News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2021, 05:34:48 PM »
What a battle this has been and , win or lose, I'll always be thinking of this one for a long time.

Our arms are shaking and quivering as we tighten your grips around each other, breathing sounding like we ran marathons, and we may have.  I'm surprised that you still have the strength left inside of you to try and avoid my efforts to smother you with my big titties, but you do as we sway side to side, grunting much louder now because of the strain we're putting on each other and the fact that we've both worn each other into the ground. Suddenly I feel as if you are starting to stand up and I react back, not to let you have an advantage but, that's not your plan at all.  With your tits under mine, it's almost like that uppercut I took earlier and when you shove into me, I'm not fully up yet and I go backward with you flat in top of me again.  AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH....arms still around you, but now my own tits seem to fold in the only direction they can.......and that is back and into my own face as I spit out the salty sweat that covers my lips..
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2021, 05:53:56 PM »
I surge forward and it actually works as I show I may be younger but I am crafty. The surge forward sends me crashing on top of you, my knees planted in the floor and thighs clamped to your hips.

Bringing both hands to the floor and pushing on the floor to lift myself off you some and piledrive my titties down on yours. 200+lbs of sweaty, caramel flesh draped on top of you.

Sweat dripping off my face as mine hovers over you....not saying a word....the girls are doing the talking.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2021, 06:04:01 PM »
Gaaaasssssshhhhh, flat on my back again, but another trick up our sleeve, as I just found out

We topple back to the mats again with your full weight on top of me and the way you position your thighs, it's impossible to lock mine around them to keep you still.  You don't plan on moving, however and it shows when you raise yourself slightly and press those melons right on top if mine, nipples poking each other like they are drilling for oil and my face moving from side to side to keep you from sweating all over mine  as it showers on me.  I heave my hips upward at yours in hopes of rolling you, but it doesn't work as I force a taunt at you.

"Grrrrrahhhhhhh....had enough.........girl"?

Offline Hot_Coco

• Looking for rough competition here!
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2021, 06:11:44 PM »
I'm not as front loaded as these two heffas, but I would definitely make each of them beg for mercy.  Heck, I would even be willing to take both of them on at the same time, lol. But good fight, ladies anyway, I've enjoyed it.
5'7" and I fluctuate between 160-170 pounds. All depending on my training schedules.

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2021, 06:32:58 PM »
You buck up but it's not nearly as hard as earlier as you don't roll us. And my feet slip under your ass as you are bridging.

You have the nerve to ask me "if I have had enough" I think you are projecting and it's you that's on the brink of giving up.

"Nah I'm good..." I say and my hands spread wide as fuck on the floor hands pressed down and I move my face back and forth on yours...cheeks grazing as I drop my sweet sweat on you.

But the main point is my heavy titties just weighing on yours...nipples pushing home trying to invert yours and my titties mushroomed on yours
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2021, 07:24:02 PM »
Feels like Old Man River is pouring over us as your sweat flows over my neck and shoulders

I'm under you, but it doesn't stop me from grunting and moving my shoulders to make my tits slide against yours as a technique to try and  distract you, but when that doesn't happen, I taunt right into your ear as you graze your cheeks along mine, just to intimidate me, I'm sure.

"If you wanted to fuck, all you had to do was ask".  I finish my sentence as I SNAP my arms around you again, aiming at your lower back this time.  But we're here to fight and not much else, because this is a family show, LOL.  Maybe I'll catch your ass in the dressing rooms later though.  My arms now shaking as I give you every last ounce of power I have to break you as we almost growl at each other now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 07:24:38 PM by Undisputed_Holly »

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2021, 10:05:53 PM »
You are still talking shit. "Girll...that ain't the battle you want" I whisper but grunt as you squeeze my lower back hard and i feel your arms shaking.

I lay still for a few moments with my arms wide and hands still flat on the floor but slowly start to bring them in and push on the floor lifting my upper body off you and arching at the back where you are squeezing.....making it seem like I am trying to push myself off you...but I just relax my arms and come back down on you....and higher and inch closer to your face.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2021, 01:28:30 AM »
I should be surprised at how long this fight has lasted, but I'm not.  We've shit talked back and forth for weeks before we locked up, and I knew neither of us would walk away easily from this.

