News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for some older videos

• 5 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Looking for some older videos
« on: July 27, 2021, 02:29:11 AM »
Looking for some videos from lilith productions, hurricane havana, M.A.D. productions, ringmaster girls, Stormee Knights, wrestling tweety, and wrestlingbitch. Was wondering if anyone had any and was interested in trading (I have a lot of older videos to trade) or I'd even consider buying them. Been looking for awhile now. Thanks!

C and B videos: W59 Kelly Kole vs Indica, F13Tigger vs Sheri vs Indica, W56 Emilie vs Chronic, W29 Patricia vs Shadow
Ringmaster Girls: Krissy vs Holly, any video with holly, Krissy vs Tai, Krissy vs April,
Bikiniwrestling.com: Patricia vs Cassandra
CatfightHaven: Renee vs Sherry (the ones where they have white shirts and bikini bottoms)

Or if anyone knows how I could get in touch with any of the people who used to run those sites. Thanks!

Offline jaymcmillian

Re: Looking for some older videos
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 08:03:39 PM »
You might try getting in contact with the rockin-roxanne.com site as they carry a lot of those old companies.

JM

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 08:14:15 AM »
I have. I have pretty much all of their ringmaster and all the c and b ones I want. However, there are videos that elude me and I hope someday I'll find people who have them (I mean someone bought them). I tried emailing someone (jackpin?) Who was a collector but but a response of "yeah I probably have some of what you're looking for, but I dont feel like looking for it.'

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 02:46:38 PM »
   I transfered my old VHS into DVD and then to download, have a ton of old rare videos. Normally don't trade but might if find out you have a video I'm looking for. Can you list some of the fighters you have videos from? I like interracal matches with hot Blondes vs Asian or Latina fighters.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline arter

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 10:07:04 PM »
Looking for some videos from lilith productions, hurricane havana, M.A.D. productions, ringmaster girls, Stormee Knights, wrestling tweety, and wrestlingbitch. Was wondering if anyone had any and was interested in trading (I have a lot of older videos to trade) or I'd even consider buying them. Been looking for awhile now. Thanks!

C and B videos: W59 Kelly Kole vs Indica, F13Tigger vs Sheri vs Indica, W56 Emilie vs Chronic, W29 Patricia vs Shadow
Ringmaster Girls: Krissy vs Holly, any video with holly, Krissy vs Tai, Krissy vs April,
CatfightHaven: Renee vs Sherry (the ones where they have white shirts and bikini bottoms)

Or if anyone knows how I could get in touch with any of the people who used to run those sites. Thanks!

Krissy vs Holly
Is this what you are looking for?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11293/ringmaster-girlz-/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/Holly

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 02:19:01 PM »

Krissy vs Holly
Is this what you are looking for?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11293/ringmaster-girlz-/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/Holly

Negative, they did some wrestling matches and stuff, but they never made it to their clips4sale.