News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!

• 63 Replies

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
Re: Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2021, 01:34:08 PM »
Thanks to everyone that voted, commented and participated in the poll and especially to my opponent Lauren. To be perfectly honest Lauren and I had what I would call a "competitive chemistry" tjat is was off the charts...We weren't overly friendly behind the scenes but communicated enough to make it an incredible fight. At times we were genuinely bitchy with each other. It was clear we both wanted to win. As always I wanted to win and thought I would beat her but as you saw from her writing I was up against one of the best at fcf. That's what makes fighting like this so exhilarating.  You really never know what will happen when your competitive spirit takes over. In all honesty I was disappointed I lost and it's hard to write/fight when your in that position but I far more enjoyed the journey with Lauren then  it just being a quest to beat her and would do it again in a second win or lose. Congrats Lauren. You bitch  :-* I'm sure you have Emilia wondering just how long that the "Prestige Pit Belt will be wrapped around her waist.  :-*

Thank you Bridgette! The chemistry was fantastic and a special thanks to anyone who voted or commented on the action. It makes me really happy to see such a positive response!

As for who’s next.. well there is one obvious Pit champion with a fat ass and bad attitude out there. She should enjoy every moment she has with the belt because it won’t be around her forever  ;)

pollwriter

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2021, 08:07:14 AM »
And I wonder Lauren, who that girl might be?  ::)

As for who’s next.. well there is one obvious Pit champion with a fat ass and bad attitude out there. She should enjoy every moment she has with the belt because it won’t be around her forever  ;)

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »
Thank you Bridgette! The chemistry was fantastic and a special thanks to anyone who voted or commented on the action. It makes me really happy to see such a positive response!

A bad attitude and a fat ass. Sounds like a pretty imposing opponent. Hope you know what you might be getting yourself involved in should you be... confident enough... to look that way.

You know where to find me.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2021, 07:56:55 PM »
Am I smiling? Am I laughing? Am I loving watching Bridgette get beat down in HER pit? Yes. Yes. And YES!   ;D  :P  :D

(Seriously, great fight!)

Shut the fck up Alexa!!! You're such a little bitch!!! You would know a thing or two about getting  beatdown in the pit wouldn't you?

Bridgette when it comes to getting beat down in the pit, you're sure making a habit of it!!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")