News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 78 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 05:22:11 AM »
I've taken a deep breath, I've tightened my abs, the girls are, well, ready - they're always ready. But my opponent gets her legs involved in the action early. First she worked me back to the ropes and then the knee lift to my back knocks the wind out of me! I admit, even I have not seen this move and I'm sorry to say, Gabi has been studying her craft and now at my expense.  I struggle to get a full breath while shoving my hands out toward the Gorgeous One to try to fend off any additional attacks. I manage to tie her up against the ropes. Now if only I could catch my breath. I think she got a bit of kidney with that knee!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2021, 05:36:41 AM »
Gabi wins a very close wrestling match

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2021, 03:32:42 PM »
looking around at the crowd, before plopping down into a front row seat, hearing a comment from BMJ, thinking to myself, I guess I missed the part when BMJ bumped her head and became delusional..  :)
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=0ur7s0c3146dhp1g5fv1c3fgr4&topic=82703.0
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2021, 08:34:05 PM »
It's almost a shame that Joanie has to put herself through this again. I understand her pride is damaged but how does one deal with losing, wanting a rematch and losing again? Where could you even put those negative emotions in your head?

My vote goes to Gabi and I think because of Joanie dealing with her emotions she loses even worse and in more humiliating fashion this time.
HotNancy

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2021, 12:36:13 AM »
Big Momma is legend. I am cheering wildly for you Joanie!!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2021, 02:44:34 AM »
looking around at the crowd, before plopping down into a front row seat, hearing a comment from BMJ, thinking to myself, I guess I missed the part when BMJ bumped her head and became delusional..  :)
A. Big Momma is "almost" always right.
B. Loving all the comments - keep them coming!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2021, 02:49:55 AM »
I got my point across. I put Joanie into the ropes and got in one good knee to her back. I heard her gasp when I made contact. No sense in lingering here against the ropes. So I untangle us and head for the middle of the squared circle. I'm trying to assess the big woman's attitude and physical condition. She is a very determined wrestler so she probably won't let what just happened bother her, but then again, it may have shaken her confidence at least somewhat. I adjust both parts of my bikini, breathe and pace, readying myself for Joanie's next move. We start to move around in a large circle but it closes pretty quickly. My arms are up, hoping she wants another lockup because I won't go so easy on her this time!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2021, 03:44:27 AM »
Two things I cannot do: begin to doubt myself or let Gabi get on a roll. Her last move was impressive but little harm done. We begin to circle each other again and move in more closely. I'm sure another lockup would end up the same way as the last one so I need to be cagey. I ease in with my arms up. Still a bit out of range, I stomp the canvas with my left foot and yell - "HAH!" The second I do that I see my taller opponent come at me as I hoped she would. I bend my knees a bit, lunge in and open my arms, hoping to catch her in a bear hug. I launch as hard as I can, needing to close the gap and establish the hold before she realizes what's happening.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2021, 09:23:19 AM »
Both ladies are awesome but I am going with Big Monna on this one
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2021, 11:10:03 PM »

Vote for Joanie.  Us Cougar have to stick together
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2021, 02:07:05 AM »
I am ready to exert my new found dominance over the ring legend, intending to move her to the ropes or a corner and do some damage but the experienced wrestler isn't going to go along with my plan - not yet anyway. I walk right in, arms up, into a bear hug! I've wrestled some big women, but Joanie has arms, shoulders and a back like few others. I am trapped before I even know what has happened. I nearly panic. I slap at her upper arms, try to pull away and then try to push but she has taken enough of the weight off my feet to keep me from getting any traction. We're in the middle of the ring, nowhere near ropes or any other obvious way to cause her to break and I can feel her adjusting the hold, trying to find that spot that makes my ribs feel like they are about to snap and will steal my breath. I slap my hands into her biceps and push but that makes things worse. Suddenly the ring lights are very warm and my head feels like I've had a couple large glasses of wine. The heat radiates off our bodies and Joanie stuffs her bewbs under mine to help her keep me light on my feet and under control. SHIT!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2021, 01:58:41 PM »
"Go ahead and scream sweetie - if you have that much breath in your lungs", I taunt through gritted teeth. I have to slow the beauty down and create some doubt in her mind. I need her to make some mistakes. She is too young and too strong and a good wrestler. I jerk your big body more tightly against mine, gripping my left wrist with my right hand. I lean back a lil, trying to take more of the weight off your feet and let gravity help put more pressure on your chest. I hear some concern in the tone of the crowd, seeing their champion put into trouble with a classic wrestling hold not many women use and fewer use well. I ease up to take a very quick breath, then apply the big squeeze again, pouring all I have into it. "RRRRRRRR!!"

Offline CrushedByCarol

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2021, 02:36:00 PM »
Go Joanie! A great hold used by a skilled veteran. :-)

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2021, 02:48:44 PM »
A very sexy and impressive hold used by Joanie, just wow! On the other side lifting Gabbis body up must drain lots and lots of strenght.

My vote is for Gabi, think she will mount an comeback!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2021, 03:23:18 PM »
The seconds are ticking by and I can barely breathe! It feels like an eternity being trapped and breathless against Joanie's body - I have to get out somehow. "Think Gabs, think!" I tell myself, but no ideas whatsoever. My legs are almost dangling as the powerhouse bends back and lifts me, easily holding my weight. I can feel the perspiration beginning to appear. Finally something comes to mind. I slip my left leg between Momma's pins and wrap my right around her left. I get my ankles locked and I squeeze - hard. Nothing. I slide mine around hers and squeeze again. Where is that femoral artery and nerve?? I move my legs a bit and squeeze. A bit more. I have to find that spot in her leg that will make her scream before she finds the one in my ribs!