News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club

• 50 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club
« on: May 21, 2021, 09:39:21 PM »
It's been awhile since Covid killed the fed. Jumpin Julie and Faith stayed with me to close things out. We sold the fed and made enough money to pay the talent and creditors, and still have a good down payment to start again sometime. Faith picked up other wrestling gigs, as did many of the other girls. Julie packed up and went home.  As for me, I went back doing reports on the various wrestling feds I could find. While traveling, I came across an old closed up warehouse. among  lot of  small towns in the county. For awhile, a well known had ran shows there, 3 years to be exact. The wheels started turning. If I could get the right price, maybe train some of the locals, I might be able to get back into it as a hobby, never would get rich in this area. I inspected the inside. Not much air or heat. The lighting was just enough to rate above abismal. There were two areas for dressing rooms, what looked to be a concession area, and another for a souvineer stand. It seated between 500-750, at least by rough estimation. If I didn't run regular shows, I could always tape matches.

Things fell into place. I have rented it for a year. The ceiling fans work, the new rings was built, and concessions stocked. I made few signings here and there. Even got a  local show to televise once a month. Some old friends have even contacted me about using my talent for their shows. This thing may actually come together.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: Files from the Hellcat Wrestling Club
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 10:06:44 PM »
Filling in the necessary staff was not as hard as I thought it would be. I was able to hire a nurse and a paramedic with help from Faith. The nurse I hired was no stranger to fighting. Kiva has had her share of  fights. Refs were a dime a dozen down here, so I carefully selected a handful. Our first match would be Super Mom Victoria Lane against the Texas Redhead: Ursala Fleming. Super Mom was doing an introductory interview, when Ursala attacked her from behind for no reason. Ursala was once a top wrestler and even had won belts all over the state, but for the last year and a half things have not been as good. She has lost her belts and thanks to Covid has not had much ring action.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 08:35:44 PM »
Why was this chosen as the opening bout? It all started when I recruited several women from California after getting word about them from a buddy that is a scout. One was nicknamed Super Mom, Victoria Lane. I was able to visit and see her in action. After seeing her potential, I signed her. That did not go well back at home. We had signed a former main eventer from the women fed, Ursala Fleming. She had been around awhile, won many titles, but the last year or so has not been good to her. She said she was in a slump but most felt she was finished. We held an interview with several of the new talents. As we interviewed the Super Mom, Victoria attacked her from behind slamming her face into the table several time, before security arrived. I knew they had to settle things in the first match.

"What am I doing here?" Ursala Fleming smiled. "I am preparing for the first match at the Hellcat Club. I am very honored. But then again, why shouldn't I be. I  could come out here  and tell everyone my accomplishments, but that would be bragging (giggle)...I don't know much about Victoria Lane, except she is suppose to be Super Mom. Muscles don't make you a winner...My strategy. (Laughing) It is what it always is, impose my will. Get her down and just beat on her till she quits...No doubt I will win. She'll remember the night a red headed amazon beat her ass like she was my step child."

Super Mom shares her thoughts
It is finally time for the match that has been building up in HCW ever since Ursala’s attack on me during my interview session. I’ve done little to prepare for the fight against Ursala herself, what with my own fight against Juanita (another woman signed by HCW) and traveling back and forth from California to Texas. On the day of the event the arena still has a decent amount of people who have come to watch the match as well as vendors manning the concession stands who have come to make a quick buck off the event.    I’m aware of Ursala’s reasonings for challenging me, and I must say, I’m pretty confident in my ability to tame her, she’s not as strong as me, nor does she have the overwhelming support I enjoy. James is here with me. He can’t hold his excitement, my first pro-wrestling match. I can think of no one better to accompany me to the ring and support me in my corner and share the glory with me once I’m done with Ursala.    I’m dressed in a leather jacket, tight jeans along with a belt as well as boots. Most people are not fans of my rather ‘bland’ outfit, but I don’t care, I love the fact that I look and feel hot, confident and sexy in it.   

Victoria Lane also had something to say. "It seems like Ursala has chosen me as an opponent in a desperate effort to try and revive her failing wrestling career. I don't know what she thinks she's going to accomplish but she just made the decision that will inevitably result in the merciful end for her career. She attacked me from behind like the coward she is because she knows that's the only way she can get me down. She wouldn't dare fight me head on and when I'm in the ring with her you'll all see why"

“Ready James?” Victoria asks her son, push aside the curtain and walk out on stage, flexing her biceps as she does so, James just behind her, the crowd cheers, watching her walk down the aisle as the announcer introduces her. She enters the ring and takes off her jacket to reveal a tight, white sports bra and climb atop one of the turnbuckles doing a double bicep pose for the fans from the top rope. 

From behind the barricade, Ursala rushes and rams her shoulder into the back of the knee of Victoria. The ref backs off Victoria. Victoria is slow to get up and limps. The ref asks if she is ready to go. She nods yes as she tries to walk it off. Ursala  attacks the leg once again. This time with a dropkick to the leg. The powerful Super Mom drops holding her right leg. The red head quickly wrapped, wrenching it to the right and to the left. Victoria yelled in pain and pounded the mat. She transitioned into step over toe hold. Victoria somehow managed to reverse to the surprise of many of the fans. Now it was Ursala that was on the mat, groaning and slapping. Unfortunately for Victoria, Ursala was close enough to the ropes to grab the bottom. The referee counted her off. Victoria kind of limped off shaking out her leg as Ursala  got to her feet and rushed Super Mom. Ursala found herself falling face first to the mat. Victoria managed to side step and trip the red head. Victoria dragged her up and sent her flying into the turnbuckle. Ursala hit hard and let out a loud “umph.” Super Mom got a running start and slammed her shoulder into Ursala’s stomach, knocking the air out of her and lifting her up off her feet. Victoria hit a suplex to put the redhead into the middle of the ring. Going up was hard for her but she managed it. She lept and nailed a flying elbow. Ursala’s arms and legs involuntarily flew up and back down. Victoria went for the pin, but only got a two count, as Fleming barely got her shoulder up. Getting up, Victoria managed to drag up Ursala and body slammed her. The ref stepped in and called a time out. It had been a short time but the women were sweating profusely.

Their seconds toweled them off and gave them water to drink. Many were shocked that the timeout was called so soon. It was almost as if the ref was in cahoots with Ursala, who was in trouble.

She was still hurting when the signal was given to continue. The two locked up in the middle of the ring. Pressing into each other, Super Mom slowly backed Ursala into the corner. Ursala landed a knee that thudded into her abs. Now it was Super Mom that was grunting.  Ursala managed to reverse the position and landed a series of chops that seemed to take some steam out of Victoria. Grabbing the hair, Ursala snapped Victoria over her shoulder. Planting her knee into the spine and grabbing the wrist, Ursala pulled back in a surfboard move. It didn’t seem to have much effect as Victoria was too strong. She managed to work her way up and broke free. She spun and managed to land a spinning back hand that knocked Ursala loopy for a few moments. Moving in, Victoria got caught by Ursala’s fingernails. Ursala raked them. Victoria grimaced, swinging wildly as  she backed into the ropes. Ursala was back in charge. She choked the muscular Super Mom over the top rope and flung her back to the mat. Ursala was back on the leg. She spun it into a figure four and fell back. Super Mom flailed and screamed loudly, then pulled herself together.  The red head fought for all she was worth, but Victoria turned her over. Now it was Ursala flailing wildly.  Once again she found refuge in the ropes. As the ref untangled their legs Ursala exited the ring, followed by Super Mom. Victoria managed to grab her and scooped her up. There was a nasty thud as the red head hit the floor. Ursala arched her back screaming in agony. Super Mom drug her up and tossed her back into the ring. Ursala laid there holding her back as Super Mom re entered. Grabbing the legs, Victoria twisted  Ursala into a Boston Crab. She nearly bent Ursala in half. Super Mom couldn’t get her to submit, so she released the hold and dropped down onto the lower back of Victoria. Then, Super Mom showed off her strength by pressing Ursala over her head and slammed her again. This time, Super Mom goes to the top, and hits a frog splash. She hooks the leg. The ref counts 3! The first bout of the Hellcat Club was over.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 11:16:58 PM »
It’s  not very often these days that Julie comes to Texas to wrestle and I am sure tonight was no exception. One of the new girls, Big Bertha, who weighs over 300 lbs, didn’t have an opponent. Julie, despite the size disadvantage, decided to step up. I tried to talk her out of it but it was no use.

