News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2021, 05:29:04 PM »
Wow now this is a first class battle between two incredible strong women. Not sure who to vote for.

Definitely me  ;)
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2021, 06:29:06 PM »
I feel you blasting back into me as we stand and bang. You are big but you are not the first big bitch I've battled. I'm bigger and heavier and I will outlast you.

The ebbs and flows of this battle are being felt. I was thinking I was ramming through you but you swing back harder and I wince some and bite my lip. My right hands slips off your shoulder and behind your back and my left hand slides under your armpit to try and meet my right behind you. I clamp my arms around you and start to HUG you as titties and mushroom together. Standing face to face inches apart and titties and bellies smashed together. Letting you know I'm not going anywhere.
stop toy this weak loser,,,and try me
Another big mouth who needs it closed for her ?  Now let's talk about being weak, shall we, bitch ?
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2021, 06:30:42 PM »
Wow now this is a first class battle between two incredible strong women. Not sure who to vote for.

Definitely me  ;)

Stephanie, I think you've settled on something good here.  You keep that pouty look on our face and get accustomed to it.  It's a look I'm going not make you wear at the end of this.  :D

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2021, 06:37:03 PM »
Well, the exhibitionist comes out of my wily opponent again. Slapping her stomach into mine is supposed to intimidate me, I guess  ???

This girl comes on strong now as we squeeze each other like a couple of pythons with our arms.  I'm sure that everyone within a safe distance can hear the grunts we are exchanging as I get my tits and ribs compressed and then I answer by snapping my arms back around her.  But she wants more as she is finally able to trap one of my flailing thighs between hers and start tightening around it too.  Well honey, if it's playtime you want, I'm here to please, as my free leg runs around yours and I trap you right back.  This girl also does a pretty good leg day in the gym.  But with us locked up from head to toe, I try again to roll up on top and give you extra care.

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2021, 07:37:09 PM »
At this point we are locked up like 2 pythons wrapped around each other. Arms squeezing ribcages and now thighs clamped together scissoring each other. My ankles crossed and thighs pumping on yours as you do the same back.

Cheek to cheek grunting in each other's ear. I push into you by twisting my shoulders towards you and now my weight advantage comes into play to keep you from rolling on top of me..

Now I start to whisper in your ear to get in your head...."You are a big bad bitch, I am bigger and badder unfortunately.

You may be Queen Kong...but I'm Godzilla....Queen of the Monsters!"
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2021, 04:15:10 AM »
Stephanie appears to be in control and poised to get another victory under her belt. Great poll.

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2021, 06:48:09 PM »
I think, by now, we've done more than enough to prove that we can win this by pure strength alone, as we're getting nowhere trying to crush each other into dust.

Queen Kong and Godzilla !!  I love the ring to it.  But if we're going get this show on the road, it's not going to be laying here locked up like twins. We came here to titfight, or titbox, however you want to see it.  Or maybe Stephanie doesn't want to get on her feet again, only to be knocked back down.  So I challenge you to get on your feet and go a few rounds with me, hands behind our backs for starters, and let's see which of the mythical Japanese monsters gets the decision.  I know my girls are ready for a party......how about yours, honey ?

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2021, 06:51:50 PM »
These are some big aggressive girls. In the hopes Holly doesn't kick my ass for it but I had to give my vote to Stephanie.  She's is overall bigger and stronger.

This is a free country, Bridgette, so you can vote for either of us with no hard feelings from me.  I just thank you for being part of this poll and giving an honest opinion.  :)

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2021, 07:27:51 PM »
I am squeezing you good, I have squeezed bitches into submission like this plent of times before. I am content I could outlast you and eventually end up on top of you.

"I promise I won't take you asking to get up as a sign of surrender in this bearhug" I grunt out into your ear". I count to 3 for us to both let the other go and to get back up on our feet.

I am a sweaty mess and it's good to be able to take a full breath again as I roll over and push myself to my feet and stand up to my full height and shake my tired arms out. I wait for you to stand up.

"Ready?...DING DING" I say sarcastically. I swing myself side to side and let my girls sway free. I move forward at you slowly and twist my shoulders to the left hard, driving with my right shoulder drill my right titty down like a right cross directly into you as I start twisting the other direction to send a left titty hook at you!
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2021, 07:51:34 PM »
That  last pic was a cute one, Steph.  I hope I didn't make you sweat that much from the strain (lol)  :)

There is no sign of surrendering from me, doll. We could have stayed in that bearhug all through the summer, if we had to, but two big women like us with the assets we possess call for more than just a nice cuddle.  You WERE cuddling, right ? Because I wasn't too impressed with your attempt to crush me in your arms.  I plat by the rules as you count and we unwind from each other and roll away, getting to our feet again. UHHHHHHHH, you come in with that combination that rocks me as sweat flies in all directions.  But I take a step back and bite my lip as I drive in too, slamming an outside left titty jab, before lowering my right and uppercutting that left tit, sending it up toward your face. 

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2021, 10:00:34 PM »
Both of these girls need their big asses whipped but I will give the advantage to Holly

Offline Fantasy_Brawler

• On Discord too now. Fantasy_Brawler#7111
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2021, 10:07:40 PM »
Holly still got what it takes to put a younger, equally sized, foe in her place.
{alt}

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2021, 10:54:50 PM »
Usuhsgsgsggsgshshsh you come back at me hard with your titty jabbing and then smacking into me  and it makes me wince and take a step back as sweat is flying and snacks are echoing through the room.

I reset my feet under me and push myself forward and charge into you bullrush style meeting full titty to full titty and driving with my weight into you sumo style
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2021, 03:20:28 AM »
Very nice battle. I think Holly would beat most but not Stephanie. 

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2021, 05:13:31 AM »
Girl, Please!! I've had some of the biggest, baddest bitches try and take me head on like this, and I've beaten them all. Once again, that's why I'm the "Undisputed" Queen.
Ask Maseratixxx how she felt after tangling with me.

I'll give you a pat on the back though, because you're tough. I don't even have a chance to smile as I see you take a step back from that titty combination and uppercut, when you come charging right back into me.  SMACK!!!!!! The sound fills the room as our girls collide, compact and smash all over our chests.  I grunt loud as my hands come up and grab those upper arms of yours and step back to pull you in again, giving you a nice taste of what it is to take on the "L" Train.  But I let you go as soon as we pound into each other, seeing how you will answer that!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 05:15:12 AM by Undisputed_Holly »