News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 63 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« on: September 28, 2021, 06:08:08 AM »
I had been wrestling in Europe for a little while, getting a contract with a somewhat small European adult wrestling league where viewers who attended had to be 18 or older due to some of the content that happened in the matches.  Whatever, money was money and I needed to make a living and keep my wrestling skills going.  The league featured F vs F, M vs. M and some mixed wrestling.  This would be my first mixed wrestling match while in this league.  I had a mediocre record of 5 - 5 vs females but hoped to do much better against the guys.  Many of the fans didn't like me, there were rumors that I slept with some of the male wrestlers backstage and even some of the refs but that is just jealousy when an outsider comes in.  This past week I had been in Sweden, had my first match a few days back beating a blonde fan favorite by a not so legal method.  Between then and now, I had gone to a few concerts, tried to get on some band's tour busses, had some success.   Now it was time for me to head to the ring as I come out of my locker room.

My metal music plays over the speakers as I come out from behind the curtain to boos wearing an Iron Maiden Trooper sleeveless half tee, a black thong bottom that was tight and showing my camel toe along with some black calf length boots with white pentagrams on them

{alt}

Announcer:  This mixed match is scheduled for one fall, coming to the ring first from Caracas(s) Venezuela at five foot four one hundred and twenty five pounds, she is the sexy...the seductive... the Sinful Senorita Carmen!!!!!!

The fans boo as I walk down the aisle with chants of "SLAMPA!!!" which I had heard was Swedish for "Slut".  I ignore them as I flash the metal horns and make my way over to the ring commentator table and climb onto it doing a table dance.  I head to the play by play commentator and grind my pussy up against his face with a cocky grin on my own face.  I turn around and slam my thong clad ass against the color commentator's face breaking his glasses.  Both of the commentators look repulsed by my actions but I am not done.  I leap down into the color commentator's lap as he is looking for his glasses and give him a lap dance before I head across the aisle and leap onto the ring apron.  I grab the top rope, swivel my hips before leaping in the air and landing in the splits before slithering under the bottom rope and getting to my feet.  I rub up against the blonde female referee that is a little taller than me as I wait for my male opponent

• God Member
Re: Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
I watch with rage at the crowd's reaction to Daniel.  They are cheering him, they booed me.  They should be cheering me because I am fucking hot!  No this is not cool.  I groan adjusting my thong that got a little wedgied in my ass crack after the splits landing.  I wait for him to leap over the ropes as I consider what to do next.  It is then when he turns to face the fans getting them to cheer for him as he flexes his sexy muscles to them. This is when I make my move.

I go for a dropkick to Daniel's back sending him chest first into the ropes.  The ref now calls for the bell to signal that the match has started.  He kind of bounces back into me.  I then go to drive my knee into his back as I move to stay behind him the whole time so I can keep up with my dirty ways.  The fans are livid, booing loudly at my cowardly attack.  It's not cowardly, it's smart.  How am I supposed to lock up with someone eight inches taller and 55 lbs heavier?

I give the fans the finger and grab Daniel by his wrist as I attempt to then whip him across the ring into the ropes...

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 10:18:09 PM »
The crowd is boing as I take control of the match early.  Who would have though that me being smaller would be controlling this?  I give two middle fingers to the fans as I turn my attention back to my opponent.  I whip my larger opponent into the ropes almost expecting him to reverse.  However that does not happen as he rebounds right back towards me.  When he comes back at me I leap into the air and try to send a big dropkick aimed at his chest hoping to stun him or even better yet bring him down

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 11:29:51 PM »
The fans are pissed and I love it.  I am taking apart their favorite and making a fool out of him with his bigger size.  I point to my head again and give the fans the finger as I see Daniel struggling holding his back after landing hard with the dropkick on him.  I crawl through the ropes and walk along the apron.  I head to the nearest turnbuckle and start scaling the ropes until I get to the top rope.  I motion for Daniel to get to his feet.  He slowly does as I bend over in a half crouch to keep balance giving the fans a nice view of my ass.  OVER HERE DUMMY!!! I yell to him to get him to turn around.  When he does turn around, I leap into the air and try to hit him across his chest with a flying crossbody block

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 11:52:20 AM »
I see Daniel get up and right as he does I launch off for a crossbody block.  I fly at him from the top rope and expect to land on him and take him down so I can go for an early pin, however as soon as my body meets his, everything comes to a stop.  We don't even go backwards, he just catches me in his strong arms as his hand rubs against my pussy.  The fingers tracing against the camel toe in my black thong, his other arm around my head and shoulder.  I am displayed for the fans and the cameras as he holds me across his chest as my legs kick back and forth trying to get free like I have a chance.

PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLE!!!! I DEMAND YOU PUT ME DOWN!!!!!  I scream as my eyes and mouth are wide open in shock.

After he shows me off a little more, with my legs kicking about he repositions me and turns me upside down before he slams me down hard onto the mat.  OOOOOOOOOFFFFFF I groan as I hit with a bang sitting up holding my back with a grimace on my face before rolling over and flopping down to my side with my hand on my lower back and legs kicking back and forth. 