Jumpin Julie came to the ring first in her usual high energy way, wearing her trademark red two piece outfit. The fans took to her right away as most do, it also helps that Big Bertha is not well liked. Bertha came out. I do feel sorry for her, having to hear some of the rude names and comments, but a lot of it she brings on herself with her actions and big mouth. She wore a black leotard.

The bell sounded. The two locked up. If there was any fear or hesitancy, it didn’t show. Bertha just shoved Julie off. I know she isn’t used to the power of Bertha and she had a shocked look on her face. She shook it off and came back to face off with the mountain of a woman. Bertha took a wild swing at Julie, which she easily ducked. She worked her way behind her and tried to take the big woman down. Instead, Julie caught a nasty elbow shot to the side of the head. There was no doubt that Julie was hurt. She staggered back, shaking her head. I don’t even think she noticed Bertha moving in. Bertha easily scooped up the blonde wrestling vet and drove her into the mat. Julie hit hard. Her back arched and she rolled to the side nursing it as Bertha soaked in the boos and the name calling, which were answered by taunts from Bertha. She drug Julie up by the hair, but Julie was ready. She drove the heel of her foot in Bertha’s knees. The big woman bellowed as the knee buckled. Julie escaped. Bertha grimaced for the first time since her debut. Julie took down the big woman by clipping her knee. As Bertha went down there was shock and anger on her face. How dare Julie do this to her went through her mind. Bertha rolled over to get up, but Julie was on her back with a chinlock. Julie worked the thick neck as Bertha struggled to get up, but she did. Bertha was unsteady as once again Julie took out the leg. Bertha hit the mat, her head catching the turnbuckle. It took a lot of Julie but she drug Bertha away from the ropes. She covered her for a two, before being launched across the ring. Julie was back on the leg, twisting it and punishing her. Bertha howled and pounded the mat. The attack was effective, but could Julie keep the big girl down? Then Julie picked her moment. She locked in both ankles and attempted to Boston Crab the big woman. Bertha powered out, sending Julie through the ropes and taking a nasty fall on the outside. Bertha got up limping and trying to work the kinks out of her leg as Julie slowly crawled back in. Bertha growled and caught Julie as she entered the ring. She drug her in and scooped her up and drove her into the mat. Julie’s arms and legs flew up and down from the impact. Bertha wasted little time, though painful, she climbed to the second turnbuckle and jumped. Julie was crushed the air knocked out of her. Bertha’s  forearm press against the side of Julie’s face and the other arm hooked Julie’s leg. The three count was academic. The Big woman had weathered her first storm and defeated Julie, who had to be helped from ringside as Bertha continued to taunt the crowd.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 08:24:37 AM »
Oh no! Not my girl Julie :'( :'( :'(.
I still believe in you Julie
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 03:10:40 PM »
Not many can handle, Bertha's size and even fewer survive her second rope splash

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 08:26:20 PM »
Mazin Mags v Katy ScottTonight’s bout has the lovely Mazin Mags going up against a newcomer, Katy Scott. Katy is a former cheerleader and in her small high school was a sports star. She has come to the Club to compete and become a star. Mags is not going to be easy to overcome. Since reopening, she has had a bit of a darkside come out in her workouts. She has not shown the friendly competition she had before COVID. Is it going to be a popular Mags or the darker version seen in the center?

