News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 63 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2021, 10:18:45 PM »
The ref comes up and sees Daniel pulling on my chin.  She gets a little smirk on her face and then gets in his face.

I THINK YOU ARE APPLYING AN ILLEGAL CHOKE ON HER!!!! She says as I breath a sigh of relief briefly only for me to scream some more in this camel clutch. 

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2021, 10:25:02 PM »
I get released as I flop down to the mat.  I am in pain as I roll onto my back.  However I see my cue as Daniel argues with the ref, I sit up slowly.  I can't move as quick recovering from the clutch, but I reach between his thighs and grab him by his balls as I try to get him rolled up for a pin

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2021, 10:32:55 PM »
FUCK I CAN'T GET HIM ROLLED UP!!!!! I mumble to myself.  I get him on him on his knees however and screaming in pain as I continue to squeeze his nuts while the ref just looks out at the crowd acting like she is wondering why they are booing her. 

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2021, 11:40:36 PM »
I continue to hold onto the ball squeeze while getting on my knees behind Daniel.  I switch to my left hand with the ball squeeze as I try to wrap my right around around his throat and get him in a dragon sleeper at the same time as the ref turns around finally.

THAT'S A PERFECTLY LEGAL MOVE!!! She replies. 

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2021, 12:12:45 PM »
Daniel manages to get the strength to pull away my right arm from the Dragon sleeper position.  The way he is pulling my arm away also causes me to release the claw hold on his nuts.  I try to pull my free arm away from his hand and now use my left hand to pry his hand from my right arm. 

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2021, 08:38:21 PM »
Daniel gets free from my grip on his nuts but then falls face first onto the mat.  I slowly get up.  As I watch him get on his knees in the ropes, I bounce off of the ropes behind him and come charging up before I try to leap and land with my pussy on the back of his neck in an attempt to choke him on the ropes

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2021, 09:44:48 PM »
I grind my pussy on the back of Daniel's neck.  I am choking him in the ropes as the fans boo me.  The ref just snickering as I do pretty much everything illegally here.  I turn Daniel around in the ropes as I seat him so he is on the mat, the back of his head on the middle rope.  I lift my right leg over his shoulder, then go to lift my left leg over his right shoulder as I prepare to give him "The Devil's Taste", which is me grinding my pussy against his face

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2021, 10:05:33 PM »
The fans are booing me loudly, although many of them probably wish they could trade places with Daniel while he is in the Devil's taste.

SAVE SOME OF THAT FOR ME says the ref smiling at me as I go to pull Daniel out of the ropes, trying to get him to his feet before I try to whip him into one of the corners

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2021, 10:21:35 PM »
I manage to get Daniel against the corner turnbuckle after a whip.  He leans against it looking somewhat tired after what I put him through.  I make an X motion over my pussy with my hands as the crowd boos but knowing what is coming next.  My camel toe visible in my thong as I back up to the opposite corner but then take off running at Daniel as I prepare for my high risk maneuver.   

When I get close to him, I leap high in the air with my legs spread open as I try to slam my pussy against his face.  If successful I will land on him with my thighs over the top rope and his shoulders as I try to him with my top rope bronco buster known as the "Taste of Sin" 

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2021, 12:04:52 AM »
The crowd mostly boos but there are some cat calls from some of the horny guys that would love to have my pussy in their faces.  I mount the top turnbuckle, my thighs over the top rope and Daniel's shoulders as I grind away in a top rope bronco buster known as the "Taste of Sin"

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2021, 11:48:29 AM »
I hear the fans starting to cheer for me but still mixed in with mostly boos.  I bounce my pussy up and down on Daniel's face as I do however.  I pause briefly here and there just to constrict my thighs around his face to try to cut off his air more. 

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2021, 03:26:46 AM »
Daniel falls forward, his face still in my pussy.  We both fall, my eyes get wide, my arms waving about almost as if trying to keep us upright.  We hit hard, I land on my back OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF Spread eagle with his nose right in my camel toed slit. 

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2021, 02:48:02 PM »
I take a hard fall onto the mat when Daniel falls out of the corner but at the same time his head bounced into my crotch.  When he gets off of me I roll to my side holding my sore pussy moaning and curled up kicking my legs back and forth. 

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2021, 05:42:42 PM »
As I roll around on my side, I have no idea where Daniel is.  That is until however he bounces off of the ropes and comes back at me with a big baseball slide to my back that sends me spilling out of the ring onto the floor again in front of the announcer table.

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2021, 06:02:23 PM »
I start to get to my feet but have no idea where Daniel is.  Right when I get up in front of the announcers, he leaps off.  I have no time to move and just take it, not getting the whole 100% of it, but enough to send me spilling backwards, breaking the announcer table as I crash onto it and knocking the announcer backwards so that I lay on him in almost a 69 with my thighs around his head.