News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2021, 10:27:03 PM »
Mmmmmm, I knew the bearhugs were coming. It was something that these two big girls can't ignore.  I'm very satisfied NOT being trapped between these two Amazons.

How about you come hug me...come alone after I'm finished here hon

While in a stalemate bearhug against a worthy rival this amazon challenges Sophie who owns one of the strongest breasts on fcf... Wheter she is out of her mind or we will see her rise to the top in the future.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2021, 03:30:02 AM »
Stephanie is too much for Holly.

Offline Thick_Dreams

Re: Stephanie Mommies Holly
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2021, 04:32:26 AM »
The bigger, stronger, younger and just better suited Stephanie will hold her own in this. Holly may have had a chance a few years ago, but after this beat down, she'll be feeling her age.
For once, I have to disagree with my sista, Brianna.  Stephanie may have a bit more size than Holly does, but she also has more experience in the fight game.  She doesn't back off from a good challenge, and that's what she's in right now. I'm not underestimating Stephanie, but I think this fight will go to the wire between these two.
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2021, 04:46:28 AM »
Thesis pretty funny. I've always said that polls are only popularity contests, but I hear everyone saying that I'm the one who is over the hill here.  Well just to let all of you know, this girl goes to the gym several times a week, so you'll have to come up with another excuse, lol

I don't actually know how we could get any closer to each other, as we're pressed together pretty good. And the girls....oh the girls, bulging out to the sides and under our arms as we battle back and forth, loosening and then snapping our hips on each other. About the only thing one can't hear is the slight winces we both let out as we're face to face and body to body.  Sweat is glistening our skin, making movements a bit looser as our girls smear across each other.  And my nipples speak of themselves as they stab and twist against yours now, the we move our shoulders against each other.  Bring it on, Stephanie, because this will be a fight to remember.
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2021, 05:00:57 AM »
Thesis pretty funny. I've always said that polls are only popularity contests, but I hear everyone saying that I'm the one who is over the hill here.  Well just to let all of you know, this girl goes to the gym several times a week, so you'll have to come up with another excuse, lol

I don't actually know how we could get any closer to each other, as we're pressed together pretty good. And the girls....oh the girls, bulging out to the sides and under our arms as we battle back and forth, loosening and then snapping our hips on each other. About the only thing one can't hear is the slight winces we both let out as we're face to face and body to body.  Sweat is glistening our skin, making movements a bit looser as our girls smear across each other.  And my nipples speak of themselves as they stab and twist against yours now, the we move our shoulders against each other.  Bring it on, Stephanie, because this will be a fight to remember.

Oh yeah! Go Holly get her.

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2021, 05:05:37 AM »
This will be a fight to remember and then it will be one you will want to forget by the time it's over...I hiss.

Feeling titties oozing everywhere trying to push forward and down and up....my arms around you tight as I arch my back and try to twist left and right to get you off balance. Time for talking and worrying about everyone else is long gone.

If fans thinks she washed up and new blood is in town...she needs to let it go.... though they are absolutely right!!!
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2021, 05:22:25 AM »
Needless to say, even Stephanie thinks I'm over the hill, but we'll see who is on her knees in the end.
We struggle hard against one another, you trying to take me off of my feet, but let me show you how it's done, baby girl.  As we spin around in a circle, I wrap my right thigh around your leg and lean back as I pull and a loud THUMP fills the air as 400 lbs of locked up females hit the deck together, surprisingly not even releasing our rib crushing hugs.  But I toss my right thigh over your left hip and grunt as I roll on top and lift my lower body and slam my 180lbs right on you.  "Still want to talk shit, sista"?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:23:19 AM by Undisputed_Holly »

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2021, 05:29:08 AM »
Susysgsgsggsgsgsgs first major impact of the match and I grunt and gasp and spit into the air as we crash down on the floor and you try to get on top and smash down on me.....my arms locked around your body still as I grunt and push off my right foot and roll us to the left hard.....wanting to give it right back and lift my hips off you and drop my 200+ on you firmly..."gonna feel that in your soul momma!"

I say and my sweaty girls are mushrooming into you as I suck in a deep breath expanding my chest against you...
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2021, 05:40:03 AM »
And it's ON now!!!
I fight to keep you under me, but you roll us again and, as I expected, you copy my move. UHHHHHHHHNNNN, I grunt and asp as you drop that weight on top of me. "You a fat bitch, aren't you"?  I heave up with my hips and roll us again, but don't get the top position this time as we lay on our sides, breathing heavy into each other's faces, arms locked tight around us as the girls fight for position in between us, as our legs flail, trying to get on top of each other for position as we get sweatier by the minute in such an even battle that we are in.

Offline Powerful Donna

• Beat me if you can
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2021, 05:46:37 AM »
Wow, and I thought the muscle girls were sexy to watch when they fight.  :)
Who's next ?

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2021, 06:27:01 AM »
Sweaty and hair stuck to my face and vrestji5 harder but steady. We end up on our sides now arms not letting up as we hug the fuck out of each other as I thrust my hips forward and pop them into yours fully a few times..

Grunting and hissing as your one of your legs kicks I try to clamp it between mine and blank thigh scissor your thigh hard as fuck......
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline hugetitsJana

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2021, 09:45:05 AM »
I feel you blasting back into me as we stand and bang. You are big but you are not the first big bitch I've battled. I'm bigger and heavier and I will outlast you.

The ebbs and flows of this battle are being felt. I was thinking I was ramming through you but you swing back harder and I wince some and bite my lip. My right hands slips off your shoulder and behind your back and my left hand slides under your armpit to try and meet my right behind you. I clamp my arms around you and start to HUG you as titties and mushroom together. Standing face to face inches apart and titties and bellies smashed together. Letting you know I'm not going anywhere.
stop toy this weak loser,,,and try me
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:46:34 AM by giantess Jana »

Offline Justheather92

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2021, 11:58:37 AM »
This is fun to watch. I picked Stephanie and appears so far she has things handled.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2021, 02:16:17 PM »
These are some big aggressive girls. In the hopes Holly doesn't kick my ass for it but I had to give my vote to Stephanie.  She's is overall bigger and stronger.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:31:20 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2021, 04:50:25 PM »
Wow now this is a first class battle between two incredible strong women. Not sure who to vote for.