News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021

• 72 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 06:32:32 AM »
I dress in my killer stilettos heels, tight black stockings suspenders, g str8ng, tight black leather skirt, black bra covered by only a black mesh top with a witches had in my bag for the night.

I will put a hex on any bitch that tries to steal me winning this nasty contest.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2021, 06:33:51 AM »
I dress in my killer stilettos heels, tight black stockings suspenders, g str8ng, tight black leather skirt, black bra covered by only a black mesh top with a witches had in my bag for the night.

I will put a hex on any bitch that tries to steal me winning this nasty contest.

Offline nikki4u

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2021, 06:34:18 AM »
Walking into the mansion looking around. I'm not impressed. These other bitches just seem. Boring and all sad in their black.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2021, 06:37:38 AM »
Walking into the mansion looking around. I'm not impressed. These other bitches just seem. Boring and all sad in their black.

I see the latest what to be, seriously yellow, I guess any blood will be more obvious on your outfit as I cross over my legs letting some of the men get a good glimpse and I look over Nikki.

I could take her I tell myself.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2021, 06:41:46 AM »
Oh NIKKI4U, you little bitch, over taking. Agent Sexy in the battle pole and now only one vote behind me, how I could just rip your hair out, but for now all I can do is glare bitchily with hate, the group laps it up. Still winning the vote as the sexiest catfighter at the party, I aim to win both votes and right now your polling is threatening me. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »
catch a glimpse of tina    as  she walks closer  moving back from the refreshment stand and turns into her spilling my mt.dew down her costume.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:52:22 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2021, 06:56:47 AM »
I walk past Lexi my heels making the bitch click as I brush past her, my arm covered in my mesh top bumps her a bit maybe making her spill even more drink, hoping toy feels just how powerful my arms and form my body is. This does not go unnoticed as I say %u201C sorry honey%u201D in suck a bitchy false slutty tone she will know it was deliberate.

As I say poor Tina that lovely outfit now a mess, just as Kate and bitchy.

Hoping to build the tension slowly.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:57:34 AM by Cara69 »

Erin82

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2021, 06:57:34 AM »
Entering the venue and putting my hands on hips I take a look around...

And who is that Erin bitch, anyhow???

I’m the one who’s well ahead of you in the voting skank.  :-*

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2021, 07:04:08 AM »
Entering the venue and putting my hands on hips I take a look around...

And who is that Erin bitch, anyhow???

I%u2019m the one who%u2019s well ahead of you in the voting skank.  :-*

I run my blood red nails down Erins top as I sensually murmur %u2026 babe bring it on, this is going to get bitch.. my nails is long fake, sharp and dangerous, but Erin seems more aroused than scared.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 07:38:40 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2021, 10:08:23 PM »
Lexi, Nikki and Agent sexy tied in 2nd place on 11 pints for the catty Halloween battle, surely there will be bitchiness there to try and get in front of each other as I smirk hav8gngot extra points bending over and crossing my legs to give the guys a good view of my body.

So I had to be trashy, but so far it got me the votes, I think my long sharp blood red nails have pleased them too.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2021, 01:03:35 AM »
Team Cara

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2021, 01:14:41 AM »
Team Cara

Thankyou Sinclairfan, I seem to get extra votes when I put something catty up, hence my frequent posts.

Please cheer me in front of the other women.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2021, 04:21:10 AM »
Lexi, Nikki and Agent sexy tied in 2nd place on 11 pints for the catty Halloween battle, surely there will be bitchiness there to try and get in front of each other as I smirk hav8gngot extra points bending over and crossing my legs to give the guys a good view of my body.

So I had to be trashy, but so far it got me the votes, I think my long sharp blood red nails have pleased them too.

Only One Vote behind you ...... Stepping up to Cara my full breasts straining against the dark fabric of my top , my eyes highlighted by the purple makeup going passed my temples ,the 4 inch heel platform boots adding to my height . Bringing my right hand up to try and grasp the back of your head " I am Dead Brought Back to Life Slut Your Hex's  have no Dominion over my Will Or Flesh "
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2021, 10:10:21 AM »
Your more than one vote behind Agent Sexy!!!!!  My bra straining as is the black mesh top, both of us clearly packing our breasts firmly into our tops, the crowd lol s enjoying the breast show..

I stand with my hands on my hips defiant and acting tough let toy get your hand around my head into my hair. As you say your threat quietly, I too grab the back of your head, I am a tough with honey, now is not the time, but there soon will be and we will be and we can see whose magic is stronger when the time comes.

Our breasts rub, right now we just want to set the scene making it clear neither of us will back down from a catfight as my heels click and people look at my stilletoe heels and my long legs, comparing our bodies.

We both stand back hiss at each other, this may not be the end of our confrontation.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2021, 10:26:44 PM »
seeing that i'm going to have to make my move...now instead of later

i use the dolls and secret voo doo chant..placing pins in position to immoblize  half the competition..tina   nastyliz,,erin,and nikki4u, and vulcannightbird

taking the  cara  april dolls i say a chant and rub their noses togeather
hoping they will do away with each other making things simplier for me
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:38:10 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp