News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 63 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Mixed Pro match - DanielDO vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2021, 06:14:13 PM »
I am dragged off of the announcer and pulled back into the ring.  Daniel lays on top of me in a crossbody pin, doesn't hook my leg or anything.  The ref delays the count but but the time she gets to two, I manage to lift my shoulder again as she smiles and lets him know that it was only two. 

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2021, 07:12:07 PM »
I get sent across the ring with a whip.  I bounce off of the ropes and as I see Daniel waiting for another possible move like a clothesline, I instead go to leap at him trying to hit him with a crossbody block.

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2021, 07:26:06 PM »
I land on top of Daniel and go to hook his leg.  Unlike his pin attempt, the ref is down on the mat quite quickly as she starts what some might call a fast count ONE...TWO...

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2021, 07:56:00 PM »
Daniel manages to get his shoulders up.  I get to my feet COULDN'T YOU COUNT FASTER???  I ask the ref out of earshot of the announcers.  I TRIED!!! says the ref.  I have my back to Daniel while I talk to the ref. 

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2021, 08:06:20 PM »
I am busy having a discussion with the ref when Daniel pulls me backwards around my waist.  The ref conveniently turns her back and pulls down her ref pants to reveal she is wearing a black and white thong to match her top.  She shakes her ass to the fans showing off all the time that Daniel is trying to pin me.

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2021, 08:14:55 PM »
Seeing the ref drive her thigh up between Daniel's legs, I see my cue.  His back is to me as I reach between his legs and start to dig my nails into his balls before I try to pull him backward over me and roll him up for an attempted pin again. 

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2021, 08:48:27 PM »
I can't get Daniel pinned but with him on his side, I start to slide my body towards him.  I try to slide my left thigh under his left ear as I see possibly an opportunity to hit the Pain and Pleasure. 

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2021, 09:02:31 PM »
The question is, what will he try to stop first?  My hand from squeezing his balls or my thighs from squeezing his head?  I leave the dilemma up to Daniel as I try to work both in at the same time. 

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2021, 09:25:33 PM »
I get my headscissors pussy smother now locked on Daniel.  His nose right in my pussy and he is positioned just right for me to squeeze his balls.  This is sometimes known as the Pain and Pleasure and More Pain. 

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2021, 09:42:33 PM »
I keep the Pain and Pleasure locked on.  Waiting to see if Daniel taps out from the ball squeeze or passes out from the pussy smother.  The blonde ref stands by waiting to for his submission or waiting to see if his movements slow so she can check his arm. 

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2021, 09:57:30 PM »
I can feel Daniel tapping out on my thigh.  The ref comes over to check.  HE DIDN'T TAP!!! HE'S BEING STUBBORN!!! HE WANTS TO PASS OUT IN MY PUSSY!!!! as I squeeze my thighs tighter and finally release his balls so I can take both hands to shove his nose against my pussy. 

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2021, 10:09:12 PM »
I laugh as I can feel Daniel tapping but I really want to make him pass out under me.  YOU DON'T SEE HIM TAPPING, HE'S JUST HAVING A MUSCLE SPASM!!!!  He really enjoys this I think!!!!!! I say to the ref that laughs. 

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2021, 03:16:39 PM »
He keeps tapping on me but I am determined to make him pass out.  The ring time keeper sees this and rings the bell while the announcer makes gets on the mic

AND YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION...THE SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN!!!!!

This brings out the boos from the fans again.  The blonde ref has me finally release Daniel as I let him go.  I take off my thong and toss it to the ref as I pose naked in the ring before I prepare for a reverse face sit on my defeated opponent trying to get his oxygen back. 

Online Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2021, 06:40:12 PM »
*stood up applauding a really great win by the Sinful One*
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2021, 02:27:11 PM »
I sit my ass down on Daniel's face and grind away on it getting a mixed reaction from the crowd.  Most still booing because I beat the hometown hero, but some cheering because they wish they could trade places with him right now as the ref raises my hand in victory while I continue to wiggle my ass and pussy around on his face.