News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 86 Replies

Offline ~Sophie~

Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2021, 11:41:15 PM »
I've known Big Momma Joanie to be a force to be reckoned with, but it looks like Gabi is holding the lead thus far. 
I've never had the opportunity to wrestle Big Momma, but I sure did against Gabi. I can tell you, she's also a tough cookie to face.
Bring it on, ladies. Don't keep me waiting !

Offline marlu

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 12:09:41 AM »
I've known Big Momma Joanie to be a force to be reckoned with, but it looks like Gabi is holding the lead thus far. 
I've never had the opportunity to wrestle Big Momma, but I sure did against Gabi. I can tell you, she's also a tough cookie to face.
sitting next to Sophie I can see how Gabi has an advantage over Joanie ... But I get the impression that Joanie still has cards to play
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2021, 12:55:58 AM »
My head is swimming! I'm trying to grab, pinch, squeeze - anything I can do to loosen the crushing hold on my head and neck. My hands become more like paws as I search for relief and then the jolt. My brain and teeth rattle and then I am finally free. I palm the canvas and my arms nearly buckle. I haven't had a lick to drink but there has to be an empty bottle nearby. There isn't? I lift my head which feels like it weighs 50 pounds, trying to look up. I find myself staring into those deadly tree trunks Gabi calls legs. I shake my head and then again trying to focus when I see ropes to my left. I turn slowly toward them, reaching out and missing a couple times before I manage to get one. I get my other hand on a cable and think about pulling myself up but it's a passing thought. At the moment, nothing is going to linger in my brain for long except fog.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2021, 01:11:47 AM »
I willingly give the big woman time and space. I step back allowing her to gather her wits somewhat. The manager will be barking out a 10 count soon enough anyway. I've been where she is and our roles could easily be reversed. Don't think that I think this one is over. Joanie is one tough wrestler and she can strike with that power dangerously without warning. The count begins getting to four, then five and it doesn't look like She is going to beat it. I think about moving in but wait and finally she looks like she is going to get up. If she does, I still have work to do.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2021, 01:28:12 AM »
At 8, I tell myself to get up but not until 9-1/2 do I will myself off my knees. A cheer goes up but I doubt it's intended to encourage me. I hang on to the top rope with both hands and see Gabi off to my right. She is biding her time which is good and bad. She has time to think and rest while I'm just happy to be up. I turn to face my opponent, still holding the top rope in my left hand. I push my right foot forward, drag my left past it, slowly making my way nearer. I have no idea what I am going to do - probably depends completely on what she does. I don't think my opinion matters much at this point.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2021, 01:43:52 AM »
Still Joanie approaches. She is an amazing fighter. I have a dilemma however. If I go too hard on her I may be viewed as a bully. If I don't go hard enough I might leave the door open for a comeback. Finally I decide to go for a medium sized finish. I move into my opponent and shove her back against the ropes. I toss her arms over the top, wind up and slash a good old reverse knife edge chop across her chest. The flesh on flesh smack is heard by everyone but felt by just two. There is a collective "OOOOO!" from the audience in sympathy to what they imagine the pain to be. I don't wait long. Joanie sags into the ropes but took that shot surprisingly well. Grabbing her left arm I give her a good pull. A couple backward steps to build some momentum and I twist my hips, plant my feet and irish whip the heavyweight across the ring. I watch as she takes the ropes in her back and comes stumbling toward me. With two quick steps toward her I leave my feet aiming a drop kick for her chin and chest, trying to put an exclamation point on the match but without being seen as going too far.

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2021, 01:51:07 AM »
WoooooHooooooo....GO girls. This is getting good
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2021, 01:16:48 PM »
This one may be slipping away. Gabi is now beginning to put on a clinic and there is little I can do. The reverse chop takes my breath away and then she gets me moving, which is no easy task. It's not like I am putting up much of a fight but my size is no issue for her. She whips me across the ring and I pound my feet into the boards, instinctively turn to take the ropes in my broad back and rebound. A couple strides the other way and I take a left foot to the chest and a right to the chin and the impact is huge! I am spun around and go down hard, groaning, ending up on my back staring up at the ring lights. I see my own chest rise and fall as I lie there, really not wanting to move, thinking I could rest here for a while. I'll just close my eyes . . .

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=82703.0
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »
This is a great fight and so exciting. Both appear to be very good at what they do. I would personally love to see Gabi take on Curvylaatinaqueen next.  I think that would also be a great match.
HotNancy

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2021, 11:29:49 PM »
Now here is the proper definition of two trains without brakes colliding to see who gets derailed off the tracks.  :)
I know Big Momma has been a staple here for quite some time, but Gabi is definitely in the lead here.  I'll be watching how this turns out in the end.
Perhaps Gabi won't mind facing a "Dangerous" wrestler in her next match !!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2021, 01:24:58 AM »
Now here is the proper definition of two trains without brakes colliding to see who gets derailed off the tracks.  :)
I know Big Momma has been a staple here for quite some time, but Gabi is definitely in the lead here.  I'll be watching how this turns out in the end.
Deb gets the winner? Fine with me!  :-)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2021, 01:31:23 AM »
The impact was definitely huge! Joanie got the worst of it but I took a pretty hard tumble myself. That was like drop kicking a bull! I get myself to hands and knees and see Momma settle to her back. She's not too far from the ropes but after looking her over for a moment it seems she is pretty dazed and not looking to get up or to the ropes. The drop kick should have done the job, but I decide to do one more thing. I don't want to show the veteran up but one last move to the pin should end the match in style without being a b*tch. I get to my feet and jog to the ropes, turn my back into them and bounce, running back to the prone grappler. I leap, dive and aim a full body splash for her upper body and once I hit it, I'll lie across her for the pin. No sense in extending this one. We are friends after all.

Offline ThickMammaPump

• Pawg With Muscle
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2021, 03:01:49 AM »

Maybe you’ll come take me on sometime
Strong Thick White Goddess

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2021, 03:09:07 AM »
I settle on the canvas rather peacefully, trying to get myself together. Then I hear and feel the boards rumble, the ropes creak and I open my eyes to see the Big Beauty about to crash land on me. "HOHHHHHHH!!" You land flat across my body and again my breath is stolen. We bounce and the canvas gives some under our weight before all of us settles. Then I hear "one!" Holy shit, they're counting the pin! Then "Two!!" and I pull my legs in and kick, just getting a shoulder up. Another cheer goes up but why?? Are they cheering me on? I feel a lil bit of life!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2021, 03:24:50 AM »
I'm ready for "Three!" when Joanie rumbles beneath me and the count stops. WHAT?? I look down and her right shoulder is up. I slide around and slap my left palm onto her upper chest forcing her back down. Again the crowd begins, "One!" Then they follow up slowly but deliberately and more in unison, "TWO!" Certainly the third count and the bell are about to follow. I mean, really!