News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 78 Replies

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
It's a battle of heavyweights! Joanie and I have had one match which I won but not without a serious struggle. We both hurt each other but I managed to prevail in the end. That match can be read here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80437.0

I've put on a few pounds since then, standing in at 5'7.5" and 203-207. Joanie is a stout 5'5" and 237 thicc pounds.

Joanie's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10896

My profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=57916

We intend to play the match out as the voting goes. I know Joanie is legendary but I'm willing to do my best and take my chances against one of the pillars of the FCF community. Please vote and comment! We really want to hear what all of you are thinking and will do our very best to write you an entertaining tale of wrestling.  :-)

BellaLux

Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 07:16:55 PM »
I am intrigued by this matchup. First I thought that one would win. Then after giving it more thought, I thought the other would come out on top. I’ll hold my vote until the fighting starts. May the best woman win in this one. Good luck to both.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 07:20:10 PM »
I hope this is a good match. Either one or both of us could be embarrassed. I suppose there would be no shame in losing to Gabi but beating her would be lovely revenge for our first match. Now let's get it on!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 07:49:25 PM »
Joanie want's to get it going? Fine. We're in my favorite underground wrestling club. Joanie doesn't exactly fit the profile of the wrestlers here but she is amazing and certainly superior to those giggly, weak lightweights I normally see. We are expected to wrestle. There will be no use of foreign objects, but with no ref, it can get rough. We wrestled our one match in private and had no issues. Well, except where she nearly broke me in half. I admit I have butterflies. I am expected to win in this club and tonight, that is far from guaranteed.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 12:05:12 AM »
I am announced first: "Now stepping into the ring, a legend and a legend killer, from Chicago, at 5'5" tall and 237 pounds, the 55 year old, ageless, Big Momma Joanie!" I get a very nice ovation and I move through the ropes and to my corner. In a green kini purchased some pounds ago, I am tanned, strong and ready. I have been preparing for this match for weeks and I hope my preparation has been beneficial enough to take down the beautiful and dangerous Gabi. If I can avoid her legs I think I have a very good chance in this one.

Offline Busty & Curvy Sabrina

• be ware with the bitch, she bites
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
Gaby Will knock out Big Momma after long back and forth battle Gaby Will Crown the hevy weight belt

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 07:38:24 PM »
Glad to see that Joanie is back in action.  In fact, just last week I was thinking about her and wondering if she'd ever return. 

I never vote against her -- no matter who the opponent is. 

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 01:47:59 AM »
Joanie is introduced, takes her corner and the announcer continues: "And Joanie's opponent this evening, a stranger to no one in this crowd, from right here in southern CA, standing in at 5'7-1/2", weighing a dangerously curvy 203 pounds, the Big Beauty, Goddess Gabriellllllllle!" I make my way down the aisle, greeting many, waving, blowing kisses and playing to the crowd in general. I get to the steps, climb up to the apron, wipe my bare feet and slip into the ring to my corner. I wave in a friendly manner to Joanie and she waves back. She looks rather intense. She hates losing and our one match was so close but I ended up with the win in her basement ring. I'm sure she'd like some payback tonight on my home turf. I lean back in my corner in a lovely aqua bikini, waiting for the rest of the formalities and the bell.

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 01:59:53 AM »
Great match and a welcomed change from the model types.  Joanie can be tough, but I don't know if I've wrestled Gabi yet.  If not, I'm looking for a match (hint, hint)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 02:09:08 AM »
Great match and a welcomed change from the model types.  Joanie can be tough, but I don't know if I've wrestled Gabi yet.  If not, I'm looking for a match (hint, hint)
Maybe The Dangerous one gets the winner?

Offline Busty & Curvy Sabrina

• be ware with the bitch, she bites
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 08:04:32 PM »
Joanie is introduced, takes her corner and the announcer continues: "And Joanie's opponent this evening, a stranger to no one in this crowd, from right here in southern CA, standing in at 5'7-1/2", weighing a dangerously curvy 203 pounds, the Big Beauty, Goddess Gabriellllllllle!" I make my way down the aisle, greeting many, waving, blowing kisses and playing to the crowd in general. I get to the steps, climb up to the apron, wipe my bare feet and slip into the ring to my corner. I wave in a friendly manner to Joanie and she waves back. She looks rather intense. She hates losing and our one match was so close but I ended up with the win in her basement ring. I'm sure she'd like some payback tonight on my home turf. I lean back in my corner in a lovely aqua bikini, waiting for the rest of the formalities and the bell.
look and these thick power thighs,,,Gaby Will tear Jonanne's head leg drop here

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2021, 01:42:30 AM »
I haven't seen Gabi in a while and she is definitely heavier. I hope it's fat and slows her down and helps tire her out. The manager exits the ring, having given us the limited rules previously. I see him sit down he clangs the bell to signal the start. I move out to my right, sliding down the ropes, trying to get a good look at how my opponent moves, her body language and whatever else I might be able to read. I come off the ropes and turn in toward her and she mirrors my movements. I raise my arms, she raises her. I move in toward her and she moves toward me and SWAPPPP!! 440 pounds of girl wrestlers collide. I plant my feet and push in the referee's hold but Gabi stands her ground. I don't wait long. I back off and pull away, wanting to reset. Again we line up and slam into each other. A second time I gain no ground. I release and back up, thinking I need more momentum but so does she and this time the impact has me backing up. My back arches, my legs are no longer in the best position and I am being walked back against my will. When I feel the ropes in my back a cheer goes up and I prepare for what may come. Will she go to my belly? My breasts? Maybe she'll break cleanly. I can only hope!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 01:42:42 AM »
Three tries to move me and three failures. In fact, I move her! Getting her in the ropes means I get to use them. I don't have to - I can pass on the opportunity and break cleanly which would be the nice and maybe even the respectful thing to do. But a wily veteran like Joanie is going to capitalize on any and every mistake I make. Not taking advantage of every opportunity presented to me could cost me at some point. Joanie really wants to win this one so I have to do something. I have been perusing Youtube as of late watching classic ladies wrestling and I saw a move recently that I had never seen before. The match had to be from the fifties. I thought the move was brilliant so I give it a try. Pressing Big Momma's back over the top rope and creating some arch, I slip around to her left side, plant my left foot and aim a knee strike for her lower back with my right leg. I don't go to the usual places - I take a shot at her lumbar area. If her back is bothering her, it limits everything she can do and gives me even more opportunities.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 04:50:41 AM »
Oh My God !!!! What did I just walk into here ? Looking into the ring BMJ, Gabi !!! My jaw drops....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 05:16:56 AM »
Oh My God !!!! What did I just walk into here ? Looking into the ring BMJ, Gabi !!! My jaw drops....
Careful PYT. I'm pretty sure either Gabi or I could take you but if we were to tag, you get flattened. ;-)