Katy Scott and Mazin Mags hook up in the center of the ring. Slowly but surely Katy manages to shove Mags back into the corner. Mags struggles but is not able to block the monkey flip. Both scramble up. Once again, Katy is able to strike first, going for an arm wringer, but this time Mags is able to reverse it. Katy cried out as Mags wrung her arm out. Drawing her in, Katy struggled to stop Mags but Mags soon locked her up in the headlock. Katy continued to struggle but found it was no use. Mags enjoyed the struggle and the grunts and groans as she smiled into the camera. Then Mags took off and hit a bulldog. Katy was in a daze  as she struggled to get up. Mags was bouncing on her toes patiently waiting. As Katy got to her feet, Mags hit a dropkick. Katy went flying back to the mat. She let out a groan as she lay there hurt. Poor Katy had no time to recover as Mags hit a fantastic handspring elbow to her chest. Katy rolled to the side holding her chest, sobbing when Mags drug her up by her golden hair. Going behind the shell shocked blonde, Mags hit the nasty backstabber. Air rushed out of Katy’s lungs as Mags knees crushed the back. Mags played to the crowd soaking in their cheers. One might forgive her lack of focus as she is still young in the business and is a bit undisciplined. As she finally moved in Katie struck with a kick to the knee, but Mags easily eluded it and landed a kick of her own to the head. Katie was down and looked almost done. Her first match did not go as she expected. Mags went up as Katie tried to make her body move. She hit the Mazinsault. The ref counted 1-2-kickout.

Kiva looked concerned from ringside. Katie crawled away as Mags argued with the ref. Mags drug her up again. “You want out, get out of my ring!” Mag said laughing. Mags follows her out and reaches under the ring. She pulls out a chair. Despite the ref’s warnings, Mags smashes it across the back of Katie. Mags drags Katie back in. “You gotta stop this match,” Kiva demanded. I shook my head. I wanted to give Katy all the chance to come back and win. Things did not get any better for Katy. she crawled to the corner, where Mags further humiliated her with her bronco buster. “Damn it, at least call time!” Kiva demanded. I signaled the ref and each girl went to her corner. Mags stood defiant as Kiva gave Katie water and asked her if she wanted to quit. Katie was in tears, her body was battered. She shook her head no. I was impressed. Kiva shook her head and toweled her off and told her she would stop the match if the beating continued.

Poor Katy didn’t make it out of her corner as Mags connected with another handspring elbow that had Katy slumped in the corner. If not for having her arms draped over the ropes, she would have went down. “Let’s go for a walk,” giggled Mags. She walked the rubber legged Katy to the center and sent her into the ropes. She caught her and drove her into the mat. The air again was knocked out of Katy. As if that was not enough, Mags drove her pretty butt into Katy’s face. Mags got a 2 count again. Mags drags the beaten Katy up and sets up the unprettier, but adds a twist, she uses the ropes to add it on. Kiva jumps up as Mags refuses to go for the pin. Kiva stops the match!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »
Damn, this is going to be a hard job.  :-\
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 06:02:21 AM »
Thoughts from a PromoterAs Kiva walked in for a weekly meeting, I saw the 'look'. Every wrestler, boxer, mma fighter, and catpin girl had at least once in their careers. Kiva had lost her first fight and lost badly. She seemed uncomfortable as we went over matches that were coming up and set dates for the tapings. Several times I caught her staring at the ring. The meeting was over and everyone but Kiva left, I asked her to stay behind. She admitted she was in a lot of pain still and it had been about a week since the event. I told her I knew of her extra curricular activities. In the fight world there isn't much I don't know about. The Cat Pin society had produced a few spirited wrestlers, none whose names I will divulge due to the exclusive nature of the sport. She told me about Cynthia and how the night went down. Cynthia had been on my radar, not to be a wrestler but one that my daughter, Stormy, needed to stay away from. My Stormy had become obsessed with being a wrestler and when I said no, she discovered the Cat Pin society. She had a few fights, but hadn't earned her pin yet. Kiva wasn't sure she wanted to rematch Cynthia, and didn't think Cynthia would be inclined for a rematch as she had added her panties to the collection. She wasn't even sure she wanted to fight again and go through the pain and humiliation. I smiled and told her that she couldn't stop, the fight fever was in her system now. Even with all my injuries the call of the ring is still strong. I sent her to the training center of the complex for a message and some whirlpool time. It wouldn't cure her, but might make her feel better. My only request is that when she resumes her events, that she not take on Stormy. Kiva was upfront with me, a respectful, but irritating trait, and told me that she couldn't make that promise. The Code was strict and had to be followed. If Stormy challenged her, she had to fight.