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 07:31:26 PM »
I am in pain holding my sore back after the huge body slam.  Daniel grabs me by my long thick black hair and yanks me to my feet.  The blonde ref yelling at him about the use of the hair as I scream loudly to try to bring more attention to it. 

He then takes me by my hair and whips me towards a corner where I fly into the corner upside down, my ass hitting the turnbuckle while my body is upside down almost getting myself stuck in the ropes, but instead I bounce off and land on my 34D chest with my thong clad ass up in the air as I hold my back. 

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 11:32:53 PM »
I try to recover as I lie on my tits and stomach.  I place my hands on the mat, trying to push myself up onto my hands and knees so that I can get up but Daniel is right on top of me.  He gets in my face about not running my mouth anymore.  I as I am about to get up, he brings his boot down to my lower back smashing my tits back onto the mat as I scream in pain AAAAAHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2021, 11:54:17 AM »
As my tits get flattened into the mat, Daniel stands with both of his legs around me then sits down onto my back smashing my tits and my face into the mat as he grabs my legs and pulls them back.  My booted ankles under his arms and my lower body inverted and bent into a "C" putting for a Boston Crab.  He gets me up into a higher angle so that my pussy is inverted and up higher displaying my camel toe that appears in my thong to the cameras and so that he is looking down between my ass and pussy.  I scream loudly on the mat but not wanting to tap this early in the match as I desperately try to reach for the ropes. 

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 06:05:20 PM »
Daniel has me bent in a painful way and as the crowd gets louder he pulls back more, my pussy going near his face.  I start to scream loudly as the ref watches seeing if I tap and if Daniel tries to do anything illegal.  In fact she is more concerned with Daniel trying some sort of illegal hold.   

AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! I scream GET OFFFFF MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The ref shoots him a glare as he finally releases me.  He drops my legs as I reach the bottom rope.  I moan and try to use the ropes to get myself back to my feet while I start to stand up using them.  The ref forcing him to back off as I struggle to my feet

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2021, 07:22:45 PM »
I get to my feet sore and trying to get up and recover as the ref scolds Daniel.  Daniel is pissed that the ref seems to be showing some bias to me, but who can blame her with an ass llike mine.  I shake it a little for her but just in time to see Daniel charge at me and hit me hard with a huge clothesline that sends me into a big 360 flip in the air.    This manages to push my shirt up as I land hard on my chest on the canvas.  I lie still spread eagle, my bare tits pancaking on the canvas however out of site of the fans, while my shirt is up around my neck.   

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2021, 08:52:05 PM »
Daniel pulls my top off and in the process rolls me onto my back as I try to come to.  I feel the hot ring lights on my 34D enhanced tits as I moan and in groggy fashion try to cover my now exposed tits as the ref comes to check on me. 

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2021, 09:54:38 PM »
I am topless and had a chance to recover.  My tits shining under the bright lights, as I look to the ceiling.  Daniel pulls me up to my feet by my left wrist and upper arm.  With my left arm occupied, I am on my knees as I start to get up.  I take my free right arm and try to run it up between his thighs in an attempt of a Ric Flair style low blow to try to stun him

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2021, 12:57:18 AM »
The crowd boos loudly as I snake my forearm between Daniel's thighs and hitting him in his Swedish Meatballs.  He bends over holding his nuts groaning and backing up while the ref has a little smirk.

HE'S A GREAT FAKER ISN'T HE???"  I say to the ref.  I then grab the bent over Swede by her hair and shove his head under my right armpit and hook him in a reverse headlock.  I try to set him up for a DDT as the crowd is booing loudly. 

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 11:48:05 AM »
The fans are booing loudly and sending out some sort of chants in Swedish as I laugh and see Daniel on the mat holding his nuts and in a daze from the DDT on his back.  I roll him onto his left side but that gets him closer to the ropes.  I slip my left thigh under his left ear as I go to slip my right thigh over his right ear.  Some of the fans gasp knowing that I am setting up for my "Pain and Pleasure" finisher and it is often hard to get out of if done correct and near the center of the ring. 

Once I get my thighs around Daniel's head, I grab the back of his head with both hands and shove his face so that it is against my pussy.  I try to put him out or make him submit to my headscissors/pussy smother known as the Pain and Pleasure
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 11:49:07 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2021, 07:42:21 PM »
COME ON GET IN THERE AND TASTE IT!!!!!  I yell as I trap Daniel in the Pain and pleasure.  He takes his hands trying to pry my thighs apart and allowing him some air.  However I grunt a bit while trying to squeeze my thighs together in a desperate attempt to cut off his hair or make his head hurt a lot.

THE PAIN AND PLEASURE CLUB IS READY FOR A NEW MEMBER!!!!!   I smirk as I try to bring my thighs in tighter and shove Daniel's nose against my camel toe.