News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 78 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2021, 08:47:41 PM »
I love using the bearhug - it usually catches my opponents off guard and Gabi is no exception. This close I can hear her breathing - or her attempt to breathe. Her wheezing is a sweet sound. I hope this takes a good bit of the starch out of her. It's been at least a minute and if I can hang on another minute, I should be in a great position. Then I feel her legs snake around my left. Is she trying to support herself? When she begins to squeeze the power is so impressive. I jerk my arms tighter but her legs continue to constrict when "OWWWWWW!!" She finds the spot and the pain shoots up and down my leg, my knee buckling. I try to hang on but I can't hold both of us up with just one leg and down we go! I lose my hug but my opponent stays clamped on, my leg throbbing. I look over to my left and see the ropes so I toss myself in that direction, getting the bottom one in both hands. "Ropes, BREAK!" I bark and in a few seconds she does. A cheer from the crowd tells us they approve but all I can concentrate on is trying to get up. I pull myself to the ropes and use them to get to my feet. I bend and shake my left leg and it hurts but seems to be fine. Then I hear the crowd counting in unison, "4 . . . 5 . . . 6". The manager orders through the PA, "She gets 10 Gabi, back away." I glance over and see the Big Beauty looking like she needs a break too. I hope that hug did its job.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2021, 09:22:22 PM »
I am quite happy to give my opponent a break. I'll play it off as good sportswomanship but the pain lingers in my rib cage and I need to catch my breath. I'd call this match pretty even up to this point which some would be happy with against a woman like Joanie but I know what she is capable of and giving her an opening will be costly. So I move back and forth, pulling in deep breaths, checking for injury but sense none. She is still loosening up that leg and I can hear uneasiness in the murmuring of the crowd. This match is still up for grabs. Finally we face off again, circling cautiously. I don't think another lockup is a good idea, but I make it appear I want one. This time I am going to try to take advantage and I am eyeing her left leg. I feint a lockup, then plant my left foot, pivot and aim the top of my right foot, ankle and shin for her still impressive quad. For now it may be best to target a body part. Her legs may not be the easiest challenge but with some damage already in the bank, let's see if we can earn some interest.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:29:18 PM by GabiGrabsYou »

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2021, 09:35:57 PM »
Another lockup? I need to think quickly and when she lunges in I react, trying to meet her head on but she's not there. Then it's "SWAPPPPP!" and my left leg takes a BIG impact. I wince, the pain building and building. I am able to only pull my left foot back a foot or so and I know follow-up is coming. I try to read what she's thinking and she's looking low. Belly? Legs? I brace, trying to anticipate but she has at least a few options. I start to shuffle back but Gabi pursues. I move back and away in an arc but she is tracking me. I may have awakened the Big Gabi Bear!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2021, 09:52:19 PM »
I land the kick to her left leg and it definitely stings her. She backs away rather than trying to counter which means she has some doubts. I really want to charge in and throw a barrage at her but it's probably still too early. One slip, one blunder and she will turn on me. SO I follow her, gaining ground. She steers clear of the ropes trying to be a moving target and her big body moves! I pick up the pace and it seems to be straining her reverse gear so I take one big step with my left leg, almost a small leap, ready my right foot again and slash it out toward her, this time wanting the inside of her right leg.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:56:48 PM by GabiGrabsYou »

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2021, 10:05:42 PM »
I'm moving backward as fast as I can but with my left leg in some pain and Gabi moving forward, she closes in. She finishes with a big step, looking much like a kicker in football and her next kick lands flush against the inside of my right leg a lil above the knee. I let out a short howl and continue to retreat but with smaller, slower steps. My opponent is beginning to take me apart little by little. I need something effective right about now if only to hold her off for a while. I reach back, trying to find the ropes with my left hand but I catch nothing. I can't take my eyes off her because it will take her about a half second to land something else. It's time to be aggressive. I stop quickly, perhaps not on a dime at my size, then dive for those big legs!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2021, 10:19:24 PM »
Joanie is in full retreat, wait, no she is not! She stops, gets ready and looks down, diving toward my legs. I bend my knees and jump back. Her hands graze my thicc, tanned legs and I watch as she misses. I waste no time, stepping right back to where I was. I take her head in both hands, pull it up and slide it between my thighs. I pull my feet together, locking on a standing head scissor and begin to squeeze. Joanie is very strong and she may be able to topple me so I had better make sure I don't keep this hold applied even one second too long.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2021, 02:54:35 PM »
This is an incredibly sexy match with two incredible women. Love it.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2021, 04:39:45 PM »
