News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls

• 86 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: The Big Beauty Gabi Versus Big Momma Joanie - Battle of the Big Girls
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2021, 03:36:38 AM »
I draw my legs in again and KICK! My right shoulder comes up a second time and an even bigger cheer from the crowd. I snap at Gabi, "I'm not done yet sweetie!" and shove at her body, trying to get out from under her. There doesn't seem to be a third pin attempt imminent and we find ourselves struggling on the canvas. Finally my fighting back is successful and I slip out from under the beauty, getting to my knees. We make eye contact and I see question and then determination. Maybe I can lure her into a trap or force a mistake. I need something big though and I am getting pretty tired. I have taken some big impacts.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2021, 01:00:13 AM »
Joanie gets out away from me and kneels. I too am on my knees and we make eye contact. My first thought is, "how did she kick out, twice??" I now understand how she, by taking punishment, wears her opponent down. She is a lot to move even when not resisting. I push up to my feet and I can see she wants to but her legs seem to be betraying her so I step around behind her and with a lot of options, I decide to go old school. I raise my hands and slap them into her right shoulder at the base of her neck, leading with the left and using the right to stabilize it and apply more pressure. I dig in, gritting my teeth and leaning into the hold. Her shoulders are big and surprisingly well developed but when I get locked on I can see by her body language that this is effective. I'd love to completely neutralize that right arm! GRRRRRR!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2021, 02:42:01 PM »
Listening to the Ladies Gossip between themselves as they enjoy the match, my eyes locked onto the Ladies inside of the ring, smiling as I hear the ring boards shaking and rattling, as they pick up the pace. The dropkick, open handed chop, a near pin attempt.. Watching as Gabi goes to work on a nerve hold now, a sly smile crosses my face. Closely watching and taking notes..
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2021, 01:02:25 AM »
Listening to the Ladies Gossip between themselves as they enjoy the match, my eyes locked onto the Ladies inside of the ring, smiling as I hear the ring boards shaking and rattling, as they pick up the pace. The dropkick, open handed chop, a near pin attempt.. Watching as Gabi goes to work on a nerve hold now, a sly smile crosses my face. Closely watching and taking notes..
Notes? Why? Think if we ever end up in the ring they will do you any good?  ;-)

Offline Slowakei222

• i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2021, 07:40:14 AM »
Do you do anything Else than eating?

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2021, 11:59:12 PM »
You learn from notes, you know like studying for a test...?  Same applies for inside the ring, knowing your opponent / rival.. Weak spots etc  :)
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2021, 12:11:19 AM »
Do you do anything Else than eating?
Are you talking to Pinyatoo? Must be. ;-)

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2021, 12:40:33 AM »
GRRRRRRRR

Offline ~Sophie~

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2021, 03:58:16 AM »
Still in the lead here is my girl Gabi.  You're nearly at the finish line now....keep on movin'.... ;D
Bring it on, ladies. Don't keep me waiting !

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2021, 07:47:17 AM »
Oh wow this is surprising. Figured it would be closer
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline ThickMammaPump

• Pawg With Muscle
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2021, 08:13:43 AM »
You would think so but I guess the youth beats out the older
Strong Thick White Goddess

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »

@stephanie you still got my number hun
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2021, 03:26:20 PM »
I get free and away but my liberation does not last long. The youngster is up quickly and attacking, this time with a nerve claw that is well applied and timely. I was unable to stand in order to avoid this and with Gabi leaning into it, on my knees I stay. The tingle begins and travels down to my fingertips, my arm weakening and numbing quickly. Since the bearhug I have been able to get nothing going and the match continues to tip farther toward my opponent. I lift my right arm weakly testing it and begin to wonder if I have a chance at this point. I wouldn't call it hopeless but I'm fading against a big, strong and increasingly skilled beauty.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2021, 04:14:23 PM »
Joanie now seems to be giving up. On her knees, perhaps spent, taking whatever I choose to give. The nerve claw after this amount of time has to have compromised her right arm so I let go and move on. But to what shall I move? Hmmmmmm . . . I tried a "medium finish" earlier but she kicked out twice. While I think, I switch to a reverse chinlock. I take her head in my arms and trap her chin in the crux of my left elbow. I take my left wrist in my right hand and tighten the hold, placing my weight on her and jabbing my right knee into her spine. There is no fight from her. Either she is that tough or the end is near. But what to do to end the match?

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »
From one good hold to the next and I am about defenseless. My right arm dangles and trying to pull on your arms wrapped around my head with my left hand is pointless. I'm on my knees, bent at the waist and air is at a premium. My head begins to swim again, the ropes are so far away. I am trapped and fading. My left arm drops to my side as my right already is and there is quite a buzz from the crowd. They know it's over or close and it's now a matter of when and how.  I could submit and get it over but that is just not in my DNA. I do all I can to push my butt up off the mat but my legs cannot hold the weight and I sink again. I slap back at Gabi's left side but they are meaningless taps. Meanwhile I am fading ...