News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 78 Replies

Offline Thick_Dreams

Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2021, 01:51:07 AM »
WoooooHooooooo....GO girls. This is getting good
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2021, 01:16:48 PM »
This one may be slipping away. Gabi is now beginning to put on a clinic and there is little I can do. The reverse chop takes my breath away and then she gets me moving, which is no easy task. It's not like I am putting up much of a fight but my size is no issue for her. She whips me across the ring and I pound my feet into the boards, instinctively turn to take the ropes in my broad back and rebound. A couple strides the other way and I take a left foot to the chest and a right to the chin and the impact is huge! I am spun around and go down hard, groaning, ending up on my back staring up at the ring lights. I see my own chest rise and fall as I lie there, really not wanting to move, thinking I could rest here for a while. I'll just close my eyes . . .

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=aso58022rcum8me59flc9b6tf6&topic=82703.0
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »
This is a great fight and so exciting. Both appear to be very good at what they do. I would personally love to see Gabi take on Curvylaatinaqueen next.  I think that would also be a great match.
HotNancy

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2021, 11:29:49 PM »
Now here is the proper definition of two trains without brakes colliding to see who gets derailed off the tracks.  :)
I know Big Momma has been a staple here for quite some time, but Gabi is definitely in the lead here.  I'll be watching how this turns out in the end.
Perhaps Gabi won't mind facing a "Dangerous" wrestler in her next match !!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2021, 01:24:58 AM »
Now here is the proper definition of two trains without brakes colliding to see who gets derailed off the tracks.  :)
I know Big Momma has been a staple here for quite some time, but Gabi is definitely in the lead here.  I'll be watching how this turns out in the end.
Perhaps Gabi won't mind facing a "Dangerous" wrestler in her next match !!
Deb gets the winner? Fine with me!  :-)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2021, 01:31:23 AM »
The impact was definitely huge! Joanie got the worst of it but I took a pretty hard tumble myself. That was like drop kicking a bull! I get myself to hands and knees and see Momma settle to her back. She's not too far from the ropes but after looking her over for a moment it seems she is pretty dazed and not looking to get up or to the ropes. The drop kick should have done the job, but I decide to do one more thing. I don't want to show the veteran up but one last move to the pin should end the match in style without being a b*tch. I get to my feet and jog to the ropes, turn my back into them and bounce, running back to the prone grappler. I leap, dive and aim a full body splash for her upper body and once I hit it, I'll lie across her for the pin. No sense in extending this one. We are friends after all.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2021, 03:09:07 AM »
I settle on the canvas rather peacefully, trying to get myself together. Then I hear and feel the boards rumble, the ropes creak and I open my eyes to see the Big Beauty about to crash land on me. "HOHHHHHHH!!" You land flat across my body and again my breath is stolen. We bounce and the canvas gives some under our weight before all of us settles. Then I hear "one!" Holy shit, they're counting the pin! Then "Two!!" and I pull my legs in and kick, just getting a shoulder up. Another cheer goes up but why?? Are they cheering me on? I feel a lil bit of life!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2021, 03:24:50 AM »
I'm ready for "Three!" when Joanie rumbles beneath me and the count stops. WHAT?? I look down and her right shoulder is up. I slide around and slap my left palm onto her upper chest forcing her back down. Again the crowd begins, "One!" Then they follow up slowly but deliberately and more in unison, "TWO!" Certainly the third count and the bell are about to follow. I mean, really!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2021, 03:36:38 AM »
I draw my legs in again and KICK! My right shoulder comes up a second time and an even bigger cheer from the crowd. I snap at Gabi, "I'm not done yet sweetie!" and shove at her body, trying to get out from under her. There doesn't seem to be a third pin attempt imminent and we find ourselves struggling on the canvas. Finally my fighting back is successful and I slip out from under the beauty, getting to my knees. We make eye contact and I see question and then determination. Maybe I can lure her into a trap or force a mistake. I need something big though and I am getting pretty tired. I have taken some big impacts.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2021, 01:00:13 AM »
Joanie gets out away from me and kneels. I too am on my knees and we make eye contact. My first thought is, "how did she kick out, twice??" I now understand how she, by taking punishment, wears her opponent down. She is a lot to move even when not resisting. I push up to my feet and I can see she wants to but her legs seem to be betraying her so I step around behind her and with a lot of options, I decide to go old school. I raise my hands and slap them into her right shoulder at the base of her neck, leading with the left and using the right to stabilize it and apply more pressure. I dig in, gritting my teeth and leaning into the hold. Her shoulders are big and surprisingly well developed but when I get locked on I can see by her body language that this is effective. I'd love to completely neutralize that right arm! GRRRRRR!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2021, 02:42:01 PM »
Listening to the Ladies Gossip between themselves as they enjoy the match, my eyes locked onto the Ladies inside of the ring, smiling as I hear the ring boards shaking and rattling, as they pick up the pace. The dropkick, open handed chop, a near pin attempt.. Watching as Gabi goes to work on a nerve hold now, a sly smile crosses my face. Closely watching and taking notes..
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2021, 01:02:25 AM »
Listening to the Ladies Gossip between themselves as they enjoy the match, my eyes locked onto the Ladies inside of the ring, smiling as I hear the ring boards shaking and rattling, as they pick up the pace. The dropkick, open handed chop, a near pin attempt.. Watching as Gabi goes to work on a nerve hold now, a sly smile crosses my face. Closely watching and taking notes..
Notes? Why? Think if we ever end up in the ring they will do you any good?  ;-)

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2021, 07:40:14 AM »
Do you do anything Else than eating?

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2021, 11:59:12 PM »
You learn from notes, you know like studying for a test...?  Same applies for inside the ring, knowing your opponent / rival.. Weak spots etc  :)
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2021, 12:11:19 AM »
Do you do anything Else than eating?
Are you talking to Pinyatoo? Must be. ;-)