News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021

• 72 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 02:13:58 AM »
This is getting bitchy
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 02:24:22 AM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 02:25:15 AM »
I start back bitchily smirking at Erin and Lexi, the crowd looks on I lift my hands people see my long fake red nails ready to claw the other bitches as I run them down my breasts, top, skirt ams stockings the blood red nails matching my lips make it clear I am here for action.

Lexi, Erin and myself are putting on a bitch show. We know things will get nasty and catty leading up to Halloween, maybe even a few arena tussles before the real showdown on the night.

Only one woman can win on the night and I aim for it to be me. People may even appreciate some confrontations in the lead up to the battle. My heels click as I strut to the bar and take a drink while nastily smirking at Erin and Lexi. The three of us do not go unnoticed.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 04:53:08 AM »
As the guests all enter in ..... Off in the distance lightning flashes .. Thunder begins to roll.
Soon the road will be flooded, unable to travel. No one can leave for now.

I make sure all the guest rooms are ready. The mansion completely for the ladies to use.
The winding staircase, to the upper floors.
Along with the guest rooms. A main entertainment, sitting room. A fireplace against one wall. Large screen tv, chairs, and a plush sofa.
Kitchen, dining room. Several of the guest rooms having private baths. With a few community bath rooms, scattered about.

A library, game room with pool table.
A grand ball room, indoor pool. (Although someone has complained about something floating. Needing to be cleaned from the pool. Checking into that soon.)

With so much new life around. The denizens of the nearby cemetery have begun to wake and grow curious. As off a ways. A wolf howls, before seeking shelter, to the coming storm.

Lower stairs, a wine cellar, even a small crypt.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2021, 06:07:00 AM »
Ah somebody take that damn toy away from Erin and slap the shit out of her for even bringing it!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2021, 06:57:33 AM »
Oh I so need to change into my Costume ...........This Pink Just won't do
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2021, 07:40:16 AM »
{alt}

There we Go Purple Bride of Frankenstein
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2021, 08:46:15 AM »
I walk over to Agent Sexy they off is both a cocktail, my black jeans too top, bra exposed tight black leather skirt, stockings and nasty heels, the crowd likes looking us ladies over standing together as we both compare bodies in a stare down.

Most people imagining how far they could see up our skirts if we even got into a tussle.

Her nails and mine designed to stimulate and claw. We could really tear into each other%u2019s uniform.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:47:26 AM by Cara69 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2021, 02:44:42 PM »
sees that april  has drawn cara's attention     i whisper an incantation   and push those voodoo dolls closer togeather on a shelf...thinking ill have time to settle there hash soon enough

notices the  chick erin walking around holding a butter knife, what  she's looking to make a sandwich?    the kitchen is that way i think  then just for fun take a needle and stick it in her dolls foot

notice tina  doing what tina does,,, bumping her gums i smile  in stick a pin in her dolls  butt...the dother three dolls,,i set on the shelf   just in case they have to be dealt with,and start to mingle  moving around into  the room.....walking to the  refreshment stand

storm  nice party...ohh you remebered   ill have a glass of  mt.dew.
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 03:42:15 PM »
A very haunted mansion, I walk in and sit at the bar near the host watching all the witches and bitches make their moves while I have a drink crossing my legs
Good luck witches....
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 09:07:38 PM »
I am at the bar with a cocktail near Agent Sexy and Lexi, sipping a cocktail.

I let people see my body and seeing Agent Sexy is taking the competition to me I get in a stair off hungry for the chance on Halloween to rip her hair out in a viscous battle.

I am glad I get most of the looks off lust, but equally want looks admiring my ability to battle.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 09:24:40 PM »
Winning the sexy vote, thanks boys and girls, I do go both ways.

But frustrated I can’t break away from Agent Sexy in the battle votes, I am a vicious fighter and being know as one arouses me, I strut making sure people see my powerful toned thighs,

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2021, 10:56:09 PM »
That’s sexy Cara :). Show off some more
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2021, 04:58:48 AM »
Entering the venue and putting my hands on hips I take a look around...

And who is that Erin bitch, anyhow???
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2021, 05:29:28 AM »
Exactly Vulcan she  is just a bitch, but then I am surrounded by bitches I might be the only sweet one here.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2021, 05:33:01 AM »
That’s sexy Cara :). Show off some more

I so want to please you babe