"You're still talking' shit too, baby, so don't act all you're all that", I whisper back at you as I try and redesign your lower spine with my arms pumping around you.  "Hurt, baby girl?  I thought you liked to cuddle...hahahha".  I'm talking a storm, but I'm also noticing you lift yourself up and arch your back, like nothing hurts you.  We both know what an act you can put on.  But with the layer of sweat between our bodies,  you easily move up a little higher as you thump those tits back down on mine and I see them a little closer than they were before.

Still locked up nearly head to toe, I force another smirk as I whisper back up at you....."What's you next move now, big girl"?

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2021, 04:23:21 AM »
Ok top of you sweaty and tired but hips and ass resting on your belly. And you still keep talking and talking.

I bring my head up some and my hands and as on the floor slowly slide in closer almost to the sides of your head and this pushes my girls together and up closer to your face.

Breathing heavy and sweating profusely..."my next move it one I learned recently" I smirk and make my girls push towards your face like tried to do to me earlier when we were standing.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2021, 07:33:06 AM »
Impressive fight between two great fighters, while I am sitting watching how the two are fighting
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2021, 11:50:33 PM »
Yea, nice move, and I know exactly who you learned it from, as it's no guess to anyone around here.

This bearhug is doing absolutely nothing as you use the lubrication to slide up on me inch by inch. And I must admit, I'm running out of inches rapidly, as those big tits start to touch my chin, trapped in between your inner arms to make the cleavage even deeper and more dangerous.  And I finally say to hell with the hug as my arms fly up and I place my hands under your chin, pushing upward as your head goes back.  May work and it may not at this point, but my biggest wish here is to topple you off of me or, at least roll us so I can pay back your act of kindness. I've never been in a fight that has lasted this long, which says a lot about the endurance we both have. Or maybe it's because neither of us is all that thrilled about losing to the other !
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:51:11 PM by Undisputed_Holly »

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2021, 06:01:40 PM »
Your hands come up to my chin and push and I grunt and arch my neck back as you push. Shit that's annoying as my hands grab at your wrists and the struggle is on of you pushing my head back and me trying to push your arms down usgsgsgsgsgsggsgshs.

Trying to turn my head side to side and make it slip between your hands. I mutter out the words..."it's over....bitch just accept it!" I hiss out and push up and forward with my knees...my flesh smacking down on yours as my ass wobbles as my body inches forward.

"Lights out" I say as I inch my girls closer to their final resting place. Just trying to let gravity and my weight work it's magic
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2021, 07:34:47 PM »
No doubt about it, we've given each other a beating. Bodies so slick that we can't even come to holds anymore and exhausted.

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING more humiliating than being smothered out, but your tits come dangerously close to covering my mouth and nose now as your sweat continues to rain on my face.  It's been a good fight, but sometimes I just have to use my head, rather than trying to get all of this weight off of me, not to mention those boulders.  I finally relent and tell you so.  "Ok bitch.....OK.......I surrender......you win"!!!  I accentuate those words as my hands wave you off, almost tapping the back of them on the carpet.

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2021, 09:43:53 PM »
I am pushing forward and you don't want to smothered and finally say you give and tap on the floor and I relax and actually sit up straight and breathe in and out heavily.  My hands come to my face and I wipe my face and look down at you.

"Sis, I can see why you call yourself Undisputed" I say without any attitude. But then slowly smile..."maybe were Undisputed is more accurate" I say and lean forward and push my titties to your face.... propping myself on my elbows as my girls settle on your face.

I push up on my knees some lifting my lower body......and drop down on your chest under me to drive home the point and I continue to roll my hips and squash your titties under me.
Leave it to Cleavage

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2021, 09:48:18 PM »
This has been one of the highest vote totals I've ever seen on FCF.

Thanks for the people that voted for me. The ones that didn't, we will "talk" soon :P

Thanks Holly for the poll battle, you were a good sport. You look good flattened and smothered.
Leave it to Cleavage