News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2021, 06:17:35 AM »
Ishshhsgsgshshsh that was a nice move I give her that. Taking a couple of steps back I nod my head and shake my chest side to side and it flings sweat as my nipples point straight at you.

Always grabbing on me girl, you said hands behind our backs...I smirk and stroninto you and my hands grab your upper arms and pull you into me and thrust myself forward into you.... extending my arms again and twist myself into you left and right...titties bashing into you as my grip on your arms tightens for second then let's go of you.

Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2021, 06:35:57 AM »
I spit on the floor as you tit shake sprays my face with sweat, but I answer you almost in the same manner as I shake my head from side to side, spraying you back as it comes ut of my hair like rain.

"Mu gosh, you are right, Stephanie. I absolutely did say hands behind our backs. My sincere apologies", I chuckle at you. So it appears the girl wants to use every inch of her assets against me now, from tits to nipples.  I run my hands at the small of my back and slowly and gently, walk right into you, gently making my pair jiggle left to right against your pair as I smirk into your face.  But an instant later, I violently twist to my left, letting our girls slide against each other as I add a but more pressure and nearly pulling off your left nipple with my right as they connect and tangle.  "It's called EXPERIENCE, honey.  Stick around and I'll teach you more"!!!!
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »
Eieieiieieieieieie feeling a ripping sensation as you rake across my nipples with yours as I wince but stay glued to you.

Standing firmly and grind back into you in a slow clockwise circles with nipples tracing and digging around your areolas....standing my full height and my nipples reach the top of your areolas....I suddenly push my titties down driving my nipples down at yours with force as I lean in hard.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2021, 06:58:42 AM »
Wow, the look on your face was, how they say? PRICELESS, and you might want to take a peek to see if you still have a nipple left.
 I'm just about to taunt again as you stay up against me and twirl your nipples against my areoles when......."AWWWWWWWWWW SHIT"!!!!   I'm almost taken to a leaning position as I feel that terrible drag, pulling my nipples down, feeling like they've been ripped off.  It take me a sec as I bite my lip from the pain, but now I'm ready to move as I move back with just enough space to tag your set with nasty left and right turns of my shoulders, our girls slapping violently together as they quake into all kinds of forms until they come to rest again, grinding back into you.  "Come on, bitch"!!!!

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2021, 01:51:26 PM »
Wow this is so hot to watch.

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2021, 02:06:30 PM »
Usggsgsgshshsh I feel you smack into me, but I also felt you almost kean a bit and I step back just a half step to get some space as you grind into me. Knees bending just a bit  and pushing off with both feet to explode up and under your girls with mine to drive home a double titty uppercut.

My legs churn forward to keep myself moving forward like a bulldozer into you as my sweaty heavy frame plows forward.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2021, 04:12:28 PM »
I think Stephanie will win this, but very close match... go girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2021, 08:34:48 PM »
The nipple fight doesn't last too long, although it gives us BOTH the opportunity to show that we have devastating weapons.

By this time, watching the rivers of sweat run down your tities, doesn't tell me something I don't already know.  That this has been as savage a contest as I've been in for a while.  Rough and tough SLAMS, SLAPS, and GRINDS to try and put each other down.  I don't plan on fighting you all night and something needs to be done. When you step back, I take it as a sign that you're ready to give up to me as the grinding stops.  But I never expected that double titty uppercut that sends my girls sailing upward and making me lean back.  In fact, I lean back so much that I start staggering like a drunk and lose my footing, landing on my big ass in front of you.

My hand swipes the sweat from my eyes as I get to one knee, preparing to pay you back !!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 08:36:12 PM by Undisputed_Holly »

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2021, 10:33:55 PM »
I take deep breath and look down at you and squeeze my arms together and push my girls together firmly "flexing" them in front of you".

Blinking sweat away and sweat is pouring down my between my titties and down my belly to the floor and I watch you get to your knees.

I don't say anything but smirk.

I drop to my knees in front of you and knee walk right into you with my girls and barrel forward as you are on one knee...we aren't taking any breathers here.....
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2021, 12:07:40 AM »
We've been through hell and back and I knew this wouldn't be an easy fight by any means, both being big and overly-well endowed as we are.

I like your spirit as you don't even wait for me to stand back up as you drop to your knees and move toward me again.  And it looks like the arms will come into play again as we glare into each other's eyes as we brush our wet hair out of our faces.  I'm glad you are game for anything, because I have a few moves left in my arsenal.  And as you come barreling in, I leap up from my one knee position,letting my girls fly up and then come down hard on the tops of yours with an explosive sound.  But not to let you get away, I, again, wrap my arms around your upper body as I bearhug you too, still on my knees and watching your face as your tits feel the weight of mine now as we clench our teeth and hiss through them.

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2021, 04:44:04 AM »
Ussgsgsgssgsgsghshshs sweat sprays all over the place as you slam down on me and I grunt and we are hugged up again.

Arms go around you once again but yours are on top as I stay on one knee and prop the other leg up and hug you back...groaning and grunting as gravity pulls on my girls are yours rest on mine. My arms low around your waist hugging you....steady breathing.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2021, 07:11:38 AM »
This has been a war that neither of us can forget, but in the end, only one Amazon will walk away with her head held high!!

GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, this has been a mission we are both on to beat each other.  I feel your arms low on my as I hug your upper body, both on your knees and trying to drive through one another. I grab my wrist and then do it again to compensate for the slick skin, but my tits are still on top as I try and raise me arms further up to press your face into them, using my inner arms to press them together and make the cleavage bigger.  It's almost like we are at our last remaining breaths against each other, and I believe we are.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2021, 10:00:53 AM »
Holly found a way to put preasure on Stephanies tits and simultaneously smother her, just WOW, this must be it.

I think Holly will tame wild Stephanie now, my vote for Holly!

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »
Usgsgshssbs this is intense and it's going tough and tiresome.  Sweaty and arms tired you make a move and bring your titties together and move your arms higher.....I know this can't be good.

I curl my toes as we are on our knees and dig them into the floor and push myself upwards like I am trying to stand up and suddenly push off but forward into you hard as I try to send my 200+ forward up and straight into you try end out you on your back
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2021, 05:14:14 PM »
And they are still going at it ?!?!?  :o
Wow, I have so much respect for both Stephanie and Holly right now.  I'm sitting at ringside on the edge of my seat because I know (unfortunately) it's going to end soon and I want to see it go forever.  8)
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True