News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021

• 72 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021
« on: October 23, 2021, 11:09:08 PM »
WELCOME ... to the infamous MURDER mansion ..

Dozens of ladies had been invited to spend Halloween here, for a party. Only 8 were brave enough to accept ..
There will be partying, drinking .. mayhem and hopefully catfighting and fun.

Not all the ladies survived last year ....  Oh and it looks like we need to hire a new maid ....  From the way the screaming has begun.
I guess the ladies have begun to arrive. The Halloween party to begin ..

Ladies please share what your costume is .. Feel free to add extra photos of yourself as the party goes on here.

Your catfighters
LIL TINA
LEXIBABE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 11:10:58 PM »
More of the ladies

VULCANNIGHTBIRD

NASTYLIZ

NIKKI4U

AGENT SEXXY

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 11:12:30 PM »

CARA69

ERIN82

LET the hauntings and catfights begin .. Oh and a few ladies that did not survive the mansion last year ..

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 11:16:51 PM »
Yes I am at the party in my stilletoe heels, tight black leather mini skirt, black mesh top my bra clearly visible and sexy black stockings,  drinking lowering my inhibitions, I really am prick teasing the guys and pissing their women in fact all the women off.

I could take these skanks if we end up fighting.

Erin82

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 11:33:14 PM »
I strut my way into the mansion in my schoolgirl outfit, looking around for a skank to beat. "Some of these skanks won't be leaving the mansion again this year," I say with a smile.

{alt}

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2021, 12:05:35 AM »
Oh my black leather and mesh outfit looks hot and I know it, for some reason I arouse myself hoping for the chance to rip Agent Sexy’ sans Erins hair out.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2021, 11:11:00 AM »
Ladies ..... As you enter and roam the mansion. Being given your rooms for the night ..
Do you feel the eyes watching you?

I did hear the valet parking for some of the ladies. Was simply to die for ..... 

I hope the rest of the guests arrive safely soon .... Before the sun goes down .. he he he

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2021, 03:29:30 PM »
Go Cara claw those bitches
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:30:51 PM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 10:49:27 PM »
Oh my black leather and mesh outfit looks hot and I know it, for some reason I arouse myself hoping for the chance to rip and claw the other alpha fighting women.

I make an entrance making my heels click, the guys and the other women brought here for the same reason as me to finish Halloween in a nasty clawing battle.

My outfit hides nothing, other than fighting I may have my way with some of the male guests whether there partner is here or not is little concern to me and it will probably arouse him and myself erotically knowing his partner may catch me with him and challenge me.

Seeing Erin in her school girl outfit we stare off to the pleasure of the crowd, I also flash up my skirt maybe my lace and pearl g string has already been spotted I am sure my stocking tops have been.

Part of my wicked with theme is to also be the bad girl of this party.  I aim to be the real bitch bad girl as I click my heels strutting about, I warmed up with the valet, even stroking my hand on his crotch as I thanked him with a sensual kiss, making sure plenty of people got a good look.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 11:45:40 PM by Cara69 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2021, 12:20:03 AM »
arrives  at the  scary haunted mansion....smiles  at already seeing some  opponets to bend to my will..as the voodoo priestess and  i havemy collection of   voo doo dolls  of each of the guest in the room
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:38:34 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2021, 12:24:19 AM »
I stare off at Lexibabe, I whisper for many to hear, I can take her when the time comes, arousing the onlookers

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2021, 12:43:18 AM »
i see the catty with malice looks cara keeps sending my way...  finds one of my dolls in my bag  and smirks :)
the prez tramp

Erin82

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2021, 01:12:58 AM »
I look at the two skanks that have made their appearance and just laugh. "You both look pathetic, so which one of you wants to get their ass kicked first? I'm ready to spill some blood and prevent you both from leaving here," I say as I pull a knife out from under my skirt with a devilish smile.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2021, 01:22:42 AM »
Cara, Watch it! Lexi has a purse full of them just for this occasion   I hope you have tricks of your own if you take Lexi on.  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2021, 01:27:28 AM »
RUN!!! :o.  It’s ERIN. SHES PACKING!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 01:31:33 AM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting