News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021

• 72 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Murder Mansion Halloween costumed catfight 2021
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2021, 10:51:42 PM »
All of a sudden I feel a rage within me and see a look of hate in Agent Sexy%u2019s face. She and I both realise there is another force at play but we do tug hair before I say.  Some bitch is playing with us, maybe that voo doo slut Lexi, this is so her style we tug hair but I say we may have to deal with that bitch first, she nods with a menacing look. 

We both agree to settle things after we find the cause of this force, LEXI THAT BITCH IT HAS TO BE HER WORK.

Let%u2019s hunt that bitch down, I want, knowing the votes people secretly are desiring us in the final show down.  But the dolls drive us to slap faces a few times our hair and heads fly sexily for the crowd%u2026Then we turn in a pact for now hoping to put her and her dolls in their place.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:54:47 PM by Cara69 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2021, 12:22:46 AM »
i smile  and smirk  using my dolls  moving their arms to slaps and grab at each other,, hear murming  and notice light move ment from some of the other chicks...time to settle them first :)
the prez tramp

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2021, 12:55:19 AM »
Agent Sexy and break the trance from the dolls, our own inner demons saving us, the crowd loves how we have both made each other’s hair look sexier partly covering our faces looking sexy, vulnerable and brutal.

We turn our looks could kill, I found it erotic, but Agent Sexy Frankensteins Bride looks like she wants immediate payback with Lexi for this nasty doll attack.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2021, 03:27:37 PM »
Lexi the votes indicate the final showdown may be to and me tooth and nails nor hex’s spells just two women catfighting to the end

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2021, 06:46:41 PM »
glares back at cara    i'm the pain to her game! holding up her doll i stick it with neddle in her butt..just cause i feel liike it!

looking around at all the other dazed and stuned chicks   immobilized  for the moment

i move closer to cara..smirks   and swings a right slap a cross her cheek
the prez tramp

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2021, 08:24:42 PM »
glares back at cara    i'm the pain to her game! holding up her doll i stick it with neddle in her butt..just cause i feel liike it!

looking around at all the other dazed and stuned chicks   immobilized  for the moment

i move closer to cara..smirks   and swings a right slap a cross her cheek

Aghhh my arse I slap but realise it is Lexi with that evil doll, is see her move closer, I say to Agent Sexy, that damned doll and Lexi, she must hate me being out polled by a better woman.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2021, 10:34:52 PM »
I place a nasty hex on Lexibabe and Agent Sexy, the hex won’t kill them but makes them jealous of each other snd they move in to slap each other. The crowd watches them aroused seeing their inner desire to rip each others hair out, so far they are facing off hands on hips.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2021, 10:47:55 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmm.....Cara is ruling all you skanks! :P
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2021, 11:07:36 PM »
Thanks my Princess ????

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2021, 11:27:44 PM »

I fight to impress Princess Stevie……..to lose in front of her would she ever respect me again. I look at her with desire.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2021, 06:26:17 AM »
Princess Stevie peeks in with a very HAWT outfit. Wish we could have had her join in ...

Housekeeping is going mad ... From champagne bottles opening themselves and spilling out.
To reports of blood running down some of the walls. Cobwebs hanging in the halls as well.

Ladies we will deal with this quickly. Your enjoyment is top priority.
That in mind the banquet hall is now open. Full banquet, help yourself feast. Open bar, desserts, candy of course.
You may feel eyes watching you .... Feel free to SCREAM if you need anything

Feeling more energetic .. The ball room could use some fresh blood. To help liven things up.
Oh damn .. Have to go. I have just been told of a staff member. Just hanging around doing nothing ..

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2021, 06:29:14 AM »
Go do what you do best Cara, kick ass and look good doing it, team Cara.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2021, 03:37:46 PM »

I fight to impress Princess Stevie……..to lose in front of her would she ever respect me again. I look at her with desire.

Nnnnnnnnnn....Darling, even if EVERY girl here kicked your ass I would still respect you......You are beautiful and have great style.....Is there ANYTHING more important than that??
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2021, 07:10:02 PM »
Thanks Princess Stevie, I will still fight to please you honey, call me your fight bitch.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 07:10:36 PM by Cara69 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2021, 09:13:50 PM »
Polling well  is irl at Lexibabe and Agent Sexy, knowing if polling continues as it is I say your fete is sealed Agent Sexy, Erin and Lexibabe I hope somebody else does not get you before I do, I will enjoy your screams for mercy.