News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 63 Replies

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 10:02:10 PM »
Great story so far, she is tough and very fit and if you get control of her don't let up or she will make you pay, c'mon Viking win one for the guys

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 11:42:15 PM »
COME ON PASS OUT!!!! I yell OR AT LEAST TAP OUT!!!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOSER!!!!!!!

I continue to put on the pressure.  However Daniel manages to reach out around him and grab the rope.  The female ref looks down at her nails pretending not to see him grab the rope.  The crowd starts booing louder and the commentators start to complain about a corrupt ref.  After letting it go for too long, hoping that he would pass out before she had to turn around.  However, Daniel is motivated and manages to stay awake, his other free hand smacking the ref in the foot.  She finally looks down and tells me to release the hold.  After a very slow five count, I finally open my legs and roll away as I wait for Daniel to slowly get up as I try to push him down into a seated position by the ropes

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2021, 02:39:13 PM »
I get Daniel in the ropes as I prepare to go for a "Devil's Taste" on him but as I start to set him up he fires a kick up into my abs.

"AAAUUUUGGHHHHH" I groan bending over.  I decide to start selling it for the ref.  "Uuuuhhhh he gave me a low blow!!!!"

I hold my pussy faking like I got kicked there instead, while my other hand holds my sore belly

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2021, 01:52:16 PM »
Still holding my stomach as I see that I got the ref convinced that Daniel gave me a low blow.  I straighten up and as the ref scolds him I just give him a smirk while standing behind the ref.  She shoves her large tits against his chest while getting in his face.  and just as she walks off to the left of him and turns away, I take my nails and drag them down his face for an attempt at a face rake. 

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2021, 11:15:34 PM »
With Daniel covering up his face, I just sit there and laugh.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR EYES? I ask ARE YOU CRYING????

I grab him by his wrist and attempt to whip him into one of the corners next. 

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2021, 07:42:48 PM »
I start to whip Daniel to the corner.  I want to eventually hit him with my bronco buster and then grind my ass in his face but he has other plans.  Just as I go to send him into the corner, he manages to grab my wrist and reverse the Irish whip.  The force behind the whip sends me flying high speed into the corner.  So hard that my upper body tumbles forward as I do an upside down flip into the corner similar to how Ric Flair would but instead bounce up and land hard crotched onto the nearby top rope.  I bounce up and down hard pussy first on the top rope before tumbling outside the ring and landing in a heap on the outside floor right in front of the announcer as I hold my sore pussy

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »
the ref is counting ever so slowly as I roll around on the outside mat holding my sore pussy.  I pull myself up at the announcer's desk and then climb into it and sit on it facing the ring as I wink to the ref.  The ref stops her count putting in her own rule that the announcer table is a non count out zone.  I am glad she caught on to this.  Both announcers look confused having never heard this rule before as I just lay myself across their table taking a break.  They can't help but stare at my bare tits before I catch them staring too much and roll to my side so that my ass faces them, which I am sure they are staring at too.  In the meantime Daniel is waiting in the ring as the ref smiles.  I give him the finger and a little laugh. 

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 09:32:18 PM »
I get to my feet and stand on the table.  The crowd once again booing me.  I laugh and give them the finger then face the crowd and walk up to the announcer and just to taunt Daniel, I turn my back to him and slap my ass telling him he can kiss it.  In the meantime, I grab the color commentator by the back of his head and shove his face against my pussy while I grind away

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2021, 10:55:01 PM »
I grind against the color commentator's face but I suddenly see both the color commentator and play by play announcers roll their wheeled desk chairs back  about a foot.  I have no idea why they backed up until I feel someone grabbing my ankles and pulling them out from under me.  I fall forward slamming head first into the color commentator's nuts making him yelp and talk with a Mickey Mouse voice as I hang over the table legs on top, ass up, but my upper body hanging down.

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2021, 09:34:32 PM »
I fall on the announcer table in an awkward position.  Daniel grabs me by my boots and drags me hard off of the table.  I fall hard onto the floor.  The only thing that prevents me from slamming face first into the outside mats are my tits.  I slam tits first onto the mats and this causes my body to bounce and flip onto my back as I roll around holding my sore tits kicking my legs back and forth.

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2021, 11:52:36 PM »
Daniel grabs my legs at my ankles of my boots and starts to pull me toward the table.  I start waving my hands eyes wide

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I scream.

Right then you pull hard slamming my pussy into the post of the table

"AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream, eyes shut, mouth open in an O as both of my hands go down the front of my thong massaging my sore pussy.  The ref is livid but since this occurred outside of the ring, league rules say she can't disqualify you since it wasn't inside the ring.  However she begins her count.

GET BACK IN THE RING!!!!!! ONE...TWO...THREE... she yells

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2021, 08:01:46 PM »
My pussy is in pain as Daniel drags me from the table, pulls me to my feet and sends me into the ring under the bottom rope.  I roll around still clutching my pussy against my thong.  He grabs me back by my wrist and sends me to the ropes.  The pain between my legs hurts like hell as I am forced to run into the ropes.  On the rebound I am unable to do anything but run right into his big charging clothesline that flips my body a near 360 degrees before I crash down onto my topless chest with my large thong clad ass pointing in the air

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2021, 09:38:42 PM »
The intensity of that hard clothesline to my chest nearly knocks me out as I lie on my stomach ass up in the air.  When I come to from the hit, Daniel is on my back pulling back on my chin for a camel clutch.  Once he gets me up in position, his hands shift to my 34D implants.  He pulls me back as I start screaming loudly.

REF REF!!!!! ILLEGAL HOLD!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

The blonde ref comes over to check on what Daniel is doing as she gets ready to make a call on it. 

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2021, 09:52:20 PM »
I scream for the ref, but Daniel is quick to switch his hands for a standard camel clutch as my body is bent backwards.  The ref comes over and eyes him suspiciously as he taunts me.  My legs kick back and forth as my hands reach desperately for the bottom rope that is currently out of reach. 

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2021, 10:03:33 PM »
AAAAAAAHHHH FUCK!!!!!! I scream as my body is arched further backward.  I keep waiting for the ref to do something so I don't have to tap.  I scream in pain as my tits are on display and my body is bent in ways it shouldn't be.