News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 78 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2021, 12:40:33 AM »
GRRRRRRRR
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 07:47:17 AM »
Oh wow this is surprising. Figured it would be closer
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »
Oh wow this is surprising. Figured it would be closer

@stephanie you still got my number hun
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2021, 03:26:20 PM »
I get free and away but my liberation does not last long. The youngster is up quickly and attacking, this time with a nerve claw that is well applied and timely. I was unable to stand in order to avoid this and with Gabi leaning into it, on my knees I stay. The tingle begins and travels down to my fingertips, my arm weakening and numbing quickly. Since the bearhug I have been able to get nothing going and the match continues to tip farther toward my opponent. I lift my right arm weakly testing it and begin to wonder if I have a chance at this point. I wouldn't call it hopeless but I'm fading against a big, strong and increasingly skilled beauty.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2021, 04:14:23 PM »
Joanie now seems to be giving up. On her knees, perhaps spent, taking whatever I choose to give. The nerve claw after this amount of time has to have compromised her right arm so I let go and move on. But to what shall I move? Hmmmmmm . . . I tried a "medium finish" earlier but she kicked out twice. While I think, I switch to a reverse chinlock. I take her head in my arms and trap her chin in the crux of my left elbow. I take my left wrist in my right hand and tighten the hold, placing my weight on her and jabbing my right knee into her spine. There is no fight from her. Either she is that tough or the end is near. But what to do to end the match?

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »
From one good hold to the next and I am about defenseless. My right arm dangles and trying to pull on your arms wrapped around my head with my left hand is pointless. I'm on my knees, bent at the waist and air is at a premium. My head begins to swim again, the ropes are so far away. I am trapped and fading. My left arm drops to my side as my right already is and there is quite a buzz from the crowd. They know it's over or close and it's now a matter of when and how.  I could submit and get it over but that is just not in my DNA. I do all I can to push my butt up off the mat but my legs cannot hold the weight and I sink again. I slap back at Gabi's left side but they are meaningless taps. Meanwhile I am fading ...

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2021, 06:59:25 PM »
A few signs of life in the form of pulling at my arms, a rise with her once mighty legs and a couple love taps signal my level of control. Any other woman might cause me to finish the affair in a more grand fashion but again, respect. I need a strong finish but not an overtly flashy or cocky one. What to do, what to do? Then, I decide. Let's just transition one more time. She can submit or fade into oblivion - I'll leave that up to her. I press both knees into the canvas and with her head locked up tightly, I heave myself backward, pulling Joanie's heavy body on top of mine. I end up on my back and she ends up lying on me. I slip my legs around her waist and lock my ankles, then roll us to the right so we are facing the manager. I let go of her head and squeeze, looking at the guy running the joint. He can see both our faces and has the option to ring the bell if he thinks it's over, yet he waits. He must see something in Joanie's face that keeps him from stopping the match. I simply ramp up the pressure, waiting for the end which cannot be more than seconds away.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2021, 07:15:44 PM »
Under Gabi's complete control, she rolls us to our right sides and I land like a 237 pound sack of potatoes. I make eye contact with the manager and mouth "no" but even I don't know what I mean. The pressure on my body is indescribable quite honestly. I've been in some strong scissors in my long career but these legs make even my body nearly disappear. Ropes? No. I try to scoot with my legs but get no traction. This is no light or middleweight. There is no dragging Gabi around. My left hand goes to her meaty left thigh and rests there. I can feel her tightening and I am beginning to see stars and spots and double. With what will be my last conscious thought and action of the match, I pivot my left hand on the heel of the palm and tap or actually pat out my submission. The bell rings and the huge pillars in which I am trapped relax. My left arm rests across her thigh and I lie there, unwilling and unable to move. I see everyone standing, giving the champ her due.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:20:07 PM by BigMommaJoanie »

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »
I watch and wait but not for long. Joanie taps out. Wait - I have to think about that again - Joanie taps out and the bell rings. I loosen my legs taking the pressure off and begin to move the big woman from between my legs. I place my left foot in about the middle of her back and press gently, pulling my right leg out from under her. I ease away and sit up, arms raised. There is quite an ovation - one of the best I have ever received. I'm sure part of it goes to Big Momma as she gave a great performance. I get to my knees and then stand, arms still raised, taking a partial victory lap. I stop and wait for my friend and opponent to be ready to rise and I want to help her. I want to walk out of the ring with both of us on our feet.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2021, 07:35:44 PM »
Finally free of leg jail, I am able to breathe. I flop to my back, chest rising and falling. I wipe the sweat from my face but it reforms immediately. The air is cool and with each breath I can make it deeper. I am hardly refreshed but after a short while I sit up and there is Gabi offering me her hands. I should get up under my own power but that may take a while so I reach up, offering my hands and she takes them. With relative ease, she helps me to my feet and pulls me into a sweet hug. There was a day when I would have won this match just as decisively but that was many moons ago. I'm sure we will wrestle again, but despite my best efforts, I doubt I can beat Gabi, The Big Beauty.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2021, 07:44:38 PM »
I hug the momma grizzly and then, standing to her right, lift her right arm high. I hold it up for several seconds, then lower it gently, letting it go and blowing some kisses to the crowd. I exit the ring to another ovation and cannot but help but wonder what Joanie was like at her very best. We'll never know how a match would have gone then but it may have been her lifting my weak arm at the end. This may have been my best fought match to date. I'm thrilled but I try to keep my pride in check. Tomorrow is another day and there will be more and more tough opponents soon.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2021, 02:26:48 AM »
Awesome match ladies..... well done
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline EgregiousEmmy

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2021, 01:46:50 AM »
Oh - sorry I missed this one until now. Could have been a little rougher (okay, a lot rougher) for my tastes but still, a very good pro wrestling match. Who gets the winner? Or the loser for that matter?

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2021, 02:48:37 PM »
Emmy, were you snoozing again? Tsk Tsk Tsk     ;)
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline bustychloe

• I’ll take your man and your bra
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2021, 02:37:16 PM »
Gutted Joanne didn’t win
BustyChloe16 on trillian, add me!