco buster. Some in the crowd felt sorry for Bertha's brutal treatment and started booing Brandi, who flipped them off. Bertha rolled to the floor as Brandi began to make fun of the crowd. Brandi followed her out and the two went toe to toe. Brandi was faster and dodged the wild haymakers, landing body and face shots. Then she slammed Bertha into the steel post. Bertha teetered as Brandi rolled back in to beat the count. I'm not even sure if Bertha knew where she was. Even Kiva looked a bit nervous, the shots to the head had her rockin, the heat and her size was taking a toll on her. Bertha crawled helplessly back into the ring. Just to have Brandi hit her finisher Sweet Surrender. Bertha escaped, but there was something in her eyes no one had ever seen: doubt and fear. Brandi climbed the the turnbuckles for a high risk move as Bertha labored to get up. She took the unsteady behemoth down with a nasty flying clothesline and locked in the Sweet Surrender again. Bertha barely moved. Brandi smiled as the ref counted three. No doubt that she was in the tournament after totally destroying Bertha. It took several members of the security to help out the big woman as Brandi trash talked her all the way to the back..