I sat at my desk looking at the matches we had planned, the forms filled out for those that wanted to wrestle, and those that we would be bringing in. I wondered why anyone would put their bodies through the blood, sweat and tears. I know it’s an old conflict. If you're lucky, you're a star for a short time. To get to that point, you spend time traveling, getting the snot beat out of you, crawling in your car to make another town, usually for peanuts. You don’t even get enough pay to cover expenses. Then you got those promoters that stiff you or even worse tell you that the check will be in the mail. People don’t wrestle or fight for money. Maybe they enjoy the pain? Some might, they sure put themselves through the ringer. Most wrestlers are dead or crippled by 50. Those that say they aren’t are liars. Relive past glory or stay relevant? Sounded like Kiva found out about that one. Most have a love for it. Jumpin Julie is one of those. She was just happy to be part of the show. You name them I got them in the file cabinet. Mothers, athletes, couch potatoes, different races, rising stars, stars finishing their careers, Legends that one more chance at the brass ring, and they all want one thing that one shining moment. That moment when that ring is theirs and theirs alone.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 11:28:38 PM »
Thank you for your encouragement and being a good listener. The massage and whirlpool at the training center was very nice too. I will fight again. Just not exactly sure just when.
Kiva

(The Kiva-Cynthia fight referenced here can be found at https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.75
Chapter 8 Friday Night Lights Out. You need not read earlier chapters to enjoy it.)

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2021, 01:43:58 PM »
So, where does a wrestler sign up to compete in this promotion?

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 02:19:29 PM »

Well, well…look what the cat dragged in…hehe…I thought I detected the foul odor of “loser” lurking around…mwahahaha!!!!

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 10:51:13 PM »

Well, well…look what the cat dragged in…hehe…I thought I detected the foul odor of “loser” lurking around…mwahahaha!!!!

Oh no, I thought Hellcat wrestling was a place where up and coming talent and legend of the ring collide? I had no idea a washed up fossile like the long forgotten EricaDeVille was trashing the place up!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 01:46:17 AM by DevinWins »

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2021, 12:20:55 PM »

Oh no, I thought Hellcat wrestling was a place where up and coming talent and legend of the ring collide? I had no idea a washed up fossile like the long forgotten EricaDeVille was trashing the place up!

Grrrr!!! You mouthy bitch! I've never had any trouble pinning your sorry ass in the middle of the ring every time you've had enough courage to climb through the ropes with the Evil Queen! Mwahahaha!

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 03:24:14 AM »

Grrrr!!! You mouthy bitch! I've never had any trouble pinning your sorry ass in the middle of the ring every time you've had enough courage to climb through the ropes with the Evil Queen! Mwahahaha!

The difference between us, Erica...I am getting stronger and better...and you just keep getting older and weaker. I hope we get to meet in the ring here...and I can show the fans who is the real champion is between us!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 03:26:45 AM by DevinWins »