So much for being aggressive. I dive with Gabi's big legs as the targets and end up caught in them and oh my! I love using a standing head scissor and have always used it effectively and now I know why. It feels like my head disappears and not magically. I slap my hands into the backsides of the bear trap and dig in - well, try to dig in. There is so much to attack but it's too much. The size alone makes getting a grip almost impossible not to mention the tremendous pressure on my head and neck. My hands wander up and are simply getting smaller against larger and larger forms. Her butt - forget it! I wrap my arms around those legs and push, Push, PUSH but there is little movement. This could be the beginning of the end. I'm not saying it's over but this is the kind of hold that sets a wrestler up for an avalanche of punishment.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2021, 05:40:10 PM »
I go into the pub to see this exciting fight between two of the best FCF fighters ... I think it will be very even and I will reserve the vote as the fight progresses ... Cheer up girls
 ::) ::) ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2021, 06:59:04 PM »
For the first time, one of us is in what I would call complete control. I exert my leg strength against Joanie's head and neck and try to judge her response and the effectiveness of the hold. I have finished more than one opponent like this, "finished" meaning there was no fight left in her when I released her, although one did simply submit. As my veteran opponent scans my legs for some form of retaliation, I squeeze more tightly by rising up on my toes which stiffens my legs even a bit more. Of course the obvious next move is to drop back to my heels, hopefully jarring her into greater submissiveness. I look up at the clock, thinking I have had her here long enough so I open my legs and step back to survey the damage. Let's just say it appears as I would have expected.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 12:09:41 AM »
I've known Big Momma Joanie to be a force to be reckoned with, but it looks like Gabi is holding the lead thus far. 
I've never had the opportunity to wrestle Big Momma, but I sure did against Gabi. I can tell you, she's also a tough cookie to face.
sitting next to Sophie I can see how Gabi has an advantage over Joanie ... But I get the impression that Joanie still has cards to play
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2021, 12:55:58 AM »
My head is swimming! I'm trying to grab, pinch, squeeze - anything I can do to loosen the crushing hold on my head and neck. My hands become more like paws as I search for relief and then the jolt. My brain and teeth rattle and then I am finally free. I palm the canvas and my arms nearly buckle. I haven't had a lick to drink but there has to be an empty bottle nearby. There isn't? I lift my head which feels like it weighs 50 pounds, trying to look up. I find myself staring into those deadly tree trunks Gabi calls legs. I shake my head and then again trying to focus when I see ropes to my left. I turn slowly toward them, reaching out and missing a couple times before I manage to get one. I get my other hand on a cable and think about pulling myself up but it's a passing thought. At the moment, nothing is going to linger in my brain for long except fog.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2021, 01:11:47 AM »
I willingly give the big woman time and space. I step back allowing her to gather her wits somewhat. The manager will be barking out a 10 count soon enough anyway. I've been where she is and our roles could easily be reversed. Don't think that I think this one is over. Joanie is one tough wrestler and she can strike with that power dangerously without warning. The count begins getting to four, then five and it doesn't look like She is going to beat it. I think about moving in but wait and finally she looks like she is going to get up. If she does, I still have work to do.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2021, 01:28:12 AM »
At 8, I tell myself to get up but not until 9-1/2 do I will myself off my knees. A cheer goes up but I doubt it's intended to encourage me. I hang on to the top rope with both hands and see Gabi off to my right. She is biding her time which is good and bad. She has time to think and rest while I'm just happy to be up. I turn to face my opponent, still holding the top rope in my left hand. I push my right foot forward, drag my left past it, slowly making my way nearer. I have no idea what I am going to do - probably depends completely on what she does. I don't think my opinion matters much at this point.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2021, 01:43:52 AM »
Still Joanie approaches. She is an amazing fighter. I have a dilemma however. If I go too hard on her I may be viewed as a bully. If I don't go hard enough I might leave the door open for a comeback. Finally I decide to go for a medium sized finish. I move into my opponent and shove her back against the ropes. I toss her arms over the top, wind up and slash a good old reverse knife edge chop across her chest. The flesh on flesh smack is heard by everyone but felt by just two. There is a collective "OOOOO!" from the audience in sympathy to what they imagine the pain to be. I don't wait long. Joanie sags into the ropes but took that shot surprisingly well. Grabbing her left arm I give her a good pull. A couple backward steps to build some momentum and I twist my hips, plant my feet and irish whip the heavyweight across the ring. I watch as she takes the ropes in her back and comes stumbling toward me. With two quick steps toward her I leave my feet aiming a drop kick for her chin and chest, trying to put an exclamation point on the match but without being seen as going too far.